Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gloria's Sex Diary 5.10.06

"My first time with my brother and his girlfriend"

3
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Barely a month after my 16th birthday, my friend Janet was spending the night over. She is taller than I am by a few inches with lovely long blond hair flowing down either side of her face. My older brother George was dating her. He had been out of school for a short time and was about to leave to join the army. Her older brother Jack was a real hunk but treated me like some third shoe. I often wondered what Janet saw in George. He was the same height as she was and big boned. Definitely nothing to look at, at least in my book.

Yes, I was always envious of Janet. Tall, beautiful, and much more experienced. I kind of knew that she had sex with my brother but it just didn't seem real enough until this particular night. Janet took my bed, while I slept in a sleeping bag next to my bedroom window. We had stayed up late talking about boys, clothes, boys, school, and of course, boys. George would be in his room next to mine, and probably heard some of our conversations. I didn't think of it at the time and so I was quite open with the fact that I still a virgin but had given oral sex to some guys before.

Eventually, we drifted off to sleep.

When I was awaken, George had crept into the room and was cuddling with Janet in my bed. Moonlight shone through the window illuminating the two of them but putting me in a dark shadow. With my eyes wide open, I could see that they were under the covers but they could not see me. They were obviously kissing even though I couldn't see that he was touching her where ever he could reach. She let his hands roam and she had moaned all so softly.

George started to tell her how much he was going to miss her when he left. He spoke plainly without lowering his voice. Janet shushed him and warned against waking me up. George turned to look in my direction. My heart skipped a beat but he couldn't see me well enough to see that I was watching and listening. Kicking the blankets off of them, I was shocked to see that he was naked. Naked and in my bed. The very thought that a naked guy would be in my bed just never seemed right. Looking at George's hard cock made me see him differently. Though Janet was on the far side away from me, I started to imagine it was me next to George.

He awkwardly pulled her panties off. She raised one of her thin long legs and her pantie slid down towards her ankle. George's hand covered her pussy and she welcomed the attention. His attention seemed distracted as he kept glancing back towards me,

"Why didn't you two share the bed tonight?" He asked.

"I don't know. I would have thought you liked finding me here alone tonight." Janet, squirmed slightly as George continue to rub her clit ever so slowly.

"You two ever do it together?" George kissed her and then admitted his fantasy to her, "I'd like to see the two of you together."

Wanting to please George as his hand continued to excite her, Janet teased him, "I'm not into women, but if you were there, I'd be with Gloria. Would you like that George? What would you do while we're together? Would you jerk off?"

Her words were doing the trick, as he climbed on top and mounted her, "I'd join in." He managed to say.

Janet spread her legs but didn't raised them around George's thick body. She grunted as he pushed his way into her, "But... you can't... oh... you can't have her. She's your sister."

"I'd fuck you then." George started to stroke his cock into her slowly, "She can lick me balls as I come deep inside your tight fucking hole." He had a nice steady rhythm going as his fantasy started to build up, "Maybe she could sit over your face and you could taste her."

Janet's shook her head, "Ohhhh, no... I don't.... Oh George... You're really starting..."

"For me... I want to see you lick her pussy while she licks yours." George started to ride Janet harder. Her knees rose up on either side of him as she bucked her hips upward with every thrust of his cock. I thought about doing what George had wanted. My own fingers were rubbing myself as I imagined myself licking his balls as he fucked Janet. I wanted to know what Janet was feeling as my brother's cock filled her cunt. I found myself pushing back a moan, not wanting to get caught watching.

What I heard next really got my masturbating. Janet was going wild and she wanted to get George more excited, "I want to see you fuck Gloria. You'd do it wouldn't you. Cum on! Fuck me like you would her." George reached back and one at a time, hooked his arms behind her knees to bend them forward. Her ass was forced up and George drove his cock deeper. The bed bounced as the two of them were fucking harder. George was really fucking her. I was going crazy knowing he was thinking of me as he fucked her.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

I might have let out moans as I started to cum but they didn't hear me. They were too involved with fucking each other.

Suddenly, George snapped back to sit up on his knees. Pulling his cock out, long streams of cum shot out and landed on Janet's quivering cunt. He quickly looked over at me as the last drops oozed out on to Janet. I froze, almost forgetting that he couldn't see me clearly, "Shit," He said wiping the sweat from his forehead. Janet must had come to her senses and she told him to be quiet. George smiled weakly and started to get up, he moved off the bed and kissed Janet. He whispered something to her before stepping out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

I lay there afraid to move. Janet just lay there naked, not bothering to cover herself. I thought about the cum that covered her pussy lips. Was she going to clean herself? I listened and soon heard her breathing heavily, having fallen asleep. Curious, I cautiously moved over towards the bed. Keeping low on the floor, I moved to the end of the bed to get a good look at all the cum that lay on Janet. Some had rolled off onto the bed, but most glistened on her pussy. The smell of sex filled my nose as I inhaled its aroma.

Remembering the fantasy of licking my brother's balls, I moved between Janet's legs and got a closer look. I licked up a drop off her lower stomach and felt unsatisfied with the amount. If I wanted taste more, I had to lick the cum off her pussy. Giving her a long lick, I tasted both of them. The taste of cock jism mixed with Janet's pussy cream. I found I wanted more of it and licked deeper into her slit. Reaching my hand between my legs I started to finger myself again. My ass rose then sank down on my hand to fuck my fingers. I imagined it was George fucking me from behind.

Raising her knees again, Janet moaned. Her breathing was ragged. Not from sleep but from me licking her pussy. My lips kissed her clit and I enjoyed knowing how it turned Janet on. She had propped herself up on one elbow and reached down with her other hand to grab the back of my head to guide me as I ate her pussy out. I looked up to see she was fully awake. Moaning, her hips gyrated to grind her pussy against my mouth. I had to clamp down with both lips to hang on as Janet started to buck against my face, "Yes, right there. Oh yes, Gloria. I'm gonna squirt right down your throat." With that, her head dropped back and with her body shaking, she came. I reveled in the taste of pure Janet squirting deep into my mouth. Janet let out one last moan before dropping back onto the bed.

With my face covered in her wetness, I climbed over her. She turned to face away from me. We giggled but I could tell that Janet was a bit uncomfortable with me spooning her. My arm wrapped around her waist as I pressed my hungry pussy against her ass.

George was standing at the door way and Janet and I was surprised as he spoke out, "Damn, I didn't expect to get a show so soon." His cock was sticking out and he approached the foot of the bed.

Janet had her hand over her face, "I didn't... Gloria did it to me. It felt so good. I..."

Grabbing her long blond hair, George pulled her head up and poked his hard cock in her face, 'I don't care. Suck on this..."

Gazing up at him, she lovingly opened her mouth and guided his cock into her mouth with her hand. I sat up and watched, not sure of what I was supposed to do. George looked down at me and asked, "It's okay, you want it don't you." Nodding, I moved my face closer to his cock. Janet, at first, didn't want to stop sucking on it so I moved under her to lick his balls. One of them moaned but Janet managed to pull herself off of his cock, "Gloria?! You can't. It's your brother for God's sake."

Licking my tongue along his shaft, I winked at her feeling extra naughty. It was a night of first and I wanted it to continue. My first taste of pussy mixed with my brother's cum, and now I was actually going to suck my brother's cock. "Come on, Jan, help me out here." Moving to the other side, she slid her tongue up and down the shaft opposite what I was doing. Our lips both moved to stroke it bumping each others occasionally.

Placing my mouth over the tip of his cock, George let out one final grunt before I tasted his cum for the second time. After the last jerk of his cock, I opened my mouth and offered it to Janet. She turned her head, "No way. I don't do girls." I felt rejected but at least I could still swallow. Gulping my brother's cum down, I moved over to my sleeping bag. George and Janet were kissing again and it left me wanting more. I knew that Janet really enjoyed me licking her and I vowed to have her again.

Published 
Written by Gloria4U
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors