Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Goodbye Virginity

1
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Things will never be the same again.

Life has changed forever for me. It will never be the way it used to be before. No, not any more. It’s a new, completely unknown, but an alluring and charming path of life.

But wait! I forgot to tell you what all this big fuss about change and newness is all about. The thing is, yesterday, I had sex with my sister.

Yes, with my sister. My cute, innocent, lovely, little sister.

It well could have remained our little secret, but we felt it would be sacrilegious to confine such a wonderful experience only to ourselves. After all, all religions argue that it’s always better to share things. Let our secret be a shared secret; an open secret.

Growing up with a sibling is a unique pleasure, and I must say, all those who have not experienced it have missed one of the most pleasurable, titillating sensations of life. Fortunately, I enjoyed that pleasure growing up with my sister, and we were real close friends as brother and sister.

Before I continue, it will be better to tell the readers a bit about our physical appearance, so that you can try and visualize the situations while reading the story. My sister is about 5 ft 3, 18 years, with wheat-colored skin and auburn hair, with her face perpetually sporting a mischievous, yet innocent look. On the contrary, I’m (Deep) 5 ft 7, 18 years, darker, almost a light chocolate complexion, coal black hair with hazel eyes. While my sister sports a figure like Mary Kate Olsen, I’m fatter, almost in a chubby way.

My sister and I were always good friends. We grew up playing in the backward of our house while we were small. An age difference of about three months (I was younger) never mattered much, and we grew simultaneously, both physically and mentally. In the backyard, we played cricket furiously, both desperate to win every match. They were close matches, Nandini (that’s my sister) making up for her lack of physical strength with intense skill and guile.

As we grew up, we went to separate schools. I went to a missionary all-boys school, while my sister was sent to an international school. We both went on to become very popular in our circle of friends, and always shared a special rapport with each other. Although she got a more elitist atmosphere at school, we grew up to be like-minded. Both of us developed a voracious appetite for books reading, and enjoyed surfing the net and reading about everything on Wikipedia.

Gradually after my 16 th birthday, I became a pornophillic. From Audrey Hepburn, Emma Watson and Natalie Portman, Tori Black, Lexi Belle and Melanie Jane became my favorite actresses. Watching porn and masturbating became almost a daily affair for me. I didn’t expect my parents or my sister to condone this, so this was a rather secret affair for me, away from the prying eyes of my family members.

We loved, admired and adored each other. Growing up together in a small house meant we frequently saw each other in scantily dressed conditions, (especially in summers, as we both intensely disliked the heat and humidity of an Indian summer, which can be very hot and sultry) but there was no real sexual tension between us. Of course, we teased each other, but it was all in a friendly way, friends who can tease each other always and even insult each other, and yet never get offended.

One day, on a candlelight night, when my parents were out on a trip, I was sitting on a large human-sized mirror in my room, watching a porn video on my laptop and masturbating to it. Now if you conjure up a romantic, ruritanian setting on hearing candlelight, I agree to disagree with you, because in a typical Indian setting, it means a power cut, and the month was May, a dreadful period of summer heat. However, in spite of the unbearable heat, I was still enjoying the Adina video, relieving myself after almost a week.

I managed to cum pretty quickly, and despite the gruesome heat, the orgasm was strong and satisfying. After cleaning and tidying myself, I decided to have a bath. The cool water felt wonderful cascading on my sweaty body, and when I came out of the shower room, I was feeling much refreshed and rejuvenated.

I stepped in the balcony, wanting to enjoy the cool caress of the soothing evening breeze. My sister was sitting there; wearing only a light cotton negligee, but still was sweating profusely.

“Hey”, she greeted, in a jingling voice. “Hi sis,” I continued, “What a hellish weather!”

“Sit down Deep. There’s a little breeze. Sit and enjoy. At least, try to enjoy. “, smiled Nandini. Saying, she went back inside.

I sat down, wondering why she went back. Soon after, she came back with two glasses of fruit juices. “Have one”, she said, offering me one.

We sat together, sipping from our glasses, and making occasional small talk. We shared a similar outlook of life and followed the same ideology and philosophy, so we got along quite well.

While we were talking, I noticed that she was looking very pretty. A cute angelic face, bordered by slightly disheveled curls, and the sweat glistening on her face made her look charming. Her dress, wet with sweat, stuck to her body, outlining her beautiful figure.

After some time, the power supply finally resumed. We went back to my room, and suddenly she said in a serious tone, “Deep, I want to talk to you.”

“Sure sis, let’s sit”, I said and sat down on the bed. She sat beside me, holding my hand lightly. I was concerned about her, and also worried, wondering whether she has been hurt any action of mine or any of her friends.

Nandini slowly rubbed her hands, looking straight at me. She waited for a little while, and finally said, “Bro, I saw you masturbating today.”

Now, we both were of Libertine mentality, so I wasn’t really shocked by her statement. But again, this was not something I expected to hear, so it caught me off guard, startling me. Really not knowing what to say, I managed to put forward a lame question just for the sake of putting it, “When?”

“Today during the power cut. I was going in your room to call you to sit in the balcony since it was cooler, and then I saw the light of your laptop. Curious, I went in, and then, well...I saw you….masturbating. Probably I should’ve moved away, but I stood there watching…and….well...I enjoyed watching you.”

Still puzzled as to which direction our conversation was heading, I asked a really stupid question, just to continue the conversation, “How did you manage to watch me during in the darkness?”

“Well bro, the candle and the glow of your laptop was giving more light than you thought.” Nandini smiled.

For some time, there was an eerie silence, and probably both of us were wondering what to say next. I gazed at her, and found that my sister developed to a beautiful, attractive woman. Her face was charming, her figure slim, and for some time I gazed at what appeared a set of 34B cup tits.

She must’ve sensed my gazed, as she finally broke the silence, “What are you gazing at, bro?”

“Umm…well…sis, you look beautiful.” I said, truly meaning it.

Nandini sat silently, running her fingers through her auburn hair, and she looked to be lost in deep thought.

“What are you thinking?” I asked.

“Deep, you were the one who told me of Libertine philosophy, various subcultures etc. You remember?”

“Yeah sis, I do. But why this question suddenly?”

“Well, I was thinking about it recently. Today I saw you jerking off, and you know… I liked it. I was feeling horny.”

“Do you masturbate?” I asked.

“Yes, often. And today I was feeling really horny watching you. But I must admit, it did feel kinda strange also.”

“Strange watching your own brother?”

“Yes.”

This was probably the first time I really looked at my sister in a sexual way, and I really admired her beauty. This sort of talk was new for me, as although close, we never talked about such personal things, and I was getting excited.

“Deep, I love you.” She said suddenly, almost blurting out.

“I love you too, sis”, said I, somewhat startled by her sudden outburst.

“Bro, I meant I always loved you, but after today, umm...well…I’m lusting for you.”

I just sat there, letting what she had just said sink in me. She looked nervous, sweating, rubbing her hands, probably afraid that what she had just said had the potential to ruin the bond between us. (Later she told me that I was looking completely dumbfounded) Finally I spoke, “I guess we are both feeling the same way….But still…”

“We are siblings, isn’t it?” asked she. I nodded. “You know”, continued Nandini,”We have often spoke and read about Libertine ideology, morality as defined by Wiccan Rede, an open lifestyle, where if an act does not harm anyone, there’s no harm in doing it. I guess today is the time to really practice what we have only preached so far bro. Let’s listen to our hearts. Deep, I want you, as a lover. Think about it.” Saying this, she stood up. “Think brother.” she said, before moving in her room.

I was really horny by now, my cock stretching my shorts considerably to a nice bulge. I knew I wanted Nandini. My heart, mind and my dick, all agreed that I wanted her. I slowly moved, entering her room, but I was still not completely sure about it.

I entered, I saw, I decided. Well, I may not be the most intelligent person around, but certainly I wasn’t so dumb as to turn down this request from this lovely girl whom I loved, cared and lusted for. No not even she was my sister.

Removing my t-shirt, I climbed on to the bed. There was my sister, lying completely naked on the bed, flaunting her beautiful body. Nandini immediately caught hold of my short, tugging it down, letting my hard dick jump free.

Nandini caressed my cock, striking it lightly a few times, sending ripples of pleasure all through my body. “This is the first time I’m seeing a man totally naked outside porn, and I love this dick of yours bro.”, she announced. Continuing to lovingly caress my dick, she slowly proceeded to lick the entire 6 ½ inch of my hard cock, eliciting a moan of pleasure and satisfaction from me. Although I loved the sensations of her mouth on my dick, I wanted to keep it for later, wanting to pleasure her first.

Slowly moving my penis from her mouth, I gave Nandini a peck on her cheeks, slowly moving to her red luscious lips. I was a bit tentative at first, but as she eagerly returned the kiss, I forced my tongue in her mouth. She giggled and responded, our tongues entwined, busy in a lively dance.

After the dedicated Frenching, I started sucking on her nipples. They felt rubbery and stiff, and the already erect nipples grew further in my warm mouth.

MilaRich
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRich

Nandini gasped, “Ohh yess. Suck my nipples bro. Pinch them. Ohhh that feels so good. Pinch them bro. Fucking do them hard.”

Quickly complying, I sucked on her right nipple while I rolled the other between my fingers. After fondling and groping her tits for a while, I licked her entire boobs, slowly inching towards her belly button, licking off the sheen of sweat from her body, inching towards her inner thighs.

I found my sister almost shaved in her crotch area, but for a light fuzz of auburn hair. Quickly moving to her wet, dripping cunt, I pushed my tongue in her pussy. Although I was a tyro in the art of pussy-licking, my tongue must’ve felt good to her, as she flinched and squirmed, emitting a guttural moan.

“That’s it bro. Finger me. OH shit! For fuck’s sake, don’t stop Deep, don’t fucking stop.”

Having never heard my sister swearing so loudly before, it really came as a surprise for me. But the sight, smell and taste of her pussy overpowered all other senses of mine. Her cunt juice was sharp and tangy, a bitter-sweet taste, and the smell of her pussy acted like the most potent aphrodisiac for me. Removing my face momentarily from her juicy pussy, I said, “You taste real good sis, real good. I gonna suck that clit of yours hard.”

“Don’t just say it bro. Do it. Suck my clit Deep. Make me cum.”

Hearing this, an evil idea popped up from somewhere in my mind. I moved away from her clit, just concentrating on licking around her cunt, but avoiding her clit.

Nandini moaned impatiently, writhing around, and I knew I was having my desired effect. She tried to grind her pussy in my mouth, but I kept on evading her.

“Deep, don’t tease me. Tongue fuck me bro. Nibble my clit. Please….give me a good tonguing.”

By now my dick almost hurt, and I wanted some attention to be given to it. I moved my face away from her pussy, saying, “Gladly sis. But first I want you to take care of this hard-on you gave me.”

“Let’s 69.” out came the quick retort.

We moved to the classic 69 position. While I started furiously lapping at her pussy juice and giving her clit a good tonguing, my sister slowly licked my dick, taking my sensitive cockhead in her warm mouth. Flicking her tongue across the sensitive head, she made me moan and shiver in delight.

“Ohh… That’s it sis. That’s the spot. Lick my dick my little angel. Ohh yess… Suck it good.”

However enjoyable was this, the heightened sensation made it increasingly difficult for me to continue tonguing her pussy. So after some time, I pulled my dick away from her mouth, pushing my tongue deep in her pussy.

“Ohhh…Arghghhh….” Out came a guttural moan. She squirmed and writhed, and I messaged her clit furiously with my tongue, enjoying the pungent taste and bathing in the sheer perverseness of our incestuous act.

I continued my tongue’s assault on her pussy, eating her and soon she tensed. Breathing raggedly and panting, she shouted hoarsely, “I’m cumming bro. Ohhhh….Ahhh...” Her moans metamorphosed to a muffled but deep animal like scream, and she cummed, pussy juices flooding my face.

Surprised by the sheer volume of her nectar, I momentarily removed my face, but immediately dived back, trying to slurp away her pussy juices as much as possible. Although I tried to drink away as much as possible, cunt juices soon overflowed and dribbled from my face. She just kept cumming. Finally the flow stopped and I looked up, greeted by a pair of satiated content eyes.

“Damn sis. You are a real squirter. “, I said, genuinely surprised.

She gave me a shy smile. “Yes. I’m always a bit messy when I cum. But I’ve never cummed as much as this before, you know. I hope you liked it.”

“I fucking loved it.”, I practically shouted, meaning every word that escaped my mouth.

“But now we must take care of this hard dick of yours. Did I give you this hard-on? Did I, bro? Will you like me to suck that dick of yours and make you cum? Or will you like me to get it nice and slick for you so that you can thrust it in my hole?” She quizzed in an innocent tone.

Instead of saying anything, I held my dick, slapping her face with it. I’ll bet she was surprised by my action, but instead of showing her amazement, she opened her mouth, engulfing my dick. Her tongue flicked across my cockhead and her mouth bobbed up and down on my shaft, making me moan in pleasure.

“How many dicks have you sucked sis?” I enquired in a mock serious tone.

Out came her quick reply, “Only yours bro.” “But why do you ask?”

Where the hell you learned to suck cock like this?” I quizzed.

“May be it comes naturally. After all, there’s something called raw talent. I just want to suck this dark, thick beautiful dick of yours now. Let me do it.”

I giggled at her response. She continued to swipe her tongue across my dick, and bobbed her head up and down my shaft. The feeling was incredible, and I managed not to cum only because of the orgasm earlier. Her hands were busy playing with her pussy, and her clit was once again stiff and throbbing.

Suddenly she removed her mouth from my cock, looking at me. My face must’ve portrayed my disappointment, cause she smiled at me and said, “Don’t worry bro. Badly as I want your cum in my throat, my pussy also needs some attention. And I hope you won’t mind giving your little sister her first fuck.”

Overjoyed as I was, I wanted to make assurance doubly sure that she really wanted it and did not regret it later.”Are you really sure that this is the right place, right time, and the right person to lose your virginity to?” I asked.

“Oh Deep, come on. This is not a space shuttle launch that everything has to be...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Unknown_Indian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors