Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gopal's Summer Vacation Part 1

"Gopal returns to India finds cousin Priya has grown up"

1
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
This is the story of my cousin Priya. I am 16 years old and my cousin is 17. Me and her grew up together but recently we have been living in different countries as 5 years ago my parents moved from India to England.
This story is when I went back to India last year for the summer holidays.

I hadn't seen Priya since she was 12 and was surprised to find that she had matured into a beautiful girl. She and my uncle came to the airport to receive me. The heatwave struck me instantly as I stepped off the off the plane. ''Welcome to Mumbai'' I thought it my head.
The drive to the house was pleasant catching up and my uncle constantly telling me how I should work out more and how he was going to fatten me up over the summer as according to him I appeared to skinny. He blamed the English diet even though my mum made Indian food back home. Throughout the car ride Priya was silent, she was sitting in the passenger seat and seemed to be shy, of course it had been half a decade since we last played or even talked to one another.

My uncle works at an office, but his home is humble, an apartment with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Priya's mother greeted us at the door, the same you look so skinny routine that my uncle already went over during the drive there. ''Go put Gopal's bags in your room'' ordered my Uncle. Priya picked up 2 bags and I grabbed the others and helped her in her chore. Priya's bedroom was nice well different to what I expected it was adorned with posters of boy bands and movie stars. When we were young Priya's dad was adamant that movies and music corrupted the mind, looks like he might have had a change of mind over the years, either that or this was Priya's way of rebelling against her parents.

''So, Hi'' I was smiling as I spoke but Priya didn't appear to notice. After a short while she spoke ''Look, Gopal I've changed in the past 5 years, I don't like all the stuff we used to like back then. To be honest I'm not looking forward to this holiday at all''. I was taken aback by her bluntness. ''Sorry'' she murmured upon looking at me and walked out the door. ''Okaaay, not what I expected''.

It turned out due to the lack of space I was to be sleeping in the same room as Priya. My uncle promised that he would have an inflatable bed set up on the floor by tonight. Maybe this was why Priya was pissed at me even I wouldn't want to be sharing a room with someone for an entire summer.

My uncle went to work and my aunty started making breakfast for me. ''You must be hungry from the flight''? she said looking me up and down, ''go and take a shower, it'll cool you off'', she must have seen that I was sweating profusely. After 5 years one tends to forget the intense heat of Indian summer.

I went to Priya's room to grab some clothes and my towel but when I turned the knob I noticed that she was on the phone to her friend. This is what I heard. ''Yeah I know but that was a long time ago, no I dumped him last month he got a little too grabby. Yeah I went to pick up my cousin from the airport. He's cute but I don't know he seems to privileged coming from the UK and everything. Shut up! I told you that in confidence I saw it once when we played doctor as kids. It wasn't very big''.

I decided to ask my aunty for a towel, clearly Priya was talking about me, I remembered playing doctor when we were 7-8 years old. I had of course grown since then it still hurt me that Priya was speaking about me in a bad way behind my back. Half way through my shower Priya walked into the bathroom. ''Oh, sorry, didn't know anyone was in here''. She closed the door but not before she got an eyeful of my junk.

During dinner Priya was glancing at me every now and then in a different way than before. She seemed on edge about something. After dinner I aunty insisted that Priya show me the latest steps to a Bollywood song that was all the rave around the country. Priya was in the middle to resisting when aunty got a phone call from her husband apparently he needed her to bring some files by the office immediately.

After she left me and Priya exchanged some awkward glances. ''If you want me to I'll show you those steps''. ''If you want to'' I replied. Priya went into her bedroom and emerged a few minutes later with a change of clothes. She now had on a white blouse buttoned just enough so you could see her cleavage and a glimpse of her black bra, she also had on a frilly mini-shirt and pumps with pink socks. She started the music and started swaying her hips left and right. I sat on the sofa and was watching intently. Every now and then Priya would brush her hands over blouse and it looked as if she was trying to reveal more of her bra. I of course oblivious to any hidden motives was watching the dance and tapping my foot to the rhythm of the music.

Priya grabbed my hand and got me to join in at the middle portion of the song, she turned with her back to me and started slowly grinding her ass into my crotch.

Fioona
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fioona

I was amazed at the sensation but quickly realized that I wouldn't be able to control getting hard if she continued this. Luckily the song ended just as Priya finished her second grind into me making it last a little longer, she knew that she had had some effect on me.

My uncle and aunty returned a little later, apparently there had been a powercut and everyone was let off work early. ''To bed, you two'' my uncle announced as he stepped though the door. ''You want a good nights right I'll be taking us sight seeing tomorrow, the city had changed in these past 5 years''.

I turned off the lights and got into my inflatable bed on the floor. Priya was taking a shower and arrived 10 minutes later covered only in a towel. I was facing her direction and sneaked a look and closed my eyes again when she looked at me. Seeing that the lights were off and my eyes were closed she took her towel and began rummaging in her drawer for clothes. I opened my eyes but couldn't make out much past her figure in the dark. But it was when she turned around and the moonlight lit up her chest that I saw her breasts, they were not too big but firm and round. Priya put on her bra and T-shirt along with some panties and climbed into bed.

It seemed like an hour where I was trying to go to sleep when there was a commotion outside, apparently a fight had broken out amongst two drunkards. My uncle opened the door and walked in assuring me and Priya that it was nothing and to go back to sleep, after a few minutes the noises died down.

''Hey, Gopal, you comfortable down there''? asked Priya. ''Not really'', I called back from the floor.
''Why don't you come up and get in the bed with me''? I considered the invitation but thought that it would be inappropriate. ''Come on, I won't bite''. I climbed up off the floor and walked around to the side of the bed and climbed in. ''There you go not that bad is it'' she seemed to be talking more politely than she had before but there was a sexiness in her voice that I had heard when she said she wouldn't mind dancing earlier that evening.

I was trying to get myself comfortable when accidently I happened to touch Priya's leg with mine, sorry I claimed noticing then how small the bed actually was. It was only slightly bigger than a single bed, at that moment I was regretting getting in with her. ''It's okay'' she replied. She tossed off the covers due to the heat. I looked down at her panties and started getting hard. ''Gopal, listen if we both wanna sleep in the bed we'll have to snuggle up''. I was fully hard now. I moved in closer but misjudged my own length and poked Priya in the stomach with my erection. ''Oh shit'', ''dont worry Gopal it's natural'' she giggled. She turned her back to me and then inched backwards closing the distance between us and I found my dick snuggled into her ass.

She didn't stop there she started moving her ass up and down against my length and I couldn't believe what was happening. My instincts took over and I grabbed her hips and ground her against me pumping against her ass. She started moaning and slipped her hand into her panties. I got close to the point of no return. I stopped her and turned her to face me, we kissed deeply. She took my 9 inches (obviously she had seen when I was taking a shower how much I had grown). and started rubbing it around the tip. I pulled down her panties and turned her over on all 4s.

I aimed my dick at her puckered asshole and planted the tip on the entrance. ''Gopal no, what the fuck'', but the animal within my wanted this. I had been addicted to anal porn and the opportunity alone was gonna make me cum. ''Dont worry'' I replied as I pulled some Vaseline out of the bedside drawer and applied it to my cock. I slowly started entering her ass, as she tried to pull away. When I was fully entered her hotness enveloped me as I slowly started pumping in and out. Priya was moaning into the pillow and I carried on until that familar feeling returned at the base of cock and I stopped and pulled out.

I wiped my cock on Priya's shower towel. Priya was on the bed face down breathing heavily When I decided to continue. I climbed on top of her again and inserted my dick into her pussy, it was obvious that she was no virgin but the downward doggy felt good as I crashed into her ass with each pound. She was loving this more than the anal. I flipped her around and took her in missionary position. I continued pumping this Indian beauty the fact that she was my cousin made the whole forbidden fruit thing even more erotic. After a while I felt her contract for the 3rd time as she orgasmed and I emptied my load into her as well. I fell off her and rolled over. We were both drenched in sweat as we fell asleep.

Published 
Written by kamaalkabaap
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors