Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grace Loves Her Daddy: Part 5 Las Vegas

"The further adventures of Grace and her Daddy including a trip to Las Vegas"

7
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It’s a late Friday evening in August as I lie back in bed, naked under the covers sipping bourbon on ice while listening to the occasional traffic through the open window in my bedroom. While time has passed since I last wrote, very little has changed between Grace and I except that we’ve grown closer together, indifferent to the views of society. Our relationship is not conventional but we’re both doubtless that it works and the happiness is transparent on our faces.

With Grace’s encouragement I’ve been disciplined in going to the gym several times a week and I’m very proud of the changes. My gut has disappeared, I feel better and have a level of confidence that was absent just a few years ago. Grace, blessed by sensational genes continues to blossom as her little perky breasts are now the breasts of a woman. Her flat tummy comes naturally and still takes my breath away and her ass……which I can firmly hold in a single hand is as delicious as ever.

I’m able to hear a car pull up in the front of the house, a few words exchanged from what’s unmistakably the voice of Grace and the closing of a car door. I turn down the volume on the television while I expect the front door to open and Grace to enter. I don’t want to give the wrong impression to Grace, she’s very entitled to be able to go out and see her friends. Grace continues to have a social life comparable to anyone her age, of which her cell phone records and bills will attest. She still dates but I believe she’s dialed it down over time.

The sounds of footsteps in the house, the sounds of dropping keys, cell phone and bag on the kitchen counter followed by footsteps down the hall towards my room. Many years ago those might have been the footsteps of my ex-wife but she decided to leave the two of us many years ago, we’ve barely made any contact in that time as her personality is much too toxic for either Grace or I. Grace is in fact, despite her age the woman of the house.

Grace walks past her room and comes to the door frame with a happy content look on her face: “Hi, Daddy”

“Hello, my dear how was your date?” Her reply is a mixture of eye-roll and exasperation, followed by a step to the side of my bed: “May I?”

“Please do”

Grace pulls the bottom of her tank top from her mid-rift to above her head and allows it to drop to the floor while her hands reach behind her back to unfasten her bra. My Grace is fully aware of the impact of her undressing while my eyes take in every nuance, from the tightness of her young belly to the breasts undisturbed by gravity or age.

Now she raises her eyes to meet mine as she unfastens her shorts and allows them to drop to her ankles leaving only the tiny thong in place. My little girl loves to show off for Daddy but as she peels off her bright red thong, a thought comes to mind that her evening probably didn’t go to her satisfaction. Thank God for inept teenage boys and yes, I’m a very lucky man.

Grace lifts a sheet and slides her nude body next to my left side, her head on my shoulder and her left hand on the base of my cock. She knows this is my favorite intimate moment of the day, the quiet time in the dark, naked and touching.

“How was your date?”

Grace replies with an exhale and reaches over my body with her right hand to take hold of my glass of bourbon, taking a long sip before resting the glass on the nightstand. “He’s alright I guess, he’s nice. (“Nice” is word implying there ain’t no chance in hell he turns her on). We went to Islands (Hawaiian inspired burger joint in town) and after that went back to his apartment.”

“How did that go?”

“Nice, sweet, tender….frustrating”

“That bad, huh?”

“Oh he’s not really that bad, he’s just like every other boy. They’re boys and they act like boys. You’d think they’d have learned something. Worst of all they don’t know what to do”

“Can’t you guide them, tell them what you want?”

“You can, but its sooo uninspiring to do so and it takes me out of the moment”

“The truth is, I wanted to be here and have you bend me over and fuck me hard any way you want. I want to feel used, feel your power and just lie back and be your fucking slut.”

I’m her Daddy, I’m her father and I’m responsible for her. But I also know what I’ve created, a young women that isn’t satisfied until her expanding and increasingly intense sexual urges have been completely immersed by me.

I slide farther to my side of the bed to give her more space and she picks up the sheet and eases herself into the bed along-side me on her stomach.

My eyes begin to take her in, the room is dark and only lit by the blue screen of the alarm clock but I can see her tanned body unblemished by tan lines as she never bothers to wear a bikini anymore, she’s always on show for me, tempting me daily.

I begin to stroke her back from neck to ass, stroking lightly is all that I need to do to begin to see the stress and frustration ease from her body. She’s relaxing with continual even strokes and spreads her legs wider for me so I can stroke the inside of her thighs and feel her growing wetness.

When she lies like this I know what she wants and she knows that I can deliver it to her.

KaidoKunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaidoKunn

My little girl wants me to fuck her hard, she wants me to fuck her with the intensity she craves and can’t find from anyone else. She wants to be used, a pleasure toy for my use. I can’t say where the root of her desire is, as they say “it is what it is” but its what she craves and needs to keep her on an even emotional keel.

I stop my stroking her back and rise to my knees going to the space between her opened legs. My hand is covered in lube and I’m stroking my cock with thought that I have to give my baby what she wants and needs.

I tell her to raise her ass to me, she never knows exactly what hole I’ll want to fuck. Its my choice and while I have no desire to hurt her, I’m aware of the pain that’s involved. My cock isn’t skinny, when I want to joke about it I’ll mention that my cock is square…..six inches by seven inches. Ok not exactly square but you get my point…..it hurts when shoved into a tiny girls asshole.

I rub the lube from my hands to her cunt and ass paying special attention to allow her to relax. In the mood she’s in, there really no doubt what she wants.

With her face buried in the pillows I warn her about the oncoming pain……”Take the pain Grace” as I forceibly slide my cock into her tight asshole. Gasps of pain and rapid breath take over from her grimace as I pause fully inside of her so that she can adjust.

In a matter of a minute her ass starts to undulate and I tell her: “Fuck me girl, move that ass.” Grimaces are now replaced by a snarling growl as the orgasm is beginning to build. From a gentle easing backwards she’s now beginning to shove her ass down on my cock, finally getting the fucking she wanted from the boy earlier that night.

“May I Daddy? May I cum please Daddy?” Agonizing seconds for her until: “Yes, now!” I ram I ram my hips into her ass to push her over the edge. Time tends to be lost in moments like this before the fucking begins again. If she senses any hesitation in me she’ll look back and lock onto my eyes and tell me “Daddy I want you to love me and use me, please use me I want to be used!” Where in short order I lose myself and cum deep into her tiny ass where she can then collapse on her stomach and revel in her orgasm and my sperm leaking from her ass.

After I regained my senses I turned to my little girl who I knew had to be very frustrated and told her to take down the sheets and lie back and open her legs. She’s an obedient girl who’ll do what her Daddy tells her, especially if it means she’s going to cum 15 or 20 times. Grace is unlike most women I’ve experienced, she cums rapidly and repeatedly. The waves of orgasm seem to peak at full crest and remain there as she repeatedly is able to surrender to the wet wave.

I lowered myself between her legs my lips and tongue inches from her clit. She tilted her head forward to watch, so fucking eager for what was to come. I could imagine her thoughts “Will he? Will he really do it?!” (She’s confided that boys frequently back off at this point) Yeah I really will! My lips plunged and began to suck on her clit, trying to give her the full measure of pleasure, as much as I could deliver with lips and tongue alone. Being completely bare I could suck her lips deep into my mouth while my tongue searched for her clit and play with it in my mouth. Grace’s head cocked forward to watch with an increasingly expectant look on her face, she wants to cum and if you haven’t sensed this yet, she needs my consent. A double tap of my hand on her thighs is my silent consent which allows her to groan and moan losing herself once more.

Giving her a minute to come down, I began anew. Going slower this time, she’s already had her quick release, now it was time for a change of pace as my tongue moved lower between her lips pausing at the entrance of her sensitive vagina. I’m realistic enough to envision a time when she’ll find a man her age but until that day, she’s my little girl and my goal is to set the bar so damned high that only a very accomplished sexual artist could come close to the pleasure I give my little girl.

Just when she thought my tongue would probe her tight little hole, I moved back and heard her catch her breath of lost anticipation. My tongue moved lower still, to her other tight little rosebud and circled the sweetness of her ass. Grace never fails to cum endlessly when my tongue and lips move from ass, to her cunt and clit. I know I’m the only man that has ever pleasured her to this extent and I do wonder if this is my way of keeping her bonded to me.

After I felt she had cum to the point where I thought she may be finally satisfied for the night we laid in bed together just taking our time and talking briefly.

“Grace, I have to go to Las Vegas next week for several days, do you think you can manage being alone?’

“Why do I have to stay here alone, can I go too? You know I’ve never been to Las Vegas and have always wanted to”

“No, you can’t. I’ll be staying at Caesars and you know you must be 18 to visit the casinos.”

“Daddy, I have an ID that says: I’m 18.” “And they have a topless pool at Caesars Palace!”

“Finally, I get a chance to show you my Malibu Strings!”

I may be her Daddy and have the last say, but there are times when even I know I’m in over my head. And you don’t have to be a Trekkie to anticipate what’s happening here: “resistance is futile”.

Stayed tuned for Part Six of Grace Loves Her Daddy: Las Vegas

Published 
Written by wrathofwilde
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors