Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grandpas Secret

"Grandpas secret gets found out by his naughty niece"

10
1 Comment 1
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Wow, What a day, turning 17 sure was fun! I lay back in my bed trying to recall what had just happened. 
 
I came home from school at 5pm to find a note on the table from mum telling me to go round to grandpa's to thank him for my present. So I ran upstairs to change. 
 
As I passed Uncle Toms room I glanced in, the dirty old git was at it again, laying on top of his bed wanking his enormous cock. 

I moved back a little so that he did not see me and watched as he pumped his manhood harder and harder, suddenly he erupted all over his big round belly.
 
I rushed to my room feeling the need to touch my pussy. I undressed quickly and lay on my bed, legs wide apart, licked my finger and run it along my pussy lips, which were already running with juice. I circled my clit feeling it grow in size. Pushing a finger into my wet pussy now and again too.

“God that feels good” I said a little too loud.
 
Suddenly the door banged behind me, I pulled my hand out quickly. Who was that? I thought, maybe Uncle Tom had been watching? I jumped from the bed and dressed quickly my panty's were soaking wet but I kept them on anyway.
 
I run out the door without my coat only to be met with pouring rain, by the time I got to grandpas I looked like I’d entered a wet T-shirt competition. 
 
As I got to the door it opened and a man in a boiler suit came out, he smiled at me while openly staring at my wet tits showing through my top. 
 
He introduced himself as Jim.

“Tell your Grandpa everything’s working and I’ve set it all up in the spare room”

With that he turned and left.
 
Not really knowing what he as talking about I decided to have a look for myself. Grandpa was still at his book club and Grandma was out for the night. I went up to the spare room.

I was amazed at the technology in front on me, a huge TV screen and an array of buttons. 
 
Everything was labelled so I pressed one marked shower room.

“Bloody hell the dirty old goat had installed cameras in the shower”

On closer inspection I realised there were camera’s everywhere! There was even one in Grandmas room, so he can keep an eye on her every move.
 
I thought “you dirty old bastard” but I could feel my pussy tingling. I could feel juice leaking out of me again.
 
 I came downstairs just as grandpa came in the door. 
 
"Baby great to see you" he said and gave me a big hug, my wet tits pressing against him. 
 
 I pulled back and told him what Jim had said, he laughed and turned away quickly. 
 
"He's fitted window locks" he told me still with his back to me. 
 
 You dirty bastard I thought giggling to myself. 
 
Grandpa walked off into the kitchen and I shouted to him that I was going for a shower, with a great big smile on his face he shouted back.

"Take your time"!! 
 
I walked into the shower room and could not wait to undress, I heard Grandpa walk past the bathroom door, I know where you're going I thought.
 
I put some music on my ipod and turned on the water. Wiggling my arse to the music I started to strip. Turning my back to the hidden camera I whipped of my bra, this felt so good knowing I was being watched I could feel myself getting turned on.

YreneShy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YreneShy


 
I turned around facing the camera and saw my reflection in the mirror, nice pert tits. I stroked my nipples, how fucking horny do I feel knowing he was watching, I thought to myself.

I dropped my skirt to the floor and admired my new white thong, I stood back from the camera so he could get a full few and pulled them to one side licked my fingers and started rubbing my clit with one hand and pulling on my nipples with the other.

I slowly rubbed my hard clit , I pushed three fingers into my soaking pussy. I tossed my hair back still fucking myself harder and harder.

I could imagine the old man next door wanking his enormous cock.
 
I decided I should get into the shower so stopped playing and slipped out of my panties. The water was warm and tingled against my aroused body.
 
I began soaping my body in the most provocative way possible. I was so fucking horny I wanted to be fucked right now. I grabbed my hairbrush and using the handle began rubbing it against by pussy. I could not help it I wanted something inside me so bad. I pushed it in and started fucking it. Legs spread wide I pumped the handle as if it was a dildo. Occasionally letting it rub against by clit as it passed. 

I was close to coming but I wanted more... I looked directly at the camera, I winked and blew a kiss. 
 
Next thing bathroom door was opening and in stepped Grandpa, already naked, with the biggest cock I had ever seen. And the dirty old git was shaven too, well what a surprise. 

He locked the door behind him and walked over to me. 
 
 "You want the real thing baby?" he asked. 
 
He did not need to ask I had already stepping out of the shower and was on my knees, already covered in his precum, his cock tasted devine. 

I sucked, licked and swallowed his massive cock, gagging as it touched the back of my throat. I still had the handle of the hair brush inside me fucking that at the same time. 
 
"Stand up girl" he ordered. 
 
 He removed the dildo from me and told me to bend over, gladly I obliged. He was not gentle, he pushed inside me with so much force I almost cried. My God he was big, I could feel my pussy stretching but it felt so good. He pumped hard telling me I was a good girl and Grandpa was going to give me some special medicine. I giggled. I could feel his cock filling and getting ready to cum. 
 
My turn now I thought, I jumped away and turned around falling to my knees once again. "Shoot all over my face you bastard" I said. 
 
That was when he erupted, hot white creamy cum splashing all over my face, in my mouth and trickling down onto my tits. I lapped up as much as I could then cleaned Grandpas cock with my tongue.
 
He smiled and rubbed my hair.

"You’re a good girl" he said. 
 
He helped me up and kissed me on the head.
 
"Now r emember it’s our secret, and whenever you want me, just give me the nod" he said turning and walking out. 
 
I jumped back in the shower knowing he would still be watching. I continued to play until I had the best orgasm over.
 
Looks like I shall be spending a lot of time at Grandpa's now

Published 
Written by Hornyukcpl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments