Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hailey's Daad's Slut part 1 virgin slut

"My whole life had been a lie a deal made when i was an infant and it was time to collect"

5
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I was born into a family that was very interested in physical fitness. From an early age I was taught long-distance running. Every Wednesday and Saturday was push-up and sit up day. At the age of six my father started building my upper body strength. It was a game to give me two buckets of sand one for each hand, then my father with time me to see how long I can hold the buckets keeping my arms straight and my body in a T formation.

When I entered middle school, I was encouraged to go out for cross-country running. I am physically fit. When the Boob Fairy hit my chest with her magic wand, my upper body muscles and constant bra wearing assure my D cup tits were firm.

The day before my 18th birthday, my mother was uncharacteristically nice. She took me to the best salon in town and had my hair and nails done. I had never been allowed to have my nails painted before I love it. Over the last year my mother allowed me to grow nails longer. She taught me to take your well. But before that day they had never been painted. They work beautiful sparkling blue. Finally, my mother took me to a store called naughty time novelty. My whole life I was never allowed to wear anything even slightly revealing. That day my mother bought me a corset, thigh high stocking, and bras with matching thongs. I had ever owned anything but white cotton bras (2 sports bras but the rest were underwire) and what I would call underwear rather than panties and certainly never a thong.

I felt sexy.

At six o’clock that night my grandmother picked me up to take me out for a birthday dinner. She told me the story of my birth. 18 years earlier, my father, Dave was dating my grandmother. Well, I dating I mean fucking. She said it was a real man. She said that she always liked it rough. And that my dad loved bondage, humiliation, and fucked her ass so hard she thought she would die. My grandmother said she adored my father and would have died for him.

After three years of living with my dad, her daughter Angie, then 16, became pregnant. Dave, my dad, and then fucking both of them for years. I can’t tell you how shocked I was, I had never heard my grandmother talk this way.

When my Dad fund out my mother was pregnant he moved out. They didn’t see him for months, the guy who owned the garage where my Dad worked told them he quit and left town. When I was 2 months old, my mother and grandmother waited outside the garage until my Dad walked out.

According to my grandmother, my mother cried and begged. She needed him. My Dad was pretty up front. “I would never have fucked someone (my grandmother)’s age if she hadn’t had a cute daughter. And there was no way he would tie himself down to some skank and watch her turn into a dried up slut.” According to my grandmother, it took my mother less than a minute to make a deal. She would bbe a stay at home mom, raise me to be thin and cute and then when I turned 15 I would be his.

It was like that picture where you look at it and see 2 faces until all of a sudden it’s a picture off a vase.

My life made so much more sense to me. My Dad had always been a very touching loving father. But he was also someone who would spank my bare ass for the slightest bending of a rule. He also loved to swat my ass as I walked by sometimes with his hands but anything would do. I got welts from a CB antenna.

After telling me a life changing story my grandmother took me home. Once I got home my mother waxed the hair from my pussy an ass. Then she and my grandmother left. My mother ‘s last words to her virgin daughter was Put on the baby blue bra and thong and walk into the living room and kneel on the floor, “Don’t look in his eyes”

I dressed as told and stood in my bedroom for almost an hour. It never occurred to me to pack my things and run away. I can’t say way, but I knew I had to do this, this was my life, this was who I was raised to be, my father’s sex toy.

Shaking, I walked into the living room staring at the floor.

ari_x0xoTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ari_x0xoTS

I kneeled down a few feet from my father, I blushed with shame.

“What the fuck is this about?” he yelled. “Are you a slut walking in front of me dressed like that.”

I didn’t know what was happening was this some joke, did my mother hate me this much. I knew we were never close but this was cruel.

“Well !” he shouted. “I am a human man, you walk in here dressed like that what I am supposed to think, my daughter is such a slut she wants her dad’s dick. Is that what you want me to fuck your worthless slut holes”

I started to cry, “no dad I am so sorry” I started to stand up t leave.

My father grabbed me hard, and whispered, “that’s what I am going to do, I have waited years to fuck you” that moment I learned that when my dad whispered it was going to be bad.

He ripped my bra off leaving a painful strike across my back. He pinched my nipples hard and pulled me down. When I was back on my knees, I could see the hard cock in his jeans.

“Never get off your knees unless you are told. You are mine to do with as I please, I can’t beat you fuck you kill you no one would know no one would care.”

My father unzipped his pants they dropped to the floor and his cock sprang inches from my mouth. I may have been a virgin but I was not stupid. I opened my mouth and surround his cock head with my lips. He pulled his cock out and slapped my face. “NEVER until I tell you.”

I was on my knees with nothing but a thong on my body. “Stay” my father said like he was giving an order to our dog. My father left the room and returned nude holding a strip of something and a 2 foot long rod.

My father took the strip, a collar, leather with a ring like the dogs collar with a place for a leash. The rod my father explained was a “Riding crop” he had me lick and kiss the leather flap on it. “I bought you a series of collars” he explained. “some like this one are obvious slut collars, others you can wear anywhere and people will think they are just a chocker or a necklace. Instantly it occurred to me that both my mother and grandmother wore collars. Was he still fucking my grandmother???

He laid down in front of me, again he grabbed a nipple, twisting it and pulling my face toward his cock. The head of his cock rested on my cheek. My mouth watered,, I felt wrong, bad, but the feeling of doing something so wrong made my pussy tingle. “Baby” he whispered “suck your daddy’s cock”

I opened my mouth and took his warm hard cock in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down. “I love your full lips Hailey” CRACK I felt the sting on the riding crop on my ass. “You bit me you slut” he yelped.

I pulled his cock from my mouth, “I didn’t” CRACK

“Never take my cock out of your mouth unless I say so. You let your teeth rip against my cock head”

I placed my tongue against my bottom teeth and pushed out my full lips so I would never hurt my dad’s cock again. I am going to cum in your mouth. He grabbed handfuls of hair and pulled my face hard to his body. His cock seemed to grow become thicker than his cum blasted in my mouth. I gagged

“Don’t you dare throw up” I forced myself to relax my mouth was full of my Dad’s cock and is stinky slimy salty cum. “Do you like the taste of my cum?”

“Mmmhm” I hummed, it was a lie.

“half of you was made from the cum.” He said.

He laid there a minute, “I have to pee, if I pee in that slut mouth you better not let a drop hit the carpet.”

Thank fully he did not. He stood leaving on the floor cum on my breath and my face. I felt like a slut, I was my Dad’s little slut. Not only was he my dad and master but I would learn to love his cock my master the cock. I felt exhausted embarrassed and horny and the night had just begun.
 
Published 
Written by Hailydadsslut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors