Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Haily Dads Slut

5
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My reality is stranger than most stories. I was born in 1995, my father and Mother had been separated since he found out she was pregnant. My Mother begging, crying and bartering and my father seeing my beautiful face got my mother what she wanted, a husband so she could stay at home and raise me.

My family wasn’t much into exercise but they insisted I run daily. I did sit up from childhood and am quite proud of my much toned body. I am 5 foot 5 inches 115lbs, Blondish hair, brown eyes and my natural dark complexion gives me the look of a girl with a permanent tan. (Although tanning makes my skin golden in color) Oh for those who care I have a 34C bust and a bubble butt.

I spent my 18 th birthday with my Nana. We made perogies and drank wine. Nana told me my secret family history. Before my mother got pregnant my father was dating my mother, he was dating my Grand Mother. She also said that he wanted nothing to do with raising kids. I said, “and you weren’t on Jerry Springer” and laughed. My father had done 2 generations of Brown women. (Last name not color)

She started talking quite openly about my father in the sack. “He was wild, when he was younger. He was rough and fucked hard. “He liked to tie me up and spank my ass red. She offered. “He said “I love fucking a warm ass” and boy he did” She explained that, she would wait until he was on the phone, she would walk in the room remove her clothes walk to him get on her knees and suck his cock, “it would drive him nuts” she laughed.

The next night I returned home. I listened through the wall of my bedroom at my parents fucking. My mom has always been a screamer and hearing them has never been a problem. “Fuck my bad ass, Slap my pussy” she screamed. I used to lay in my bed and plug my ears, turn up music anything to block it out. But that night I laid there at first I got horny then jealous. My Grand Mother, My Mother but not me..why? Oh yeah he was/is my father fine, why did they force me to be slim and fit why does my mother buy me the best fitting jeans and shirts that show off my cleavage ? I am prime for picking but for some reason not good enough ???

The next day started with my going for a mani and a pedi. I had my long nails Gelled (it makes them shine and impossible to chip) Then I got myself a tan.

On Wednesday my mother goes to a quilting circle (no really) at 8 pm she usually calls to see if Dad wants anything on the way home. I was ready. Well, not really Ready.. my heart was pounding so hard I could hear it in my ears. My hands ere sweaty and I was shaking, but I was also so horny my jeans were damp and I could smell my sex juice. Wearing a buttoned blue blouse and my best jeans bare foot I waited. When the phone rang I walked into the living room.

I walked between my dad and the TV. I walked very close to him turned around and touched the floor pushing my ass inches from his face. When I turned around I looked into his eyes, his dark brown eyes looked puzzled, and I almost bolted from the room. Then I heard him trying to talk to my mother on the phone. “N N No nothing is happp pening here” his voice cracked and I undid my buttons and opened my shirt. “Yeah, um pick up a piz…” he stopped talking.

I popped the front clasp on my bra and my tits exploded out, my nipples were hard and I had goose bumps.

BestMadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BestMadam

I watched the expression on my father’s face. Without moving my eyes off his, I dropped my jeans. Standing there in nothing but my blue panties I walked the few steps to him and pushing his les open I knelt down in front of my father. “I’m a man” he coarsely whispered.

“I’m counting on it” I smiled.

“No I said bacon, pepperoni and bacon” he caught himself and said into the phone as I unzipped his jeans. “Umm hmm um hmm” he said to my mother, lifting himself out of the chair enough for me to pull his pants and shorts to his feet. This action, lifting himself from the chair was the first sign I had that this was not going to blow up on my. Well I was hopping part of him would blow up on me..or in me.

I held his cock in my hand. HIS Cock, the cock that had created me was hard and my hand ran its length my nails shining in the slight light of the TV. I felt it starting to expand, a sign that he was about to cum. I pressed my thumb on the thick vein at the base of the shaft. I was going to give that cock the greatest tongue ride ever, so he was not coming yet.

His cock wasn’t the longest I have ever known but it was a good length and thick. It tasted of sweat and the musky taste men get. I wrapped my lips around my father’s cock and allowed it to slide as deep as I could take it. My tongue ran the full length of his fat vein.

My Father started squirming and developed a whine, so I moved my thumb and his cock exploded in my mouth. I sucked the cum from his cock with the same thumb I used to dam his flow I now used to milk the last of his cum.

I dropped back on my butt and looked up and smiled. He didn’t smile. The look he gave looked cold and angry. He said, “So you want to act like a slut, I’ll show you how I treat sluts.”

He ordered me to kneel with my back to him. I heard my father step out of his jeans. I had never taken a cock in my ass and the idea frightened me. He moved my legs apart with his rough hands and knelt behind me. He pushed on my back until my face was on the floor. “Don’t move” I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes. (Slap) The right cheek of my ass stung from the force of his hand. (Slap) my right cheek this time. He had spanked my bare ass before but not like this, He was enjoying himself as each hand stung mmy ass cheeks he would say, “Beautiful” or “That’s the way”

He Stopped spanking me and I felt the head of his cock sliding down in between the cheeks of my ass. The soft head of his fat cock rested against my asshole. He pulled back and..his cock pumped in to my soaking pussy. It may have been the fear but I had an incredible orgasm. He slapped my ass again as he pumped his cock in and out of me like some insane animal. He finally pushed himself deep inside me and I could feel his cock explode splashing cum deep inside.

He stood and picked up his clothes. “are you on birth control ?’ he asked.

“no” I whispered.

He laughed and went to the bath room to shower.

I have to admit when I loved eating pizza and talking to Mom about my day (leaving important parts out) with my ass still on fire from her husband’s hands and his cum in my belly and dripping out of my pussy.

More later. If anyone asks
Published 
Written by Hailydadsslut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors