Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hallucination

"Upwards into her panties"

15
5 Comments 5
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words


They're writhing sensuously in time to the pounding beat of the music.  Offering themselves blatantly to the groups of youths and boys hanging around the bar, drinking, pretending not to notice the long naked legs, the tiny little mini skirts, the still-developing breasts beneath their skimpy coverings.

The smell of hot, fresh little cunts assails my nostrils as I weave unseen between their feet, occasionally stopping beneath a girl if she takes my fancy, panties of every description cling seductively to sweet young cunts, caressing them, absorbing their moisture.

I prefer the sheer ones, that display sweaty little sex lips through the gauzy material, or the tiny g-strings pulled up tightly into hairless young slits and snuggling comfortably between their delicious little ass cheeks.

Some wear nothing under their skirts and dance with legs apart, deliberately allowing the skirts to ride up over their hips in a blatantly erotic display of sexuality. These are the ones I really love to explore as unseen, I slither up between their heaving thighs and nestle just below the glistening pink wetness of their cunts.

I breathe in the heady aromas I find there and wallow in the juices as they occasionally drip onto me, arousing me, inflaming my lust.

My other being senses my lust and materialises beside me, between the cunt lips of a pretty young thing wearing a little yellow g-string, like me, Jana can see into the minds of our chosen ones, and tonight we've chosen this one.

Together we float upwards into her panties and bathe in the moisture emanating from her hot little cunt, Jana reaches into my mind and tells me she's been into this girl before.

Her name is Terri, and she's just sixteen, not old enough to be here in this club, she's allowed out by uncaring parents who're interested only in sating their own perverted desires within their circle of friends.

She tells me she'd explored Terri as she sat in her classroom one afternoon, dreaming about the sex she was going to have that night with her middle-aged boyfriend!

Her panties had been soaked with her juices that afternoon, and Jana had bathed in them, even burrowing unfelt into the little brown ring of Terri's anus and resting there in the warmth!

Her middle-aged lover had a middle-aged wife, and together they'd undressed the horny little schoolgirl, Jana had bathed in the copious juices of the woman's excited cunt as she and her husband bought the eager girl to orgasm with their mouths. She'd flitted round then into the girl's mouth and drank her saliva as she sucked the man to orgasm, covering her in sperm as he climaxed.

The woman's cunt then beckoned again, and she swam in her golden piss as it flowed into Terri's eager mouth, she'd allowed the flow to take her down into the girl's bladder where she'd bathed happily and drunk her fill of the sweet little girly piss

She'd floated out again into Terri's cute little rectum, where she'd ridden on the man's cock as it reamed the tight hole and then amazingly found herself on the woman's tongue.

Quite taken with the sweet, but not so innocent little schoolgirl, she'd gone home with her inside her fragrantly dampened panties and curled up inside her tired little cunt as she slept!

NickRyder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NickRyder

She tells me all this as we wallow in the sweetly scented juices in her cunt and I decide to let our heroine broaden her already broad horizons a little bit more!

She feigns a headache, knowing she doesn't have one, but not understanding why she lies to her friends. She doesn't know why her cunt juices are flowing into her panties either and she certainly fails completely to understand the need to masturbate frantically in the taxi on her way home!

Visions of her parents flash into her mind as she orgasms silently, planted there by Jana and me, they show her mummy squatting over her daddy as a long yellow stream of urine flows into his upturned mouth!

The tight little panties caress her throbbing clitoris as she opens the door and rushes into the lounge to greet her eagerly awaiting parents!

On the couch, her mother is lying back with a drink in one hand and the fingers of her other hand idly stroking her pussy through her sexy little panties as she looks at her sexy daughter

Thanks to our thoughts, planted in her mind as well as that of her husband she's wet with anticipation, as wet as her husband is hard.

"Hello darling," she says feeling a sudden flood between her legs. "You're home early."

Terri sits down on her daddy's knee draping a long suntanned leg on either side of his thigh, Terry senior smiles as he feels the heat from his daughter's cunt through her panties on the bare skin below his shorts.

"It was boring mummy," she says, and almost absentmindedly begins to move slowly back and forth on her daddy's leg. "All the boys wanted to do was get drunk and look tough."

"Oh baby," her mother croons sympathetically as she continues to caress her pussy. "Wern't there any boys there at all who you fancied?"

"No not really," she giggles. "I fancied a few of the girls though, but none of them seemed interested in me."

I float into the mother's tight little panties and onto the tip of a finger as it slips in between her sloppy wet cunt lips.

"You should have flashed your pussy at them, darling," she giggles and wonders why she's opening her legs even wider.

"Why don't you take your panties off mummy, I'd love to see your pussy?"

"Oh yes darling," she says with a smile "And you take yours off too, I bet daddy would love to feel your pussy on his leg."

After implanting the idea in her head, I float over to Terri and perch just inside her hot little cunt. Smiling sexily at her mummy, she says softly. "Why don't you come over here and take them off for me?"

The horny woman dribbles as she slips off her own panties and wipes the sticky garment over her mouth. "Is your cunt wet too darling?"

Terri just smiles at her mother and relaxes her bladder muscles, her daddy groans as her lovely warm piss gushes out through her panties onto his leg and his wife sinks to her knees.

"Oh mummy," the girl giggles. "You're such a fucking slut aren't you." and climaxes as her mother clamps her mouth to her panty clad cunt.

Deep in the recesses of Terri's sweet little rectum, I pull Jana into my embrace and dream about our next fix of the drug.

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments