Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Birthday, Grandpa

19
2 Comments 2
8.2k Views 8.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words
I was what you might call a late bloomer, real late. I wore braces on my teeth until I was nearly 17. Couple that with being skinny, wearing glasses, straight hair, bouts of acne and I think you get the picture. I grew up in a protected household. Not exposed to boys much. Not really interested in boys until after what happened in this story. I went to a private all girl high school and was more interested in academics than boys. At seventeen the braces came off, I got contacts and learned what to do about my hair. Oh yes, my acne cleared up. My father claimed credit for that, saying it was all his cum I had swallowed that did it. Maybe he was right. I had been having sex with my father for nearly a year and had swallowed a lot of cum.

I graduated from my all girl high school that spring and for a graduation present my father presented me with the keys to a new, shiny red, Mustang convertible. My grandparents, father’s side, sent me a gift card and an invitation to visit for a couple of weeks. They had a condo on the beach in Miami Beach Florida so it was an invitation that was too hard to pass up. I called my grandmother, thanking them for the present. She told me that my grandfather’s 65 th birthday was on the next Saturday and a big party was planned and I promised to be there.

I was in girl heaven as I tooled down the interstate from north Alabama, top down, in my new Mustang. I had dressed in yellow short shorts and halter top, so I wasn’t surprised that I drew the attention of most every trucker that I passed. I smiled and waved at every toot of their horn as I passed them. I stopped at noon time at a large truck stop for lunch and had to fend off the playful advances of a couple of truckers, but other than that, the trip was uneventful. I had called them that morning as I was getting ready to leave home, telling my grandfather what I was driving and about when I expected to arrive.

I had mixed feelings about my trip. I hoped that I wouldn’t be too bored being with old people for two weeks, after all my grandfather was sixty five and my grandmother was only a year or two younger. They would, more than likely, spend most of their time sitting in rocking chairs. Hopefully I could spend a lot of time on the beach and perhaps meet some interesting boys. I was under the misconception that sexual desire ended at about fifty. I truly couldn’t conceive of any one in their sixties having sex of any kind.

Pulling into the parking lot to their condo, I noticed a group of elderly men playing tennis. That was my first indication that maybe I had been a little quick to judge old people. One of the men, a handsome, silver hair gentleman in tennis shorts broke off from their game and trotted off the court to meet me.

“Cynthia?” he said, a look of surprise on his handsome face. “Is that really you?”

“Yes, Grandpa, it’s me.”

He grabbed me in a bear hug, taking my breath away. Then spun me around. “My god you have become so beautiful.” He then waved over his three friends. “This is my granddaughter I been telling you about. Isn’t she the most beautiful thing you ever seen? And the sexiest woman you ever met?”

I blushed appropriately, not knowing what else to do, feeling strange at all the attention these elderly men were giving me. All four were staring at my short shorts, somewhat like hungry grizzly bears at a young gazelle, only I didn’t think they had any intention of killing me. We made small talk for a few minutes, and then I suggested that they finish their game and I would be their cheering section. They seemed to be of the notion that they would rather look at me, but finally agreed. I was fast changing my mind about old people as I watched my grandfather play. He didn’t, in any way compare to Andre Agassi, but for a man of almost 65, he was surprisingly agile. After the game, which my grandfather’s team won, he helped me gather my stuff and we adjourned to the condo.

He let me go into the elevator first and stopped dead in his tracks, staring at my ass. “Damn girl you have gotten yourself pretty.”

“Thank you, Grandpa,” I said with an extra wiggle of my ass. “You look pretty good yourself.”

I met my grandma, Anna, whom I hadn’t seen in years, and found her to be a very pleasant woman that I took a liking to right away. After putting away my clothes in the spare bedroom, I joined them for dinner and found, unlike the afternoon, my grandpa was rather subdued around grandma.

The next morning, after sleeping in till 10 o’clock, I puttered around the apartment, got reacquainted with my grandma, learning that grandpa was playing tennis. Moments later grandpa walked in and asked if I was up for a dip in the pool. It sounded good, so I rushed to my room and donned my favorite, tiny bikini. When I walked out into the living room Grandma was busy in the kitchen, so grandfather was alone. For just a moment I was afraid my grandfather was going to have a heart attack. His eyes got huge as he stared at my tiny bikini. For just an instant I thought that maybe I had forgotten to actually put the bottoms on and glanced down to make sure.

“My god Cynthia!” he remarked, in a low voice. “You will be responsible for a dozen heart attacks today.”

I was shocked! “Is it too much, Grandpa? I can go buy another one.”

“No no no! It’s fine. I was just joking. You are just so damn beautiful.”

I thanked him for the compliment, but decided that I better put something on over it. I went back to my room and selected a cover-up. On the way to the pool I was acutely aware of my grandfather’s eyes on my ass almost constantly, even though it was partially covered. The pool area was full of old people when we arrived so we had to go all the way to the rear to find some lounge chairs to claim. To say that I caused a stir when I slipped the cover-up off, and bent over to place it neatly on a lounge chair at the pool would be a gross understatement, acutely aware that the bottom of my bikini barely covered my ass. Every eye seemed to be glued on me, both men and women. The men with lust and the women with hatred, or maybe envy, or so it seemed. I felt like a movie star at an opening of a movie. I walked, as casually as possible to the diving board. I felt slightly uncomfortable as every eye seemed to follow me. I smiled at a gentleman sitting on the edge of the pool and he smiled back, and was nudged in the ribs by his wife.

“I could get used to this,” I said to myself as I stepped out onto the board, paused for a long moment, took a deep breath, knowing that by doing so my breasts would swell up nicely, and dove in, swimming several laps before coming to the edge of the pool. I picked a spot on the pool edge where an elderly man was sitting with his legs dangling in the water. I reached out and clutched the edge only a few inches from him and hung there, aware that he was staring down at my cleavage. I smiled at him and hung there for a long minute before emerging and drying off. My grandfather had been watching the entire performance and grinned broadly at me.

“Told you,” he whispered. “A lot of pace makers are working overtime.”

I grinned back at him as I stretched out on my lounge. “Would you put lotion on my back grandpa? I don’t want to burn.”

My grandfather knelt beside my lounge and with trembling fingers, gently unfastened my top strap, leaving my back completely bare. I could almost feel the tension in the air as he began rubbing my back, pouring streams of lotion on. His fingers slid along my ribcage, touching the sides of my breasts, causing little ripples of desire to course through me. Now they were on my lower back, lifting the edge of my bikini bottoms a little to get the lotion under them. It seemed that every man at the pool had to walk by my lounge to get to where ever he was going, a few stopped, on the pretext of saying hello to grandpa. I tried to ignore them but it was difficult. I had to admit that all this attention was getting me aroused. He shifted to the backs of my arms momentarily, causing one elderly gentleman to point out that he hadn’t done my legs yet. My grandfather gave him a dirty look.

Finally, much to the delight of the man, he began slathering the lotion on my legs. I could barely suppress a moan as his fingers slid along my inner thighs. I spread my legs a little and heard a quiet little gasp from the onlooker. My tummy did a little flip flop. Now the fingers were sliding up my inner thigh again, brushing, ever so slightly against my pussy before retreating. This time I couldn’t suppress the little moan of delight. No one heard it except my grandfather. More lotion and then the hand was sliding up my other inner thigh, this time brushing my pussy a tiny bit harder. My tummy contracted as another tiny moan escaped my lips.

Ameliie_Brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliie_Brown



My grandfather refastened my top strap and slapped me on the butt, a little harder than necessary, moving back to his lounge chair, but not before I got a look at the huge erection he was trying to hide. Another indication that I just might be wrong about old people. The parade of guys by my chair continued and I truly believed that had I ask for volunteers to put lotion on my front, I would have created a riot. It seemed that every man in the complex knew my grandfather and had to say hello, some two and three times.

We returned to the condo at 6 o’clock, only to find grandma gone and a note that said she was at bingo and she had left Subway sandwiches in the fridge. We washed them down with a tall glass of milk and made small talk for a time.

“It’s your birthday tomorrow, Grandpa,” I began. “What would you like from me?”

My grandfather pondered the question for a long time. Finally, seeming to come up with the answer. “You won’t get mad if I tell you?”

“Of course not.”

“I want you.”

I stood up and leaned over, giving him a hug. “You have me, Grandpa. You know I love you. I’m going to take a shower.” Turning to walk away, I wasn’t quite ready for the next.

“I mean you, naked, in my arms. That’s what I want for my birthday.”

I pretended that I hadn’t heard the last, continuing on to my bedroom. I took a long bubble bath, scrubbing all the sun tan lotion from my body and shaving my pussy, as was my custom. Soaking in the warm water I turned over in my mind what he had said as I left the room. At sixty five he was still a handsome man. Putting on a big, fluffy robe I went in search of grandfather. I found him in the living room. He had showered and changed.

He looked up as I entered. “I’m so sorry if I offended you, Cynthia. Please forgive me.”

I stood in front of my grandfather, legs spread apart. “You didn’t offend me at all, Grandpa. I just want to say Happy Birthday, here is your present.” I dropped the robe off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

My grandfather sat in total shock for an entire minute, staring at the seventeen year old naked girl in front of him. “Oh my god. Oh my god!” He muttered. “I can’t believe this.” He finally reached out a trembling hand and touched my shaved mound with a fingertip. “You are so perfect, so magnificent. So beautiful.”

I knelt in front of him, running my hands up his legs, fully aware of his massive erection. My grandfather seemed to be in total shock as his eyes followed every move of my hands. I unbuttoned his walking shorts and slowly slid the zipper of his pants down. He put up no resistance when I tugged at his shorts and underwear, raising himself slightly as I pulled them down and off.

“Oh god, Cynthia!“ he muttered, still offering no resistance. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

I looked up at him real serious like. “How else am I going to give you your birthday present, Grandpa?”

Turning back from my task of removing his clothes, I beheld the most magnificent cock I had ever seen; of course I had only seen two cocks before. It stood out from his body at least nine inches and was very thick, even with him sitting, it was huge. Almost reverently I reached out and touched it, bringing forth a groan from my grandfather. My fingers curled around it as far as they could reach and began sliding the foreskin back. My eyes widened in shock as the huge pink head began to emerge. It was so beautiful, yet awesome. Slowly I slid the foreskin back, to continued moans and groans from my grandfather. I bent my head forward, sticking my tongue out, while glancing up at him. His eyes were huge as he watched my tongue touch the tip of his cock, capturing a drop of pre-cum and bringing it to my lips.

Gently I slid the foreskin forward and back, bringing more gasps of delight from his lips as he fought to maintain control. My tongue went back, this time circling the massive head, sucking off the pre-cum with my lips, while maintaining a constant movement with my hands. Now it was time. I knew he couldn’t last much longer. I opened my mouth as far as I could and let his cock slide in. I could only get the head in but my tongue was busy as I sucked with all my might. My grandfather gave a mighty groan and began shooting his sperm into my mouth. I swallowed valiantly but it was too much. Some ran down my chin, dripping onto his legs, neither one of us noticed as he moaned loudly with his release.

After licking my grandfather’s cock dry, I stood up, taking up my robe. “I’ll be in my room if you want the rest of your present, Grandpa,” I whispered as I turned and walked slowly away, dragging the robe behind me. I had seen that in a movie somewhere.

I lay on the bed, awaiting my grandfather. Not more than a half minute passed before he appeared. He stood at the foot of my bed, gazing at my naked body, seemingly mesmerized. He had removed his shirt and was now totally naked. Even in my aroused state I marveled at how fit he was at sixty five.

“I just want to drink in your loveliness for a minute my darling. This is the greatest birthday present I ever had,’ he said, his eyes roaming all over my body.

“It’s all yours, Grandpa, do with it what you want,” I whispered. “Take your time.”

That seemed to snap him out of his trance like state and he knelt at my side, running his hand over my body, exploring every nook and cranny of my slowly arousing body. His finger caressed my breasts, pausing to pinch my hard little nipples, bring a moan of delight to my lips. Slowly, the fingers wandered downward across my quivering tummy, stopping momentarily on my mound, bringing more moans from my lips. Bypassing my clit, the fingers traced their way onto my inner thighs, causing me to open my legs wider, to allow him more access.

He bent down and kissed the top of my bare mound, bringing forth a gasp from me. Then the tip of his tongue dipped into my pussy, flicking across my clit.

“Yes, Grandpa, yes!” I hissed. “There!” Then it was gone! My stomach heaved, my pelvis rotated, trying to find that elusive tongue. “More, Grandpa!” I stretched out my arm in supplication. The lips had no mercy. They moved on to explore other regions, bringing a variety of sensations to my body. I realized that my grandfather was an expert lover and he was in no hurry to bring me to a climax. Now the lips returned to my mound, tongue sliding inside my vagina lips, searching, searching, and finding the spot!

“Oh god!” I cried. “Oh god!” My stomach heaved as electric shocks coursed through my body, and I felt my first orgasm begin to build. The tongue continued to move over my spot, bringing wave after wave of ecstasy. Now the lips took the tongues place, sucking in my clit, sucking, sucking. I howled in orgasmic fever and exploded...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by cog74
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments