Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Birthday Part 3

"The coming together of a brother and sister increases."

8
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Well it was about two months or so since that wonderful birthday party weekend when my sister and I had our sexual episodes. We had been chatting on the phone and made some plans for her to come stay with me for a while. Now that school was out, she would be spending a few weeks with me at my home.

It was a Friday night when she arrived at my house. When I opened the door she stood there in a skimpy little short skirt and a tube top. Behind her was my father with a huge smile on his face. I gave her a hug and told them to come in, and then gave my father a hug. We sat and talked for a while and dad announced that he must be going. When he stood to leave he shook my hand and gave me a wicked smile and simply stated, "have fun."

"Baby!!" I heard and then was knocked to the floor as my sister jumped on me.

"I missed you so much brother dear, oh so much," she stated as she started to grab at my crotch. "I need you baby, I need your cock so bad I can't wait." She unzipped my shorts and just started to suck my cock right there on the floor by the front door. Up and down she went, right into her throat and right up to her lips on my cock head. It was so amazing and unexpected that within two minutes I blew my load right in her mouth and she welcomed it all by swallowing every drop.

"Dam girl, you did miss me, and I sure missed that mouth of yours. What ya say we get up and go for a swim though, that is why you came by right?" I said.

"You are a nut job, ya know that? I am here for you my brother, for your love, your tenderness and your dick and cum. But yeah, I could go for a swim."

Well we went out back by the pool and she just unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, no panties. There she was, my 16 yo sister with a shaved cunt, taking off her tube top and letting her braless tits fall into view as well. Never missing a step, she kept on walking and jumped right in the pool. Seeing I was instantly hard, I dropped my shorts and undies and jumped in with her. We swam and played a bit for a few hours and then got out to go out for dinner.

When she came out of the room she was dressed in a slinky little outfit and my eyes dropped to the floor. We went to a nice little French place and then dancing. The whole time we danced she just kept rubbing her crotch into mine. By the time we left I was so hard I would have fucked her right there on the dance floor.

On the ride home she sat next to me and kept on kissing my neck. When we got home she stepped into the house and immediately dropped to her knees and sucked my cock till I blew another load in her mouth. I stood her up and walked her to the bedroom. We both stripped down nude and got in bed. I asked her what got into her. She just started kissing me and said it is a surprise. When I asked what and when do I get it, she said it was up to me and that's when I got real confused.

Barb_Lis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Barb_Lis

She said just to make love to her for tonight and she would fill me in tomorrow.

The next day went on like a normal day, breakfast and some T.V., and then at lunch time she made us some sandwiches and we sat out back on the deck. I again asked whats up with this surprise and she said OK its time.

"I know you know I'm very much in love with you by now brother dear. Well I want you to know that I love you in a way that I shouldn't but I do. Well, I know I am young and you probably think that I am nuts here, but I have talked it over with mom and dad and they agree."

"WHAT???" I yelled, "you told mom and dad about this?" I asked. "Are you crazy they will kill us."

"Who's idea do you think it was that I get you to fuck me in the first place? They talked to me and told me that if I felt the way I do then go for it. So they knew I would fuck you that weekend."

"I thought I heard dad in the background on my answering machine that Sunday, I am right ain't I?" I pondered to her.

"Yes dear, he was sitting there stroking his cock as mom sucked his balls. They figured if I was going to fuck my brother then they don't have to hide their pleasure either. Well that is part of the surprise, they know and are supportive of it. Well part two is this," she took a deep breath and smiled and looked me in the eyes and held my hand and said, "I'm pregnant."

I dropped my drink and almost gagged on my food. how could this be? I asked my self. What now? "Um, Uh, What?" I stammered.

"Its OK, its OK. Mom and dad know and they are cool with it. I wanted to tell you because you know you're the only one I have ever been with. Now I am not here to burden you, mom and dad said they would raise it like theirs and all would be OK."

"What? NO WAY!" I shouted. She started to cry a little and sob. "Don't cry, no reason to cry. I am not saying no to us having a baby, I am saying no way to them raising our child. You will move in here, we will live as hubby and wife and raise our child on our own. I love you sweetheart and I want us to do this together."
 
She now really started to cry and said in between tears, "I love you dear and I want that more than anything. I love you so much."

After making love right there on the table we got up and called mom and dad and gave them the news. They were both so happy. We were told not to worry about anything that they will take care of all expenses needed, it is just my duty to take care of my sister, well my now lover of life and our child. Live our lives to the fullest and be happy and be a happy family.

That is just what we have been for the last few years. Now our daughter is 6 yo and my sister, wife, is pregnant with our second child. Life couldn't get any better.

Published 
Written by cpcrlsean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments