Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Fucking New Year!!!

"Wow.....Hope it happens again!!"

8
0 Comments 0
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
“Chris, can you get down here and help me please,” I yelled from the living room.

“Be right down Liz,” He yelled back.

For the last hour I had been decorating my twin brother Chris and Uncle Jimmy’s house for New Years 2012; my uncle Jimmy has been the king of New Years in our family since I can remember.

“Finally,” I said to Chris. “Here hang these lanterns around the deck please.”

“Sure,” he said. “Do you need anything else?”

“Yeah,” I said, poking my lips out.

Chris came over to me and kissed me softly. “Mmmm, looking good today sis’,” He said.

“I know,” I said smiling and then watched him walk onto the deck.

Chris and I had very special relationship. We were the best of friends and had been since we were little. Chris and I actually grew up thinking we were cousins, yes cousins. Our mother died at birth and no one knew who our father was; my mother was only 17 at the time. We were adopted by separate family members. I was adopted by my Aunt Suzie and Chris by Uncle Jimmy. Back then I guess it was just easier that way. Chris and I only found out this secret a year ago when our grandmother passed away; we came across some old documents in her attic and here we are today.

As cousins Chris and I experimented, even had sex a few times. To us it really wasn’t a big deal; it was just an erotic taboo experience.

“I’m done,” Chris said. “I’ve got to run out and grab the alcohol. We’ve got an hour before everyone gets here.”

“Bye. I will be here,” I said happily.

“Bye,” Chris said and then left.

I finished up decorating and went to the guest room. I changed into my favorite black dress. It was strapless, short and very tight. I paired it with my black, knee high stiletto boots; under the dress I was naked. I looked myself over in the mirror and decided I looked great.

All dressed and ready I went into the kitchen and started to put the food and drinks out. I bent over into the fridge and felt a hand run up my bare thigh.

“Oh!” I exclaimed startled. I turned to see my handsome Uncle Jimmy standing there.

“Your ass is to die for Liz,” He said. “I love your soft skin too.”

“Th-thanks Jimmy,” I said slightly mortified; this wasn’t the first time my uncle has felt me up. To be honest I liked it but, I thought I probably shouldn’t cross that line too.

“Where’s Chris?” Jimmy asked.

“He ran to get some beer and stuff,” I replied.

“So we are alone then,” He stated. “I’m just going to put it out here.”

“What?” I asked puzzled.

“I know about you and Chris. I’ve known for some time now,” He said grinning.

“What do you know?” I asked a little concerned; I could feel my heart rate increase.

“I know enough to tell you that I have jacked-off once or twice to your little sex sessions,” He said as he grabbed his hard cock through his jeans.

“Does Chris know about this Jimmy?” I asked felling ashamed, embarrassed and a little horny.

“Yup. He’s also aware that I’d love a go at that sweet body you’ve got there,” He said taking my ass cheek in his hand.

My entire body tingled at the words my uncle said. He was a sexy man and I can’t say I’ve never imagined doing him before. I bit my bottom lip hard as my uncle pulled me to him and pressed his cock to my mound. My pussy allowed some juices to escape and I felt them on my thigh.

I looked up at my uncle and said, “I guess we’ll see what the New Year will bring,” and then walked away.

My mind swirled with the idea of having my uncle as guest started to arrive. I pushed the idea from my head and greeted family and friends as they entered the house. I was thrilled to see a lot of my family I hadn’t seen in a while and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. The music was loud and we danced and partied just like any other New Years. As is got closer to 12 a.m. Chris and I passed out champagne glasses and filled them up, getting ready for the big moment.

“It’s almost twelve o’clock everyone,” Chris yelled from the chair he was standing on; he was so tipsy he almost fell off.

It was great to hear every one counting down in unison, “10-9-8-7...”

Before I realized it Chris had grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen away from everyone. He counted softly in my ear, “3-2-1, Happy New Year,” Then planted a big kiss square on my lips. I kissed him back with force and then was pulled away by my Uncle Jimmy, who tongue kissed me as well. The alcohol in my body allowed me to go with the flow and I kissed him back. I then stood between them smiling from ear to ear and listened to everyone cheering to the New Year.

The three of us stepped back into the living room and shared a few more minutes with everyone. For the most part everyone was either leaving or staying the night at my uncles, so I said my good-bye’s and snuck away into Chris’s room.

I stripped my dress and crawled into Chris’s bed; I was drunk and lying on my back, it made my head spin and I enjoyed the feeling. I heard the door open and I said, “Well Hello there.”

I was not expecting the voice I heard in the dark room. “Hello doll,” Uncle Jimmy said.

“Oh Hi Jimmy,” I said grasping for the covers.

His hand grabbed my mine and he said, “No need for that, I wanna’ see that sexy body.”

Jimmy’s hand traced my leg from my foot to the inside of my thigh. “Um-Oh,” I breathed. “Where’s Chris?”

“He’ll be here shortly. Said I could have a little fun first,” Jimmy said breathing a little heavy.

“I don’t know that we should do this,” I said unsure. “I mean you’re my uncle.”

Jimmy pulled his shirt off and I felt his bare chest against my breasts. “If you can fuck your brother, you can fuck me,” He said as his warm breath in my ear made me quiver.

I decided I was going to play hard-to-get and see how much fun he could be. “What if I say no?” I asked seductively.

Jimmy lightly grabbed my neck and squeezed. “I fuck you anyway…,” He said softly. “…And you enjoy it.”

Jimmy was talking right up my alley; I have always loved the rough, dominating aspect of sex and some how he knew it. I could have seriously said no at anytime and he would have stopped but, I didn’t want him to.

“You want it…,” I said with a sadistic grin. “…Then take it.”

My Uncle Jimmy pushed against my neck once again and lifted his hips off the bed to slide his pants off.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

I felt his cock brush my leg as it sprang from his jeans. I closed my legs tightly round his rod and tried to push him off playfully. He responded by releasing my neck and gripping my thigh, pushing my leg to the side to expose my cunt. He ran his fingers through my dripping wet folds.

“Oh,” I moaned lightly.

“What a pretty pussy,” Jimmy said. “It’s so wet too. Bet my cock would slip right in.”

“Doubt it,” I said, taunting him.

Before I knew it my uncle had forced his entire cock into my pussy with one thrust. “Oh-fuck,” He moaned. “It’s so tight.”

I pretended to struggle with him and asked, “You like taking your nieces pussy don’t you?”

“Hell yes,” He said as he pulled in and out of me. “I should’ve taken it a long time ago.”

I heard the door close quietly and saw Chris standing by it. He walked over slowly and started to strip his clothes. Jimmy continued to fuck me as Chris asked aloud, “You like Jimmy’s cock Liz?”

“Yes, it’s so thick,” I moaned. “I want yours too.”

“Shove it in her mouth Chris…,” Jimmy said. “…Lets fill this dirty girl up.”

I opened my mouth wide as Chris rammed his cock deep into my throat. I gagged with the first thrust as his head stayed in my throat for a moment. I was so aroused by the sounds and feeling from being fucked by the two of them. My uncle fucked my pussy hard and with every thrust Chris fucked my mouth harder.

Jimmy pulled his cock from my pussy and said, “Get on your knees.”

I playfully shook my head no and Jimmy grabbed my hair and pulled me up from the bed. Chris laid back on the bed.

“Straddle Chris, facing away from me,” Jimmy said still holding my hair.

“OK,” I said biting my lip.

“Good girl,” Jimmy said then kissing me forcefully.

I straddle Chris and spread my cheeks wide apart with my hands. My juices flowed from my cunt covering Chris’s cock. I pressed his head to my opening and slid down on him fast. Jimmy held my hips and guided my pussy up and down Chris’s shaft. I could already feel my orgasm coming on but I pushed it aside.

I felt my Uncle Jimmy lean against my back. “Have you ever used that sweet ass hole of yours?” He asked rimming me.

“No Uncle Jimmy…” I moaned. “…Do you want it?”

“Fuck Yeah I want it and I’m going to take it.” He said panting. “You ready to feel this cock in your ass?”

I looked down at Chris and smiled at him. “This is so fucking hot Liz,” He whispered. “You’re amazing. Take his cock.”

“C’mon Uncle Jimmy…” I moaned as I rocked against Chris. “…Take-my-ass.”

Jimmy rubbed his cock near my ass and lubed it up with my juices. My body tingled as he primed my ass with his thumb; my ass had never been touched so when he pushed his thumb in and out it hurt a little.

“This will hurt at first.” Jimmy said breathing hard. “Then you will feel pleasure.”

“Do it Uncle Jimmy. I want to feel your cock in my ass.” I yelled out.

Jimmy grabbed my hair with one hand and pressed his head to my tight ass hole with the other. I could feel the pain and the pressure as his head popped passed my tight ring.

“Ahh-Ugh-Ahh.” I exclaimed as pain and pleasure both swarmed my body.

I guess I was yelling too loudly because Jimmy said, “Chris cover her mouth.”

Jimmy’s cock rested just past my ring for a moment as Chris still shunted into me.

“God your ass is so tight.” Jimmy moaned struggling to force his cock all the way into my ass. “It’s so fucking sweet.”

My moans were muffled by Chris’s hand which was then replaced by Jimmy’s. Chris placed his hands on my hips to help me rock against his cock.

“I’ve got the best sister in the world,” Chris said excitedly.

“I’ve got the best niece. We have it made Chris,” Jimmy added.

Jimmy had one large hand over my mouth and most of my hair in the other. “I’m going to push my cock all the way in now,” He warned.

“Mhhm,” I said muffled as I shook my head in approval.

Chris held my body still as Jimmy shoved his cock deep in my ass. I struggle for a minute as I felt pain and a few tears escape my eye.

“Oh Fuck that’s great,” Jimmy said loudly as he slowly began to stroke his cock with my ass hole. Soon both of them were moving in sync and pure pain turned into ultimate pleasure.

Jimmy removed his hand from my mouth. “You like these cocks deep inside of you?” He asked breathing hard.

“Yes,” I said trying to grind my body against Chris.

“Dad…” Chris said; he still called Jimmy dad.”…Wish you could see this face. She’s going to cum soon.”

“God-yes I am,” I moaned.

Jimmy withdrew from ass quickly and snatched me off of Chris. He sat on the bed and positioned me doggy style. He instructed Chris to take my ass as he shoved my mouth over his fat cock. I felt my brother enter my ass for the first time and I almost came. I focused on my uncle’s cock to take the edge off. I bobbed up and down as fast as I could taking every inch of Jimmy into my mouth. I gagged several times and this just urged Jimmy to shove me down harder.

“My God doll, you can suck a cock,” Jimmy said as I felt him swell in my mouth. “I’m gonna’ fucking cum.

I decided to take control. I quickly lifted up and told Jimmy, “Lay back.”

His eyes widened and he said, “Yes ma’am.”

I hopped on top of him straddling him like I had Chris and lowered my pussy over his throbbing cock.

“Ahhh,” He moaned out.

“Fuck my ass Chris, hard,” I instructed Chris as he came up behind me.

Chris pressed in and the full length of his cock filled my ass. I rocked back and forth over both men until my orgasm began to erupt. I braced my self with one arm and grab my tit in the other. I rolled my nipple between my fingers and fucked them both hard.

“I’m-fucking-cu-cuming,” I yelled.

As my orgasm exploded I could barely move but Chris and Jimmy kept pumping me full of cock.

“Fuck me, yeah, fuck me,” I egged on. “Fill me, cum in me.”

Jimmy was the first to blow. “Fuck-Fuck-Yeah-Yeah,” He yelled as his load covered my cunt’s walls; I could feel his cock throb within me.

“Cum in my ass Chris. Come on baby,” I urged as Chris assaulted my ass with his shaft.

“God-fuck-yeah-fuck,” Chris moaned as his warm semen hit my insides with force.

I collapsed on top of my Uncle Jimmy and I felt both of them relax as well. I felt the warm sensation of their seed escaping both my holes.

“You are a fucking goddess,” Jimmy said breathless. “I can’t wait to fuck you again.”

Chris collapsed on the bed breathing hard. “Who said there will be a next time dad?” Chris asked jokingly.

I lay between them both and said, “Oh by the way, I’m moving in tomorrow.”

Published 
Written by ToXiCFuN84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors