Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Dominates Me

"After years since her brother left, both siblings have changed drastically..."

7
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Just before my brother ran away from home, he made sure I never forgot him. He kissed me. Not a peck on the mouth but the kind of kisses you gave your boyfriend. The kind that made you feel hot all over. I was sixteen and he was nineteen. I thought he was drunk but when he never came back, I knew better. I never forgave him for that kiss. Not even when he returned...

I was finishing up my routine morning run, breathing hard and excited for my after shower. I stared down at my watch and checked my pulse, when it hit me. Literally. I only heard a shout before I hit something hard. I knew it was a male before I heard his grunt, I already felt the bruises on my cheek coming on.

He was fast and strong. I would have definitely smacked my face on the asphalt if he hadn't caught me in time. When all the movement stopped, I found myself gazing into bright hazel eyes, framed by long lashes that didn't match his chocolate brown hair. I stared at all his features and ended with a conclusion...he's gorgeous.

I pushed him back gently and smiled, feeling revulsion roll through me. There was something about him I didn't like. "Thank you."

"No problem." His voice was deep and sexy, the kind that you wanted to hear whispers from during sex. I was feeling uncomfortable under his gaze. He stood over me and I figured he was at least taller than 6ft.

"Anna, can you please not kill your brother today?" My head snapped up towards my mother and I felt a chill run through my body, freezing my blood and holding me in place. She smiled up at him and gave him a hug. "We've missed you, Adrian."

I took a step back, not understanding the situation although it was blaringly obvious. He had come back. After three years, my brother was here. When they finished their tender hug, their eyes burned into mine and I knew what my mother wanted me to do.

Hug him.

I didn't want to. They knew it from my face. Adrian tilted his chin down and smirked sexily, while my mother pushed me towards him. "For God's sake Anna, he's your brother for crying out loud!"

I wrapped my arms awkwardly around him and gasped when he pulled me closer. My c-cup chest pressed onto his hard body firmly. His lips touched the base of my neck and I jumped in surprise. He gave a low chuckle before tilting his head until his lips were close to my hear.

"You haven't forgotten me, have you?" I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, fighting the urge to knee him in the groin. Where the hell was our mom looking during this moment? He breathed over my neck and I winced from how hot it felt. "Not after the little goodbye, I gave you."

"I hate you," I growled in his ear, digging my fingers into his shirt and pushing him back roughly. I laughed aloud to fool our mom, pretending to be happy. "I'm so glad you're back, brother. A lot has changed now."

"I can clearly see that," his eyes roamed over my body curiously. "You're all grown up now, sister."

I didn't see the effort in arguing with him. I rolled my eyes and began heading towards the house. I didn't even have the time to record my run.

.............................................................................................

Our parents decided it would be great to have a family dinner. Unwillingly forced out of my room and sitting across Adrian. Nothing could be more awkward. I picked at my steak as every question was directed at Adrian. They weren't even mad at all that he up and left for three years.

I would often steal glances at him when he wasn't looking. It didn't hurt to realize that your brother was one, hot, sexy specimen. I couldn't see the old Adrian anymore, the one who wore glasses and kept his blond hair neat. He used to be sweet, I remember being so close to him.

The Adrian I saw now, was the one who kissed me before he left. Messily dyed light brown hair and a naughty gaze that left you feeling exposed. There were also the snakebite piercings that decorated his lower lip. I wonder what happened to him, to be so defiant and careless. Staring at his mouth sent me back to the kiss and I shut my eyes for a long time, trying to ignore the tingling feel on my lips whenever I thought of the moment.

"Anna has no boyfriend," the sentence woke me up and my heart fluttered faster as my brother would find out the truth. I stared at my mother with wide eyes, begging her silently not to continue."She dates but she hasn't had a serious one since you left."

Oh God. She said it.

I stopped breathing as Adrian's eyes slowly came onto me. He tilted his head and lightly ran his tongue over his piercings. It seemed like a predatory gesture, like a lion licking his lips for the hunt. I was the gazelle.

"Is that so?"

"I'm done with dinner," I mumbled abruptly, standing up and leaving the maid to clean up. "I'll be in my room if you need me."

When their eyes no longer followed me, I sprinted for my room and locked the door. I fell on my bed and took deep breaths. I tried to erase the feeling that Adrian caused. I will not think of my brother that way. It was beyond all the wrongs I could think of.

I stared into my vanity, noticing the changes that had also occurred in me. My dirty blond hair hung long across my back, accentuating my green eyes and sharper cheekbones. My height increased to 5"6, which was damn good in my case. I was tall and strong enough to handle rough play. I didn't mind a few bruises here and there, what was pleasure without a little pain?

I could hear sounds from the living room but continued to text on my phone. I knew my parents would be out tonight, which meant leaving me with Adrian. I was glad the maid was still here, Lara would save me when I needed her.

It went deadly quiet. I could hear the little clicks of my phone before the lights went dark. I let out a scream and sat up quickly. Shit. This could not be happening now. I carefully made my way towards my door and opened it.

"Lara?" I spoke out carefully, gripping my phone to my chest and hoping for some sort of response. When I heard nothing, I decided I could take anyone on and give them a swift kick before they could get me.

I turned sharply to the right and let out a shriek when I hit a dark shadow. I punched it hard in the chest and I heard a familiar yell of pain. I squinted in the dark and held up my phone to illuminate the shadow's face. "Adrian?"

"What the fuck was that for?"

"What the fuck are you doing just standing there?" I screamed back at him, giving him another punch but to the arm. "That's fucking creepy!"

"Calm your fucking tits!" He caught my hand and held it firmly. He needed to let go now, before it went numb from the shocks he was causing to run up and down my arm. "I sent the maid home and I already checked the lights. Its actually a blackout."

I let out a restrained growl of anger before turning back into my room. I fell on my knees and reached under my bed to find my scented candles. Adrian watched me intently as I lit them all around my room, mixing the scents together until I realized how romantic it made the scene look.

"Get out. Now," I turned and glared at him angrily with arms crossed. When he made no move, I stomped over until we were face to face. "I'm serious."

"Why are you such a bitch to me?" He stared down at me intensely, advancing forward in a threatening way. "I'm your older brother."

"Doesn't matter to me, now get the fuck out!" He was too close and I was a bit overwhelmed by his height. I had to take a step back. "I don't consider you as a brother, not after..."

I shut up quickly and his eyes narrowed towards me instantly. "Is this what it's all about? A stupid kiss?"

"It wasn't stupid!"

"I didn't feel you complaining after you kissed me back." There was a rumble in his words, almost like a snarl of accusation and my throat felt tight. He shut the door loud behind him, causing me to jump in alarm. "I'm sorry if you're still too immature to let it go."

I reacted faster before I thought of it. I slapped him. Hard. His head snapped to the side like a whip and I could clearly see the red mark on his sharp cheeks within the dim light. I gasped aloud, feeling the sting of what I had done on my palm. He reached up slowly and winced when he touched his cheek but there was a smirk playing over his lips.

He patiently brought his eyes in my direction and I could clearly see the anger that was starting to rise. I took another step back carefully, feeling my heart pounding against my chest in either panic or anticipation.

"Adrian-"

He cut me off fast, gripping both my arms tightly and slamming me against the wall, his body trapping me in place.

MatureSensetive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureSensetive

He gripped my wrists and pinned them over my head, his face too close for comfort.

"You don't consider me as a brother?" He rasped, his breath skimming over my face hotly, as he forced my eyes to stare at nothing else but into his. "Is that what you want?"

Before I could reply, he kissed me roughly, pressing into my lips with his tongue. I couldn't resist it. Not when it was the one thing I had wanted to feel for years. He pressed into me harder, thrusting his hips against mine and I moaned into his mouth. I could feel his piercings and I rolled my tongue over them lustfully, loving how they made indents on my mouth.

"Fuck, you've grown up," He smiled when I had bitten his bottom lip. His fingers slowly slid down and his squeezed my chest through my shirt, before ripping my tank top aggressively. He gripped my hair and pulled me to him. "You want to suck your brother's cock?"

I nodded eagerly, feeling like some sort of sexually depraved slut. I rolled his shirt up and licked my way down his lean muscled body. I ran the tip of my tongue down the line of his defined abs, staring up into his eyes as I kissed above the hem of where his jeans began. I ran my nails across his hardening length, pressing my mouth against him through his jeans.

"Don't fuck around, suck it."

His fingers tangled into my hair and I loved the feel of it. I followed his command, unzipping his jeans and sliding away every single material in the path of my mouth to his cock. I stroked his whole length tightly, breathing on the tip before wrapping my lips over the head. I swirled my tongue around it, sucking at the same time with one hand stroking him and the other squeezing his balls in repetitive intervals.

"Good girl," he breathed, staring down at me with his hand gently pushing me further along his hardened organ. He moaned and threw his head back. "C'mon, you can do better than that. I bet you've done this before."

I rubbed my pussy through my shorts hard, unable to believe that my brother's cock was in my mouth. I moaned aloud, guessing it was time for him to know how much of a slut his little sister was. I opened my mouth wide and took in seven inches into my mouth, leaving an inch still exposed.

"Fuck!" He yelled with a hiss, placing both his hands behind my head and thrusting into my mouth repeatedly. He did it for several more thrusts before shaking his head and pulling me up. "I can't hold it in anymore. I need to fuck you now."

He pulled me up and turned my body around,so that my ass was turned to him. He pulled my shorts down and spread my legs apart. He placed my thong to the side and slid in two fingers. I let out a gasp, shutting my eyes and pressing myself harder into the wall as he fucked me sweetly with his fingers.

"You're tight as hell," he whispered, softly kissing my ass as his fingers dripped of my juices. "Perfectly fuckable."

He stood up and held his wet fingers to my mouth. "Lick it off, Anna."

I obeyed and sucked his fingers as they were shoved into my mouth. I could feel wetness running down my legs and my pussy began to throb for something hard to shove itself inside. His fingers left and I felt the tip of his cock, brushing along the slit of my pussy. He pressed against my entrance before coating it with my juices.

I whimpered and pushed my ass harder onto him. "Please..."

"Please, what?" He barked, breathing hard as he slid his long length over my clit, causing shocks to my body. I was starting to shake from his teasing. I needed him to fuck me now and fuck me hard. "Say you want me to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me."

"Louder!"

"I want my brother's cock to fuck me!" I gave a pleasurable scream as Adrian shoved his whole length inside hard. "Ah! Yes oh fuck yes!"

He held my wrists over my head,resting his hot body onto my back, as he thrust inside of me hungrily. Ripping my whole shirt, I followed his hands as they traveled lower to squeeze my tits roughly. I let out a delightful squeal, throwing my head back and tightening my fingers over Adrian's hands as he kneaded my chest with the occasional pinch to my nipple.

Everything felt hot and slick. It must have been the candles. Their little fires illuminating dimly and casting shadows across the room. Their scents were mingled with sweat and sex as Adrian took control over my body.

I turned my face and met his mouth with a passionate kiss. We breathed into each other's mouth, inhaling one another as I met every one of his hard thrusts. He ran one had down to squeeze my ass.

"Say you're mine." He growled, placing the other hand over my clit and rubbing it as his cock sent my pussy over the edge. He smacked my ass hard and I yelped from the abrupt pain that blossomed than faded.

"I'm yours Adrian, I...always....have....been!" I gasped out each word after every smack, feeling like my whole body was going to explode. Everything was getting tighter and hotter. I couldn't feel where I began and he ended. "Oh God. Adrian I'm going to come."

He laughed and pressed his mouth over my cheek. "Not until I'm done with you."

His arms snaked around my body and I knew I was going to die. He locked me in place and gave it all he had. I screamed as he grunted at every deep stroke,slamming me against the wall loudly. I was so sure the neighbor's knew exactly what was going on.

"I'm going to come!" Adrian panted, I could barely hear him from all the noise, as his dick slid into my dripping pussy with a wet sound. He let go and dug his fingers into my waist hard. "Come for me, Anna. Scream!"

I let go of my restraints and screamed as loud as I could. My pussy clamped on his cock and his fist slammed the wall with a strong bang as he shot it all into my wet, constraining walls. I felt him pulsing as each load hit the very back of my entrance. I ran my nails hard into the wall, scratching the paint as I ran them down. He continued to thrust into me deeply, one hand bracing the wall and the other around my waist.

When it was all over, my legs gave in and he caught me before I hit the floor. The same way he had caught me when we had first reunited. He picked me up and placed me gently on the bed before he collapsed himself. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close until my back lay against his chest.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so rough on you," he whispered softly into my ears and I turned so that I could wrap my arms around his neck. "It's not fair that I had to have a beautiful sister."

"It was worth it." I stared into his eyes deeply before giving him a gentle kiss. I could feel his vulnerability as he whimpered into my mouth. "I forgive you, Adrian. I will never hate you."

I hadn't realized that my candles had all burnt out. I guess I needed new ones. The thought faded from my mind as I kissed Adrian until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

I was the first one to wake up in the morning. I got up slowly, watching Adrian's body for any change. He looked so peaceful, his brown hair sweeping across his face as he breathed steadily.

I made a phone call and got myself ready.

I made sure to be quick. I already knew what I was going to write.

Adrian. I know that this is wrong of me, considering what I have done with you. I guess it's my turn now. I'm going to go somewhere, like you. Don't worry, I have already planned this before we met again. I'm glad you came back. At least this way, I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by kissmeroughly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors