Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heather Had A Secret

"the story of my half-sister showing me her wild side..."

5
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words
MY SISTER, THE MILF....Part 1

To say my family is dysfunctional would be a huge understatement. My father is a three-time divorcee who cheated on every woman he ever knew. My mom remarried after dumping him and started a second family that gave her three more kids in addition to the three boys she already had. I went to live with my dad in a larger town when I was 12 and never really got all that close to my second set of siblings. Not living with them plus an age gap of between 15 and 23 years just made it awkward to get to know them very well.

After some rough years with my dad and his second wife, I went 500 miles away to college and have kept myself at that distance ever since. It's made for an easy excuse to not go home much and basically stay out of all the drama that seems to be going on constantly amongst the other kids.

I've actually only been home four times in the last 17 years and each time was due to a death in the family. Several weeks ago brought yet another visit for the same reason. But this one would be very, very different.

I left on the drive on a Wednesday morning and for some strange reason the only thing I could think about was my half-sister Heather. Perhaps I was just horny or maybe it was a real premonition but either way I caught myself repeatedly thinking of how I might seduce her into my bed. About half-way through the day long drive it got so bad that I was actually driving down the interstate with my cock in hand.

At any rate, Heather is 15 years younger than me. We've never lived in the same house but of all the kids in the family, she and I had the closest personalities and always seemed to get along. While not particularly beautiful, Heather was no shrinking violet either. Her outgoing personality actually makes her more attractive than she probably really is. And she has always had a wild streak like me.

So as I raced down the highway, my mind couldn't lose the vision of her 5'8" frame that she had always kept in good shape, Her breasts. that I guessed must be 36D at least, had always been a tease to me and stood out proudly above a pair of long, lithesome legs and a tight round butt. I wondered to myself if she was shaven or trimmed and kept exploring in mind how I might find out.

I wondered if she would play hard to get, or even be offended and scared away, since we were related. Or did that wild streak still exist after having two husbands and four kids of her own. I thought about whether she had lost her great figure since I had last seen her a little over four years ago and decided that Heather wasn't losing that body until mother nature took it from her.

When Heather was in her late twenties, my mother had told me of some of her exploits and shocked is the only way to describe my thoughts at the time - other than curious too. It seems that Heather's exploratory side had come out after a strict upbringing in the house of a military dad. In a small town of only about 1000 people there aren't a lot of secrets and Heather had gotten a reputation for being a party girl. Her adventures included spontaneous stripping (at least to her bra and panties) on the bar of a tavern - regularly. They also had included spending time with a married couple and experiencing both of them - individually and together. And only the lucky guys in town probably know what else she had gotten into.

As I drove and conspired, I tried to figure out where this little tryst might transpire. I would be staying at my mother's place which has no air conditioning. Even though it wasn't typically needed in her part of the northeast, the heat wave was in full bore and I wasn't looking forward to the next few days in what was sure to feel like hell. Heather's place? Nope, the kids would probably be there even if her husband was at work. A motel? Eh, a lot of talkers in that town. Motel in nearby town? Might be hard to do time-wise. I decided that if I really pursued this it would just work itself out.

It was about 7:00 in the evening when I finally got to my mother's place. As usual she greeted me at the door and, as I suspected, it was only moments later that she was on the phone to Heather announcing my arrival so she and her kids could come over and visit. When Heather and her kids arrived I was once again shocked to say the least. I knew that her oldest daughters were 19 and 21 but having not seen them since they were mid-teens I hadn't realized what hot girls they had become. As I gave them each a hug it was all I could do to let go of Brittany and Briana. I wanted to feel their hot young bodies against mine as long as I could!

As Heather and I said hello, we too did the compulsory hug but the girls had given a slight rise to my manhood and I instinctively tried to let Heather know what I was packing. I hugged her just a bit tighter than was necessary and did it straight on so her great tits pressed into my chest while she hopefully would feel the rest of me against her lower belly. I looked her straight in the eye to tell how good it was to see her.

We spent the next several hours catching up and joking about the kids and the old days. When it was time to go I walked them out to the car and made sure to give Heather another special hug but this time I added a quick peck on the cheek. I knew I would see them again the next evening and suggested we go somewhere to escape Mom's overheated house. She agreed. Step one completed.

The next evening brought the visitation at the funeral home for my aunt which we all made it through without drama. About a half-hour before it was to end, I found Heather and reminded her that Mom would be going to bed as soon as she got home and suggested we go get a bite to eat and a drink. She agreed and added her husband was working the overnight shift, her two youngest kids were at a friend's house and Brittany and Briana were going back to campus about 30 minutes away. "Just how lucky could I be," I thought deviously.

As we walked to our cars, I suggested that we take one car. Heather said she wanted to go home and change before we went out. I had never been to her house so as we drove I said jokingly that it would be a good chance to see where she's been making all these kids. She laughed and joked back that if Matt (her husband) kept working night shift she may as well join the convent. A very telling unsolicited comment I thought to myself. "The girl isn't getting any!" was my next thought.

We arrived at her house and she offered me a beer which I gladly accepted. She said to make myself at home and she'd be right back. Heather disappeared into her bedroom which was just off a hallway leading from the den. We continued to make small talk while separated and I started to wonder around a bit checking the place out - and trying to see if I could steal a glimpse of little sister changing.

Sure enough there was a large mirror hanging in the hallway and as I stood at the edge of the den and hallway I could get just the right angle to see into her bedroom. "Praise Jesus!" I thought as my eyes focused on Heather removing her dress to reveal a matching light blue bra and thong! Oh yes, mother nature was still being very good to my favorite sibling.

Heather's ass appeared tighter than I had imagined and her breasts, while not quite as perky as her younger days, were still full luscious mounds to be yearned for. With a bit of a bulge starting to show in her abs she was still amazingly tight after four kids. When she let her auburn hair down the sexiness that had driven me crazy while driving was on full display. It was all I could do to not rush in and tell her how much I wanted to fuck her right then and there. I decided to test my mission's progress.

"So tell me, are you still as wild as you used to be?" I said loudly as she rifled through a drawer looking for something to wear.

"Whatever do you mean dear brother?" she replied in a sweet southern drawl.

"Oh nothing really," I said nonchalantly "I've just heard of some of your exploits from Mom and wondered if old age and marriage had tamed you."

I could see she had found a halter top and was pulling it on over those wonderful breasts.

Laughing she responded while pulling on a pair of short shorts, "well, only one of us is old and you know mother always did talk too much."

She had turned to return to the den and I scrambled to pretend looking at some pictures on a table. As she re-entered the room I turned to see one hot woman that I would hopefully be spending the night fucking and sucking.

"Damn, you look great in that outfit, hot stuff," I said with emphasis.

"Well thanks, but it's just too damned hot for much more. So, what are you in the mood for?" Heather asked while tussling her hair with her hand in the mirror that had just given me a full view of my hot sister.

"What?" I said. "Sorry, you'll have to forgive me that I'm a little distracted...you have me thinking of other unmentionable things."

"Oh really?" she said somewhat sarcastically. "I wouldn't know about those things lately." she added.

"Twice!" I thought to myself. "That's twice she's mentioned a lack of sex. This is good."

"Tell you what...it's still early...why don't we just sit here and have a few beers and talk a while before we go out." I suggested.

"Suits me...but are you gonna stay in that tie all night like some preacher," she replied laughing as she reached for my empty bottle.

I watched her sashay to the fridge as I undid my tie and loosened up a bit.

JuliaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaMartini

When Heather returned she sat next to me on the couch and threw her head back while letting out a long sigh. For the next hour we sat, drank, and laughed. I learned that little sis could hold her own on the drinking part as we each had several beers as we reminisced.

"Let's have one more beer and then head out for some food," Heather said.

"Cool," I replied. "Your turn to get 'em though." My mind was really too buzzed to be driving and my horny factor was rising by the second as I watched her bounce to the fridge one more time.

When she returned she had a bottle of Tequila and all the trimmings with her. "Let's crank this up a notch big bro...what d'ya say?" Heather challenged as she bent over with her tits nearly bouncing on my nose.

She poured us each shot and commanded me to stand up which I obediently did.

"Here's to the perfect brother..." she exclaimed. "May the great tequila monster bring us closer tonight than we've ever been!" she added.

We each downed our shots and stood there looking at each other. We obviously weren't going anywhere but was this the moment of truth, I wondered.

"I can't take my eyes off of you," I said looking squarely into her sexy brown pupils and slowly letting my gaze drift downward to her chest.

"Well I guess you can't drive then either!" Heather laughed, momentarily breaking the moment.

"I guess Mom told you about my dancing days too didn't she?" Heather asked seductively.

Before I could answer she said coyly "Well, I'm feeling like quite the exhibitionist right now....want me to put on a show?"

"Wow!" was my first thought but I took what little of the high road appeared to be remaining in this evening and chuckled as I said "Well whatever turns you on sis...it's your house, I'm just passing through."

Heather pushed her index finger into my chest and playfully shoved me back onto the couch. She flipped on her stereo with the remote and stepped up on the rather large glass topped coffee table. My cock sprung to attention as she started to gyrate to the music. Slowly and seductively she danced like the best strippers I'd ever seen.

She teased by pulling her top up and down without really revealing anything. When she'd bend over with her ass to me she would smack her butt cheeks and run her hands down the back of her smooth, tanned thighs. I knew she had only a thong on under her shorts and watched closely for a glimpse of her full sex.

As the song ended, she bent forward with her tits hanging down and blew me a pouty lipped kiss.

"Show's over," she said flippantly. "Where's all my dollars?" Heather laughed.

"I've just been wondering what else you can do with those lips..." I responded teasingly.

"Well wouldn't YOU like to know..." my sassy little sister said flipping my nose with her finger as she started to walk away.

Then she stopped quickly after just two steps, turned her head back over her shoulder and shocked me with "By the way, did I cause that bulge in your pants?"

I laughed out loudly. "What? You're checking ME out now?"

"Well, at least I didn't spy on you in the mirror like you did me.." Heather retorted now fully facing me with her hands on her hips.

"I wasn't spying on you...I was...I was just checking out your place."

"Yeah sure...you were checking things out alright." Heather said with a laugh as she headed back to the fridge. "Now answer my question...did I cause all that commotion in your pants or not?"

"Well, it's sure not because you have nice lamps in here," I said as I decided to take the plunge and go for it all. "The real question is what are you going to do about it now that you've caused it."

This was go time. We were either about to start the fun or my shot at my sister would be gone forever.

When she returned with yet more beer, Heather sat on the coffee table directly in front of me. She leaned forward a bit.

You know you make everything perfect when you come home" she said

"It is who I am" I replied somewhat arrogantly.

I stared at Heather's perfect breasts and began to feel my cock throb.

She gazed down at my crotch. "Mike do you have a hard on?" she asked in a playful tone

Oh no busted! Oh well.

"Yeah, I think I do." I replied.

"I have seen you staring at me practically all evening Mike. Do you really like my outfit?" Heather's tone was almost wicked now.

"I do. But remember, you are my sister."

My manhood was throbbing and I wanted to take it out so bad but knew I couldn't. I thought to myself "Damn, she's hot and I'm gonna back out of this."

"Mike, Matt is never here and right know you are! Your cock is trapped in a cotton prison and I would like to help you with that." she spoke gently as she moved to the edge of the table and nearly propped her breasts on my thighs. I leaned forward a bit trying not to be too conspicuous.

Heather leaned backward and said "Stand up."

I rose to my feet and realized that my hard rod was now just inches from her candy apple red lips.

Heather reached forward and rubbed my cock through my pants.

"My you are a big boy." she said in an almost surprised way.

"Never had any complaints in that department." I replied with my best fuck-me now voice.

"Well let's see what you have in there for me."

Heather opened my belt and slowly unzipped the fly allowing my pants to fall to the floor.

"Oh my you are a boxers guy. I was sure you wore whitey tighties." she said with a chuckle as she slid them down my thighs allowing my hard cock to spring free.

"Oh is that for me Mike?" she reached for my cock and stroked it with a gentle but firm up and down motion.

"Oh Heather is this right? You're my sister." I said nervously. Here I was with my pants and underwear now pushed to my ankles and a raging hard throbbing cock in the hands of the sister I had fantasized about for nearly 500 miles.

"Mike.......sssshhhh!" Heather held her finger up to her perfect lips.

She leaned forward and before I knew it had enveloped my cock with her mouth. She started to suck it slowly, gently massaging and lightly tugging on my balls. She was pushing her halter top down allowing her perfect breasts to fall free. I was amazed as I looked down and watched my vixen sister take all of my manhood into her throat.

She grabbed my ass and pulled my cock into her warm, moist mouth pumping up and down like a woman possessed....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by carolinafun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments