Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

help brother 5

2
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
“What if you are pregnant?” Nicole asked.

“Do you really think I could be pregnant?” Jesse asked.

“I don't know. JJ, you might be a dad, you never know,” Nicole replied.

Then Nicole got out a pregnancy test out and handed it to Jesse.

“OK take it and we'll see what happens I guess. If you are pregnant, then we are really a family all together with a kid. So maybe this wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. You would be knocked up and then we would all be together and take care of the babies,” Nicole said.

“OK I guess I'll take the test. But I'm really worried still though. I'm not so sure I'm ready to be a mother just yet though. I don't know what else I wanna do in life. So I don't know,” Jesse replied.

Then Jesse slowly took the test out of the package. We both could really tell that she was more than a little nervous. So we just stood back a little made sure she had some privacy as she took the test.

“Well it takes a couple minutes for the results to come up,” Jesse said.

It only takes a couple minutes, but it felt like years though. I wasn't sure I was ready for fatherhood either truth be told. But nevertheless if she was pregnant, we'd be OK. We'd do it the best we could. So then we took a look at the results.

“So is it positive or negative?” I asked.

“It's positive, you are gonna be a father JJ,” Jesse replied.

Then everyone hugged everyone. It was another dream come true really. I had gotten my sister pregnant. Well that was something most guys couldn't say. So then we went out and celebrated that Jesse had gotten pregnant. So after awhile the months went on, Jesse had gotten more and more pregnant. We hadn't had much sex.

“Well, how is the baby in there?” I asked.

“It's fine. I promise JJ,” Jesse replied.

So I felt her stomach as she was about 4 months along. She was already a little fat, but I really liked it. She was still more than sexually attractive to me. She felt a little self cautious about how she looked.

“I feel really fat now. I mean damn look at me JJ. I'm fucking huge now. Be honest with me, how non sexually attractive do I look right now?” Jesse asked.

“You are still absolutely beautiful Jesse. I mean drop dead gorgeous to say the least. Don't worry about it. I still wanna be with you and her honestly. I don't play favorites or anything like that. So just be happy with us and don't worry about it. Shit happens, and this one can't stay in there forever. So just know that we're all very happy,” I replied.

Then everyone hugged everyone once again. We were still very happy even though Jesse had said more than a few things about her being fat. She was pregnant and fat. So it was a lot to deal with honestly. It never ever really seemed to get better with her until the baby was born. When she was 9 months along, we went to the hospital. We got there and she got a room. We also found out there was more than one in there. No one could really believe it.

“OK let's get you into this room,” A nurse said.

Then we spent hours in the waiting room. It felt like years though to be honest.

KiraLoveeS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraLoveeS

But eventually we got invited back into the room with Jesse. There were three babies there. All girls as well.

“Holy shit 3 girls?” I asked.

“Yes,” Jesse replied.

Then we all spent a lot of time together with the babies. We talked about the names we'd use and everything else we'd do with them. But three babies would be more than a pain in the ass to say the least. But I wanted three though. Why I don't, I just did. So there we were, all three of us were in a relationship with three kids. So the next day we took them all home. We got to stay that night and that was nice I guess. But after that, life was hectic. With three newborns to take care of, we rarely got to go to sleep though. And I myself still needed help going to the bathroom and a bunch of other stuff as well. So we just lived off together in that house we had. We seemed to be happy. I hoped everyone was happy. We didn't have sex much after that. With three newborns, where were we gonna squeeze it in?

“So do you wanna have sex now?” I asked.

“Sure I guess. But I don't think we will be able to do it for long time. We're both just so tired, having three newborns to take care of. I thought we'd be able to do this with three newborns. But I think we all really underestimated it in a very big way. So can we just give you a blow job or something like that?” Nicole asked.

“Sure,” I replied.

Then they both came up to me as the newborns were down for the first time in weeks then at that point. So they took turns giving me head. It felt really good as well. I had put my hands onto their heads as well. I wanted to make sure they knew how much I appreciated them. It felt really good, and it didn't happen much at all by then. I came rather quickly.

“Well we're sorry we can't fuck s much anymore. But we got three, count them three babies to take care of. We can't take of them so well and have sex all the time. We would be fine with one, two would be really pushing it, but three is a lot honestly. So just be patient with us OK? Especially when we gotta take care of you as well,” Jesse said.

“OK I understand. I'll be more patient with you two, I wanna say I really appreciate all that you two are doing honestly. You two truly are the best sisters in the world bar none. I love you both so damn much honestly,” I replied.

Then they both came back up to me and gave me another kiss. So we were happy for the most part. But we weren't ready for 3 newborns. We were doing our best to deal with it though. I couldn't work and Nicole had to stop working as well. So yeah life was more than hectic. We had to take care of all three newborns with money starting to become a problem. But I did something for them. I sold a first edition book I had for about $10,000. So we were OK for awhile after that.

“But you loved that book. Why did you sell it?” Nicole asked.

“To help us take care of those newborns. You both are bending over backwards. So I did this for us, don't worry about it,” I replied.

So that was good for us. I wanted them to know how committed I was to them. I wanted to spend the rest of life with them and I'm pretty sure they felt the same way the end

Published 
Written by eaglejj
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors