Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

help brother part 3

3
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
3rd chapter

With new found attractions, we all went home the next day. I lived with my two sisters. Then as we got home we all went inside and into my room.

“Well we had no idea you felt that way about us JJ. I mean you were sexually attracted to us, ” Nicole said.

“Well you both are very nice and sexy. So I guess it just happened. I'm glad you both could something for me,” I replied.

Then they both came over to me and they both gave me kisses on my cheeks. Nicole on one cheek and Jesse on the other. That turned me on once again in a very big way. Then they both kissed me on the lips as well. Then I was in absolute paradise. I had not one, but two absolutely ravishing sisters with me. Maybe they were fat, but they were still my sexy sisters. I loved them absolutely more than anything in the world. I couldn't help but ask for more honestly.

“Can I see you two naked again?” I asked.

“Yes, anything for you JJ. We love you so damn much. We'll do literally anything for you JJ. Let's show you how much we love you,” Jesse replied.

“Would you two undress each other? Just take off each others clothes slowly for me? I would really love that a whole lot honestly,” JJ said.

“Well, I'm willing to do it for him. What about you Jesse?” Nicole asked.

“Yes. I fucking love that. Good idea JJ. You horny man,” Jesse replied.

Then Jesse started undressing Nicole. She started with her shirt. Once again I was sitting there getting more and more turned on. I saw one sister undressing the other right in front of me, just for me as well. The were really proving how much they loved me. Jesse got down on her knees and started undoing Nicole's pants as she was still wearing her bra though.

“So is this really turning you on JJ?” Nicole asked.

“Yes. I love you both so much. It's indescribable honestly,” I replied.

Then Jesse slowly started taking off Nicole's pants. I saw Nicole is her blue bra and green underwear. I got a nice erection down there.

“Are you ready to see Nicole naked once again JJ?” Jesse asked.

“Yes I'm very ready in fact,” I replied.

Then Jesse stood up. “Would you like to see us kiss once?” Nicole asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

Then all dreams came true in that moment as they both gave each other a nice kiss on the lips. It was beyond sexy and kinky. And if I didn't have an erection at that moment, I definitely would have then. Then Jesse started undoing Nicole's bra. Then once again Nicole's very nice boobs were exposed. They looked even better than before honestly. Then Jesse got down on her knees once again and pulled Nicole's underwear as well. Then she stood back up. Then Nicole began undoing Jesse's pants.

“Holy shit, this is just so fucking sexy. I have two beautiful sisters doing this for me,” JJ said.

Then Nicole stood up and took off Jesse's shirt as well. She took off Nicole's bra and underwear as well. So then we were both standing in front of me completely naked and ready to fuck me. They both came over to me and undid my pants. Nicole took it out and began stroking it very nicely for a few minutes as Jesse was kissing me on the lips. It felt so fucking good once again, I thought I'd shoot my load right away. I felt both sets of their tits. They were just absolutely amazing. I was just sitting there 100% stunned at what was happening.

“Do you mind if I put your dick in my mouth once again?” Nicole asked.

“I would you love that honestly Nicole.

ScarletteRivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteRivas

Make me feel good. Feel really good please. So good that I love you like this forever and ever. Make love to me,” I replied.

Then Nicole bent her head down and took my dick into her mouth once again. That felt even better that time honestly. I had put my hand onto her head as Jesse and I were still kissing each other. I had really become comfortable with them both. They had really stepped up to the plate here and made sure I knew that this was more than just two sisters taking care of their brother that had this condition. They were making sure I was really happy as well. So how could I complain honestly? I had no idea.

“Would you like to taste my nipples again JJ?” Jesse asked.

“Yes I would. I loved it the first time, and I'll love it some more now,” I replied.

Jesse had let me lick her nipples. She lifted them up a little for me and I stuck my tongue out so I could lick them. They tasted even better that time. I don't know why exactly, but it was absolutely great. Jesse had put her hands onto my head as I was licking her large nipples. Her nipples were a little large but they were still really great to say the least.

“Holy shit JJ. That tongue of yours is absolutely great,” Jesse said.

Then Jesse got on top of me. Nicole lifted up my dick and it went in smoothly. But Jesse made sure not to put too much pressure on me. She was still a little large. But it felt absolutely amazing. That that is an understatement honestly. I couldn't masturbate too easily, so this was like a miracle honestly. She started going up and down a little. Then something that felt absolutely amazing felt even better after that.

“Holy fucking shit Jesse. Your pussy feels so fucking good in there. You might make me cum inside you,” I said.

I was afraid about cumming inside her, but she was my sister, and sex probably wouldn't happen with anyone else. So sex with them made me a very happy man. I think I was as happy as I think I'd ever been before in my life.

“Oh fuck me Jesse. That feels so damn good. Keep doing it like that for me Jesse. Don't stop,” I said.

So she didn't, and Nicole also made sure she didn't put too much weight on me as well. They seemed more than happy to do this with me as they were with each other. That was a little weird to me honestly. But I was horny and I wasn't about to rocked the boat honestly. I just went with it for a little while. And the physical pleasure I was getting, I was in absolute paradise I think.

“Holy shit, I'm gonna cum now Jesse,” I said.

So I did, I came inside me sister. I wasn't ashamed of anything, if she got pregnant, then she got pregnant. I wasn't gonna freak out or anything like that.

“Well shit JJ. That was good to feel all that inside me. Did we really make you feel that good?” Jesse asked.

“Yes. That was beyond amazing honestly. Wow, I had no idea that you two would do that for me. Especially together. That wasn't weird for you two?” I asked.

“No, not at all honestly. We can do pretty much anything for you JJ. We mean it, anything you want. We'll do. If you wanna have sex with us. We'll do it for you. We swear. No matter what you need, we'll do it for you,” Jesse replied.

So I just had a really good thing going it looked like. I hoped it would go on forever. With these two supportive sisters, I'm not so sure how it couldn't last forever. But shit does happen when you least expect it to though. So after we were done, we waited a few minutes. And they wanted to do it again with me

Published 
Written by eaglejj
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors