Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping Cousin

1
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
903 words 903 words
This is my first attempt at writing so all comments and feedback welcome. My story is all fiction.

My name is James and two months ago I moved in with my cousin to help her with the rent, I am 27 years of age, 5'10, 168lbs and I have an 8 inch cock. Mary is 35, 5'5 and 140lbs with nice 36C tits. I never had any sexual feelings towards her before, but since we moved in together my feelings have changed, seeing her around the house, when she comes out of the shower in her towel walking to her room something stirs inside me. She is a very sexy woman and I have wanted to fuck her with the last two months.

One night last week, she was going out with the girls. I was in the sitting room when she walked in, wearing a very short black dress, low cut and hugging to her curves, black stockings and high heels, straight away my cock jumped to attention she looked stunning.
"How do I look?" she asked.
Adjusting myself and starring I say,
"You look amazing gorgeous in fact"
She blushed and left I'm sure she saw the bulge in my pants before she left. I had to relieve the strain so I walked to her room and lid on her bed, opening my jeans and reaching in for my hard cock wishing it was her hand, slowly I start pumping my cock stroking up and down feeling the pre-cum oozing I reach over and found her night dress under the pillow. I pulled it out and rubbing it in my face could smell her this making my cock grow harder then I Wrapped my cock in her night dress and continued to pump until that familiar feeling grew in my balls and before I could stop myself I covered her nightie and bed in my hot cum.
I must have fallen asleep cause the next thing I remember is her screaming at me,
"What the fuck are you doing in here James and why is my nightie wrapped on your cock?"

I froze not knowing what to say, I mean what could I could I say oh hi Mary, just had a wank over you and cleaned myself in your nightie, you don't mind do you?? thinking I'd get a slap if I said that I decided I would go with the truth. Dressing myself I begin to speak.
"Since we moved in together my feelings for you have started to change, I know they are wrong cause you are my cousin but I have wanted you more and more, seeing how you looked tonight I nearly exploded so I came into your room and well you saw the results,I have wanted to make love to you with past two months I'm sorry Mary"
Bracing myself for the slap, her reaction surprised me...

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

instead of hitting me she reached over and kissed me.
 "I have felt the same way bout you ever since I saw your naked body in the shower one night", ever since that night she wanted me.

Hearing those words made my cock grow again, She noticed and reached down and took it in her hand and slowly began stroking me to full hardness, then she told me to strip, which I did and she went back to stroking my cock, kissing me, moving her lips down over my chest and stomach reaching my cock where she licked the pre cum from my head and then dropped her head down my full length seeing my cousins head bobbing up and down my large member was too much to take after about five Minutes I came filling her mouth with my cum some falling down her chest and onto her dress, as my spent cock slipped from her mouth, I pulled her up and kissed her then I undid her dress and watched it fall away from her body, seeing her there naked in front of me was the sexiest thing in the world.

I lay her down on the bed, and climbed on top of her, kissing her lips, neck down to her nipples taking each one in turn sucking them till they were rock hard down over her stomach to her pussy, her lips were glistening with moisture, I started to lick and kiss her then moving to her clit I took it between my teeth and nibbled then sucked hearing her moan inspired me to keep going I kept working on her clit then slowly inserted two fingers into her dripping pussy she began to scream and moan, she screamed
"Don't stop I'm coming" she screamed.
Then with that she covered my face in her sweet juice before she had time to recover I filled her with my cock and began to pump slowly with each trust getting harder, our moans filling the room as I fucked her harder and harder with each pump of my cock, my balls would slap against her "Come inside me I want to feel you fill me"
My balls filled up and with one last pump I unloaded my cum deep inside my cousins hot dripping pussy. I collapsed on top of her, giving her one last kiss we both fell asleep.

Helping share the rent is easy now... hope we have more nights together.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it..
Published 
Written by sexyparamedic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors