Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping my horny aunt out

"Uncle fails to satisfy aunt but a visit from her nephew is more than she asked for"

6
0 Comments 0
18.9k Views 18.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It was in the summer holidays just after I graduated and I went around to my cousin as I was bored at home. His mommy invited me in and hugged me remarking on how much I’d grown up since my last visit and how handsome I’d become. She was wearing a towel and told me that she just got out of the shower now as Stephen and his dad went fishing.

Aunt Kate was somewhere in
her 40s but she takes good care of herself as she still had a voluptuous figure,long tanned legs, the ass of a 18 year old and beautiful 36 C cup tits and slim waist that often reminded of Salma Hayek. I recall being a kid and sleeping over and hear how my uncle would fuck her at night and her moans would give me an instant hard on.

Once inside she went to the refridgerator to get us each a glass lemonade and as she bent over
picking up the keys she knocked over I saw my aunts ass and she didn't even notice so I just acted like nothing happened. We chatted and she asked about my plans for college,if I had a girlfriend to which I said no and Aunt Kate expressed mock surprise at this, exclaiming that surely a hot young man like me would be snapped up straight away as she would. She told me how uncle greg was hardly ever home, total workaholic who rarely found time to spend with her but then things got awkward when she went on to tell me how it had been so long since they’d had sex.

"I’m a woman, I have needs for
god sake and he fail to fulfill it!" she complained, telling me how lonely, bored and very horny she got so with no way to relieve these feelings. She said her sex life with her husband is really boring and usually a couple times a month in the missionary position and she expressed to me how much she like to fuck.

In a way I was turned on by what she said but felt sorry for her and tried to comfort her and as she came closer I had my arms around her and she had her head on my shoulder. I could smell the fresh scent of lavender lotion on her body and then caught a glimpse of Aunty Kate's nipples as she stood up and apologized for how she acted. Her face suddenly changed from sad to a lusty looking face as she stood there in thought and turned to me.

"Do you wanna fuck me?" She asked with a horny look on her face which caught me by surprise. Sheepishly I laughed it off saying no. I couldn't believe it. After all these years of fantasizing about my aunt and here she wantes me to fuck her. I didn't know wat to say.

"Can you help your horny Aunty Kate out please. I want to feel your young cock deep in me and I need you to fulfill my needs. I can tell you wanna fuck and you will be doing us both a favor" she said while smiling at me.
What could I do? Here I was with a horny milf who happens to be my aunt offering me sex on a plate, how could I refuse? I started rubbing my cock through my trousers giving her a lusty look.

"Your uncle never looks at me like
that…." She began, slowly placing her
hand on the top of my leg, causing me
to gulp.
"God knows how much you want to fuck your aunts pussy” she said with her hand on my leg stroking my thigh
suggestively until she reached my by
now rock solid cock. She cupped my balls in her hand and released my throbbing cock from my trousers and using her hands she started to
jack me off. I watched her lick, suck and slurp and slowly taking my shaft into her mouth, sucking at my cock and my tightening ball sack in a way I’d never experienced before. She started to suck me deeper, right into the back of her throat groaning loudly as I did so. The sight of her luscious lips all over my cock had nearly pushed me over the edge and had gotten me
very horny until I shot my load down her throat and I must have squirted 5 long ropes in her mouth. She gagged a little but she swallowed it all.

"Mmmmmm I never knew that cum would taste so great" she said and adding it was the first time she ever swallowed cum.

I slid my left hand up her towel. My
fingers caressed her pussy over her moist panties and so I asked her if she liked getting finger fucked as I moved the panty to one side and slipped 2 fingers into her wet pussy.

AmyOwenns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyOwenns

Rubbing vigorously on her clit I forced another finger into her pussy allowing me to feel her hot juicy cunt swallowing my 3 fingers each time they plunged inside her. "Oh Craig, I like the way you finger fuck me, get aunty's pussy ready for your cock!" she almost screamed at me. With this I slipped another finger in and hammered her pussy with four fingers and went down and tongue fucked her as well.
"Oh Craig, keep doing that. Oh oh oh. Your uncle would never fuck me this good!" She shouted as I finger fucked her till orgasm.

I took her towel off, revealing her big breasts just hanging loose and underwear that was revealed to be a black G-string filled with pussy juice. I put my left arm around her and grabbed her 36C tits and I drifted my hand across her tits until I felt her erect nipples so and her breathing started to get quicker and louder as I fondled with her breasts. I took one of her tits in my mouth and sucked on it while gently flicking my tongue over her nipple. I knew she enjoyed it when she let out a few moans so I spent some time kissing, fondling, sucking and licking her tits and she responded by moaning and trembling. Still touching and kissing her tits, I eased myself after a few minute and just stood there in front of her looking at her breasts in awe.
She smiled and thrusted her chest into my face saying "Suck your auntys titties", and I eagerly took each of her nipples in my mouth and I continued licking and sucking on them as she let out a barely audible moan of pleasure.

As I layed her on th couch I kissed her on her neck,tits all over her body till I eventually went all lower till by her pussy. I kissed up her calves and gently moved her legs a little more
open to smell her wonderful pussy aroma. " I then moved to her
thighs dripping with puicy juices and saliva, placing my fingers between them and kissing around her pussy as she said, "That feels wonderful". I noticed that the closer I got to her vagina the louder the moans my aunt was letting out.

She let her panties slide down and I was rewarded with a good view of her clean shaved pussy. I could tell she hasn't had a decent fuck in ages because she was very, very tight but also very, very wet.
"You've got a nice pussy Aunt Kate." I said as I pulled my trousers down.
"Craig, I want your cock. Put it deep in auntys pussy please," she cried out.

I got her on all fours and opened her very wet cunt widely and slid my cock deep into her dripping wet, pussy as she moaned. "Oh, Oh,Oh...harder. Oh fuck your naughty aunty hard".
My head rocked with auphoria of actually fucking my aunt.
"Fuck me now Craig, I mean it, fuck my
cunt as hard as you can!" Never one to
be asked twice I thrust my cock right
into her waiting slit as forcefully as I
could, reaching round for her tits,
grabbing roughly at them as I banged
my cock deeper into her over and over
until she was screaming with 1 hand between her legs rubbing furiously at her clit. Aunt Kate and I rocked back and forth as she took the entire length
of me. I fucked her hard just as she had asked until finally she started to cum hard, shouting and moaning utter filth to me as her cunt tightened around my cock, literally sucking my cum out of me.

I had to really concentrate at not coming and had to pause a couple of times but she came easily and I told her I wanted her to cum as many times as she could. She would moan and
encourage me to grind deep into her or
to do it harder or slowly until I came again.

This time much more and deep inside my Aunt Kate’s dripping pussy. As I pulled out, cum dripped down her leg.

Gasping for air we both laying on the ground thinking about what just happened. I couldn't believe that I just had the best sex ever with my aunt. Trying to catch our breath we stood up and she kissed me on the forehead thanking me for helping her fullfil her needs and we went to go shower…
Published 
Written by MilFucka
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors