Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hi Gran

"Tommy comes of age"

35
13 Comments 13
20.2k Views 20.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

“Hi Gran,” Tommy called out as he opened his Grandmother's front door and walked into her lounge.

“Hello Tommy, nice to see you. Glad you have the time to visit an old lady,” Brenda said as the sandy-haired sixteen-year-old bent to kiss her.

“Who are you kidding Gran, you are still one cool lady,” Tommy said chuckling. “Guys my age could still get the hots for you.”

“Now young man, you just behave yourself, I have a small task for you. I have been meaning to go through the boxes of old photographs in the loft for ages now. Would you be a good boy and get them down for me?”

“No problem Gran. Can't have an old lady like you risking her neck on a loft ladder,” Tommy teased.

“I’m sixty-five, not a hundred and five, you cheeky monkey, but I will let you play the macho man and get them.”

Like many lofts, Brenda's was stacked with the overspill of decades of house ownership. Fortunately, the boxes containing the photographs were only a few piles in.

Ten minutes later Tommy reappeared from the loft with three large boxes of photographic wallets and one smaller one.

“Thank you, my dear, now if you can spare the time you can help me make a start on them. First two large glasses of orange juice wouldn't go amiss,” said his grandmother and headed for the kitchen.

As he watched her go, Tommy felt a wave of affection for her. She had always meant a lot to him. More than his mother, if he were to be honest. She was still quite trim, almost petite, and stood just a little over five feet two. Somehow she had never seemed to age to him. Even when her husband passed away two years ago, she seemed to still have a zest for life many half her age did not.

“Here you are Tommy, nice and cold,” she held out a tall glass of iced orange juice to him. “Now to work young man, pass me a box.”

“Oh look, that's me holding you at six months old,” Brenda said, holding up a small picture of an attractive woman holding a smiling infant.

“You were beautiful back then Gran... not that you aren't now,” Tommy stammered.

Brenda laughter and ruffled her Grandsons hair. “Yes, I turned many a man's head back then, and thank you for saying I still am. Even if it isn't true.”

As Brenda continued to look through the first big box, Tommy opened the small one and took out the first wallet.

“Oh my God! Gran is that you and Granddad?” he said staring at a small black and white picture of a naked woman with the cock of an equally naked man in her mouth.

Brenda could feel herself blushing as she looked at a photograph she had not seen in forty years. In fact, she had forgotten all about the box of pornographic pictures her husband Bill had taken over the years. She had been a willing participant in his cuckold desires. He loved to watch her being fucked, and for her part, she had enjoyed every fresh cock that had found its way into her body.

Brenda decided that the truth was the best course of action, after all, at sixteen she was sure her grandson was old enough to know it.

“Well... yes, it is me... but that's not your Grandfather, he took the picture. The man was a friend of ours back then.”

As a heavy silence fell over the room Brenda watched as Tommy pulled several other pictures from the box. One by one he went through them. His Gran featured in all of them. Some were of her sucking cocks, some with a cock in her cunt or arsehole, and a few with two cocks in her holes.

Brenda looked at her wide-eyed Grandson as he looked at picture after picture and couldn't help but see the tent forming in the front of his shorts.

“Are you shocked at your old Gran, my babe?” Brenda asked almost in a whisper.

Tommy slowly shook his head. “No, just wish I had been one of them. You were absolutely stunning Gran. “Do you still... you know... do it?”

“Since you granddad died no man has touched me. We had good times, he loved to see me having sex, and I loved it as well. But those days are past now.”

“They don't have to be Gran. They don't have to be, honestly, they don't. I know I am only a kid, but I would fuck you in a heartbeat.”

Brenda felt the old familiar itching in her groin. The sight of the bulge in Tommy's shorts, the sight of the old pictures, and the memories of the many cocks she had had in her and the many cunts she had sucked was drawing her like a moth to the flame and the almost unthinkable idea of incest was becoming a reality.

She reached out a hand and placed it on one of Tommy's. “My darling, if we do this it must be our secret, your mother would be mortified at the thought of her daughter fucking her son. She would never speak to me again.”

Tommy was the first to react. He stood up, walked to stand in front of his grandmother and pushed his shorts down.

Brenda gazed at the sixteen-year-old cock that stood straight and erect in front of her face. She could see that when he was fully grown Tommy would possess a formidable cock, even at his age, it was a good six inches in length and of reasonable girth.

“Please Gran, please touch me, it's all I want, all I have ever wanted since... never mind.”

“Since what, babe? Tell me, whatever it is I won't be cross,” Brenda said as she reached out a hand and gently stroked the teenage cock.

“Last year, when you stayed at our house for the night. When you were in the shower, I peeked around the door and watched you as you showered and dried yourself. I wanted you so bad.”

“Did it make you come, Sweetie? Did my body make you shoot your spunk?”

“Yes Gran, it did then and has done many times since.”

ADreamLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ADreamLady

“Well then I think it’s about time my body made you cum again, but this time inside me,” Brenda said as she stroked his throbbing cock. She knew as a testosterone filled teenager, he wouldn't last long. She also knew he would recover quickly.

Tommy had been wanked at school by young girls; one had even briefly kissed the tip of his cock. But he had never experienced the wonderful feeling of a warm female mouth sucking his cock deep into the saliva covered depths and a tongue flicking around the rim of the head.

Brenda felt Tommy's body shake and the first taste of precum in her mouth. What she wasn't prepared for was the suddenness of the jets of hot spunk that poured from the pulsing cock and the amount that she was being forced to swallow.

“Oh my God, Gran, that was... unbelievable. Never knew it could feel that good,” Tommy gasped as his grandmother gently sucked the last drops from his young cock.

To Brenda, the first taste of spunk she had had for some years was bringing memories flooding back. Memories of the nights, when hubby's camera clicked away, and she serviced man after man at one of their regular parties. Always her evening had ended with him sucking her clean and his cock finally unloading his balls into her arsehole.

As Tommy's cock slid from her mouth, she smiled up at her grandson, “my turn I think.” And taking his hand led him to her bedroom.

The young boy watched in awe as she undressed. Here was a woman he had wanked off thinking about a hundred times, one who had just sucked him off, and was now about to give him her body. As first her underwear came into view followed by her still shapely tits, and finally her hairy pussy, he felt his cock responding faster than he would have thought possible. His young balls were working overtime to replenish his supply of spunk.

“Tommy, babe, how far have you been with a girl? Don't be embarrassed to tell me. I need to know how much I have to teach you about making a woman cum.”

“Well, I've sort of touched a bit, tits and stuff, seen a pussy, but never actually touched one,” Tommy could feel the heat of embarrassment on his neck. But this passed in a second when he saw the tender way his grandmother looked at him.

“Good, then I won't have to undo any bad habits, I will make you into the greatest lover in your college, and when you go out into the world you can do it with cock held high,” Brenda said smiling.

“Sit on the bed and watch, but first I think we can dispense with your clothes, don't you. Come on, babe, let's get you naked,” Brenda said and lifted his tee shirt over his head, a few seconds later shorts and underpants followed.

“Now to the big difference between men and women. You guys get aroused in a minute, we take a little longer. Now look, this is the spot you need to devote your attention to,” Brenda lay back, opened her legs and ran a fingertip over her clit. “Just gently lick the tip, then suck it into your mouth, just like it was a small cock, use your fingers on my pussy as well. Slide two or three in and out slowly.”

As she felt her clit being touched for the first time in a few years by anyone apart from herself, Brenda gave herself up to the delicious feeling and started to relax back into what she knew was going to be a superb orgasm.

For Tommy, he felt he had entered sexual heaven. The taste of female juices plus the groans and sighs of his grandmother was enough to provide a throbbing hard-on. If his hands hadn't been occupied with her cunt he would have wanked himself to a second orgasm. As her movements become more frantic, the last vestiges of self-restraint vanished and she screamed for satisfaction.

“Eat me, baby, eat my cunt. Tongue fuck me, make me cum, suck my cunt juices out. Get your fingers up me, fucking cumming!”

Tommy lifted his juice covered face from Brenda's dripping cunt and gazed up at the shaking, sweating woman lying naked on her bed.

“Gran that was the most exciting thing I have ever done.”

“That, young man, was just the beginning. The time has come for that wonderful cock of yours to slide into your first cunt. Yes, we will use words like cunt, cock, and spunk. Just the sound of those words will increase our pleasure. Now lay on your back and get ready for your first fuck,” Brenda smiled at her grandson and swung her leg astride him.

For the first time in his life, his cock slid into a wet open cunt. Inch by inch Brenda lowered herself down. The look on his face was one of total happiness.

“Oh, Gran, fuck me, God, that feels so good, want to cum in you,” Tommy gasped.

“Then cum babe, fill my old cunt with hot spunk, shoot it up me. Need you to cum.” Brenda was controlling her movement as she milked his cock with her strong cunt muscles. She thought of the many cocks she had ridden in this way and the clicking of her husband's camera as he took endless pictures of her. The times they had masturbated together looking at them.

Now she was enjoying maybe the ultimate taboo of fucking her own flesh and blood. The more she thought of it, the more she wanted to feel the warm liquid flow into her and mix with her own juices.

Tommy felt his cock throb, his balls tighten and jets of hot spunk pour out and fill the bouncing woman astride him.

Their climaxes came together and the room was filled with the gasps and groans of a joined passion, a mutual release, and then a stillness as both realised what they had done.

“My darling, nobody must ever know about this it must be our secret,” Brenda said as she leant forward and gently kissed the young man lying beneath her.

“I know, Gran, I know, but will we do it again?”

Brenda kissed him again. “Next Wednesday would be good, my lover. It would be very good.”

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments