Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Sister's Eyes chapter seven

"Fuck me Dave"

15
7 Comments 7
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words

It's all a bit blurred now, as I said we were both quite drunk. But I do remember us getting into bed and me pulling the black lacy panties down over her hips. I also remember that she was hot, pushing her hips up to my face even as I pulled the panties off over her ankles.

I vaguely remember her telling me to turn round and the feel of her lips as they surrounded my penis, the aroma of her cunt assailing my nostrils, the way she clung to me as I turned around and slid into her wet, clinging channel. But most clearly of all I can remember her falling asleep on my chest, her tears wetting me as my seed oozed out of her body onto my thighs!

The shrill ringing of the telephone woke us up in the morning, Angie reached across for it as I stirred and felt the softness of her breast brushing across my face.

"It's the doctor," she mouthed at me as I sat up and took the receiver from her. I listened to the doctor's words, nodding as if he was there with me and finally said, "Thank-you doctor, we'll be down later on."

"Tell me please Dave, it's bad isn't it?"

I nodded and said softly.

"A complete nervous breakdown, she had to be sedated in the night, heavily sedated."

"Oh, Dave."

We sat in silence for a good few minutes, each of us lost in our own thoughts, then the phone rang again, it was Jeff, my mate on the force.

"Can I come and see you, Dave, I've got something to tell you?"

"Yeah, gimme some good news mate, I fucking need it."

"You got it, I'm just pulling up outside now, put the kettle on."

Angie had heard him, she stepped into a clean pair of panties and jeans as I hurriedly dressed and ran downstairs to let him in, still pulling on a tee shirt as she went.

His news was mixed, good as far as I was concerned but it could have been better, the city of Leeds police was poised to arrest him that very morning on a variety of charges ranging from running an illegal gaming club, through prostitution to blackmail and extortion!

"Dave the bad news is, he's transferred all of what he calls his bad debts over to a collection agency, you got to pay them mate, it's shit, but it's legal shit."

"Who owns the collection agency, Jeff?"

He looked uncomfortable as he told me that Peter owned it through a variety of offshore companies.

"But the end result mate is that you'll have to pay, I suggest you ring them up and make an offer to settle, they'll usually accept something in the region of half the current debt."

I told him about Mickey, and he looked genuinely shocked.

"Aw fucking hell Dave, oh shit."

"Yeah well, we're not giving up on her are we babes?"

Angie squeezed my hand.

"We'll never do that, never."

"Can I make a suggestion mate?"

"Get on with it Jeff," I growled. "We go back too fucking far for that sort of shit."

"Pay the debt and tell her it's paid, it might just help her."

"It's one thing less on her mind Dave," Angie put in and I had to agree. Contrary to popular opinion, nervous breakdowns are hardly ever caused by one specific worry, or one particular thing, usually a combination of stress, boredom even or just general depression can bring on a breakdown.

He gave me the number of the agency, and I rang them while he was there. It took a lot of self-control to talk rationally to the piece of crap on the other end, but I just thought of my sister not knowing what the hell was going on around her and I managed to finally get a settlement figure out of him.

"Have they agreed to stop the interest from this minute, Dave?"

"Yeah, but it's still going to cost me ten fucking grand."

I felt Angie stiffen and gripped her hand tightly as I added hurriedly. “They're coming down tomorrow morning, and I might actually manage a smile when I pay it over, Jeff."

"Best I could do mate." he shrugged, "Sorry, but they agreed to wait for you to do this before they move in, just to see if the scumbag in the agency had to ring him first for permission to settle."

At that very moment his mobile rang, he listened for a minute, and his face lit up.

"I'll tell him."

He turned to us excitedly.

"The so-called owner of the agency was speaking to our man as he was supposedly working out a settlement figure. Our colleagues in Leeds have bugged his blower, he actually said on tape that he'd got a lovely little piece of blackmail over Angie  and Mickey, but that he'd got a bit fed up of all the aggro and he told him to settle for ten grand."

None of it meant much to me, and I said so.

"Blackmail Dave, demanding money with menaces, pay the debt tomorrow by cheque, only cheque mind and I can almost guarantee that it won't ever get cashed."

"Almost?"

"Better than fuck all Dave." he looked at Angie and apologised.

"Sorry."

"Don't be silly Jeff," she smiled graciously.

He grinned at her and punched a number into his mobile.

"Jeff here in Derby sir."

He nodded and laughed. "Thank you, sir, I appreciate your co-operation, now get the bastard."

The feeling of elation we shared on the way to see Mickey evaporated the minute we were shown into her room, she was propped up on her pillows laughing at a silly cartoon programme on television.

"Hello," she said simply and went back to her viewing.

"Mickey, it's me," I said.

"Hi."

"Hello, beautiful." I kissed her cheek.

"Hi Mickey," said Angie and stroked her arm.

"I'm watching Tom and Jerry," she said and beamed at us, "It's ever so good."

Then something seemed to dawn in her eyes, and just for a moment, she looked lucid.

"When's mum and dad's funeral Dave?"

The question stunned me, and for a moment I was at a loss, but Angie (again) was on the ball.

"We're not sure yet Michelle, but it's soon, we'll let you know."

"Let me know what?"

She looked genuinely puzzled but then an anguished shriek from Tom, or was it, Jerry? Regained her attention and she giggled with pleasure.

The box had her whole attention again!

"David, I know we're in the twenty-first century, but as far as mental illness goes, we're still in the dark ages. We know practically nothing about it, we can control it with pills and tablets, in extreme cases, we get the person sectioned and lock them away. That's how far we've gone David since in the middle ages they were locked away, absolutely bloody nowhere."

"I want her back Doc, she's all I've got left."

I stole a sideways glance at Angie, and we shared an understanding smile.

"Time, David," he said sombrely, "We have to give it time, let me tell you what I think, can I?"

"Of course."

We can treat it as a form of epilepsy..."

"What?"

"Bear with me David, epilepsy is an umbrella if you like, it covers things we know nothing about, or we can treat it as a breakdown, and that's how I want to go, with your permission of course."

"What, the breakdown route?"

"Yes, I really think that's how we should treat it."

Angie and I looked at each other blankly, and it was she who spoke up.

"I think we're in your hands, to be honest, is she on medication?"

He nodded.

"Yes at the moment she's on quite a strong sedative, but I'd like to try her without it, give her nothing and just keep an eye on her for the next couple of days."

"What good will that do, for Christ's sake?"

He was a lot calmer than I was, thank God.

"It may do no good at all David, but I'd rather start out like that, with just Michelle, no drugs, no tablets, nothing except me and a girl I delivered into this shitty world of ours a long time ago, let me do it, David."

Angie wrenched her hand from mine and hugged him.

"Do whatever you think for her please."

He looked at me, and I nodded.

"Yes, I don't know what else to do, we're in your hands." I could hardly hear myself.

"Come back any time David, you too Angela, in the meantime, I'm going to talk to her now, it's a start." he grinned at us.

"And at least I've got something to tell her."

"Yes." Angie and I whispered in unison, and both of us hugged him, I felt no embarrassment whatsoever, this man was going to give me my sister back!

We ate a quiet meal in a pub near the hospital, but I was grateful to Angie, more thankful than I knew how to tell her!

"Angie?" I began awkwardly.

"Dave."

"Thank you."

"Dave?"

"What?"

"Bollocks."

We went home afterwards and spent the afternoon sorting out mum and dad's clothes, I asked Angie if there was anything she wanted, but the look she gave me instead of a reply was withering, and I apologised immediately!

"Now what?" she said as she threw the last bag of clothing into the "Clothes for Romanian refugees." bin, or whatever the hell it was. I stood for a moment lost in my memories, and she held still beside me in respectful silence.

"Gardening," I said with a smile.

"Gardening?"

"Gardening," I confirmed with a smile. "I want that garden ready for when she comes home, but as it's a very warm night, I think you may need to dress correctly, just in case."

"In case of what?"

"Heat stroke."

"Okay, would it be all right if I helped you wearing just panties and a smile?"

I pretended to think about it for a moment, or for as long as it took her to deliver a hefty kick to my left shin.

"Come on Dave, let's get this garden ready for someone we both love."

I felt a surge of love for her, her concern was more than that of a close friend, a lover even, she meant it.

"And when we fuck, later on, I'll be thinking of Mickey," she added.

"Thanks, Angie," I said as I kissed her lips.

"So will I."

Gardening had never been such a pleasant chore, to please me she'd put on a tiny denim micro skirt over a little yellow thong and an almost sheer yellow vest top that did hardly anything at all to cover her generous breasts. While I wore black cycling shorts that accentuated the outline of my semi-erect penis!

We spent a very enjoyable couple of hours weeding and hoeing the flower beds and dad's vegetable patch. The occasional grope and slobbery wet kiss heightened our enjoyment not to mention our libido until finally, she announced that it was time for a shower and a trip to the pub.

"We should let Fred know the worst Dave."

"Yeah you're right, but let's have the shower when we come back, I could murder a beer or three."

I changed into jeans and tee shirt and struggled like hell to fit my erection into the tight jeans while watching Angie change into a slightly longer skirt (only slightly longer though!) and an almost respectable quarter cup bra and blouse. She was certainly a stunningly beautiful young woman, and I wondered briefly if I was falling in love with her!

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

"Oh no." was Fred's reaction, "My poor little girl, she's going through the mill at the moment David, isn't she?"

"Yeah but she's going to get better Fred, I'll make sure of that mate."

"And me too," piped up Angie. "We want to get her home as soon as we can and surround her with love."

Fred looked at her, his eyes all misted over.

"I believe you girl," he said softly, "I just hope and pray that she comes through it okay."

We ate a small meal and then strolled slowly back to the cottage where we phoned the hospital to see if there'd been any changes.

"Please wait a moment," said the voice and only seconds later Dr. Phillips came on the line. “David we've been trying to reach you, good news at last."

I grinned at Angie and pulled her onto my lap as he continued.

"Dr. Singh studied all the x-rays we took of Michelle's injuries, and eventually he called for one to be blown up as he thought he could see something, but it wasn't clear enough to be seen properly with the naked eye."

Angie kissed me as we listened with a rising sense of excitement.

"There was a minuscule piece of glass from the windscreen, only a millimeter from her brain David, we operated straight away to remove it, and at present, it's looking very good for her."

"Can we come and see her now?"

"There's no point David, she'll be out all night, but it might be a good idea if you came early tomorrow, I've got a feeling she might like to see you when she wakes up."

"God yes, we'll be there first thing, about eight."

"But David, we only think it's what caused her problem, I can't stress that enough to you, we think and hope, but no more than that."

"It's more than we had this morning doc."

"Yes, it is," he agreed, "It's a lot more."

Angie got off my lap to pour us out a drink, and when she passed me a lit cigarette, I saw the tears in her eyes.

"Come here," I said and pulled her down again onto my lap.

"She's going to be fine, I just bloody know she is."

She couldn't speak, she just buried her head in my neck and let it all flow out!

"Oh God Dave" she sobbed, "If I were a believer I'd pray for her."

I held onto her, deep in my own thoughts, my hopes and even my fears!

"Come on Angie," I finally said, "Look at me."

She looked up at me with those big blue eyes of hers.

"What?"

"She'll be fine Angie, I just feel it, there was always something wrong, something not quite right, but I could never put my finger on it. She wasn't the same, it wasn't just the accident, losing our parents or her eyes even, it was intangible, but it was there, and she had headaches too, something she never had before."

I'd never realised how blue her eyes were or how white her teeth. She smiled and kissed me tenderly at first, but with increasing ferocity, her tongue snaked into my mouth, and I sucked her saliva from it. Breaking apart only to pull the blouse off over her head, her nipples stood proudly erect, peeking out over the deliberately small cups, I took each nipple into my mouth and sucked one tenderly, almost like a baby suckling at its mother's breast.

She moaned and threw her head back as I kissed her neck.

"Dave I'm wet, I'm soaking."

I lifted her arms up above her head while I licked at the sweaty flesh of her armpits and she gasped, her hands scrabbling at my belt buckle, I hadn't put any pants on beneath my jeans and my cock sprang out as she unzipped me.

Her hot mouth engulfed me, and she made me lift up so she could pull my jeans right off me without losing her prize, she licked the sweat off each testicle in turn and then ran her tongue down between the cheeks of my arse.

"I need a shower Angie," I moaned but kept my hands on her head, the feeling of her tongue was too exquisite. I squirmed as she licked around my anus until at last, I summoned enough self-control to drag her upstairs to the bathroom.

While we ran the shower, she leaned back against the bathroom wall and let me pull her panties down over her golden thighs, I inhaled her aroma and savoured it before clamping my mouth onto her cunt.

Somehow we managed to pull apart and get under the stinging spray of the shower. She got down on her knees again and took my painfully erect penis into her mouth, I filled my hands with shower gel and soap and massaged it into her hair, she giggled and went back to her task until I'd had enough, I needed to cum!

"Get on your knees Angie," I ordered, and she obeyed instantly, still the water cascaded over us as I slid easily into her tight little bottom.

"Oh yes," she breathed and bucked back against me, "Oh fucking yes, that's it Dave shag my bum, ram it right up me, oh fucking hell yes, this is what I fucking like!"

I lunged forward hard and grabbed her swaying breasts, her nipples were like marbles, and she squealed as I squeezed them.

"Fuck me, Dave, fuck me, hurt me please Dave fucking hurt me."

Savagely I lunged in and out of her anus as she started to come, she was out of control now, convulsing on the end of my penis. Her breathing was ragged, and I wondered briefly if she was hyperventilating, but then I felt a hand on my balls, squeezing them gently, and I came with her, shooting what seemed like a never-ending stream of cum into her bowels!

She was up before me, the smell of frying bacon woke me at about half past six and I went downstairs to find her in the kitchen wearing just an apron to protect herself from the spitting bacon in the pan!

She giggled when I cupped a lush little buttock and kissed her neck, flicking my tongue into her ear.

"Turn the pan off and come back to bed."

She giggled again and swatted my butt with quite a nifty little side shift.

"Put that lovely big cock of yours away for just a minute and go for a shower, we have to get going in half an hour."

"So why the apron over nothing?" I sounded like a child deprived of its toy.

She looked at me as if I was stupid.

"Because we're bringing Mickey home today and I've just ironed all my clothes."

"All of them?"

"I don't have many."

"Really?"

"Really, I have four pairs of panties, five skirts, two blouses and about eight tee shirts."

"Shit, I thought you'd got loads."

"No, now piss off and get a shower, you need to look your best for her."

"Angie?"

"What?"

"You're an exceptional lady, thank you."

"Bugger off NOW,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments