Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Sisters Eyes chapter six

"Oh fuck, that's good."

12
4 Comments 4
6.0k Views 6.0k
4.1k words 4.1k words

It took her less than an hour to pack her stuff in the car, and it was still only late afternoon when we arrived at the cottage, she was enchanted with it, and Mickey took her all around the vast, rolling gardens.

"You've got a river Dave," she said excitedly when, after about half an hour they reappeared hand in hand.

"Yes, I'd noticed," I laughed dryly. "It's called the Thames."

"She caught the note of sarcasm and laughed. "It's a really beautiful house and the setting's perfect, it must be worth a fortune."

"It probably is," chipped in Mickey. "But the one thing Dave and I agree on is that we'll never sell it."

"That's not all you agree on though is it?"

"Eh?"

She giggled and looked me straight in the eye as she said. "I thought you agreed that the road to Ashbourne can be very interesting sometimes?"

Mickey was grinning mischievously at me.

"All I said was that it's a nice ride out there, a bit sore on the bum though!"

And they went off laughing into the cottage leaving me with a very red face!

"We're going to the river Dave," Mickey shouted over her shoulder, "You coming?"

"Nearly," I thought as I watched two very sexy bottoms wiggling provocatively on their way up the steps.

I practically threw Angie's stuff into the house and passed the girls coming downstairs, hand in hand again and dressed, (well nearly dressed) in identical tiny, white bikinis.

"Come on, hurry up," laughed Angie, "Or we'll start without you!"

I laughed and then glanced back and nearly had a heart attack when I saw Angie's hand inside the back of my sister's tiny bikini bottoms.

The telephone rang just as I was about to go upstairs and a voice said, "Put Angela on now."

"Sorry?" I knew who it was, but I didn't know how he knew our number and his attitude was pissing me off more than just a bit!

"Look," he said, "I'm in a hurry so get the slag on the phone now!"

"I think you're in dire need of an attitude adjustment my friend," I said it quietly and put the receiver back down, it rang again almost immediately, but I ignored it and went out to fetch Angie.

They were swimming lazily by the bank, and both knew something was wrong by the expression on my face.

"That slimeball is on the phone for you Angie, when you've done with him, I'd like a word please."

"Okay." she looked very, very worried.

"Dave, I gave him this number a long time ago, I'm sorry darling, but we were okay then, I had no reason to think that things would turn out like this."

"Oh shit, well never mind, if he keeps ringing, we'll change it or just block his number."

Angie came back then and told us she was leaving.

"I'm sorry to mess you about."

She was crying so, without thinking I grabbed her by the arm and practically threw her onto the garden seat.

"What's wrong Angela?"

Mickey was beside us both, her good eye filled with tears.

"I'll tell him, Angie."

"Tell me what?"

Mickey looked at me, her face was a picture of abject misery, and a tear trickled down her cheek, Angie was crying too on the seat and suddenly I felt like a bully, a specimen of sub-humanity that I've detested all my life and still do!

Reaching out to Angie, I took her in my arms and held her close.

"Don't cry Angie," I soothed her, "It's not allowed in this house, there are very severe punishments for those who break that rule."

"We owe him a lot of money Dave."

Angie broke in and grabbed Mickey's hand, "I owe him money Mickey, you don't owe him anything."

"Whoa," I shouted. "Come into the cottage, I think a drink's in order, you can tell me there who owes what to who."

Angie started it after her second brandy.

"A friend of his has a half share in an illegal gaming club in Leeds, he hired Mickey and me to entertain the punters one night, paid us well too, didn't he Mickey?"

My sister nodded. "Very well." and she took up the story.

"After we'd done our little act, we went back down and played the wheel, we lost of course, in fact, we lost all we'd earned that night, we thought nothing of it when he offered to loan us two hundred pounds each."

"An act of kindness," said Angie bitterly, "Try to realise Dave, we were both on a high from each other, and we were snorting coke too."

"Go on."

"We signed a scrap of paper just as a kind of IOU, you know?"

"An act of kindness and you signed an IOU?"

"Dave I know it was silly, stupid even, but at the time he was my boyfriend, he said it was so he wouldn't wake up in the morning and wonder where his money had gone!

"And you believed him?"

"Yes, I believed him."

"Okay sweetheart carry on."

"I didn't see him again until three days later, Angie and I had both been to the bank and drawn out our two hundred pounds when I gave it to him, he laughed and said that it was a little bit more than that!"

"How much more?"

"It was a hundred percent interest per week."

"WHAT?"

That set them both off crying again, and I cursed my temper.

"Look I'm sorry, but just cut to the quick, how much do you owe this piece of shit?"

"Four thousand pounds," said Angie and Mickey weighed in with, "Six thousand eight hundred, I was in hospital."

The last bit was by way of an explanation, I looked evilly at her, and she shrank back.

"Pour us all another drink Mickey while I sort this fucking creature out."

"You can't Dave," she blurted out, "He's evil."

"Just fucking watch me," I said and turning to Angie, I said softly. "Forget about moving out, that's not the answer, you're here, and this is your home, right?"

"Right," she said, and I could have wept for the look of sheer relief on her face.

I walked out into the garden and punched a number into my phone.

He joined us less than thirty minutes later.

"Hya Jeff good to see you mate."

"Same here, but it sounded serious, tell me all about it."

Jeff was my best mate at school and had joined the Metropolitan police as a cadet on leaving school, he was now one of the youngest detective sergeants on the force and destined for even better things.

He listened patiently and interrupted only twice to ask a question, we told him everything except the relationship I had with my sister, I thought that may have been pushing things a little bit!

"Just give me a minute please Dave," he said after I'd finished and he walked out into the garden talking on his mobile phone.

"What will he do Dave?" asked Mickey, but I shook my head.

"I don't know darling," I replied honestly. "But as you know, Jeff and I are old friends, if there's anything at all that can be done, he'll find it."

"It ain't good Dave," he said when he returned, and Angie's face fell. "The interest rate is legal, but the harassment isn't, so we're going to try and have a look at our friend Peter. Apparently, my colleagues up in Leeds are quite interested in him and a few of his associates."

"So what do we do now?"

"Nothing mate, just wait until you hear from me, oh and change your phone number immediately."

Handing me a card with his mobile number, he told me to call him if there were any developments and left with a "See you later mate."

"What did you mean Angie, when you said that Mickey didn't owe him anything?"

Angie looked at Mickey, and my sister nodded.

"He said that if we were nice to two friends of his, he'd wipe the debt out, I turned him down."

"But I didn't," Mickey said defiantly. "I went to a hotel with both of them."

"Oh, Mickey,"

She jumped to her feet, her eye blazing with anger at me.

"Look, Dave, I was in debt, and I was worried, scared even, I thought I loved him, but I'd just found out that he was a fucking animal. I thought if I did it, he'd wipe out both our debts, I was wrong, but I did it for Angie, so don't fucking moralise with me please."

The tears came suddenly, and she stood there, hands covering her face, sobbing with misery. "Please don't moralise David."

We both jumped up and held her tightly.

"Mickey," I said soothingly, "Mickey, Mickey, Mickey, I'm not moralising honestly darling, how the hell could I do that for God's sake when I'm sleeping with my sister?"

She smiled and returned our hugs, squeezing us both tightly, then her face lit up when I told her I could get them out of trouble immediately.

"Don't forget Mickey, I've got control over Mum and Dad's bank account now. It was all made over to me while you were in the hospital, there's far more in there than you need, but I'll only pay him if there's no other way."

I poured us all another brandy while I showed her the account books, there were two; a current account with fourteen thousand in it and a savings account with twenty-eight thousand in it!

"So you can both stop worrying and wait to see what Jeff comes up with."

"I can't allow you to do that for me, Dave, it's my debt, and somehow I'll pay it."

"Angie for Christ's sake stop bloody arguing will you? You can pay me back if you like, but just for the time being, let's forget all about that piece of rubbish up there, and I fancy getting pissed, anyone with me?"

"Oh God yes, let's get plastered," Angie said and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Mickey told me how nice you are, but I'm finding out for myself, thanks."

And her tongue sneaked between my teeth in what she called a "Thank you kiss!"

Once again the pub was quite empty and old Fred was overjoyed to see "his little girl" again, he fussed over her and Angie like a bloody old hen.

"Get the drinks, Dave, while I sit your sister down in the garden."

"On the house are they Fred?"

"No they're bloody not, put the money in the till you cheeky little bugger."

I did, but he never checked to see, Fred trusted everyone, me and Mickey more than most I think.

When I joined them with our drinks in the garden, he was regaling them with stories of his war service in Korea.

"Millions of the little yellow buggers there was" he expounded, "You killed one and six more popped up to take their pla- --. "

"Somebody at the bar Fred," I told him.

"Well can't you bloody serve them then?"

"I don't know them Fred; tourists."

"Bloody townies coming down here disturbing a man's memories," he muttered and ambled off to the bar!

"That was Fred," I said to Angie who was giggling behind her hands.

"Aw, he's lovely Dave."

"Yeah but give him half a chance, and he'd still try to get into your knickers."

She crossed her legs unhurriedly, a la Sharon Stone.

"He wouldn't have to try very hard Dave, would he?"

My eyes popped at the sight of a clean-shaven haven at the juncture of her thighs!

At least Mickey had panties on, which she displayed gleefully after my face had recovered from the shock of seeing Angie's naked slit.

"You can't take them off though Dave," she grinned as Angie stroked her thigh.

"Oh okay then." I felt slightly miffed, and obviously it showed as Angie leaned forwards and kissed me for the second time that night.

"I am Dave," she said softly, "I'm going to pull them down very, very slowly, while you undress and then when you're naked, you can make your mind up who's first, your sister or me."

AliceeSiimpson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceeSiimpson1

As I watched, Mickey parted her legs, allowing Angie's hand to slide up between them, the front of her panties showed her arousal, by the ever-growing damp spot.

"On the other hand Dave," she giggled, "We might just decide to please each other without you."

Fred interrupted the proceedings by kindly bringing us another round.

"On the house," he said as he plonked the tray down on our table!

"Grumpy old fart," I whispered.

"I HEARD THAT."

We all laughed uproariously at that, and even Fred grinned at us. "Have you thought what you're going to do, you two?" he said as he joined us with a half pint of his favourite beer.

Mickey took the bull by the horns as usual.

"Sell us the pub Fred, you must be about ready to retire and enjoy your millions."

"I am that Michelle," he said wistfully. "I dunno about millions though girl, but I'm okay for money that's for sure."'

"We mean it, Fred. We'd love to buy this place," I said, "We've got a few ideas we'd like to throw about with each other, you know develop it a bit, perhaps put a boat stop in beside it, you know just generally improve things a bit."

"I own it you know David," he looked thoughtfully, "Not the brewery."

"I know Fred, you've told us before mate."

He ignored the gentle sarcasm and told us that he'd recently had it re-valued for insurance purposes.

"It'll set you back more than you've got you know."

"Bloody hell Fred, if I'd got the sort of money to pay cash for it, I'd be on a bloody beach in the Bahamas!"

I told him about mum and dad's insurance money and that the house was ours now, lock stock and barrel.

"We'd have to borrow some money of course, but that wouldn't be any sort of a problem at all."

"Well I suggest that you make a few inquiries David, 'cos I'm ready when you are mate." and with that, he ambled off to serve a few customers waiting patiently at the bar.

We strolled back to the cottage then, me feeling like a million dollars with a sexy girl on each arm, as we reached the gate, Angie leaned back against it while Mickey dropped to her knees.

"Have you ever seen a girl licking another girl Dave?"

All I could do was shake my head.

Angie lifted her skirt up and placed her feet wide apart,

"Watch and learn Dave," she laughed and drew my sister's head into her crotch.

She looked at me firmly in the eye as Mickey ran her tongue slowly all the way up her slit and back down again as far as her anus.

"Oh Fuck, that's good," she smiled as she used the fingers of both hands to open the petal-like lips of her pussy.

I squatted down beside my sister and watched her as she licked deeply inside Angie's cunt, it glistened with her juices, in fact, it was awash, and I realised somewhat belatedly that she was actually releasing little spurts of urine into Mickey's mouth!

Mickey pulled back and allowed me to take her place, but I held onto her and kissed her deeply as Angie's hot urine splashed over our mouths.

Together we swallowed her flow, and together we wallowed in the sheer perversity of the act. Mickey feasted eagerly on the sweetness of her friend's cunt, while I wormed a finger under the narrow gusset of her panties.

She began moving up and down on my finger as Angie squealed out in her climax and pulled away to let the sensations subside. Quickly I moved behind my sister and unzipped my trousers, her bottom was tight but receptive, and I slid easily into it, she gasped and lunged back against me, her mouth finding mine as I reached under her tee shirt for her breasts.

"Oh fucking hell," gasped Angie. "You're fucking her Dave, you're fucking your sister."

I was indeed, but I wasn't going to last very long, especially when she came over to us and thrust her wet pussy up against our faces. Once again we licked her, I nibbled lightly on her clitoris and Mickey ran her tongue down between her legs.

Quickly Angie lay down between Mickey's knees and I felt her tongue licking my balls. Then my penis as I withdrew from my sister's anus, I took my time about thrusting back in again, preferring instead to savour the feel of her tongue on my cock, but Mickey was having none of it.

"Fuck me you bastard," she hissed, "I'm nearly there."

I didn't know it at the time, but Angie moved slightly and flicked her tongue rapidly over Mickey's clitoris, she screamed and lunged back against my cock as she climaxed,

"Ooh you bitch," she laughed, "that tongue of yours should need a license."

"I feel like getting pissed," I said stuffing my still semi-erect penis back into my trousers. "Since nobody seems to want my body, I think I might as well!"

"Aw Dave," they laughed in unison. "Oh darling I forgot, you've not come yet have you."

"No," I said manfully, " But don't worry about me, I'll be okay."

Angie slipped her fingers under my sister's panties.

"Let's all get pissed, and then we promise, you'll come all right, believe me, you'll come."

Well for the rest of the evening, we all lounged about in the garden drinking lager and generally fooling around, I did come as Angie had promised, I came in her pretty mouth as we lay in a three-way oral coupling on the lawn, my mouth clamped onto Mickey's hot, wet cunt!

We all dressed in black for the funeral, me in a somber black suit and the girls in identical black business suits, black stockings, and even black panties. I knew that because I was honoured to be asked to put them on the girls!

It was a somber affair, and none of us felt much like talking as we all filed back to the pub afterward, it was Fred who got things going by ringing the bell for attention.

"Now look here you lot, I know we just been to a funeral, but all them who knew Meg and Bob would know that they'll be up there now saying to each other, "Would you just look at that shower of miserable buggers down there." So come on, David put some bloody money in the jukebox and I'll buy the first round."

There was a stunned silence, none of...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments