Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday For Two

"Father and daughter take a tropical vacation together..."

11
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
11.9k words 11.9k words
This is my first story and submission. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Caveat... This story is very long, and more sensual than sexual.

Holiday for Two


1

Scott and is daughter, Candace, were always close. Her mother passed away when she was 10 from a long illness. The events of that trauma brought us close, and we remained that way until she went away to college out of state. It was harder on him, than her. She had college and friends to keep her busy. He didn’t even want to think of what else kept his little angel busy. He spent most of his time with work. They saw each other whenever they could; holidays, school breaks.

Candace graduated from college in June, just days after her 23rd birthday. To celebrate both her birthday and graduation, Scott decided to take her on a week-long vacation to Tahiti. She had always wanted to stay in one of the over-the-water bungalows on an exotic tropical island. Candace had a job offer a few states away, so they knew they wouldn’t see each other as often as the would like. This vacation was a way to celebrate and spend some time together before her exciting new life started.

Candace went out with some friends the evening before our trip, and Scott went to bed before she got home. Scott woke in the morning to finish packing up last minute things. He was making breakfast when she walked into the kitchen and kissed him softly on the cheek. She was pouring herself a cup of coffee as he turned to say good morning. He almost didn’t recognize her. Her normally light brown hair was now pitch black with red streaks down the right side, near the front. The color was a great contrast to her fair skin, and really made her eyes devastatingly gorgeous! He kind of stammered a “Good morning, hon” as she made her way to the table.

She turned around as if just remembering, and said “Good morning, Daddy! How do you like my new hair?”

“It’s quite stunning! Why the change?”

“Oh” she said with a smile, “I just wanted something different. You know... new life, new adventures.”

Scott set a plate of bacon and eggs topped with maple syrup (her favorite) on the table, along with a glass of orange juice. “Eat up, because we need to be out of here in about 15 minutes.”

“Okay, daddy. I’m all packed and ready. I’m still so tired from getting in late last night, but also kind a wired for the trip, you know?” She says as she takes the last couple of bites of her breakfast.

“Yeah, I’m excited too. The hotel looks amazing! But, we have a long flight to get there so you have plenty of time to catch up some sleep on the flight.”

As they are putting their plates in the sink, they hear a honk outside.

“Crap the Super Shuttle is early, Candace. Let’s get our stuff and get going.”

“My bag is already by the door, Dad. Where is yours?’

“It’s in the bedroom, I’ll meet you at the door.”

As the driver puts their bags in the back of the van, they prepare to get in. There is only a small space on the seat left for the two of them to share. So they cram in, which is no small task with Candace being 5’10” and Scott being 6’1”, and shut the door.

“You know Dad...I love you and all but...this is waaaay too close. Besides...I think you’re elbow is jamming into my hip” She jokingly says.

“Well, our only other choice is you sitting on my lap... You’ve done it before.”

“Ha! Well only if you wanted to turn into a pancake with my big butt!” She says as she wiggles a bit to squish him more.

“It’s only about 20 minutes to the airport, I think we’ll manage.” He said, putting his arm around her and on the seat behind her.

“Sounds good to me! Thanks for getting your elbow out of my hip by the way.” She says giving him a sarcastic look.

At this exchange the driver looks over his shoulder, “Sorry folks, for the cramped seating. We got a bit over-booked this morning. I’ll get us to the airport as quickly as I can.” Then with a slight smirk he says, “Or you can continue with your plan to double-up...heh, heh...”

“You know sir...I’m not afraid to smack you.” Candace says with a smile.

“Just joking” he says back, turning back to the front and putting the van in gear with a little smile on his face.

30 minutes later, they arrive at the airport. The driver unloads their bags and Candace and Scott head to the ticket counter to check in their bags. The counter agent looks up their reservation and confirms their passport information. She reads aloud to them their itinerary. She gets to the seating assignments and comments that all they have together is a middle and window seat, unless they want to sit in different sections of the airplane. They opt for the seating together, both thinking in their heads that they are taking the window seat.

Sitting at the gate area waiting for the plane to start boarding. “You know, hon, it’s a pretty big airplane on this trip. I’m sure the middle seat won’t be too cramped for you.”

“Uh, don’t you mean for YOU, dad?” Candace says, not quite sure what he’s thinking. “You aren’t going to make ME sit in the middle seat on the vacation in MY honor, are you?”

“Come on, I’m a pretty big guy. If I sit in the middle whoever is on both sides of me will be squished. If I sit in the window seat, I can lean to the side and give you more room, if you need it.” Scott decides he needs to find a way to win this argument quickly. “Age before beauty? And, I’ll switch with you as we get close so you can look out the window as we land...”

“Okay, fine, but we are NOT doing this on the flight back!”

Just then an announcement comes over the gate speakers, “Air Tahiti flight seven, with service to Papeete, will begin boarding momentarily.”

“Well that’s our cue for a last minute potty break before we board. You want to go first, and I’ll stay with the bags?”

“What happened to ‘age before beauty’, Dad? Cause I know at you’re age it becomes necessary to go often”

“Alright, alright, enough. Leave my prostate out of this. Get going and hurry up. I hate using airplane bathrooms...”

On the plane, they take their seats. Luckily for Candace a rather petite lady is sitting in the aisle seat, so she isn’t too crowded. The plane takes off and as they are flying along the coast, Candace leans over Scott to look out the window. As she does, she is all but laying her breasts across his arm. Causing a tingle to go up his arm where her breasts are touching him.

“A little squished here, kiddo.”

“You’re the one that insisted on the window seat! Wouldn’t be an issue, if you had been a proper gentleman and given it to me...”

As she is looking out the window, he sees straight down her shirt and at her breasts barely contained within her bra.

“Damn!” he mutters quietly all the while trying to tear his eyes away.

Hearing this, Candace asks “What’s that, dad?”

“Oh.. uh... Careful you don’t knock over my drink.” he says, trying to cover his staring.

“Ooops. Sorry Dad” She says as she sits back into her seat.

They both take to reading books they brought along. Next thing Scott knows, Candace’s head is leaning against his shoulder. She is out like a light. With his opposite arm, he reaches down and puts her bookmark in the book laying in her lap; closing it and setting on his tray table. As he does this he catches the sweet fragrance of her hair.He slowly starts to run his fingers through her hair...noticing how soft her hair really is. It reminds him how long it has been since he has had anyone around like that. He had been so focused on his career and making sure Candace got whatever she needed for school that a social life wasn’t very high on his priority list. He had practically been a monk for the past several years. He starts hoping that maybe he will meet someone on this trip that will change that. Someone as pretty as his beautiful daughter laying there beside him. At the same time, he’s hoping the same thing doesn’t happen for Candace. He’s not sure he could take seeing her with someone like that.

Some time later, the captain comes over the intercom saying that they are making their approach into Papeete. This announcement wakes Candace, who had slept much of the flight. She asks Scott how long till they land, and he assures her it will be fairly soon.

“Man, you were sawing some logs in this flight! The flight attendant asked a few times if you were okay.”

“Oh, shut up, Dad. I don’t snore!”

“Well, the people on this plane would beg to differ with you on that one...” Scott looks to the window with huge smirk on his face.

“You’re so full of crap Dad. Now change me seats like you promised. I want to see the island as we fly in.”

Scott lifts the arm rest between them so they can switch seats. “I’ll go under, you go over, okay.” She nods and lifts up, as he starts sliding over. As she is moving over him, the plane banks for a turn. She loses her balance and falls in his lap. As they jostle to get back to their seats, she is rubbing up against him and he begins to get hard. Just as he is getting fully erect she lifts up off him. He is thankful that she got up when she did, hoping she didn’t notice.

After the flight lands, Scott stands up to get their carry-on bags from the overhead bin. As he is reaching up to get the bags, Candace notices a bulge in his pants. “ Is he...? No it couldn’t be ,” She says to herself blushing slightly at the sight of her father’s erection. “ Besides, if it is...it’s probably because he caught a glimpse at the girl in the aisle bending over to put on her shoes .” Not even thinking that she could possibly be the cause.

2



A short taxi ride takes them from the airport to the hotel. Getting out of the taxi, they are amazed at how beautiful the hotel is. Tipping the taxi driver, the walk up to the reservation desk.

“Hi, we have a reservation. Under the name Jackson.”

The reservation agent lights up with a big, warm smile, “Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Jackson. Yes, I see here you are booked for 7 nights in a two bedroom over-the-water bungalow. It is great that you made the reservations as early as you did. We are completely sold out this week. But, don’t worry, our maximum capacity leaves plenty of open space on the property, so that you won’t feel crowded. It does make for some fun other activities, though, such as: water aerobics and volleyball in the swimming pool, treasure hunts and other fun activities; should you choose to join in any of those.”

Scott looks at Candace with a smile, not correcting the assumption of them being a couple, then back to the agent. “Sounds great!”

“Now,” the agent continues “we have you in room 117, which is at the end of the walkway. The last bungalow, for extra privacy. Now, I want to let you know that we are expecting a small storm to pass through this evening.” Scott and Candace look up the the sky, which has very few clouds. “But, after that brief spell, that rest of your stay should be perfectly clear.”

Candace looks around the sky a bit more. “Storm?”

“Yes, but it should be here and gone by morning. Nothing big. They come and go quickly.” Says the agent, handing Scott the room keys and some hotel information. “The concierge desk is right around the corner to service any excursions or plans you want to make. They can also be reached from the yellow button on the phone in your room. Your bags have already been taken to your room for you. Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“No, it all looks great. Thanks! Have a great day.” Scott says, and with that they turn toward the room, as the agent wishes them a pleasant stay.

Candace walks excitedly ahead of Scott toward their room. Passing by the pool area, he notices a couple of guys gawking at her. She is oblivious to it, her goal set on the room. Scott frowns at them, even though they are not paying attention to him. Looking back at her, he looks at her a bit differently than he as before. He admires the beautiful woman she has grown into and catches himself staring at her long, shapely legs and the sway of her hips as she strides forward. He begins wondering how much time he’s going to have to spend playing interception from other guys during their stay there, because surely none of the guys there are good enough for her. In any case, most of the people at the resort have probably come as couples anyway. Or, at least, so it seemed as he looked around.

Candace is waiting for him as he gets to the door to their room, bouncing in excitement. “If this room is as magical as the rooms we looked into on the web site, this is going to be an amazing week!”

“Well, then,” Scott says, sliding the electronic key card in the slot and watching the light turn from red to green “let’s see what we’ve got here...” He pushes the door open and motions for Candace to go in ahead of him.

Candace walks into the room, feeling a breeze drifting lazily of salty ocean air and plumeria flowers. A beautiful arrangement of flowers is sitting on the coffee table; the source of the floral fragrance. They both notice the coffee table has a glass top that looks directly down into the water below the room. Doors to the two bedrooms are open; one directly across the room and one to the right. Beds are dressed in crisp white lined, with mosquito netting draped open to each corner of the canopies. Their bags are just inside the door, to one side. Candace grabs the handle of her bag and begins wheeling across the room.

“I’ll take this room, dad. You take the one on the right. I’m just going to freshen up a bit. It’s been a long trip.”

Wheeling his own bag back to his room, Scott calls through the door “I think I’m going to get changed into my trunks and get in the water.”

“Okay, I’ll join you in just a minute. I’m going to get my stuff settled in here, then I’ll be out.”

After Scott changes, he walks out on the deck. He walks down the stairs into the water. Although the water looks just a couple feet deep, he quickly goes all the way under when he steps off the last step. Wading back up to the surface, he realizes the water is so clear it is much deeper than it seems. He is laying on his back floating in the water when he hears Candace step out onto the deck in a white t-shirt over a halter bathing suit top and blue shorts.

“How’s the water?” she asks, leaning over the rail. Exposing the tops of her breasts in her low cut white shirt.

“It’s great, come on in! But, it’s a lot deeper than it looks.”

With that in mind, she completely ignores the steps leading down, and jumps the railing into the water.

“Oh my Goddess, this feels amazing! Just what I needed for energy after that long flight!”

Seeing a school of fish swimming nearby, Scott dunks his head under water to get a better look. He follows the school as it passes behind Candace. He follows the school past her, then quickly back to Candace. In the jump into the water, her halter top slid down while she was swimming back to the surface. The water made her t-shirt transparent. With the halter top down, he was given a nearly unobstructed view of his daughters breasts through her wet T-shirt. They were bouncing a little as she was kicking her feet to stay at the top of the water. He stared at her breasts for a moment watching her breasts and her nipples harden from the cool water and the friction from her shirt, til he realized he needed to breathe. Jerking his head up above the water, he began gasping...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by DesertRat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments