Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Love - Part 1

"Things get heated even before we enter the Summer Sun…"

12
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It wasn’t soon after my 16th Birthday that my final exams were on top of me and they seemed to be the only thing I could concentrate on, but it was now mid-July, and all my exams were behind me and Daddy was proud after I had got through all of them.

So as a surprise, when I got home after my last day of school, there was an envelope sitting on my pillow as I went to get changed.

My beautiful Amy,

The envelope read, so I quickly opened it and pulled out the letter enclosed but as I did two tickets fell out along with a couple of hundred pounds…

As a well done for all of your hard work you put in to all your exams, I have decided that you and I are having two weeks away in Greece. We fly in two days’ time, so make sure you go out and buy yourself some nice clothes for the holiday with the cash, and I included the tickets just to make sure that you believe me!
With all my love, your Daddy xxxxx

Seconds later I heard the door close, “I’m home baby,” he called up the stairs. I ran down and jumped straight into his arms, our lips pressed hard together, our tongues entwining.

“I woulda thought you’d be out shopping already,” he whispered, smiling after pulling away and placing me down, “we’ve only got two days til we leave.”

“What are you doing tomorrow?” I asked.

He rolled his eyes, “Working!”

“Oh,” I sighed, and then joked, “I was hoping my Daddy would help me choose my bikini’s with me.”

His dirty laugh got me horny, so I wrapped my body round his as I whispered, “The bedroom’s calling us Daddy.”

He carried me up to our bedroom, which had been his bedroom until my 16th birthday when we first made love downstairs in the living room. Since then, no matter where we had made love, we also ended up making love for the last time on our king size bed.

Tonight, he laid me down, removing my top first and then my bra, while he played with my nipples, rolling them between his thumb and index fingers, making me moan as he squeezed them tight. I then undressed him, taking off his tie, and slowly unbuttoning his shirt, to reveal his marble chest. My fingers stroked his abs, “ooh baby,” he whispered.

I smiled, seeing what my touch could do to my own Daddy. I reached up to touch his nipples, as he loves them being stroked, squeezed and sucked by his daughter. His eyes rolled back as my tongue circled them, and he held the back of my head gently as a sign that he didn’t want me to stop. I smiled eagerly as he let go, and looked up into his eyes. I reached for the zip on his trousers, and I found a throbbing cock covered by a pair of tight boxers. Once again, there was a little wet patch where Daddy’s pre cum had leaked. His shaft was clearly outlined, and his balls were large. I licked his cock, from the base, through his boxers.

“Ooh darling,” he moaned. I pushed him back on the bed, so I could make sure that I pleasured him as best as I could. I now touched his balls through the thin black material, and I stroked his shaft up and down. Seeing Daddy’s hard cock react to my soft touch, made my pussy realise juices from me. I slipped off my skirt and thong, Daddy noticed that his daughter was getting wet so reached underneath me, stroking over my breasts, stomach and finally to my clit. It was already pulsing, and his cool fingers made me catch my breath as they touched my hot clit.

“Mmmm baby,” he moaned, “you’re so wet.”

“I know,” I replied, giving him the most innocent look as I continued, “I wanna taste you tonight Daddy, fuck me quick, and then I wanna have our juices in my mouth.”

Daddy’s smile spread across his face, “I’d love that, but you know I like to satisfy you.”

I smiled, pulling his boxers down, and off, “Yu always satisfy me!”

Daddy sat up, and pulled himself backwards until his back was resting on our metal headboard. His cock sat bolt upright, I crawled towards him, murmuring “Dada” as I did. He watched my boobs swing and wobble. I kissed him quickly, before turning round to sit on his cock with my back towards him. One inch…two inches…three inches, in…fourth inch…fifth inch, more slowly…sixth, seventh, eight, quickly eaten by my willing pussy.

“Mmmm” I moaned, “Daddy you always stretch me so much.”

His husky laugh came closer to my ear, “But I don’t exactly hear you complaining,” He laughed again, “only moaning!”

Daddy bounced me up and down, my pussy allowing him to easily move past my g-spot. My first orgasm came after a few minutes of being in this position, with Daddy’s hands cupping my 34D breasts. The second came seconds after the first, after he’d moved his right hand down to my clit and played with it furiously. This had sent pleasure waves, like lightning bolts, through my body, until I was shaking. My juices were covering Daddy’s balls and thighs. I screamed out his name, my voice so loud, the neighbours must have heard. Even after Daddy had stopped bouncing me, obviously because he was close after that, the pleasure continued as Daddy played with my clit, now more gentle though, as he knew how sensitive it got after an orgasm. He brought me to a third, his left hand squeezing my nipples, as his right teased my clit.

“Oh Daddy,” I moaned, as the waves from the third calmed.

I moved to lay on my stomach, in between his parted legs, his cock, balls and thighs wet with my juices.

melissaDeli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melissaDeli

I opened my mouth to take his shaft in; I bobbed my head, wriggling my tongue around his cock to taste myself.

“Mmmm, I taste good,” I smiled.

He laughed, “Oh I know baby.”

I had licked and sucked my own juices of Daddy, so now I wanted to make him cum…I wanted him to explode it in the back of my throat. I started by rubbing his shaft, only at the base to start, and then along the whole shaft. I continued to do this as I kissed the head of his cock, slowly taking it into my mouth, more and more as I moved my hand to his balls. It wasn’t long as I started to take him deep, letting his cock make me gag that I felt his balls tighten…his cock throbbed faster, and then seconds later…his cock stopped throbbing, I moved his cock so the head was resting on my tongue, and he spurted his thick, creamy load onto it…some of it hit the back of my throat as it had shot out with a great force, but the last few spurts dribbled onto my tongue. There was so much of it…it was fully covering my tongue and as I opened and closed my mouth it stuck to my tongue.

“Come here baby, kiss me,” Daddy said, pulling me up, “I wanna taste it too, share it with me baby.”

I crawled up to meet him, our lips touched, and when our mouths opened his tongue flicked into mine and lapped up some of his cum. His right hand made its way down to my wet pussy, where some of my own cum had lingered as it hadn’t been lapped up, and he scooped it up, and licked it off his fingers. He kissed me again, and this time I flicked my tongue into his mouth to lap up some of my own cum. We then continued to kiss, our tongues passing each other’s cum from one another. After a few minutes, he pulled away and nodded, we looked deep into each other’s eyes and swallowed.

“Wow!” I gasped, “That was such an intimate moment.”

He pulled me close to him, “Yes baby, that was incredible,” he replied softly. His laugh then broke the silence, “I should surprise you more with holidays if this is the thanks I receive.”

I giggled in his arms, “If you think this was amazing you should wait to see what I’ve got in store for our holiday,” I smiled.

We laid together, talking about our upcoming holiday, until we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Daddy went off to work as normal, but I decided to go shopping. I bought three new bikinis, all incredibly skimpy, a bright pink, a purple and a blue one. I also bought five new evening outfits; they were all different, as I would wear each one depending on my mood. There was a long black maxi dress that had a split up to my thigh; I knew Daddy would find this extremely sexy, and a flirtatious short red dress, along with a pair of black heels, which again I knew Daddy, would love on me. I also bought him a little surprise, as it was his birthday half way into the holiday. I also bought a few things from Ann Summers a couple of lacy bits that were sure to get Daddy’s heart racing and a few other surprises too.

That night we made love again, until we fell asleep in each other’s arms once more.

The next morning after we’d packed, he smoothed my red mid length hair as he showed me where we were off to. It looked like paradise, and I was sure that things would get heated in the summer sun. He loaded our cases into the back of his Audi and we were soon off to the airport.

It seemed like ages that we waited in the airport for our half four flight. We wandered round the shops, looking more like a couple now that we were away from the people we knew, the prying eyes, he would often wrap his arm around my waist and run his hands up my bare legs to the hem of my dress.

Finally, it was time to board. I took the window seat and Daddy sat next to me, which enabled me to cuddle into him as the plane took off as I was a little nervous due to not having flown in a long time. I snuggled into him, his Giorgio Armani fragrance and his soft arms sent me off to sleep for the duration off the journey.

“Baby,” Daddy shook me gently, “we’re just about to land darling.”

I opened my eyes, and kissed Daddy’s lips. “Okay Daddy.”

We landed and managed to get through baggage reclaim reasonably quickly, and were soon on our way to our hotel in our private taxi. It was hot even though it was early evening, so we rolled down the window and talked about what he had planned for us.

After 40 minutes or so, we arrived at Majesty Tuana. There was a long drive up to the reception, with lots of trees covering the way. A water fountain sat just in front of the reception, a statue of Aphrodite in the middle.

Daddy took our suitcases and signed us in, and then led me to our room.

I opened the door to find a beautifully set out room. We walked past the bathroom as we walked in and our bed rest against the left wall, with beautiful crisp white bedding with rose petals scattered. The room itself was painted a light blue, with light furniture. There was a balcony at the back of the room, which I fled to straight away. Daddy placed our cases down and joined me wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my neck.

“The view is beautiful Daddy,” I gasped, looking over the trees and towards the golden sand beach and the turquoise waves. I turned around to kiss him, biting on his bottom lip.

“I love you,” he whispered.

“I love you too,” I smiled, blushing, as my stomach rumbled.

“Do you want to get some dinner now Baby?”

“No Daddy,” I shook my head, “I’m not hungry for food.”

Published 
Written by HisGirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments