Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Love - Part 2

"The holiday sun gets things smoking hot…"

6
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
“So what are you hungry for?” Daddy asked, grinning.

I smiled, kissing his lips, our tongues flicking against each other….”you,” I breathed.

“Mmmm baby, I’m hungry for you too…” he whispered, before pulling me into him, kissing my soft lips, stroking my hair and flicking my tongue with his. His hands slid to the hem of my dress and began to pull it up, stroking my bum as he brought it up and over my bust, and finally over my head, the only time when our lips parted.

Pushing against his marble chest, I said, “Gimme a minute.”

A confused look came over his face as I ran over to my suitcase and pulled it into the bathroom with me. I quickly unzipped my pink case and looked for the Ann Summers bag I knew that I’d packed. I kicked off my 5 inch black heels and took off my underwear that was baby pink, a mix of lace and satin – one of Daddy’s favourite sets, and routed round in the bag. I found exactly what I wanted. I sat on the edge of the beautiful white bath as I pulled up a pair of black hold ups and then stood up and examined my size 12 figure. I reached back into the bag and pulled out a black see through thong followed by a matching corset. I pulled my thong over my wide hips, and did up my corset at the front, my full breasts filling the material. I looked back into the floor to ceiling mirror. I pulled my red hair from a pony tail down so it fell below my shoulder. I reached for my make-up bag, to fix my smudged eyeliner and reapplied my red lipstick. I stepped into my black heels and took one last glance in the mirror before calling out. “Daddy, where are you?”

His voice came from the other side of the door, “just outside…where do you want me?”

I giggled. “On the bed please, Daddy.”

I heard him move towards the bed, and counted a few seconds before opening the door and walking out towards Daddy on the bed.

His dark eyes darted to mine, and then followed the curve of my body and back up again, “Wow!” he whispered.

I giggled and blushed. “You like?” I asked, motioning to my new lingerie, squeezing my boobs together.

Daddy crawled to the end of the bed as he spoke, “I love it baby…I love you…and now I’m going to have you!” His arms reached for my waist and he pulled my boobs into his face. He was hungry for me like I was for him, so he wasn’t in the mood for gentle love making and to be honest, neither was I. My nipples hardened under the lace black corset and he bit them and licked them. My breathing became more erratic as he bit them harder which made him tease me more. I couldn’t stand anymore teasing, so I reached for the bow at the top of my corset and pulled it undone. His hands took over from mine as he started to yank the lace out of the eyelet holes as he continued to circle my nipples with his tongue.

“Daddy!” I moaned as his tongue finally met my bare nipple, my legs almost giving way, making me fall into him. He didn’t stop though, his lips now sucked hard, making my nipples harden ever further. Never before had Daddy made me so close to an orgasm just by teasing my nipples, but this time I was so close, my body shaking as he held me, my screams already beginning to fill the room. When my eyes began to roll back, he stopped, pushing me away from him. As I steadied myself, he pulled off his dark blue polo shirt and threw it to the floor.

I smiled cheekily at him as he moved back on the bed, a playful thought entering my head. My corset wasn’t completely off yet, so I slowly pulled the lace out of the bottom of it, and dropped it to the ground, licking my lips. I felt across my bare breasts, and reached to expose more of me by pulling the corset straps off my shoulder, and letting it drop to the floor behind me. I smiled again, and moved my right hand to cup my breast and licked my left thumb and index finger, and gently squeezed my nipple when they were wet. It felt good to tease myself in front of Daddy, something that I hadn’t yet done. His eyes filled with excitement as I started to squeeze both breasts and nipples, and even more when I left out the soft moans that were escaping my lips.

I looked over to him to see the bulge in his jeans increase and Daddy was stroking it through his jeans. “Take them off,” I commanded, again this was something that I hadn’t done before, but I wanted to try with him.

He smiled widely at me as he undid the button, pulled down the zip, and pulled his jeans down, his hands then lingered on his black boxers, “and these?” he asked.

tastyELLYY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyELLYY



I giggled, “Yes Daddy.”

He did so, and his cock bounced upwards when it was released from his boxers. “Oh Daddy,” I sighed, his cock appeared bigger than it ever had, at least 8 inches.

I bit my lip hard, and stroked down my stomach, towards the edge of my see through thong. One hand cupped my mound as the other stroked back up my body. I parted my pussy lips through the lace, and my swollen clit was eager for my touch. It was so sensitive, almost as much as straight after an orgasm. I rubbed it slowly, and let myself moan as I felt my pussy become wetter with my juices. I looked up and Daddy was stroking his rock hard cock. I slowly turned, and bent over a little so my bum stuck out, looking over my shoulder I saw Daddy’s cock jump, so I bent further over, so my back was almost flat. I giggled, and quickly slapped my arse, moaning as I did. “Oh baby,” Daddy moaned. I did it again, and once more he moaned. I bent further over, and pulled my thong’s string to the side, so that Daddy could get a good view of my now dripping pussy and tight little arse. “Mmmm baby,” Daddy moaned, stroking his cock faster now. I looked at him through my legs and winked, “love you Daddy.”

“I love you so much,” he panted. I straightened myself up and turned back around. “Daddy,” I commanded, “I want you to do exactly what I tell you to do.” I stared him in the eye, as he nodded.

“Close your eyes,” I whispered, “and now slowly rub your shaft up and down.”

He did as I commanded, as I ran my hands over my boobs and played with my nipples. I began to moan, as my nipples tingled, sending pulses through my body. Daddy’s eyes flicked open and looked over at me. “I told you to close your eyes,” I hissed. He smiled and closed them again.

“Now, rub faster Daddy.” He did so. Seeing him enjoying himself sent waves of pleasure through me, so this time I moved my left hand to my pussy. I let my middle and index fingers rub my clit in circular motions. The more I rubbed, the wetter I became. “Now, only massage the head of your cock with your right hand, and caress your balls with your left.” Again he did as I commanded. His right hand cupped the throbbing head of his cock and it slowly moved round it circular motions, and with his left he squeezed and massaged his balls. It was such a turn on to hear Daddy groan as he played with himself. My hand moved faster, my fingers applying more pressure, my clit tingling, my body shaking, and I began to pant.

“Mmmm baby, what are you doing?” he asked, his eyes still closed, his hands clenching his cock, “tell me darling.”

“I’m…playing…with my…” I gasped, “oh god!!” I screamed out loud, my body overtaken with my orgasm. Daddy’s hands let go briefly, before he grabbed his huge cock in his hand and began to frantically wank off. I watched him while still teasing myself, my clit so sensitive, making my body jerk as I came close to another intense orgasm. “Oh Daddy!” I screamed, almost collapsing onto the bed. His eyes flew open. He continued to rub it, faster and faster, his body bending as he began to pant. I crawled up the bed to him, and laid on my front, in front of his thick cock. I began to tickle his balls, his pants growing in pace, and groans escaping from him. “I’m gunna cum,” he uttered quickly.

I smiled. “All over my face Daddy please.”

I wide smile spread across his face. He groaned deeply, his hard jerked hard, and his throbbing cock shot his cum over my face. I opened my mouth wide as he spurted it out, his groans making me seriously horny again. Some of his warm cum splattered onto my tongue, while the rest landed on my cheeks, chin, and nose. Even some ended up in my eyes. Daddy laid against the wooden headboard, exhausted, as I licked round my mouth, trying to lap up his salty cum. He tipped his head back up, as I crawled up to kiss his lips. “Oh you mucky pup,” he mocked, “look at you, with all of Daddy’s came round your face.”

His tongue ran over my face, “I’ll have to clean it up for you,” he said, smiling, before continuing to lick his cum off me.

I laid on his chest, my ear against him beating hard, as I stroked his arm up and down. My stomach rumbled. “I think my little princess might be hungry now,” he said, stroking my hair, “let’s get showered and get something to eat before the restaurant closes,” he looked at his watch, “it’s just gone nine.” He laughed.

Published 
Written by HisGirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors