Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday with Mum chapter five

"Let me see you touching your mums pussy"

21
4 Comments 4
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

She was not only identical to mum in looks but also in temperament, a lovely, flirty, sexy bundle of fun. I remember thinking, thank God she's wearing a diamond nose stud or I'd never have told them apart.

Mum had often told me tales of when they were kids if one fell and hurt herself, there was a good chance that the other one would do the same, never deliberately, it just happened.

Obviously, I'd met Sarah hundreds of times, but this was different, she hugged and kissed mum while passers-by did double takes, hardly able to believe what they were seeing, then she turned to me and said with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Well, how are you at saying hello these days Jamie?"

I couldn't possibly ignore the challenge, could I? Taking her into my arms, I kissed her lovely pouting lips, they parted to accept my tongue, and I felt my erection beginning to grow as she ground herself against me, not caring that people were watching.

I ran my hands down onto her sexy little bottom as I licked the saliva from her mouth, Christ if mum hadn't giggled, I think I'd have fucked her there and then in full view of hundreds of people.

I drove back to the villa while they squashed together in the front seat and caught up on the gossip.

"How long have you and Jamie been, well you know?"

"Fucking?"

"Yes fucking," and they both giggled sending a double dose of the shivers down my spine.

"How long is it now, darling?" she asked and I looked at my watch.

"Just over forty-eight hours mum," I laughed and laid a hand on her thigh.

We were just about to pass an almost empty car park at the rear of the main shopping centre, when Sarah suddenly yelled, "Quick Jamie, pull in here."

I swung the wheel and skidded into the car park to shouts, curses and obscene hand signals from the driver behind me.

"Well that was fun," I laughed. "Now what?"

"I just want you to do something for me" Sarah smiled and took my hand, laid it back onto mum's thigh where it had been before I did my lunatic driver impression.

"Pull your dress up Suzy," she said throatily. "I've been fucking myself silly since you told me what you were up to, now show me, touch her Jamie, let me see you touching your mum's pussy."

Her eyes widened and a smile appeared on her pretty face as mum raised her skirt and slowly parted her legs. Little droplets if moisture clung lovingly to her labia, unwilling to leave the fragrant haven of her cunt. Sarah leaned over to watch closely as I moved my hand up between mum's open thighs.

Mum turned to me and our lips met in a kiss as my fingers parted her swollen lips and slipped easily between the folds of her cunt.

"Oh fuck yes," breathed Sarah as mum's tongue snaked into my mouth.

Raising her own skirt, she took hold of her sister's hand and placed it directly on her own leaking pussy.

Long strings of saliva connected our tongues and mum moaned around my tongue as my fingers went deeper into her body.

"I'm cumming, oh fuck that is so fucking beautiful," gasped Sarah and squealed as she rammed mum's hand into her cunt.

During the minute or so that it took her to recover, I bought mum to a quiet little orgasm on my fingers as she sat back smiling, I licked her sister's juices off her fingers.

Sarah giggled and did the same to my two fingers while I decided that this was all a dream, I'd actually died and gone to heaven.

I saw mum looking at a couple of shops that were visible from where we sat, and she leaned over to whisper in her sister's ear.

"Oh yes," laughed Sarah. "That'll blow his socks off all right."

"Jamie, why don't you go and get a drink in that bar over there, while we just nip into a shop, I've had an idea that I think you'll like?"

"You only think he'll like it?" her sister climbed out of the jeep giving us both a fleeting glimpse of a beautiful sexy little bottom before pulling her dress back down again.

"I'll bet my house on him liking it."

Yep, I was in no doubt at all, I was definitely in heaven.

It was a bar I'd seen earlier in the day when we'd been shopping and as soon as I walked through the door, I knew I'd be seeing it again.

Loud pounding rock music assaulted my ears whilst the sweet smell of marijuana hung heavily in the smoky atmosphere. Mini-skirted waitresses glided expertly between the tables carrying drink laden trays without spilling even a drop of the precious liquid and three micro skirted dancers, gyrated on the bar, roughly in time to the music.

EvelinMyers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinMyers

It was quite difficult to order a beer without taking my eyes away from the pert little bottom jiggling provocatively just inches from my face, but I managed it. The grinning barmaid blew me a kiss as I told her to keep the change.

(Big time Charlie potatoes, that's me.)

"You looking to score?" said a voice in my ear and I turned to look into two big brown eyes belonging to a pretty Eurasian girl of about sixteen wearing a cut off pink vest top and a very tight, very short white mini skirt, "Or are you just looking?"

"Oh, I'm looking all right," I laughed and glanced up again to where baby blue panties were just about visible between the dancer's tight little cheeks. "But as regards scoring, well dope yes, grass yes, but a girl no."

I saw a quick flash of anger in her eyes and moved hastily to redeem myself.

"But if I were looking for a girl, my search would end here, right here and now."

It took a second or two, but eventually, she smiled and named a price for the dope she was offering, to which I agreed immediately.

"Come outside," she said. "They call the cops if they see anyone dealing in here."

"You must be joking." I laughed. "Mick Jagger would get stoned after ten bloody seconds in here, just from breathing."

She laughed and turned to the door, it only took about fifteen seconds to get out into the rear car park, but never once did my eyes leave the delectable little backside swaying seductively beneath the tight clinging skirt.

The outline of a white thong could be seen through the thin material, and I remember thinking that if I was being set up to be mugged, or worse, at least I'd have a smile on my face.

She stopped between two cars, and I handed her the cash. "You shouldn't hand it over yet," she laughed, "Plenty around here would take it and run."

"Not you though, I can tell." and she smiled.

"No not me, I'm not really a pusher, I'm just trying to extend my holiday for a bit longer, now here's where I should tell you to turn away.”

"Why?" That bit did puzzle me, or it did until she hitched up her skirt and dipped a hand into her thong.

"My regulars like this bit," she laughed, then laughed again when I informed that at least one of her new customers quite liked it too.

Her hand emerged all too quickly with a little wrap of tin foil, which I took and held up to my nose.

"You fool," she giggled as she rearranged the thong and pulled her skirt down again.

"You need to take the foil off before you can smell the dope."

"Fuck the dope," I said with a leer. "I'm smelling you."

"She threw her head back and laughed. "Buy me a drink?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

Her name was Paige, she was seventeen and had stayed behind after a row with her friend over a boy who ended up ditching them both anyway.

"Where are you staying then?" I asked and pretended not to look at the girl on the bar, this was a different girl, who obviously had a poor memory because it seemed that she'd forgotten to put her panties on before coming to work.

"I've got a tent in a farmer's field," she said. "There's quite a few of us there, living as cheaply as we can, what about you?"

"I'm staying in my Parent's villa just up the hill there, with. . . ..” I thought quickly. With two girlfriends."

"Two? Wow, I'm impressed."

Looking up again, I felt my erection stirring again as I gazed right up between the dancer's legs and admired her sweet little cunt.

"She's nice isn't she?" she laughed.

I nodded in agreement. "But not as nice as you."

"Hey flattery will get you everywhere." then she drained her glass.

"I hope I see you again Jamie, but I've got to go."

On an impulse, I told her how to get to the villa and asked if she could deliver some more dope the next afternoon.

"Sure but why tomorrow, I've got more here with me?"

I knew I was changing my arm, but fuck it, why not?

"Well, my girlfriends would pay well, if you delivered in-person, without the tinfoil."

She held my gaze for a few moments and then smiled.

"I think I'd like that Jamie, yes I think I'd like that very much." and she pecked my cheek as she turned to go.

"Oh, I nearly forgot," she reached a hand out and stroked a leg of the dancer.

"Her name's Claire, and she likes a joint too, don't you lover?"

The girl bent her knees slightly, and Paige giggled at the expression on my face as she ran a finger in between her glistening pussy lips.

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments