Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday With Mum, chapter four

"How do you fancy shaving me?"

29
7 Comments 7
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It was late when I awoke alone in the huge emperor sized bed and followed my nose down to the kitchen where mum was taking some croissants from the oven.

She wore one of my shirts which was far too big for her, and I thought how small and vulnerable she was, how utterly fucking gorgeous too.

She giggled as I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her breasts through the shirt.

"Breakfast, you horny boy." and she squealed as I lifted her up onto the worktop.

"The coffee will get cold," she protested but not too convincingly as I snaked my tongue into her mouth.

"You taste of pussy," she breathed and returned my kiss hungrily.

"Opening the shirt, I teased her nipples into hard little buds of desire as she sucked at my tongue.

"This is what I want for breakfast," I said and dropped to my knees between her legs.

"Oh no! Jamie, don't." she tried to pull me back up to my feet. "No darling, I've not showered yet, I'm all sweaty and horrible."

"Sweaty yes," I said with a chuckle. "Horrible, never." and kissed the slightly stubbly mound above her sex.

"Jamie, oh God, you're insatiable," she giggled as my tongue parted the folds of her cunt. Her fragrance filled my nostrils like an aphrodisiac inflaming me, arousing me, as if I needed any arousing.

Slowly I licked from her clitoris right through the aromatic, sticky wetness of her cunt, down to the darling little anus which I teased open with my tongue.

"Oh God darling, don't ever stop doing this to me," she moaned and lifted her legs up onto my shoulders. "You're incredible Jamie, absolutely fucking incredible."

I used my tongue like a miniature penis, gently fucking her as she pushed back against me, sighing with pleasure and lust.

"Fuck me, Jamie," she said quietly, almost shyly. "Fuck me there again, watch it going into me, watch your cock fucking my bum hole."

Before I could pull away she giggled and a trickle of urine ran down onto my tongue, and I lapped it eagerly.

"Fuck yes mum, more," I gasped, but she shook her head.

"I can't, baby, I went when I got up," she giggled again as I stood up and nudged my cock against her tiny hole. "But there'll be more later, a lot more."

I slipped into her anus easily, aided by the lubrication from my saliva and she leaned against the wall.

"Can you see it, Jamie, can you see your cock in my bum hole?"

"Oh yes, mum," I gasped. "Fuck, that looks so fucking sexy."

"Deeper darling, do it harder, fuck me, shag me, fuck my slutty little arsehole."

"I'm not gonna last mum," I hissed as I rammed myself into her clutching rectum.

"Me neither baby, cum with me, shoot it into me, darling."

Her hands gripped my hips, and her nails dug into my flesh as she fought to split herself in two on my cock.

"I'm cumming," I hissed and she screamed as her own orgasm threatened to overwhelm her in its intensity.

She felt my spunk splattering against the walls of her rectum, I felt her sphincter muscles gripping me. Her nails dug in deeper, and we climaxed together, no longer just mother and son, but lovers too, joined in the most forbidden of taboos, the taboo of incest.

The market was bustling, bright and cheerful stalls offering everything a holidaymaker could possibly need as well as a lot that they bought but didn't need.

Mum wore a tight fitting tee shirt, deliberately and proudly displaying the mounds of her nipples beneath the thin material and a short tight, denim mini skirt that clung seductively to her curvy little bottom.

Among sun-bronzed, teenage beauties who openly flaunted their firm young bodies, she still stood out. Men ( and more than a few women ) looked at her, then looked again, she was self-assured now, cheerful and with a wickedly sexy gleam in her eye!

"That's it," I said as we sat at a table outside a café drinking coffee. "That's what it is."

"What?" she said and smiled at me as I sat back triumphantly.

"I've been trying to figure out what's different about you, in what way you've changed."

"Go on, I'm intrigued," she laughed and crossed her legs, rather carelessly I thought.

"It's your sexuality mum," I said softly trying to drag my eyes away from the little triangle of naked skin visible beneath her skirt.

"You're wearing it like a badge."

She nearly choked on her coffee, "I'm what?" she spluttered.

"You're happy, mum," I informed her. "Since dad started screwing around, you've been down in the dumps, but that's all changed now, at least for a month anyway."

"Yes you're right in that respect, that's very true, but I'm not sure about the rest of it."

"I am, mum, look at yourself, look at the way you're dressed, how often have you gone out without wearing a bra or panties?"

She giggled and that familiar shiver ran down my back again.

"Never."

"That's what I mean you see, you're a new woman, you're confident again, sexy, oh boy are you ever fucking sexy?"

"Well that bit's down to you, Jamie." she was beginning to blush a delicate shade of pink.

"No mum, it's not, probably the sex bit is down to me, but not the rest of it, I didn't tell you to go out last night in a see-through dress, showing your panties, I didn't tell you to sit here like this in a short skirt without any panties and showing your pussy.

You're doing that mum like I said, you're wearing your sexuality like a badge and people can see it, they can sense it. Just sit up and take notice of how many people look at you, I don't mean just glance at you, I mean really look, I'm right, and you'll see I'm right."

She looked at me in astonishment and sat back in the chair uncrossing her legs.

"Wow, that was quite a speech darling," she smiled.

A young couple walked past and smiled down at her and she giggled.

"Coincidence," she laughed as we got up and continued on our meandering.

A middle-aged man about to cross the road looked at her and looked again as he stepped off the pavement, almost getting himself killed by a passing bus.

"All right, all right," she laughed as I sniggered cheekily, so some people can't look where they're going, so what?"

She slipped her arm through mine and looked up at me as she said softly. "You're very good for me Jamie, I can't deny it, the trouble is though, it's only for a month."

Stooping to kiss her cheek I pressed my arm against hers.

"We'll see mum, we'll see.”

"Oh look," she said excitedly and dragged me towards a stall selling what must have been the world's smallest bikinis.

It took half an hour at the stall to buy twelve tiny bits of nylon and twelve equally tiny bits of nipple coverings, during which several men and two women bumped into stalls or other people as she held up a ridiculously small scrap of cloth against her hips.

"I'm beginning to believe in what you said," she laughed as we walked on to find other ways of spending our cash. "And do you know something?"

“What?”

"In fact," and she reached up again. "My cunt's fucking soaking."

I laughed and hugged her. God, she was so bloody sexy, even when it wasn't intended.

The next stop was the grocery store where she teased me unmercifully by lovingly gripping the cucumbers in her fist and running her hand up and down over the firm green vegetable.

"Yes I think that's just the right size," she giggled, picking up a long thick specimen and dropping it into the trolley.

GoodWitch
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoodWitch

It was the turn of the whipped cream next, reaching up onto the top shelf, she turned and smiled at me as the short denim skirt rode up to display the underside of her sexy little bum cheeks.

"You can do a lot with whipped cream you know," she laughed and added the largest one she could find into the trolley.

"Now let's see, where are the strawberries I wonder?"

"I love strawberries mum," I said, and she giggled again.

"Fresh cream, whipped cream or pussy cream?"

She bent over, squatted down, rubbed against me and generally did her best to be as outrageous as possible, even to the point of asking a male assistant if a particular brand of shaving foam would be suitable for what she called a delicate area of her skin.

"How do you fancy shaving me?" she asked and laughed as I growled hungrily.

"Sure but on one condition."

"Oooh I like conditions, is it sexy?"

"Mum with you around, everything is sexy, I want you to shave me too."

"Oh god yes," she laughed. "I've gone all squishy at the thought of it."

We did shave each other, but as with everything else mum and I seemed to do together it took a very long time, she sat in an armchair in the lounge, a leg draped obscenely over each arm while I rubbed the foam in gently.

"You look so fucking horny like that," I said, and she smiled sexily.

"I feel deliciously naughty darling," she agreed as I began wiping the razor carefully over her pubes. "In fact, I'm beginning to tingle all over."

She seemed to be hovering almost on the brink of an orgasm as I gently removed any stray hairs from around her sexy little anus and rinsed all the remaining foam off with a warm, damp cloth.

"There, all done," I said and planted a kiss on the freshly shaved skin just above her slit.

She gasped, and I felt her spasm with pleasure, using both hands I gently pulled her pussy lips apart and probed inside her with my tongue.

"Jamie," she hissed and reaching down, she gripped my hair, pulling my face hard into the deliciously aromatic haven of her cunt.

She was already cumming before my tongue found the tiny hole of her uterus and probed gently, but as I pursed my lips and sucked hard she literally exploded with a scream, and my efforts were rewarded by a long stream of fresh urine, spurting into my eager mouth.

A finger craftily inserted into her anal cavern prolonged the exquisite sensations and her legs wrapped tightly around my neck kept me at my self-imposed task until she calmed down enough to let me go.

I didn't go though, I pulled her up into a sitting position and held her in my arms, she was crying and I didn't understand why.

"Talk to me, mum," I whispered worriedly, but she just gripped me and wept.

All I could do was to hold her tightly until her shoulders stopped shaking, then she kissed my neck and said softly. "I'm sorry Jamie, really darling, I'm sorry."

I put both hands on her shoulders and looked into her tear filled eyes.

"What's wrong, tell me?"

She shook her head and smiled, albeit somewhat crookedly.

"Nothing darling," she said and wiped the back of both hands across her eyes. "There's absolutely nothing wrong at all, don't you know yet that women always cry when they're happy?"

I felt the relief flooding through me, I'd been convinced there was something awful that she'd decided to tell me.

"Aw mum, you silly woman, so there's nothing wrong then?"

"Nothing at all, except that I'm so happy, I'm worried that it's all going to go wrong."

"Mum," I kissed her sweet little mouth again. "As far as I'm concerned, it's never going to go wrong, never." and we clung to each other as I thought of what would surely be the end in just under a month's time.

As soon as she began smoothing the foam over my groin, I began to harden rapidly, She’d been right, it felt really dirty in a very sexy way to be sitting with my legs spread obscenely wide and even my anus exposed to her lustful gaze( not to mention her hands.)

She started with the area around my cock, and it seemed to take an age, mind you she did find it a little awkward, shaving me with my cock in her mouth. I found the sensation of the razor between my buttocks strangely arousing and by the time she'd finished I was near to my own climax.

After rinsing me off, she sat back and admired the result of her handiwork.

"You look incredible Jamie," she giggled and once again that deliciously dirty little laugh did things to my cock.

"Oh mum," I sighed as her warm, wet mouth engulfed it. "Shit mum, that feels fucking incredible."

Using both hands, she caressed my heavy balls, squeezing them gently then taking each one into her mouth and slavering wetly over them.

"Gorgeous Jamie," she whispered as she lowered her head and I felt her tongue licking around my anus, prodding and poking as I squirmed at the sheer delight of the new sensations.

Suddenly she pushed her tongue inside me and I stiffened, "Mum." was all I managed, but she was more experienced than me and had anticipated the response she'd get from her kinky explorations of my rectum. Quickly she closed her mouth over my shaft and sucked hard. It was my turn to come, completely out of control I jerked and spurted long streams of spunk into her greedy mouth.

Watching her swallowing my seed seemed to prolong my climax, my hips were jerking of their own accord, my hands balled into fists, even my toes curled as the waves of pleasure overwhelmed me.

Unlike mum, I managed to control my emotions, but I certainly felt a tremendous surge of love for her, a love so strong that, there and then I made a decision, no matter what happened to us at the end of our holiday, we were not going to be parted.

She chose a plain yellow sundress, sans panties of course and matching sandals for the short drive to the airport. She'd hired an open top jeep type vehicle from a car hire company in the village, and she'd caught me smiling as I watched the thirty-something receptionist looking at mum's braless breasts bouncing sexily beneath the little dress.

She even held the car door open for mum, and of course, my sexy lover rewarded her by deliberately allowing the dress to ride up almost to the top of her thighs as she climbed in with a smile on her face.

"If you say just one word," she laughed as I leaned towards her. "Just one little word and you'll sleep with the dog tonight."

"We haven't got a dog."

"Well I'll buy one." and she burst out laughing, "Mind you," she said laughingly. "She was a bit tasty wasn't she?"

We stood side by side on the viewing balcony, watching as the passengers began to disembark from the massive jet, mum spotted her first, but I was less than a second behind her.

It was incredible, absolutely mind-blowing how they did it, she was wearing a little yellow sundress with matching yellow sandals, and as she began to descend from the jet, a sudden gust of wind blew in from the sea and lifted the dress up around her hips. No panties of course and even from where we stood, we could clearly see the completely hairless little slit at the juncture of her thighs.

"Oh my God," I whispered, and mum giggled as I added with a leer, "I'm tired already, mum."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments