Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday With Mum, chapter nine

"Make it fucking Dirty"

19
7 Comments 7
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

We spent the morning on the beach, swimming lazily in the beautiful blue water, the girls flirting outrageously with me as well as each other.

They walked out of the water hand in hand and kissed at the water's edge while I just stood and watched.

It was an achingly beautiful scene, almost as if one of the women was kissing her own reflection in a mirror and it made me very sad to think that it had to end soon.

But did it? A germ of an idea began to form in my mind, an idea so outrageous, so bloody ridiculous that I almost dismissed it out of hand, but it kept coming back to me, perhaps it wasn't so silly after all, maybe it could work.

"Fuck it," I said aloud "I'll make it fucking work."

"It's the first sign of madness you know."

They'd rejoined me and taken an arm each as we walked back to where we'd left our clothes.

"What is?"

"Talking to yourself." mum laughed, and I laughed with her, but still that crazy bloody idea was nagging at me.

I was pretty quiet all the way home, the girls knew there was something on my mind, but they didn't push, and I didn't volunteer to talk about it. It was such a fucking outrageous idea, I needed to think it through a bit longer before mentioning it to them.

"We're going shopping Jamie, are you coming with us?"

"No I don't think so mum, I'll go into the village though and get some more dope from the girls if they're there."

"Oh! Okay."

She didn't seem too pleased with that, and I couldn't understand why until Sarah said quietly after mum had gone to the loo.

"Can't you recognise jealousy when you see it, Jamie?"

"Oh shit, I never thought of that."

Then I decided I was going to do it there and then.

"She wouldn't be jealous though if you and I went to the bar together, would she?

"No I shouldn't think so." she giggled, "But why would you want to do that?"

"Tell you in a minute, Sarah," I said as I went to see mum.

She blushed prettily as I walked into the loo and found her sitting there looking quite downcast, to the sound of her pee tinkling into the water beneath her.

"Can't a girl have any privacy," she laughed as I squatted down in front of her and kissed her.

"Does a girl want some privacy mum?" and I reached between her legs, letting her urine flow over my fingers,

"No, I don't think I do, not anymore."

"I want to have a private word with aunt Sarah, mum," I said and brought my hand up to my mouth,

"Are you going to tell me what it's about then?" she said, and between us, we sucked the little droplets of her urine from my fingers.

"When I've spoken to her, mum," I said. "Then I'll tell you."

"Okay."

"It's just a crazy idea I've had, mum." I kissed her again and tasted her urine on her lips. "But I need to speak to Sarah first, that bit is just the beginning, but if I get the wrong answer, it won't go any further."

"All very mysterious," she smiled and reached for the toilet tissues,

"Let me do that mum," I said softly, she sighed as I gently dabbed her pussy dry.

"I'll do it with my tongue next time," I laughed, and that brought the light back into her eyes.

"Yes please darling."

This time Sarah drove the hire car, while mum teased her by reaching under her dress and stroking her pussy through the thin material of her panties.

"You bitch," Sarah giggled. "You'll pay for this later."

"Promises, promises," laughed mum. "You can do whatever you like to me dear sister on one condition."

"Which is?"

She leaned over and licked inside her ear.

"Make it fucking dirty."

And Sarah shivered, nearly losing control of the car.

"My God Suzy," she cried, "I nearly had a bloody orgasm then."

Only Claire was in the bar, and she was dancing, but she signalled ten minutes to us, so we both contented ourselves with an all too short view of tight pink panties straining against her hot little pussy as she bumped and ground deliberately for us.'

"Go on then," she said as we took our drinks to a quiet table in the corner,

"Out with it."

"How strong is your marriage, Sarah?"

She took a sip of her drink and looked at me over the rim of her glass.

"How strong is my marriage?" she said quietly. "What an odd question Jamie."

"Yes, I realise that."

Still, she looked at me, and I found it somewhat unnerving, the way she sat there in silence as if mulling the question over in her mind.

"You know of course about how your mum and dad used to swing with John and me?"

"Yes mum told me, I must admit I was surprised though."

"Why?"

Now I was the one being questioned.

"Well I've always thought mum was pretty, even as a kid, but it's only been about two years or so since I began to realise she was sexy as well, little kids don't think of their mothers as being sexy women."

SandyDesire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyDesire

"You've changed your tune now though haven't you?" she laughed, and I laughed with her.

"Bloody hell yes, Sarah, let me put it this way, Claire over there is a sexy girl, there's no doubt about that is there?"

"None at all," she smiled.

"And Paige too."

"Mmm definitely," she laughed. "She's got a very long tongue too."

"See? That's what I mean, that's the difference."

"I'm confused now, Jamie."

"You asked why I was surprised about you all swinging, well what I mean is you might expect it from young horny teenagers, but look at yourself, you look like a prim and proper little school teacher."

"I do?"

"Yes you do, so does mum and that's my point."

"It is?"

"Yes, that's what surprised me, if a stranger walked in here now, he'd see a very pretty lady sitting there, knees together and not being blatantly sexy. Don't you think he'd be surprised if he knew that you're looking forward to feeling your sister's mouth on your cunt, her tongue inside you, or being fucked senseless tonight by your nephew?"

"Ooh," she giggled and blushed. "Now I'm really fucking wet Jamie."

"I rest my case, Sarah." I sat back and smirked at her in triumph.

"But what about the question you asked me, about my marriage?"

"Sarah, you're a very intelligent woman," I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, "As well as being a deliciously dirty little slut."

She put her hand on top of mine.

"Say that again Jamie - - quickly."

"You're a deliciously dirty little slut."

She closed her eyes and seemed to stiffen,

"A beautiful cunt eating slut Sarah."

"Jamie, oh Fuck, I'm cumming Jamie."

"I want to swallow your piss tonight Sarah."

She gasped and writhed in the chair, rubbing her thighs together beneath the table, and for several seconds she sat there with her eyes closed.

"And you call me sexy," she said at last. "You're the only man I know who can do that to me, Jamie, you've just made me cum without laying so much as a finger on me."

She giggled again. "That was incredible, mind-blowing even and I've just realised the reason for your question."

"Have you?"

"Yes, I think so," she smiled at me. "You're going to ask if I'll leave John, to live with you and Suzy."

"Yes," I laughed. "I was right when I said you're an intelligent woman."

"Thank you, kind sir," she laughed, "But after that little episode, I'm an intelligent woman sitting in very wet panties."

"Well?"

"We nearly did it years ago you know."

"What all of you together?"

"No, God no Jamie."

"What then?"

"Your mum and me, we nearly left them and moved into a flat with each other, you stopped us though."

 "I did, how?"

"You were conceived," she said simply "And we thought it best if we stayed with our husbands."

"Oh shit, I think I feel guilty now for being born."

"No, no, no, never feel like that Jamie, your parents always loved you, never doubt that, and you know I've always doted on you."

I felt myself blushing.

"Yes I know, you've always been my favourite aunt too, Sarah."

"Thank you dar--, hey I'm your only aunt."

Then she saw me laughing and called me a shit.

"I think you'd better see what your mum says first though, don't you, and where would we live anyway?"

"Here in the villa."

"Here?"

"Yes, why not? We could buy a bar or something, but I already know that dad will be generous in the divorce settlement."

"How do you know?"

"Trust me, Sarah, I know."

"Yes, I think probably you do," she said wonderingly.

"Well, what do you say?"

She thought about it for a while, then said.

"Can I ask just one question?"

"Just one?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

"Can we have bar dancers?"

My rebel yell made half the people in the bar spill their drinks!

We purchased the dope from Claire outside in the car park as I'd done with Paige, but with a slight difference.

"It's self-service now," she laughed, and I moaned.

"Oh Christ, more bloody work," I said as I eased the sexy little panties down over her hips and retrieved the foil wrap from the depths of her wet, clinging pussy.

"But I give a special discount for favoured customers," she laughed and peed over my fingers.

"Why don't you three come to the bar on Saturday night?" she said as Sarah put her own hand in the golden flow, "There's a rather special wedding after we close."

"What in a bar?" I asked incredulously,

"It can't be done in a church, it's two of the other dancers, they're marrying each other, it'll be a lovely affair, say you'll come please."

"Oh God yes," said Sarah excitedly, "I'm not going to miss that for the world."

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments