Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home alone babysitter

"Her father returns early, by himself."

4
0 Comments 0
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
RING!!!!! RING!!!!!

Can you get that please Hun, Kelly's mum shouted down from the shower, tonight is her and my fathers school reunion and where both upstairs getting ready. Kelly answered the phone, "hello" she said, "kelly it's stacie fancy going to a party tonight it Jimmy's 18th", stacie asked, "sorry I cant I have to be babysit for my 2 year old brother, another time though", kellys mum was shouting down, "who is it", " just stacie", Kelly replied, with that kelly said her goodbyes and hung up.

Steve, was kelly's dad and he was every woman dreams, tall, dark, nice hair, nice body and by what I have seen a nice manhood. Steve said to Kelly "There twenty pounds on the counter, get yourself a takeaway or something", "thanks daddy" kelly replied and giving him a cuddle gave her a opportunity to smell the aftershave he ws wearing and within seconds it was enflaming her nostrils. Anne, kelly's mum came down the stairs and kelly said "hurry you are going to be late aren't you, thought it starts at half past eight", "ok, ok we are going" anne replied with that the door slams shut and I an hear the car starting up, within minutes of leaving the front door they was off and I was going to get a nice hot bath. Five minutes past and kelly got in the hot bubble bath , thinking of her dad earlier the way he looked and smelt she wished she could have that, oh well she thought and lied back and relaxed.

Twenty minutes went by and kelly had, had enough of the bath and wrapped herself in a towel and dressing gown and she made her way downstairs in front of the television. As usual there was nothing on apart from a old film or music. Flicking through the channels she comes across a free view porno, called Me and my daddy part 1. Kelly made herself a vodka and coke and sat watching the porno. Kelly could feel herself getting wet and after watching it for five minutes Kelly had the urge to go exploring. She found the nearest thing to her which happened to be the remote control, sliding it in and out of her soaking hot pussy getting harder and faster with every second until she couldn't handle no more and came all over the sofa. Just as she was calming herself down she heard the front door go and looking at the clock she thought her parents where back early. Upon investigation Kelly discovers it was her father, Steve.

Kelly asked him what he was doing back and Steve replied "forgot my wallet we only had spare change on us so I have come home and your mother is at the school, I wasn't disturbing you was i", "no why would you think that I was just watching a bit of television" Kelly replied. Not noticing she had left the porno on and her dad heard the noises coming from the television set and he went to investigate. " where did you get this" Steve asked, "i don't know it was on the recorded programs list and I just put it on see what it was about", Kelly replied. "is this the sort of stuff you are into" her father replied, "no no I was just curious about the title", Kelly answered. Steve sat down with Kelly on the sofa and he noticed a wet spot on the couch were Kelly normally sits and he caught a glimpse of her shaven young fresh pussy and could feel himself getting hard. Kelly turned it over, " what you done that for" he asked, "didn't think you would of wanted it on" Kelly replied. "course I do, I was one who recorded it" Steve exclaimed. Several minutes went by and Kelly could see her father was getting hard, his manhood trying to pop out of his fly on his trousers, "you want a drink daddy" Kelly asked, "AI just a quick one I got to get going back soon" Steve said.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

Steve downed his vodka and coke and went to sit next to his daughter. Kelly noticed her father looking down her top when ever he could so she undid her robe a bit more so more was on view.

"Daddy, can I ask you something please and I want the truth I am not bothered what it is" Kelly asked, with a sign of shock and confusing Steve was wondering what his daughter wanted to ask him "shoot" he replied. "well with that porno being called me and my daddy part one, I was just wondering are you into that", "what do you mean" Steve replied looking confused, "well do you ever have fantasies of fucking your daughter??" Kelly put bluntly. " I do a s a matter of fact but I never brought it up with you because I didn't know how you would react" Steve explained. With that Kelly took off her bath robe completely so she was showing all, her round perfect ares, sweet, young, fresh pussy and the perfect size tits. Steve looked puzzled and before he could say anything Kelly mounted him so she could feel his throbbing cock. Steve asked "are you sure about this darling, I will go gentle with you" "yeah course daddy, go as hard as you want" Kelly replied.

Twenty minutes went by and Kelly had hold her fathers dick in one hand and Steve had his index finger up his daughter making her moan with every move. By this time Steve had his trousers off and was getting sucked off by Kelly. " that feels so nice, kel" Steve moaned. "you ready for me to fuck you now??" Steve asked, "yeah course daddy I am all nice and wet for you now", Steve got on top of his daughter and while caressing her tits he was working his hard cock into her soft, warm moist hole. Kelly let out a moan when he first entered then within seconds they got the rhythm going right and was soon fucking his daughter on the sofa knowing it is forbidden. Fifteen minutes later and they where both hot and sweaty and Steve said" I am about to cum darling, you want me to pull out?" "no daddy I want to feel what it is like you cumming in me" Kelly replied, "okay baby" her dad replied several thrusts later starve came just at the same time as Kelly did bringing them both to a orgasm, Steve collapsed in his daughters arms and while laying there for a couple of minutes Steve's mobile phone was ringing. "shit it is your mother I completely forgot", "hello darling" Steve said to Anne, "where are you you have been gone forty five minutes now and they are holding the ceremony in ten minutes, hurry up" Anne replied, "okay darling I wont be long" Steve replied. "well Kelly I have to go now your other is waiting for me" " awww can't you stay longer I enjoyed our little session there", Kelly replied. "next time darling I promise I enjoyed it to, remember it is a secret just between me and you OK, your mother can't hear of this", "okay daddy" Kelly replied. Kissing Kelly on her cheek, Steve said bye and said wait up for me when I get back, Kelly nodded and winked at her dad. "have fun daddy", Kelly shouted as she waved him off.

MORE TO COME. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I HAVE WRITTEN SO I WOULD WELCOME ANY COMMENTS OR FEEDBACK ON AREAS WHICH DON'T SEEM RIGHT OR I COULD OF ELABORATED ON, BAD CRITICISM IS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

Published 
Written by elquasont1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors