Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Homelands Pt 1 Ch 02

"Frank seduces his aunt then is seduced by his cousin."

2
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words
The hotel had reserved a room just for us. We had a nice fixed menu with three courses and an open bar. Couldn't ask for much more.

But it was hard to focus on dinner, I was so enraptured by the visions of beauty surrounding me. Our ordinary versions were nowhere to be seen. And none of the women wore outfits that were remotely appropriate for a family gathering of any kind, in any season.

I looked up and down the table, taking stock of each woman's virtues. Brianna was without question the prettiest. And I typically preferred brunettes. Mom had the body that I personally found most appealing. Though whether that explained why I wanted her so bad or was the result of that fact, I honestly wasn't sure. At any rate, depending on one's tastes, any of the women of the family could be said to be the hottest. Liz had a lot of the same appeal as my mother. Porcelain skin, jet-black hair, and serious curves. In her case, those curves, though impressive, were certainly not cartoonish. For some, that would be a plus.

Cindy also had nice curves, though they were distributed differently. She was a little fitter than Liz, less busty, with a smaller, tighter ass, if still one that was outsized relative to her frame. An ass-man would find plenty to like in Liz, but would probably find Cindy irresistible. Natalie didn't have any features that stood out as better than all the others, but nothing about ranked last either. And while I was having trouble getting past her orange-ish tan and blonde streaks in her brown hair, I suspected most men wouldn't care about that. If they didn't, they'd probably say she had the best overall package.

I noticed Mom making eyes at Dom, who in turn clearly only had eyes for Brianna. Natalie and Todd were, I was fairly sure, playing with each other under the table.

Meanwhile, Aunt Liz was making eyes at me. She'd occasionally lick her lips slowly and suggestively. I held back any reaction as best I could. But fuck, it was hard.

Her black evening gown clung to her statuesque form like it had been painted on. It also left most of her cleavage exposed. But even if I forced myself to look her in the eyes, it only helped so much. She might not be quite as pretty as her daughter, but she sure as hell wasn't hard on the eyes.

The whole experience was agonizing. While everyone's body language seem to be issuing promises of illicit favors to be delivered later in the evening, the conversation was painfully, glaringly dull. We planned activities for the next day. Plans I doubted any of us would be following up on. Because, any moment now, we'd descend into carnality openly and wantonly, dispensing with all pretense, and there'd be no going back. But that moment was not now. And so the conversation shifted from one boring topic to the next.

What we absolutely did not discuss was incest.

Even though it was clear that we were all thinking about it.

Nor did we discuss the changes that had come over us, the holes in our memories, or anything even remotely related. I had to imagine this is what it felt like to be one of the participants in those studies where you are asked which of two equal length lines is shorter after witnessing a dozen people claim the top one is. Though you have no idea why no one will state the obvious, you don't want to be the only one to go against the grain.

After the salad, soup, appetizers, and entrees, I saw Aunt Liz head up to the bar for another drink. Deciding I'd simply had enough, I slipped up beside her, planting a hand softly on the small of her back.

"Hey there, beautiful," I said.

She flashed me a brief grin. "Did you try the potatoes? They-"

"What do you say we go back to my room?"

Her eyes went wide for a moment, but she regained her composure quickly. "For? Don't you want to stick around and see what they've got for dessert?"

"I'd rather have you for dessert."

"Oh. My. Um, Frank, are you really-"

I pulled her closer, stared into her eyes intently. "You've been making eyes at me all night. And I heard you and my mother earlier, by the pool."

She blushed. "What...exactly...did you hear?"

"Enough to know that Mom is dying to fuck Dom, but you want someone more attentive. So let me take you upstairs and make sweet love to every inch of your body with my mouth."

Her lips moved, but she couldn't seem to find her words. Without waiting for her to do so, I took her by the hand and led her to elevator bank.

The second the elevator doors closed she covered the tiny distance between us.

My hands squeezed her ripe ass tightly. It was a thing of pure beauty.

"For the record, you seduced me," she whispered between nibbles of my ear. A few moments later, she enclosed my mouth in hers. Her lips were obscenely soft and full.

As one of her hands made its way down my rocky abs, heading towards my crotch, I remembered what I'd learned earlier and made a quick adjustment. I didn't want her to be disappointed with what she found waiting for her.

She gasped as she tried to take hold of my massive dick through the denim. "Holy shit, Frank," she said. "It's fucking huge."

"He must like you," I said.

"Tell him the feeling is mutual."

I placed one hand on the back of her neck and held her a few inches away for a few moments before exploring her luscious mouth again. Her eyes were big and deep and brown. They were accentuated dramatically by thick circles of kohl. Her eyebrows, thick and full, had a similar effect. Her hair could not have been thicker, richer, darker, or more lustrous. The slight hints of age at the corner of her eyes and her mouth were the only signs of imperfection, and they mostly just served as a reminder of her years of experience.

We practically fell over a few times as we made our way to my room. It didn't take but a few moments for us to rip each other's clothes off.

As promised, I took the time to show my appreciation for just about every part of her delicious body. Her ankles had the nicest sharp curves. Her calves were thick and powerful, and led nicely into her knees. Her thighs rippled with hard muscles that bespoke countless hours in the gym, yet were still soft in the right places.

And her ass was every bit as amazing as I'd expected it to be, and then some.

I was in heaven as I worked her over with my lips, hands and tongue.

When I'd had my fill of those pleasures, I rolled her over and licked, nibbled, and kissed my way from her toes to her earlobes, paying particular attention to her hips. As I teased her relentlessly, she moaned, writhed her hips, whispered my name, and begged me to put an end to the torture.

Eventually I made my way back between her legs. When I did, she all but cried.

She tasted amazing. Salty, but also sweet. Unnaturally so. Not that I was about to complain. Eating her out was almost like eating candy. She tasted like berries. Blackberries.

Then she returned the favor. And those lips were very, very well-suited for the task. Didn't hurt that she was quite skilled with her tongue as well.

I tried to hold out. I didn't want this to end. The pleasure was simply too intense. To the point that I couldn't believe it was entirely physical. Whatever enabled us to manipulate our appearance apparently affected our senses as well.

It was simply unlike anything I'd ever experienced. At least, so far as I could remember. Apparently, I'd spent several days of fucking the inhumanly alluring women of my family already. Who knows what I'd experienced in that time. But at least at the moment, I couldn't remember ever having felt anything like it.

So it was no surprise that I didn't last very long. Not a few minutes after my aunt started going down on me, I took a fistful of her perfect hair, squeezed my ass cheeks together so hard I felt my tailbone pop, and shot a steaming load of spunk into her warm mouth. She gulped as she swallowed every last bit of my cum.

Thankfully, she didn't stop after I came. Just laughed, asked me if I was a bit excited, and went right back to work. She had me on the brink of tears for a good long while before I finally fed her another load of jizz, which she happily swallowed the same as the first.

We experimented with many different positions. Some seemed more like exercises in acrobatics more than anything, they were so impractical. But the sheer exoticism of them was exciting enough to make up for that.

Best of all, she was far tighter than a woman her age should be.

Her lips folded around me like their sole purpose in life was to welcome my cock and no other inside her. And she had amazing control over her inner muscles.

After a while, she whispered in my ear that she wanted me to come around back.

"What do you mean?" I asked, though I knew full well what she was suggesting.

"I want that thick piece of meat inside my ass. What do you say? Do you want these," she slapped her gorgeous orbs with open palms, gave her ass cheeks a firm squeeze, "squeezed tight around your pole?"

"Fuck yes," I said, plying her hands away so that I could squeeze the beautiful mounds myself. "I'd love to get inside there. Are you sure you want that though? Won't it hurt?"

She laughed. "Sure, at first. But the pain goes away, and gets replaced by the most intense pleasure. Just be careful, okay? Don't try to be a manly man and pummel me into oblivion the way you've been doing for my little kitten."

"Okay," I said. I leaned in and kissed one ripe ass cheek. Then I playfully bit it, leaving tiny indentations of my teeth in the gorgeous flesh.

It was something else. Tight didn't begin to describe it.

Per her request, I went slow at first. But gradually, she loosened up and before long, she was begging me to pound her harder and harder.

Who was I to refuse?

I just couldn't get over how hot her ass was. Her cheeks pressed against my thick shaft, clenching and unclenching rhythmically. Her asshole was so warm and so tight. Every moan, hiss, and sigh made me quiver.

We came together violently. It was one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever experienced.

The same went for her, I felt sure. Still, when I decided to launch another all-out war on her, putting my mouth to work pleasuring her from head to toe, she reached still greater heights of ecstasy.

ParisCherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisCherry

I almost worried that she'd throw out her back, thrashing around so.

The sun was just coming up when we finally fell apart into sweaty heaps.

#

When I woke up, Aunt Liz was gone. Nearly every muscle in my body was sore.

I took a long shower. I wanted to pleasure myself, but I didn't think I had it in me. I was pretty sure I should be ashamed of what had happened, but I no longer even cared.

It was almost 2 o'clock when I finally walked into the living room. P-fucking-M.

Brianna lay sprawled out on the couch, wearing a red teddy that barely reached the tips of her creamy thighs. Damn, but her modest breasts almost looked large on her tiny frame. Her hair, dark reddish-brown with flashes of brighter red, was fanned out on the pillow beneath her head.

She smiled widely at me and suddenly a garter belt and black fishnets appeared from nowhere. But she still wasn't wearing any underwear. The thin landing strip above her gorgeous pussy was the same red-brown as the luscious tresses hanging about her head.

"Morning. Ish," she said.

"Hello yourself," I said.

"Was my mother good to you?" she asked.

I didn't say anything.

"No one was alone last night. You realize that, right? I mean, your entire family spent the night committing vile acts of incest. A few on the dinner table. Most long into the night afterwards. And damned if we didn't all enjoy it."

I drew a deep breath. Hearing it said aloud still managed to arouse a slight hint of disgust. Nonetheless, I was sporting a diamond-cutter as I drank in the tall glass of sexy before me. Well, not very tall. Only Mom was shorter. But the point was, there was no denying that she was smoking hot, even if she wasn't entirely my type. And so comfortable in her skin that I could hardly imagine how uninhibited she must be in bed.

Then I remembered that, technically, I'd already found out. But I couldn't have said what it was like. I had only the dimmest memory of that night.

Still, I forced myself not to get too distracted. Refused to stare at her beautiful, glistening lips. Tried not to notice her prominent clitoris was already peaking out from under its hood.

"How did you set all this up?" I asked.

She laughed, crossing one thin but ever so nicely shaped leg over the other. "You finally put that together? But you still don't know why?"

I cleared my throat by way of response.

"Not quite your type, am I? Even my mother was just a substitute for yours. I'd say that's sick. But then, I really can't judge. I've been a very bad girl."

"This isn't just a vacation. You're up to something. But I don't know what."

She flashed her impossibly white teeth at me. "You know, I thought it would take you longer to figure out I was behind it, but I assumed that once you did, you'd know exactly why. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see you so confused."

Which I guess was another way of saying that her answer to my question was a big old fuck you. And wasn't going to change if I asked again nicely.

Brianna ran her hand through her curly hair. Damn, but she had the most beautiful face. The most beautiful I'd ever seen, really. "Just get over here already," she said.

No, no. This was a bad idea. She was behind whatever was happening. I had to figure out what was going on, and make her reverse it.

Fuck, I'm weak. And reversing it sounded like a terrible idea.

Brianna's tight and athletic thighs were wrapped tightly around my head a moment later. Her taste was exquisite. Unreal, actually. There were traces of a woman's natural taste, but there as also just a bit of cherry mixed in with her natural juices. Maybe even more than a bit. It made her taste sweet. Like her mother. Only more so.

It probably should have weirded me out. But it only made me want her that much more.

"Oh, mmm, yes, just like that, Frank," she said.

Brianna dug her fingernails into the back of my head as I brought her to climax once, twice, thrice, relishing her sweet taste. I could eat that pussy all day.

Then her stiletto heels dug into my ass as I buried my huge cock into her pussy. I almost couldn't believe I'd thought Liz was tight.

Truthfully, I'd only thought I knew what sex was before that moment.

Brianna could squeeze herself tight or loosen up on a whim. Some of the pleasures she was visiting upon me weren't entirely physical in nature. I wasn't sure how the heck she did it, but every brush of her fingers felt like a miniature orgasm.

When she mounted me and rode me reverse-cowgirl style, she did things with her tight little ass that skinny white women aren't supposed to be able to do. If she'd tried to implant a post-hypnotic suggestion in my mind afterwards, I'm sure it would have worked.

Her kisses were like drugs. It was a wonder I didn't cum just from that.

"Frank," she said in my ear, gripping the back of my head as she pressed me against her shoulder. "Fuck me harder, dammit. I'm no delicate little flower. I need that fat cock."

Oh god. I rammed her harder and harder, faster and faster. She moaned and sighed, and her high-pitched, ultra-feminine voice drove me wild. Brianna had always had the highest voice in the family. I'd once thought it grating. But now it just seemed cute as hell.

Note that hell was cute. But I could hardly think straight just then.

After a few furious rounds, my cousin showed me all the wonders of which her tongue was capable. They were many. And the real kicker was that she was absolutely dedicated to her craft. She wasn't out to satisfy me. No. That was simple enough to do. Rather, Brianna made a show of bringing me to the brink, pulling me back, then repeating the process. Over and over. I begged her to let me finish. Eventually, she gave in to my plead, but not for a long time. It was both the most excruciating and most glorious thing I'd ever felt.

She offered me her ass after that, skipping right over traditional intercourse. Once I let my dick shrink back to something closer to its natural size, we both enjoyed it thoroughly.

Then we showered and started...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jdnunyer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors