Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hoping for a Dream Come True

"We've admitted our lust for one another and now is our chance..."

8
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words
I have been excited to see my uncle all day; no, even longer than that. When I say "excited" it describes more than just the normal excitement a niece would feel regarding a visit from her uncle. I've known for a week that he'd be coming and the moment I found out I was more turned on than ever before.

My fantasies went on overdrive during that time. I can't remember a time I've pleasured myself more; it must have been at least three times a day every day up until his arrival. While jumping at the sound of every car that passed to look out my bedroom window hoping it would be him, I pleasured myself at least five times within the few hours I had been awake.

Nearing the end of my sixth time, my body trembling at the oncoming orgasm which is more intense than the last, I hear another car and this time it's him. I kneel on the floor just able to look over the window sill to watch him get out of the car as my fingers work frantically at my clit. I see him glance up at my window and I collapse on the floor as I try to stifle my moan.

Quickly pulling my skirt down and ignoring my panties lying on the floor, I sprint out of my room and down the stairs just as the front door closes behind my uncle and he sets his bag down on the floor. Both he and my mother smile up at me but my eyes are fixed on him and I smile back.

"Lilli, why don't you show your uncle to his room so he can drop off his bag," my mother suggests and I nod as I watch my uncle pick up his bag once more and join me on the stairs. I feel my heart flutter as he walks behind me and though I don't look back I have the sneaking suspicion that he's checking me out.

I open the bedroom door and let him pass. Walking into the room he drops his bag down on the bed and when he turns back to face me I smile again, a little more flirty than before. He smiles as well and places his hand on my cheek. "It's good to see you," he says and kisses me.

To my disappointment he kisses me like any other time, quick and emotionless. Perhaps he is nervous which I admit, I am too. After all, it had only been a short time ago that we both admitted our desires for each other in a long talk we had online. Maybe he sensed my disappointment because he kisses me again with a little more pressure than before and looks me in the eyes. "We have plenty of time."

I follow him downstairs where we join my mother in the kitchen for lunch. Conversation is dull in comparison to the erotic talks my uncle and I have had the last few days but even still, as I watch him and my mother talk, even though I was wet before I can feel myself becoming even wetter. The urge to want to pleasure myself becomes nearly unbearable as my clit tingles and my pussy gets warmer. I find myself wondering if he wants me just as badly.

"Unfortunately I won't be home when you leave tomorrow," my mother says which snaps me out of my lull. "Work has called me in tonight and with my deadline moving up I probably won't be home until late tomorrow night."

"That's alright, Sis. We already planned for me to stay for a week once I return from this haul so we'll spend more time together then."

"When do you have to leave tonight?" I ask suddenly.

"They want me in by five so I'll leave you some money for dinner tonight and tomorrow night, you guys can order some pizza or something. I'm not sure when I'll be back tomorrow darling so please make sure you lock up the house before you go to bed," she says and I nod now becoming more excited at the thought that I'd be alone for so long with my uncle.

The rest of the afternoon is uneventful since my mother and uncle never leave each other's sides and can't seem to stop talking so I try to be patient, flashing little sly smiles here and there. When she finally does leave my anticipation and nervousness builds again as does my lustful desires for him.

There is an awkward silence for a few moments before he picks up the phone and looks at me. "So, what kind of pizza would you like?"

I answer though unable to hide my disappointment once again. I sigh and flop into the armchair as he dials the pizza joint and makes the order. I don't bother letting myself get excited when he hangs up which is good too because he hands me the money and asks if I can handle it so he can go take a shower. I agree and watch him disappear up the stairs.

Suddenly I get an idea which turns me on greatly. Numerous times I've ordered from the same pizza place and I know we have at least thirty minutes before they get here. I sit there and listen and when I hear the shower water turn on I creep my way up the stairs.

Whether he did it on purpose or not, the bathroom door is cracked open and I can already see the steam coming from the hot water. My heart pounds as I inch closer to the crack and peer inside, positioned perfectly where I can see him in the shower from the mirror on the wall.

I lift my skirt and glide my fingers across my pussy before inserting one slowly. I hold back a moan as I watch him in the mirror washing his body. My finger soaking wet now, I pull it out of me and circle it around my clit making my knees shake slightly. What's this? My uncle places one hand as if bracing himself on the window and the other reaches down, but where? The lowest I can see in the mirror is just above his belly button but by the motions of his arm I can tell what he's doing; he's jacking himself off!

I match the speed of my fingers to the trusting of his arm and the faster he goes the more my knees shake. I hear him let out a gasp and a muffled moan and I drop to my knees and close my eyes as I orgasm for the seventh time today.

"Lilli, is that you?" he calls out and I realize he must have heard my knees hit the floor. I quickly get up and run down the stairs just in time for the pizza man to knock on the door.

As we eat dinner in the living room with him on the couch and me in the armchair, we make small talk about everything and nothing but I grow increasingly impatient. With my legs crossed, I've pulled up my skirt exposing most of my legs. My tank top is showing off my cleavage to the point where one more tug would expose my red lace bra. I can see him shift uncomfortably in his seat as if trying to adjust due to a hardness undoubtedly growing in his pants and yet he remains where he is.

"I'm going to go take a shower," I say suddenly as I toss my paper plate onto the coffee table and he watches as I go upstairs.

Unlike him, I leave the bathroom door wide open in the hopes that he'll come up to join me or at the very least spy on me as I did him.I turn on the shower and undress feeling very turned on at the thought of him spying on me and if he does, why not give him a show?

I get into the shower letting the water run through my hair and over my body, careful not to get any water on the floor since I've left the shower curtain wide open. I then take the shower head off and let it dangle from its hose as I lay down in the bathtub, one leg propped up against the wall and the other flopped over the other side of the tub which spreads them nice and wide.

Adjusting the water to pulsing, I grab the shower head and let the water beat against my breasts and down my stomach until finally it sprays against my clit. My back arches at the sudden pleasure and this time I don't hold back my moan.

As the water continues to pulse against my clit I move the shower head in small circles and find a spot that automatically causes me to squirt. I hold it there for a moment but the pleasure is so intense I have no choice but to move the shower head again, coming back to that spot every so often and letting my juices squirt out into the tub.

I do not know if my uncle is standing there watching, I don't dare look. The very thought of him being there is enough though it'd be even better if he'd join me or even take control of the shower head himself. It isn't until I orgasm for the eight time today that I look over and find myself once again disappointed. My uncle isn't there and he had missed the whole thing.

Frustrated, I get out of the tub, run a brush through my hair, then grab my clothes and walk naked to my room where I toss my clothes onto the floor. I'm no longer going to give him hints, subtle or not. He either wants me or he doesn't and this time I'll find out.

Of course I'm nervous but even after so many orgasms by my own hand, I still long for him and my lust is more powerful than any nervousness I'm feeling. If he doesn't take this as an invitation then I only have one other option but first I'll try this and see what happens.

Still naked I walk down the hall and down the stairs.

Amy__Wood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amy__Wood

My uncle is still on the couch but he's not looking my way until I'm half way into the living room. His eyes open wide at the sight of me, my body still glistening from the water, my hair dripping wet. He just stares at me motionless and speechless.

I watch his eyes go from my large breasts and erect nipples travel down my torso and to my smooth shaved pussy that I had done earlier just for him. I see him visibly swallow but still he says nothing but he doesn't blink either.

"I'm going to my room," I say to him and wait for him to utter something but still not a word escapes his lips. I turn around exposing my backside to him and I return up the stairs and to my room.

I leave the door open as if beckoning him to enter and I lay on my bed. I do not know how long I stayed there hoping to see him appear in the door way but eventually I drift to sleep.

Normally I'm a deep sleeper but I assume I'm more alert than most nights because I hear a footstep which wakes me. I don't move, I don't even open my eyes but I continue to listen and just as I'm about to pass it off as nothing I feel someone get onto the bed behind me as I lay there on my side. Even as I feel this I refuse to open my eyes; I want him to think I'm still asleep.

I can't help the goosebumps that pop up over my flesh as his fingers nervously yet gently graze my skin from my shoulder all the way down my side and hip. His hand then reaches around to my stomach and slowly up to my breast which he rubs and squeezes so gently. His hand continues to explore my silky body and moves back down but before reaching the area that longs for his touch, his hand detours to my rear.

He grips my ass cheek and pauses as if making sure I'm still asleep and I do not move. I then feel a single finger trace my butt crack once and then the second time his finger goes in between the cheeks. It is then that I feel some movement and realize that his other hand is working at his cock. This turns me on greatly.

I feel his body move closer to mine as he removes his finger and places his hand on my hip. It's then that I feel his cock for the first time, lightly pressing against my ass as his hand continues to stroke it slowly. He grazes it against my crack and when he knows I'm still not waking up, he presses it into me more and I feel it in between my cheeks, the head resting on my ass hole and it takes everything not to moan.

I'm not sure what he's planning next but I feel him move away from me again how bad I want to push myself back up against him but instead I still pretend to be asleep but I roll onto my back, letting the leg furthest from him to flop open slightly so he can easily access my pussy. If he was planning on leaving I'm hoping this will change his mind.

All movement stops for a moment and I'm sure he's trying to make sure I'm still sleeping but it isn't long before I can feel him continue to stroke himself and though his body doesn't touch mine, he moves closer again. Carefully he places his hand on my breast and then I feel something wet. His tongue is circling and flicking my nipple which causes it to become more erect. I feel his eyes looking up at me making sure I do not stir but I have no intention on moving, not yet anyway.

I feel his hand trail down my stomach and pause slightly before his fingers reach my pussy finally. They glide over the smooth silky skin and then I feel his whole hand rub me. I then feel a finger slide between my pussy lips and touch my wetness for the first time. As it glides over my clit I can't help but moan but luckily he thinks it's in my sleep. His finger then plunges slowly into me deeper and deeper.I don't want him to stop but I don't want to pretend to be asleep anymore. I want him.

I slowly move my hand over and instantly I find his hard cock and as he feels me touch it he jumps slightly and I open my eyes.

"Please don't stop," I say as I look longingly into his eyes and though his finger had paused, he hadn't pulled it out of me and I feel it slowly begin to move in and out of me as he removes his other hand from his own cock and I wrap my fingers around it instead. His eyes close at my touch and I smile.

He moves even closer to me and looking into my eyes once more he leans in and kisses me and I kiss him back softly at first and then more passionately. The deeper the kiss becomes the faster his fingers work at my pussy and mine on his cock which has grown even harder within my hand.

His lips move to my neck and then wrap around my nipple and I moan as he plunges one a second finger into me. How long we've both fantasized about this and now that it's happening our lust for one another is too great. He lifts his body up onto mine and I wrap my arms around him as he pulls out his fingers and with them soaking wet from my juices he grabs and strokes himself before guiding his cock into my tight juicy pussy.

I moan as he slides it in nice and slow but deep into me and each thrust of his hips moves him in and out of me harder and faster than the last. My nails dig into his back which only turns him on even more as he leans down and sucks and nibbles on my nipple, tugging it with his teeth. I can feel my juices drip out of me and down my ass as his balls slap against me. My moans turn into screams as he feels my pussy tighten and pulse as I orgasm.

He slows down, moving in and out as if he's savoring the feeling as my orgasm subsides but he's not done with me yet. Pulling out, he then has me roll onto my stomach. He straddles my legs and lowers himself cock in one hand and the other slaps my ass before he runs the head of his dick in between my legs and up in between my ass cheeks gliding it up and down a few times before pressing it against the hole threatening to push it in which only makes me moan. He smiles and letting go of his cock, both hands grab my hips and he hoists me up onto my hands and knees, his dick still clenched between my butt cheeks.

He kneels behind me and has me spread my legs and since his dick is so erect it stays in place though my ass cheeks spread open. With his hand in between my legs he takes two fingers and glides them from my clit, all the way up and over my over ass hole before taking...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by WantingNiece
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments