Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How i became daddys little cumslut

16
2 Comments 2
15.1k Views 15.1k
916 words 916 words

I was only 17 when me and my daddy first started, my mom and dad got a divorced when I was little, so in the years to follow I became close to my daddy and I was very much so a daddy's girl, he spoiled me and I was his only kid. 
My name is Abbey, i have the body every guy wants, 34c, tight firm ass, tight pussy, 5'7 and only about 126 lbs, i date allot of guys, and I LOVE sex, so after being single for a couple weeks I was getting really horny, one night I went and got a nice hot bath, I shaved my legs and pussy as I normaly do, and when I'm done I usually masturbate because I love the way my pussy feels when its shaved, all nice and smooth. So I went into my room to release the fire that was starting to burn in between my legs, after awhile of me laying on my back and fingering my pussy there was a noise at my bedroom door as my dad walked in, he was in his boxers and he had a huge hadron, I pulled my soaked finger out of my pussy and tried to cover up, I was embarrassed. Daddy said its okay everyone does it, so he said I shouldn't worry and that I could go on and keep going, and that he would love to watch, so I said OK, still a little emabarrsed, after awhile of me going back to pleasuring myself, daddy removed his boxers and started to strock his cock, he was big, 9 inches and a nice trim. I didn't say anything. I just closed my eyes and kept on going.

A while later I herd him moan, I looked over and he was cumming, it was all over his cock and oozing down his balls. I got up and went over to him and said "Cant let that cum go to waste." and then I began to lick his cock clean, I started with the head, the worked my way down the shaft, I would put it in my mouth and deep throat him a couple times, then I went to his balls, putting one in each cheack of my mouth. When I cleaned up his cock I stood up and Daddy said "Thank you baby girl, that was amazing." I reply back with a smile "No problem daddy, wanna come get a shower with me and clean me up?" He looked me up and down and there was no way he could refuse. "i would love to, but only if you sleep in my bed after." he said with a sly smile. 

I led him to the shower by his cock, I turned on the water and when I bent over he put a finger in my pussy and started to finger me, he got down and ate my pussy and ass out when I turned the shower on.

shanapower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shanapower

That felt AMAZING! having the cold wall against my back and the hot shower on my boobs, and daddy's tongue in me. It felt so wrong, but so good. After he had his fun he got the washcloth and soap and started to scrub my body, when he finished I did the same for him, teasing his cock, I couldn't wait to get in the bed with him.

After we had dried off, we both started to kiss and he picked me up and layed me down on the bed, and he began slowly to put his cock in my wet pussy. "Fuck!" he screamed, " your so fucking tight." I smiled at him and I started to moan loud when he started to thrust into me, after about 10 mins he went to pull out and was saying he was gonna cum, I wrapped my legs around him and pleaded "No daddy, I want you to cum in me!" he replied "Sweetie, I'm so sorry, note this time, maybe another time" and after that he had UN wrapped my legs from around him and cummed over my belly. I kissed him and said that was wonderful, I wiped the cum off my belly and then got in bed beside him, I fell asleep with his arms around me and my boobs against him and my leg was on top of him touching his cock.

I thought to myself, I was going to get to cum in my tight little pussy.

I woke up before him and went to make him coffee, when I came back with his cup of coffee i decided if I was gonna be his cum slut, I was gonna be a good one, so I went down and started to lick his cock, putting it in my mouth and licking it, the teasing the head and slowly going down, and I would lick his ballls and strock his cock, he started to moan with pleasure, and he quickly said "Sweetie, I'm going to cum." I ignored him and put his cock down my throat until I got every last drop of cum. When I was finished I asked "Daddy, can we do this all the time?" and he was "Quick to reply "Hell yea!" we both smiled as I crawled up beside him and we started to kiss.

And I knew from that moment I loved my daddy and this was going to be alot of fun. ANd I knew I would have him cum in me.
Published 
Written by Abbey69boner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments