Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became My Brothers Slut

"the sex story of a brother and sister"

5
0 Comments 0
7.0k Views 7.0k
912 words 912 words
How I Became MyBrothers Slut

I was a pretty girl with long wavy blonde hair, blue eyes and I have size 8 figure with 32 C cup tits which were growing rapidly growing as I’m 17 years of age I’m in sixth form, but none of the guys my age were right, I wanted someone more mature. I had a few boyfriends but none that I really liked sexually and none that were old enough for me.

One Saturday I just got out the shower and as I was drying off I heard deep grunting from my 25 year old Brothers room. I decided to peek in the side of the door and seen him masturbating I instantly got extremely wet. It was at this point I realized how handsome my brother was with his short spikey black hair, dark eyes tanned and very muscular body. As I was having these feelings over my brother I wondered if they were normal, I wondered if there was something wrong with me. But at this moment I did not care.

I ran back to my room looking round my room for something to play with the nearest thing was a Biro pen so I stuck it up my little wet tight pussy moving it back and forth, my other hand playing with my nipples. I started screaming and moaning then I heard a moan that was not mine, I looked up and sure I seen my brother I stopped at once and putting on a large top beside my bed to cover everything. I went to look for him just as I looked over the banister of the stairs and seen him looking very blushed. I followed him down the stairs into the kitchen and seen his boner through his jeans. I pretended I was just getting a glass of water but now as I saw his cock I knew he wanted me too.

So over the next few days I became more touchy feely with him, always giving him hugs when I could and even a kiss on the check now and again, to which he would always blush and get a boner. One night when our parents were away to the cinema, we decided to watch a movie and eat some popcorn. While we waited for ‘paranormal activity’ to download I was giving him a hug saying I was going to be scared, to which he replied “Don’t be scared Babe, you have me to protect you.” Once we were watching it I kept getting really scared, at one point I jumped so my brother gave me a hug. He leant me into his lap, I looked up at him with bug puppy eyes and he suddenly bent down and kissed me sharply on the lips

He drew back very quickly, “I’m so sorry…” he said, I then replied and kissed him back forcefully, suddenly he slipped one hand down my bra, playing with my nipples, and one down my pants playing with the sides of my clit making it hard.

SusanStrm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanStrm

Then he began rubbing it softly and I began moaning in his ear. “That’s the movie done now..” he said after we fumbled for ages.. I wanted him badly now.. “I’m too scared to sleep.. Can you keep me company?” I whispered into his ear.

He followed into my room, He picked me up without warning and threw me onto my bed, I blushed and he kissed my lips and moving do.30wn kissing my neck, then down to my tits all around them and onto the nipple which he sucked so delicately. He continued kissing down my body slowly taking my pants off with his teeth. He threw them beside the bed and then kissed down my thighs and licked my clit. It was the most intense amazing feeling I’d ever had it made me moan sharply, He seemed pleased I moaned, he was getting faster and faster as I was moaning harder and louder. I was just about to cum when he stopped and came up licking all up my body, kissing me softly on the lips he stuck his penis gently up me. As I had broken myself with multiple different objects it didn’t hurt at all, I told him to go faster, and he happily did so. We were both almost done so he pulled it out told me to get on all fours and ass up. I did as I was told. He rammed his cock up me with more force, his cock hardened so much more in this position. He moaned softly and grabbed my sides. His breath on my neck made me so much hornier, I rammed my ass tight against him and felt his soft balls slap against me, It turned me on, I could feel the head of his cock thrusting inside me. It felt amazing. I came everywhere, it was dripping down my legs. He finished too, his cock went like solid rock and I felt him pump his load into me, Suddenly as we were both done I felt shy. I smiled shyly at him and picked up my clothes from the floor. I went back into my bedroom. Our parents returned home half an hour later.

Now I’m 20 and we do it all the time, although its an unspoken of rule that we never talk about what we do, but that suits me fine.

Published 
Written by lilpodigepie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors