Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became the Family Slut - 10

"Ima settles into her life as a Cum Slut Queen, and plans her wedding."

18
2 Comments 2
17.0k Views 17.0k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Hello. My name is Ima Hoarre. If you live anywhere near Orangebow county, Alabama, you prolly heard of me. I’m seventeen years old and what you might call a slut. Ever since I turned sixteen, I been fucking my two older brothers, Tommy and Ben, and my daddy, Rob, and even my grandfather, who lives with us. My daddy owns the Townhill Truck Stop outside of Fuggledix, and he makes the best porn rags you can get anywhere, and sells them at his truck stop convenience store.

If you want one of our porn rags, and you’re not a “regular”, you gotta go to the back of the store where they sell ammunition and fishing rods, catch Bubba Jake, or his daughter Carmella, and tell them you want to see “the good stuff in back”. They’ll know what you mean. But don’t be surprised if you see me naked on the covers! I told you, I’m a slut, the Cum Slut Queen of Orangebow county!

You know, lots of folks ask me what it’s like to be a slut. Especially a slut who loves to fuck black cocks and eat pussy, and takes pride in having everybody see naked pictures of me having sex every which way you can think of.

In fact, doctor Roberts asked me that very question when I was in his office. I was on his examination table, buck naked, with my legs up in the stirrups.

“Well, doctor, it feels just fine! I love it. I gotta tell you, I just can’t seem to get enough sex. Especially dirty sinful nasty sex! Knowing that mister Brown is taking pictures of me with cum running down my chin and my thighs. Walking downtown and seeing men recognize me, and knowing they prolly been jacking off to my pictures! It’s just wonderful! My pussy stays wet all the time!”

Doctor Roberts said, “I’m so proud of you, Ima! You’ve really embraced your true calling. I swear, if I had a daughter, I’d want her to be a cum slut just like you. Okay, now, let’s see what’s inside that lovely pussy of yours.”

And then you know what? Doctor Roberts just bent over and began sucking at my pussy! Oh! My! God! It felt so nasty and so hot. My doctor was eating out my pussy! His office assistant, Tamara, this gorgeous black girl, saw what he was doing and dropped some tools on the floor, and she moaned real low and grabbed at her crotch.

The doctor said, “Ima, I definitely taste semen in your pussy. Is that your father’s semen?”

“I doubt it, doctor. Daddy fucked me last night, like he always does when I sleep with him, but that’s prolly cum from my swim coach at school. After I practice, he takes me into his office and gets me all horny and everything, and then he fucks me real good. I came to your office straight from his office.”

“Well, he is one lucky man, darling. Is he the only man at your high school that you fuck?”

“Oh, shoot, no! There’s my math teacher, and the principal. I have a deal with them that if I wear panties and don’t flirt with nobody in school, they give me a double fucking on Wednesdays right after band practice. Oh, and I blow mister Edward’s cock right after my clarinet lesson. He’s the band director. Did you know he won us three awards so far this … oh! Oohh! OOoohhhh! Doctor Roberts, what are you doing? That feels so good!”

And it did! It felt so luscious that I had to squeeze my titties and pinch my nipples! My back was arching and I could hardly catch my breath!

“I’m massaging your clit and your G-spot, Ima. I want to make sure that you are fully aroused for this next procedure. Are you fully aroused?”

“Well, almost. Not quite though. Oh god that feels sooooo fucking good!”

“Tamara? Put down that clipboard and see what you can do to arouse miss Hoarre.”

Tamara dropped the clipboard and looked at the doctor, then at me, waving her hands in the air. Then I got her by the arm and pulled her down toward me. She got the hint and started kissing and sucking on my titty. Not being the selfish type, I reached under her starched white skirt and slid my fingers right up her thigh and into her wet panties. I began finger fucking her while her mouth was doing all kinds of nasty sinful things to my titty.

“I’m… I’m… almost there… doctor…!”

Tamara let out another low moan and she straightened up, whipped off her skirt and panties and climbed up on the table, where she proceeded to kneel over my face and start rubbing her hot black juicy pussy all over my face! Oh! My! Fucking! God! My mouth was just full of her thick spicy negro panty pudding and my tongue was way up inside her, and I was sucking her clit, and we was both getting hotter and hotter by the second.

I heard the doctor say, “That’s perfect!”

And then I felt doctor Robert’s fine six inch cock ram all the way into my cunt! He grabbed my hips and started pounding his cock into me like a trip-hammer! The slap of his thighs against my butt sounded like gunshots! He growled like a mountain lion in heat and just... Fucked. Me. With. Out. Mercy. And I screamed right up into Tamara’s sloppy wet crotch and I came and came and came and Tamara was groaning and humping my face and the doctor was just a-raping my horny cunt hole like there was no tomorrow, and I heard him grunting and cursing and felt his hot cum flood my vagina and begin dripping out and oozing into the crack of my ass.

Tamara screamed that she was cumming, and we was all screaming and writhing and grunting and humping each other, and more stuff fell on the floor and made the biggest racket. When it was all over, Tamara got off the table and immediately knelt on the floor and cleaned off doctor RobertS’ juicy cock with her thick black lips. Doctor RobertS patted her on the head and fought to catch his breath.

“Well, Ima, everything seems in perfect order. You’ve still got the tightest cunt for a non-virgin that I ever fucked. And I removed your diaphragm – you won’t be needing it anymore. I got the results back from your tests this morning. Congratulations! You’re pregnant again! At least two months.”

I was still panting, coming down from my fantastic orgasms. “What? I’m gonna have a baby? YAY!!”

“That’s right, darling. And if you used that diaphragm correctly, then the father is…”

“MY DADDY!! I’M GONNA HAVE MY DADDY’S BABY! YAY!!”

“…yes, your father. Now there’s another lucky sunuvabitch. Damn, if I had had a daughter like you…”

“Thank you, doctor Roberts! Thank you so much! And thank you Tamara. God, I love your hot black cunt! Your panty pudding tastes so fuckin’ good!”

She just smiled at me and batted her eyelashes.

Well, I got all dressed and kissed the doctor and Tamara led me out to the lobby, where the patients were waiting to be seen, and if I’m lying, I’m dying, they started applauding! They must have heard all the fucking and sucking we was doing! I heard a gasp, and Tamara shrieked and I looked down, and Tamara had forgot to put her panties and skirt back on! Everybody could see her lovely black pussy! She modestly covered it with her hand, grinned at everybody, and backed into the examination room.

So instead of going back to school for my last class, I went straight home to give everybody the news.

I wanted to tell Daddy first, of course, but they said he was busy in the studio. Shoot, I felt my news was more important than making porn pictures, so I ran to the back of the house, then up to the second floor. I went to the biggest “living room” studio, and sure enough, there was my Daddy and Reverend Peters, of the Fuggledix First Baptoluthetarian Church, the biggest church in Orangebow County. They was both naked as bluejays, sitting on this huge couch side by side. Reverend Peters’ two twin daughters, Mary Lou and Jeanine, were there, too. They were both wearing baby doll pajama tops that were so thin they didn’t hide nothing. They were both sucking cock and finger fucking themselves.

I just had to stop for just a minute and watch, cause it was about the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! Just six months ago, the Rev (as we lovingly call him now) didn’t believe in sex no way no how, and now his girls are two of my Daddy’s highest paid models. And the Rev took to incesting his own girls like a fish takes to water! I think Mary Lou is pregnant with his baby! I sure hope so! Having your daddy’s baby is just the most loving thing I can think of! I swear I do!

Carmella was standing naked beside me, so I hugged her. She was there as a ‘fluffer’, a girl who helped the men keep their hardons. Wasn’t nobody better at fluffing than Carmella, especially with white men. Here in Orangebow county, there wasn’t a straight white man alive who didn’t fantasize about having sex with a big-tittied black girl like Carmella!

Daddy was beginning to grunt and groan like he does when he’s ready to cum, With Mary Lou’s head bobbing up and down his rigid eight inch cock. The Rev was holding Jeanine’s head still in his hands while he thrust his dick repeatedly into her horny mouth. You know, the Rev had a pretty nice dick hisself. I wouldn’t mind fucking him at all. I never fucked me a preacher before.

I didn’t want to ruin the pictures, so I waited, and just a moment later, the Rev and my Daddy both came like bulls, and their cum was just a-spewing out of the girls’ mouths, cause in our porn shoots, the girls aren’t supposed to swallow – we want as much jizm showing in the pictures as we can get. And then the men were shooting more jizm all over the girls’ faces.

I heard mister Brown shout “Cut!” from his control room around the corner.

I ran up to the couch and as soon as the girls had stood up, I threw myself on Daddy.

“Daddy! You’ll never believe! I’m pregnant! I’m gonna have your baby!”

He hugged me and was grinning from ear to ear.

“You just get back from doctor Roberts?”

I nodded up and down.

“Did that old bald-headed pervert fuck you again, Sweet Muffin?”

“Of course he did, Daddy. You know he always does. He says I’m two months along. And I don’t need to wear that old dia-fram thingie any more. God, I hate that thing.”

“I know, Sweet Muffin, but it was the only way to insure that just my sperm got to your eggs. Now you run upstairs and give the news to Elda. Me and the Rev have to get it up again and do another shoot with his daughters. Say, we’re doing this shoot for a new rag we got coming up, Daughter-Swapping Incest Swingers. Any chance you could come down in an hour and let me and the Rev take a turn at you together?”

I looked over at the Rev. His eyes were like burning lanterns, and his mouth had this most lustful grin. I looked down and my skirt had rucked up. He was staring at my panties. I looked up and I saw his super thick seven inch cock start to swell. I couldn’t help myself, and I kinda pulled my panties to the side so he could see my shaved pussy lips. And his cock throbbed with pure fuck-lust, I swear it did!

“Rob? You really gonna let me fuck your daughter, Ima? That would be such an honor! Oh thank you, sweet Jesus!”

My Daddy used his gruff voice, “Of course I am! Didn’t I just fuck your two daughters? It’s the least I can do, and besides, the name of the rag is “Daughter-Swapping”, right? So we gotta swap daughters.”

I kissed Daddy on the lips and said, “I’d love to! Give me time to give Elda the news.”

Carmella hugged me again. She was crying tears of joy. As I headed to the staircase, I reached down and gave the Rev’s semi-hard cock a squeeze. Damn, I never fucked a preacher before!

I wandered up to grandpa’s room to find my fiancé, Elda, the most beautiful black woman there ever was in Alabama! If I’m lying, I’m dying! Don’t let the fact that she’s got ten inches of the sexiest, most gorgeous slab of black cock-meat persuade you otherwise. She is all woman, and the love of my life. As I went down the hall, I heard grandpa groaning and moaning, and bed springs squeeking. I knew what was going on.

I went into grandpa’s bedroom and he was naked on the bed, on all fours. Elda was naked, too, pushing her monster cock into grandpa’s poop hole, with beads of sweat pouring down her dark golden-brown skin. Now maybe I should explain that Elda is grandpa’s son by a black woman he had in Kentucky. Well, he WAS his son, except he was so effeminate and girly, despite being almost six feet tall.

BombShels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BombShels

Grandpa spent a bundle of money on doctors so that his son, that is his DAUGHTER, could grow the biggest, finest, bounciest set of DDD black tits you ever seen in your life! A little plastic surgery gave her a face that Diana Ross would die for!

Technically, I guess that means that Elda is my half-uncle. Or half-aunt or whatever – god, it confuses me too. But that just makes me love her even more, knowing that I’m her blood relative. Grandpa swears that Elda is the only “man” he was ever queer for, but none of us really think of Elda as a man. She’s just this perfectly lovely black woman with poise, grace, sensuality, charm, intelligence, and yes, ten inches of black cock thicker than my wrist! She has everything!

And she was shoving that black cock up grandpa’s ass while she reached under and masturbated him. They stopped in mid-stroke when I ran into the room.

“Elda! Grandpa! I’m pregnant! I’m gonna have Daddy’s baby!”

I threw myself on the bed as Elda pulled out of grandpa and tossed away the condom she was using. They both hugged me tight and cried tears of joy. I tongue kissed both of them and felt probing fingers sliding into my pussy and fondling my tits. At moments of sheer joy like this, there is only one way to express to your most beloved family members how much you love them. You have sex with them.

They gently took off my blouse, my bra, my skirt and my panties, until I was naked. Their hands and mouths were all over my body as flashes of pure fuck-lust went through me like lightening. Fingers probed my sloppy wet pussy, and I could feel my thick aromatic panty pudding just oozing out of me. Other fingers pinched my nipples, making me gasp with a sexual thrill beyond words. They were using me! Using me as their personal sex toy, engaging in the most wonderful and wickedest thing that a family can do: gang-incest. And I loved it. I couldn’t get enough! I kept begging them to fuck me, rape me, take me, but they played with me, making me hotter and hornier than I could stand!

Finally, they flipped me over on my hands and knees. Grandpa’s beautiful stiff cock was sliding between my horny lips, fucking my face, and his hands was roughly squeezing my sensitive titties. Elda’s amazing black cock, with its thick veins, was pushing into my sloppy wet cunt hole, where it belonged, where it would always belong, where I needed it with every fiber of my being. My nasty whore hole spasmed and clamped down on his fuck pole as he forced it inch by inch ever deeper inside my little girl womb.

And then we were humping and fucking and sucking and groaning oh my god fuck me harder and grunting and rocking the bed and flesh slapping flesh like gunshots and writhing and begging for more more more tears of ecstatic joy animal fuck-lust the headboard slamming the wall, my tongue worshiping grandpa’s sinful cock, my vagina walls clamped tight around Elda’s brutal pounding thrusting stabbing oh my god oh my god deep fucking so good thank you god thank you god writhing humping double penetrating lascivious sin, sin, SIN, and total surrender to the nastiest incestuous wickedness a girl could ever want while they grunted and growled at me…

“Whore! Cock slut! Filthy cock sucker! Daddy fucking tramp! Suck it! Swallow my cum you cheap fucking tramp! You want my black cock, you nasty whore? You dirty little cum bucket! Beg for it! Beg for it, slut!

And I did! I couldn’t out loud, but in my mind, I was begging to god hisself to make them fuck me harder and deeper and faster and make me their cum bucket whore, their sinful wicked nymphomaniac incest slut toy, and fill me up with their nasty seed … and… and… AND… I… I… OMIGOD! OH! MY! FUCKING!

GAAAaaaaagggghhhh!!! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!

I was chocking on grandpa’s cum, it was spewing into my mouth so fast! My vagina swelled like a balloon as Elda dumped a GALLON of her hot, thick, rich, negro sperm into me!...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments