Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became the Family Slut - 9

"Ima Hoarre Finally Becomes the Cum Slut Queen of Orangebow County"

24
2 Comments 2
19.1k Views 19.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words
How I Became the Family Slut – Part 9

I was in the small living room watching a movie on our huge, brand new TV set that my grandfather, Dick, had bought us. He had also got us the complete set of porn movies called the Antebellum Slave Plantation series. Man, let me tell you they are so hot and nasty, just full of incest and bondage and whites and blacks fucking each other, and all kinds of wicked sex! Me and Carmella love them!

We were watching episode number three, “Knocking Up the Slaves”, where General Beauregarde -- he's the owner of this huge plantation in Louisiana -- had his wife bring in the female slave girls for the Spring slave breeding inventory. His wife is a beautiful Southern Belle who loves being gang-fucked by the slave men, and she wears these low cut southern gowns that show off her huge titties that quiver like Jello when she walks, and she's carrying this short whip that she's always using on the slaves.

The wife had the negro girls lined up, that is, all the ones who were sixteen or older. And pretty of course. There ain't no ugly slaves in these movies. One by one, the wife ripped the ragged dresses off the girls, leaving them standing there naked, and she and the General would discuss the girl's "qualities" -- you know, like how big her boobs were, whether or not she was a virgin, if her lips were wide enough to stretch around the General’s dick – and if the girls were ready to be impregnated by the General.

The wife would fondle their big black boobs and I could tell it was making the wife AND the slave really hot. It was sure making ME hot! And then the General, he took out his stiff white cock and made this one slave girl get down on her knees and she's just sucking him to beat anything I ever seen, while the wife is cracking the whip across the girl's buttocks.

I just had to spread my legs and put two fingers up my drooling pussy and start knuckle-humping. I slipped my other hand under Carmella's skirt and helped frig her hot black pussy which was as wet as an Alabama swamp. We grinned at each other and turned back to the movie.

About then, we heard a ruckus down the hall near the main front doors. Daddy was talking to somebody, and he sounded really happy. We heard footsteps coming our way, so Carmella and me took our fingers out of our pussies and put them in our mouths and sucked the panty pudding off. Daddy walked in with Uncle Jake and this other man who was pushing a dolly piled high with boxes. The box on the top had been opened and Daddy had something in his hands.

"Sweet Muffin? Guess what I got for you?"

Usually when Daddy asks me that, he means he wants me to suck his hard dick. But somehow I figgered this time it had something to do with the magazines he was holding. Me and Carmella took them and looked at their covers.

OH!! MY!! FUCKING!! GOD!! SWEET!! JESUS!! IN!! HEAVEN!!

I was holding the newest copy of Cum Sluts magazine, and I WAS ON THE COVER!! I screamed so loud you coulda heard me all the way to Colbert County! That was MY FACE!! My curly red hair, my freckles, my gray-green eyes, and a huge stream of cum squirting out of Tommy's hard cock, and drooling down all over my face!! (Of course I recognized Tommy's cock -- it had been in my mouth often enough!) I screamed again!!

And Carmella screamed!!! I looked over at what she was looking at. It was Black Cock Sucking Whores, and there was Carmella's face ON THE COVER!! Omigod!! And she had her big puffy negro lips wrapped around her daddy's big black cock! (Of course I recognized Uncle Jake's cock -- it had been in my mouth often enough!) I screamed again!!

And me and Carmella were just a'screaming and a’jumping up and down and Daddy and Uncle Jake (he's Carmella's father) was just grinning ear to ear at us.

Me and Carmella looked at each other. We had done it! We had become the official Porn Slut Queens of Orangebow County Alabama! Our faces were gonna be on the covers of thousands of porn rags that would be sold to every trucker who passed through my Daddy's Townhill Truck Stop. Thousands of truckers would be jacking off looking at our faces and our titties and our sexy asses and our shaved pussies! (Not to mention all the hard cocks pumping cum in and on us!)

I was so happy I began to cry. And Carmella had a tear crawling down her cheek, too. We were famous! Daddy was so proud, he gave one of the magazines to the delivery man pushing the dolly.

“Here you go, Frank! That’s my daughter on the cover! My daughter Ima! You can keep that one! Show it to all the guys down at the truck depot!”

Frank’s eyes got as big as teacups. He looked at the cover, then up at me, then back at the cover.

“Gawww-leee mister Hoarre! Thank you, sir! Thank you! That’s your very own daughter sucking that big hard cock? Shit have mercy! Miss Ima, I’m gonna take this here magazine home with me and show it my girls! I got three at home, and I just know you will be an inspiration to all of them! Could you autograph it for me?”

I was only too happy to sign it, “Ima L. Hoarre, Cum Slut Queen of Orangebow County!”

Meanwhile, Uncle Jake was opening the other boxes and lifting out handfuls of magazines. There was Cocks and Cunts (Tommy was on the cover fucking one of our female cousins), White Sluts For Black Cocks, Pregnant Sluts (with an 8-month pregnant ME being fucked by two white guys in my cunt and my ass), Sex Crazy Teen Sluts (Carmella was on the cover with two really hung white boys and a white girl with blonde hair), Lesbian Teen Whores, Black-On-White Orgies, Homo Cock Suckers, Anal Obsessions and just lots of others.

We heard more footsteps and in ran mister Brown who manages all the cameras in our studios, and my mother. They wanted to know what all the ruckus was about. As soon as they found out, they was screaming and hollering and giving me and Carmella so many hugs we couldn't breath. I sat down on the couch and flipped open the Black-On-White Orgies magazine, looking for the shots with me in them. They woulda been made after my baby was born. I found them! They were even hotter and nastier than I remembered. In just seconds, I felt my panty pudding oozing out of my pussy lips again. I just had to pull my skirt up and start finger-fucking myself! You shoulda seen Frank’s face when he saw what I was doing! I just grinned up at him and spread my legs wider. Shit fire, I was PROUD of being a slut!

My Daddy sat down on the couch next to me, hugged me in his arms and gave me a big french kiss. Out of habit, my hand went into his crotch and stroked his dick, which was hard as a bedpost. His hand was squeezing my titty, making my nipples hard. We kept on kissing as we tipped over onto the couch and I heard Daddy's zipper and the next thing I knew, his gorgeous cock was slipping into my moist hot baby chamber. I was off the pill and me and Daddy had been trying to get me pregnant for two months now, but I was wearing one of them dia-fram things what I got from Doctor Roberts. And there we was, doing some hot and nasty incest fucking right there in front of god and everybody.

Pretty soon, as I was beginning to breath real hard, mister Brown's dick poked my face so I sucked it into my mouth. I saw that Carmella was already fucking Frank, the delivery man. He was laying on the floor and she was on top, just a’working her pussy up and down his big horny shaft, and him mumbling something about he never had any black pussy before. And Uncle Jake was forcing his stiff black cock into her ass. Carmella just loves being double fucked! And my momma had taken her blouse off and was letting mister Brown suck on her big soft titties. Her hand was under her skirt and I could hear the squishy sounds of her finger-fucking herself.

Just as her orgasm was about to hit, she looked right square in my eyes and said, "I am so proud of you, Ima! I never dreamed I would have a daughter so fucking hot and nasty like you are!"

God, I think it's so wonderful that everybody in my family loves each other! Don't you think all families ought to be this way? I do. I can’t imagine no other way to live. It seems that at least once a day, I wind up in the middle of a big incest orgy like this. I know it’s sinful and nasty as all hell, but my pussy is just so horny all day long. Ever since my baby Desiree was born, I been letting just any and every body put their cock, tongue and fingers inside me.

We celebrated for maybe twenty minutes. I sucked a load of cum from Frank, even though he was a total stranger. Then I climbed on top of Uncle Jake and fucked him while my mother was kissing all over Uncle Jake's coal-black cock and balls. It makes momma SO FUCKING HOT to see a giant black cock stretching my cunt. Carmella was just all mouth and pussy -- she had cocks in her every which way. I never heard that girl cum so loud.

Momma told me how proud she was of me again and kissed me. I just had to get down on my knees and eat momma’s pussy out until she had another big orgasm. Frank thanked me and Carmella for the best blow jobs he had had in a coon’s age, and we gave him another magazine to take home to his girls. Carmella autographed that one. Then the men hauled the magazines back to the office in the studio.

It was just Carmella and me and the movie. We rewound it back to the black girls doing the Spring slave breeding inventory and watched the slave girl on her knees take a huge load of pearly white cum from the General's horny nine-inch cock, while he said, "Slaves, any time you see me in the house, you must get down on your knees and make your hot negro lips available to my horny white cock! Understand? Any girl that doesn't swallow will be whipped, and then sold!"

The General pick out the ones he wanted to make babies in, and the ones who would serve as house cleaning staff. He showed them their uniform, which consisted of a short pleated skirt, white silk crotchless panties, and a bustier blouse which exposed most of their breasts and all their nipples.

Carmella said, "Shit, if I got to wear an outfit like that and had to suck'n'fuck that big white cock three times a day, I wouldn't mind being a slave."

We both knew she was kidding, but it was still really funny.

After the movie, I took a double fistful of the new porn rags up to my room and started going through them. I was putting in bookmarks where there was a picture of me. I was almost done when my grandfather saw my door open and came in.

"What’cha doing, princess?"

As I explained to him, his eyes roamed over all the nasty cover pictures. He stepped over beside me and slid his hand up my skirt and fondled my ass. I just grinned and wiggled my ass against his hand.

"Any pictures of me in there, princess?"

"Yes, granpa, I think there's a couple in this one, Depraved Incest Perverts."

I opened it up to show a series of six full page shots of granpa feeling me up, making me suck his cock, shooting thick streamers of cum all over my tits, and then fucking my shaved pussy. He said he remembered making those pictures and it was making him real horny. His fingers slid between my ass cheeks and into my sopping wet pussy. Pretty soon, I was laying on the bed with my knees up around my shoulders and granpa was stroking his big fat cock into my wet pussy. Can you just imagine that? Your own grandfather fucking you?! He was giving me one orgasm after another.

The noise attracted my brothers Ben and Tommy, who poked their heads in the open door.

Granpa said, “C’mon in boys! I don’t think one cock is gonna be near enough for your little sister! I need some help!”

My brothers had just come in from their barn chores and were all sweaty and smelly.

Emma_Eevanss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Eevanss

God, it made my pussy just quiver with lust when they rubbed their sweaty dirty bodies all over me! Granpa was laying on the bed, on his back, with his cock deep inside my pussy. Tommy was behind me with his cock deep inside my ass. And Ben was in front of me with his cock half way down my swaller-pipe. And we were all groaning and moaning and humping and thrusting! And I was being triple penetrated! I was truly being the “family slut” and I loved it. God, there was nothing better than making every orifice of my little body available to every member of my family, any where, any time! All I wanted was to be their innocent little cum-bucket slut! Somehow, deep inside, I just knew that this was the purpose god had intended for me.

And yet I knew that god thought that I was a dirty whore for letting my brothers and my granpa fuck me. What I was doing was the most wicked, sinful, depraved thing a young girl could do, and that god must be totally ashamed of me and disgusted with me for having no morals at all, and the very thought of it just made my pussy hotter, and lit a fire in my body I could not resist. I had to surrender to the pure lust that was consuming me! I imagined god watching me and the more ashamed he became, the hornier I became! The only thing I could think of was wishing that I had more pussies and more mouths so I could drain every cock in the whole goddam Hoarre house!

And then I came!

“AAAAaaaaaaagggghhhhhhh!!!... Mmmmpphhh!!... Unghhh!!... Unghhh!!... Unghhh!!... Unghhh!!...“

I felt each cock in turn flood my wicked whore-slut body with nasty cum, and I heard granpa and my brothers moaning and grunting and calling me names.

“…fucking whore!!… cum-drinking!!… cock-sucking!!… suck my dick!... wicked slut whore!!... cum bucket sex toy!!...”

It was music to my ears, and my body convulsed in one awesome, earth-shaking orgasm after another until I absolutely fucked myself into a coma, I swear I did!

After I sucked all their limp cocks clean, they kissed me and left me with my porn rags.

I opened one and found some pictures that were made of me just two months before. I could see my "new tits" as I called them. After my baby was born, the Titty Fairy had come and visited me, and left me with a permanent set of round firm 34Cs, with big pointy rosebud nipples. My braces had been removed (I now had perfect teeth), and I had a trimmed thatch of red pussy hair -- fine as frog's hair. My face, though it was still covered with freckles, looked more like a young woman’s than a tomboy kid's. Elda, the woman I loved so much, was fucking me from behind in the picture. It was so fucking hot. Elda has a drop dead gorgeous face, and perfect breasts as big and round as cantaloupes and the most massive ten inch black cock you have ever seen!

I had to tell Elda the good news! It occurred to me that I was naked, and had big gobs of cum drooling down my legs and my tits, but I just couldn’t wait. So I grabbed a couple more magazines and my strap-on and dashed up to her room. Elda wasn’t there. I peeked in her bathroom and in granpa’s room next door (cause they still fuck sometimes), but she was not to be found. Finally, I went to her workroom where she makes studio costumes. There she was, working on an outfit for me. It was like one of the female slave uniforms from “Knocking Up the Slaves”, only it also had this cute jacket that matched the skirt and covered the bustier and the breasts.

“Hey there, Ima! I’m done with your costume for the new photo story… whoa! Look at you, girl! You’re naked and just covered in jizm! What’s going on?”

“It’s the new porn rags, Elda! I’m on the cover of two of ‘em, I’m the CUM SLUT QUEEN of Orangebow County! Lookit here!”

“Oh, Ima! These are beautiful. And you are so sexy, child. God, look at the size of that cock in your mouth! God, girl, these are just driving me crazy! I am so proud of you, baby!”

And sure enough, a big tent was forming in her skirt. Then Elda gave me a deep french kiss which lit another fire in my vagina. I felt her fingers slip into my cum-sloppy pussy and scoop out two finger fulls of semen and panty pudding. She put her fingers in her mouth and slurped.

“Can you believe it, Elda? Truckers from all over Alabama are gonna be looking at our pictures and jacking off while dreaming of us. Look here at these...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments