Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Fucked My Mom

"This is how I fucked my mom"

79
7 Comments 7
175k Views 175k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Legendary Story
My name is Frank im a twenty year old student living at home with my mom,dad,brothers and sister.
The incedent happened three weeks after my eighteenth birthday when I was in my room on my day off work having a good pull on my cock watching Amber Lynn Bachs tits bounce on my laptop screen while everybody was away to work or.

As I was pulling my cock I noticed that it was hard as a rock but my spit was drying up and I needed a drink to make more spit. So I decided to go down stairs to get a drink quickly and get back to my movie so I got up of my bed and realised I had the freedom to walk around the house naked and thats exactly what I did. when I was walking down stairs I could feel my cock swinging from side to side slaping its head of each leg in turn.

When I got down stairs I quickly threw a drink of water into me and headed for my bedroom but as I was about to walk out th kitchen door I saw my moms baby oil that she used al over her body while laying in the sun waiting for it to burn her to a crisp. This made me smile because I remembered when she lay out for too long and burnt her so badly she had to take off work and then it hit me that I could use this as a lubricant instead of my spit. So then as I headed for my room once again I heard my front door close and a voice saying "Frank im home".

Oh shit I thought to myself as I stood there butt naked with baby oil in my hand. Before my mom could get to the kitchen I put down the baby oil and ran to the garage door to hide. So in the Garage I looked to see if I could find any clothes but there where none. By this time I realised that mom had stopped calling me and figured I was out. I could still hear her in the house so I thought o myself maybe she forgot her phone or something for work.

So after a while later I realised that mom wasnt going anywhere and decided I had to make a move for my room or I would definatly get caught so I was able to open the door without a noise and slowly walk towards the stairs but my mom was sitting on the sofa in the livingroom and I was trying my hardest not to make a noise when I noticed my mom was sitting groaning in what I thought was pain so I casualy walked over to the back of the sofa about to ask my mom whats wrong. I then realised my mom sitting there finguring the box of herself with a tit in her other hand so I quickly hid behind the sofa so she wouldnt see me as she flicked her head back and screamed " OOH FRANK I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME SO BAD SON".

At this moment I thought she saw me till she said "oh god im going to get my son to fuck me when he gets home I promise".
This made me feel sick that my own mom wanted me so bad but could not help the blood racing to my cock and within seconds I was as hard as I have ever been and so the next thing I know is im whacking myself to the sound of my own mom finguring herself to the thought of my cock.

I was enjoying myself so much at this point I comletely forgot to go to my room and get dressed that my mom started screaming once again this time saying "oohh Frank im cuming on our hot young cock oohh". She then fixed herself and walked towards the door and this when she caught me lying there with my raging boner in hand.

She screamed at the top of her lungs "FRANK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU SICK BASTARD". She then ran into the kitchen to get away from me but I followed her with my cock still saluting her as I acussed her of being the sick one for shouting my name while she fucked herself. I then thought I had the upper ground when I tried to show her its OK because I now wanted what she wanted but she told me to go to my room.

laylaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laylaGold


I then told that she promised to god that she was going to get me to fuck her but she then told me to "FUCK OFF".
So in a raised voice I told her "mom I heard what you were saying about me and its ok because I want to fuck YOU now".
But she didnt react so I went to my room as I thought she didnt want me anymore.

About twenty minutes later my mom called me down from my room and asked me into the livingroom where she was now standing and she started to explain that what she was doing was just a fantasy and it could not become reality because shes my mom and before she could finish I told her that" if we both wanted to experience each other we should just fuck and get it done with". she told me to "get with the real world we are mother and son".

"Come on mom you know you want my cock and now is yor chance to have it" I said as I grabbed my bulging cock through my trousers. Her eyes lit up in amazment that her son did indeed want her too.
At this point I knew I had her so I took out my cock and her jaw dropped as I told her "mommy please. you promised god".

she dropped to her knees and looked into my eyes and said "franky mommy has an itch would you scratch it for me?"
I said "sure mom where is the itch"
she grabs my dick and says "at the back of mommys throat" then puts my dick in mouth and slowly licks my cock in her mouth before trying to deepthroat it. As she does this I decided to start putting my hips into fucking her mouth and she again removes it to say "thank you honey for getting that itch now lets see what you can do with your tounge".

I couldnt believe I was about to get so lucky as to lick my moms hairy pussy of all her juices that she whipped up earlier. I pushed her onto the sofa so she could relax while I licked her snatch. Then I pushed up her skirt to reveal her soaking wet panties that where now transparent. So I removed them and put them in my pocket for later without her knowing. I then got my first taste of my moms scent and I was in heaven as my mom put me in a head scissors and asked me "does mommy taste good baby".
I dont reply because I am licking her so much I want her to cum and after five minutes of some furious fingering she cums on my hand and I remove it to taste it.

Now im on my knees in front of my mom licking her cum of my fingers. As I look up I see mom sitting there on the sofa with a smile on her face watching me enjoy her juices, As she asks "enjoying that honey?"
I reply "oh my god mom you taste so good".

As my mom gets up to get cleaned up I force her back onto the sofa and ask her "where the fuck do you think your going?"
She smiles at me and says "I thought we were done baby"
So I tell her "Mom I have been waiting to fuck you for so long, What makes you think im going to let you slip away now?"

Mom doesnt reply so I spit on my cock and slowly enter my moms pussy and as I do so I can tell my mom is enjoying this by her eyes rolling back into her head and her mouth open wide cooing as I give her all my inches. The feeling of my cock in my mom for the first time makes me feel so good I tell her "Mom I love you so fucking much I will fuck you when ever you want."

My mom tells me "Son I want your dick everytime I see you."
My mom is lying there taking my dick and I think to myself I want to here her scream. So I pick up some speed and with that she starts to let out groans and she tells me "oh yea baby thats what mommy wants, make titties bounce, oh fuck me hard." 
The sight of my moms tits bouncing and her voice now roaring with screams of pleasure. I can now feel my balls fizzle as they are about to explode
Published 
Written by hairyballs1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments