Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How we learn

11
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was one of those nights were I just couldn't sleep. The air was warm and it was too hot. So I had turned my bed side lamp on to watch television. But of course, at 1:00AM there was nothing good on. I was feeling a bit horny so I went and put a porn DVD on. "Cum Baby" was one of my favourites.

I laid back down on my bed and watched it and I could feel my nipples growing erect under my skimpy nightgown and I could feel a moist feeling between my legs. Although I was utterly mortified as my 18 year old daughter came into my room and caught me. She didn't seem the slightest bit alarmed to my surprise. I quickly stopped the DVD with the remote and blushed.

"Honey, I didn't realize you were there..."

My daughter just looked at me and giggled.

"Mom there"s no need to get embarrassed." She gave me a reassuring smile and well, I nodded.

I patted the bed next to me and she came over to me without any hesitation and laid down next to me.

"So mom, what were you watching?" She winked at me which caused me to laugh.

"Just one of the porn movies I like."

I looked to my daughter and I realized how beautiful she was. Laying here with me, her long blonde curls falling delicately around her face, the way her young pert breasts had formed and how her nipples were sticking out of her nightie.

My daughter didn't seem to mind the fact I was looking at her. She seemed to like it because she began to slide her hands over her breasts. I admit I loved watching her. It was such a turn on. She fingered her nipples, she tweaked them and then she spoke, breaking the silence.

"Mom, I have a confession."

My eyes moved from her breasts reluctantly.

"What..is it, sweetheart?"

"I don"t want you to get mad because this is hard for me to say but I think...I might be a lesbian, mom."

I smiled to my daughter. "Honey, why would I be mad? It's completely natural. When I was your age I was confused about my sexuality but then I learnt I was bisexual."

She looked at me. "You're bisexual?? Wow, I would never have guessed!" We both laughed.

"Yes so, there is nothing wrong with being a lesbian honey. I'll support whatever decision you make." I smiled.

"Thanks mom. What's it like...?"

"Touching and kissing another woman? It's...so beautiful. It's wonderful."

My daughter smiled. "Mom, I don"t want you to think bad of me for asking such a thing but...do you think you could teach me some things...?" Her cheeks flushed bright red.

I laughed softly. "Of course honey..."

Then without any more words, I moved close to my daughter and I kissed her passionately. My tongue forced its way into her mouth and I felt her squirm and sigh with pleasure. I pulled my mouth from my daughters to slip my nightie over my head. She looked at my breasts with wide eyes. "You can touch them honey."

My daughters hands moved to my breasts and she began to rub them and mould them. Her fingers pinched my nipples and I moaned. She leaned her head to my breasts and she started to suck on my erect nipples.

Jana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jana

I couldn't"t control my moans. "Oh yes baby. Suck mommy's nipples."

She didn't stop for a while and I loved the moist, wet feeling between my legs. My daughter pulled away from my breasts and I smiled at her. I reached out and lifted her nightie over her head and I returned the favour. Her breasts were so soft, so young. I loved the fresh taste of her nipples. She moaned which gave me pleasure. I loved making my baby girl moan.

"Ohh mom, that feels so good!"

"I"m glad you like it."

I gave her a smile as I pulled my mouth from her breast. I took her hand and I put it against my panty covered pussy. I rubbed her hand along the fabric until she got the idea herself and then I let her hand go. I was very wet and still getting more wetter with my daughters touch. I moaned and so did she. "Oh baby. Take mommy's panties off and finger my wet cunt."

She did as I said and soon my panties were at my feet and I kicked them off. My daughter put 2 fingers in my clit, fingering me. I moaned and arched my back.

"Mom, can I put more fingers in your pussy? You're so wet...I"m so horny."

"As many as you like baby."

And soon my daughters hand was inside my cunt. I gasped and moaned louder. I finally started to cum over my daughters hand.

"Mom! Did you just cum?"

I nodded and we both giggled. I didn't"t have to say anything because she moved her head down to my soaking cunt and she spread my lips and she started lapping up my juices and flicking her tongue across my horny pussy. I moaned and pushed my hips up, forcing my cunt into my daughters face. I heard her moan and mumble something about how nice her mommy"s cunt tasted.

"Oh baby! Yes!! Suck my cunt baby! Suck mommy"s cunt!"

It didn't take long for me to cum again and my daughter was in the middle of sucking my clit. I moaned and felt her licking my juices up again. She lifted her head and she didn't have to say anything because I was hot for my daughter. I had always longed to taste her sweet virgin pussy.

I pulled her panties down and I saw that she was soaked. I pushed my face into her pussy and spread her lips and my tongue lapped eagerly at the taste of my daughter's cunt. She tasted so sweet. I moaned and I heard her moan too.

"Oh mommm! I"m gonna cum!"

Hearing that made my pussy wet all over again. I started sucking on her clit. I longed to taste her sweet cum. I sucked hard, making her moan and scream in pleasure. Her hips pushed and like me, she pushed her pussy into my face. It wasn't"t long after that before she started to cum and I happily licked at my daughters juices.

My daughter looked at me. "Oh mom, that was amazing. Can we do it more often?"

"Of course we can baby." I smiled and moved to lay up beside her."

Her fingers found their way to my hot, dripping pussy and she let them lay in there. I moaned and followed suit by doing the same. I knew this was the start to a beautiful relationship.

Published 
Written by FancyFreak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors