Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Couldn't Resist My Mum

"How my life has changed for the better. Two parents are better than one..."

21
3 Comments 3
16.6k Views 16.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Life was going perfectly for me at the moment, My dad was my lover and the father of my child to be. My baby bump was slowly starting to show which drives my dad crazy in the bedroom. My mum was back underneath our roof except she was sleeping in my old room as I had convinced my dad to change the house rules...

After having another wonderful night with my dad fucking me like a rag doll and cumming all over my body, I had fallen asleep like an angel. It must have been morning by now as I was woken up suddenly by my dad fingering my pussy.

Oh fuck.

It felt absolutely amazing!! Fingers slipping in and out of my pussy which always seemed to feel better than the last! I lay naked on my bed with my hips quickly bucking to the amazing pleasure I was feeling, his fingers dipping in and out of my slippery wet pussy.
I couldn't stop thinking oh my god, my dad's never woken me up like this before, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

As his fingers went faster and faster inside my tight pussy my fingers gripped the bed sheets tightly until I could feel my body tensing as I moaned out loud as my orgasm exploded through me. My pussy juices soaked my dad's hands and the bed! Slowly I came down from my orgasm and laid on my bed quietly simply enjoying the pleasure.

Finally, I opened my eyes and all of a sudden, I couldn't help let out a gasp! One of pure shock and complete pleasure! It wasn't my dad, it was my gorgeous mother who had her mouth on my pussy! This wasn't a part of the deal my dad had made with my mother a few weeks ago since my dad caught me licking my sweet innocent mother.

But who was I to deny the pleasure my body was receiving as my mum slowly finger fucked me while her mouth was wrapped around my swollen clit.

My mum licked and sucked until my body began to spasm and sent me into yet another cum gushing orgasm. My mum made sure to clean up all my cum, making sure she didn't leave anything to waste! My mum made her way up my young pregnant body and our mouths locked in a hot passionate kiss. Tasting my own pussy juices on my mum's lips began to make me so horny again and I began to make my way down to my mother's hot pussy.

I traced my fingers along her lips, slippery and wet. I began slowly dipping two fingers into my mother's wet pussy pressing them in and out. I began to pick up the pace, finally finger fucking my mother into hot passionate oblivion. My mum's body began to buck and her hips began to lift from the bed.

Just then I took my mum's clit into my mouth and began to suck harder than I ever thought I could. My mum screamed out in orgasmic pleasure while I simply continued without a care in the world. My mum finally came down from her orgasm and we cuddled up together and dozed off, knowing my dad was at work and wouldn't catch us breaking the rules.

A few hours later, I awakened to my breasts being licked and sucked. I remembered everything and I smiled a wicked smile. As I moaned and responded by kneading my mother's breast. We both locked our lips together in a passionate embrace and began to make hot love to each other.

We began touching and rubbing and kneading each other's bodies, not once stopping. We moved while still embraced and lay side by side and locked our mouths onto each other's pussies and licked and sucked the abundant wetness. Slurping and dipping our tongues deep into each other's delicious pussy!! Our tongues explored the pussy they were connected to, enjoying the juiciness that was our mother and daughter hot pussy.

I bit down softly onto my mother's clit, which made my mum gasp and squirt all over my face. I just kept on tasting and licking. Meanwhile, my mum dipped two fingers into my pussy while still sucking which sent me into another amazing orgasm as we continued to slurp each other's pussy dry.

Then again we moved once more away from each other, spreading our legs and pushing our pussies to each other for the first time. We each orgasmed as our pussies touched, which provided plenty of freedom to grind our hot bodies together; up and down, side by side. We ground against each other harder and faster with each passing moment. The sound of wet pussies and the smell of cum filled my room. Harder and faster, until mother and I screamed in orgasmic ecstasy, both cumming harder than ever before.

Exhausted, we again cuddled and went to sleep knowing that there would be many more orgasms to come when dad wasn't around.
The next day, once my dad left the house again for golf, my mum woke me up again. We both decided to spend the day together so we could enjoy more of each other.

We began with my mum leading me towards the shower naked. Once we climbed into the shower, my mum soaped up my body and washed off all the dried cum from my dad, the night before. We made sure to take our time exploring each other's bodies. After we shower we got dressed and had breakfast.

After breakfast, we decided to do some shopping at the mall and do some clothes shopping before dad got home The day went as normally just typical mother, daughter bonding while shopping, flirting, joking around. While mum's innuendo got more and more overt, and her casual touches took on a more significant approach.

I could tell in her eyes, my mother was getting impatient. They took on that telltale dark, smoky look they get when she's in the mood. As I was looking at some new dresses to show off for my dad. My mum came up behind me, held me around the waist and whispered in my ear.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

"Megan... Let's go have a little fun in a dressing room." Damn her, she's good.

She knows exactly how to appeal to my wild side because I'm basically a more slutty, younger version of her. I pressed myself back against her, feeling the electricity course through my body at the thought, and nodded breathlessly.

We sprinted into the nearest changing room, and each grabbed an armful of jeans to try on. After a hurried look around the store, we headed towards the changing rooms and went to an empty one in the middle of the hallway. I hadn't even heard the door click shut when my mother pounced.

She pushed me against the side of the stall and crushed my lips with her like we hadn't been able to kiss in months. Except it was only yesterday She was licking my pussy. My mum's hands held my hips tight to her as I caressed her face and neck with mine. My mum slid her hands up my back to the clasp of my halter and unfastened it, wiggling just far enough away to allow the strips of cloth to fall between us.

A gasp escaped me as her thumbs strummed over my nipples, already hard from the naughty thrill. Not to be outdone, I reached for my mum's belt buckle and unfastened her jeans as she slid off her heels. Our passionate kiss broke again, long enough for my mum to wriggle her out of her pants and find my right nipple, that I love to have sucked, with her moist lips.

My silence finally broke as my mum gently bit my nipple. I couldn't fight back the low, throaty rumble of a groan. To distract myself from the pleasure I was receiving, I started massaging my mum's breasts through her shirt. We both grew frustrated with the layers of cloth and I hurriedly yanked her tank top and bra up over her soft, full boobs. My hands were rewarded for the adventure with her stiff, sensitive nipples.

My mum basked in the sensations briefly, then turned things up another gear. She quickly dropped to her knees in front of me, hiked the skirt of my dress up around my hips, looped a finger on each side of my red thong, took the middle of the band with her teeth and quickly worked it down my legs, tossing it aside. I fought back another groan as her hot breath danced on my already hot pussy.Tauntingly, she kissed the smooth, bare skin just above my clit and stood up, wriggling her own panties down and off as she did.

She pressed her thigh between mine and up against my wet pussy, wedging me tight between her body and the wall, inviting my own leg up to her dripping slit. As we were situated, she grabbed my leg at the bottom of my butt and started grinding herself into my thigh. God, my mother was wet and so was I.

Our hips quickly found the rhythm we each needed, slow, hard thrusts, sinking deep into one another at the end. I needed this, badly. I humped her leg as we each ground our clits against the other's thigh. Her free hand found my waiting nipple and gave it an electric tweak. I kissed her as hard as I knew how, to try to keep myself silent, but I knew I was losing ground.

Our orgasms spiralled out of control. As she got closer to cumming, I felt her thigh grow tenser and tenser, giving me even more of the firm, delicious pressure on my button. From her thrusts, and the way she kissed me and pinched my nipple I knew she was approaching the brink.

My own climax wasn't far behind. I felt her temperature rise, her breaths get faster, and the fine, thin layer of sweat appears on her skin. Her thrusts grew shaky, and she jerked her hips side to side, giving her the exact touch I knew set over the edge. Our kiss broke and her mouth hung open limply as her body tensed like a spring and shuddered violently.

A few short breaths later, my mother's body relaxed as the main quake of her orgasm subsided. Fortunately for me, nothing is as sexy as seeing and feeling her cum. My own mother. The dam broke as I fucked her thigh with several short, fast strokes which set me off.

Unfortunately for us, I don't possess her ability to have silent orgasms. The harder I fought back the moans of pleasure, the harder they fought to come out. I buried my face in the curve of my mum's neck as I moaned as quietly as I could. Which wasn't very quiet.

The early ripples of my climax gave way to the full, body orgasm, and I had to stifle myself. I bit into my mother's shoulder as my legs tensed up, my hips bucked wildly, and my abdomen spasmed and twitched. She strummed my nipples in such a delicious way, I knew she was enjoying watching me struggle to keep quiet.

I couldn't take it, I had to let it out. A long, low, throaty, passionate groan rumbled out from me as my orgasm crested. My core rippled and spasmed and twitched as my mum's shoulder muffled my pleas.

"Yes, yes, god, fuck yes, more."

My moans petered out with my wild hip thrashes, until I hung limply in my mother's arms. She kissed me delicately as I came back to earth. My eyes fluttered open as I took a few heavy breaths, my legs firming up beneath me. I kissed my mum back and gently pushed her away, sizing up our situation.

Clothes were strewn about, and I had no idea if we were overheard or not. I started rearranging my dress as I noticed a faint glimmer in my mum's eye as she refastened her bra and settled her shirt back in place. As I reach for my thong, she grabbed my wrist to stop me as she picked up her jeans.

"Leave 'em. That was too much fun to be just our little secret," She laughed.

 

Published 
Written by Mark308
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments