Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I fuck my twin sisters

"My sisters and I enjoy fucking"

5
0 Comments 0
15.7k Views 15.7k
924 words 924 words
I am John and I have two sisters, Anne and Kay, who are twins and are a year older than me. I divorced my wife when I discovered she was having an affair with another man.. The husbands of my sisters were together in a car and were both killed in an accident. Both of my sisters were widowed at once.

When everything was settled Anne and Kay each sold their houses and bought a three-bed roomed bungalow and moved in together. I stayed with them for a week and we went for walks each day and returned to their place where either Kay or Anne cooked a meal. The first evening I was there we had our meal and as it was a special occasion we drank rather a lot of wine and were all a little tiddly. So much so that Kay asked me what I did about sex now that I had no wife. Did I have a live-in girl friend? I replied that I didn`t and confessed that that I masturbated.

"How odd. That`s what we do. Sometimes we masturbate ourselves and sometimes each other whichever method we wished to use and make sure that we cum several times. How many times do you cum, John?" asked Kay.

"Normally only once but sometimes I jerk off in the morning and do it again in the evening. I`m rather pleased when I cum twice in one day".

"Could you masturbate for us to see you doing it? " asked Anne.

"If I do I`d have to be naked and neither of you would want to see me in the nude".

"We want to see you jerking yourself off and that`s what you must do. Undress in your bedroom and come back to us in the lounge. We`ll wait for you" Kay said.

I stripped off and returned, stark naked, to the lounge. It was the first time I`d been nude in front of my sisters and I liked it very much. I noticed that they had put some newspapers on the floor ready for my cum to fall on it and not on the carpet. They had been looking ahead.

"Now do it John. Let us see you cum" Anne said.

In front of my sisters I strked my cock until I ejaculated on to the newspapers

"My goodness, John. What a lot of cum and your cock seems a lot larger than my husband`s". was Kay`s comment.

"It`s larger than my husband`s was" said Anne.

I was pleased when they said that. Then I took a chance then said that they could see me naked and masturbating I should see them naked. They left me for a short time and returned and said that they had given it some thought and decided that it would be safe to be naked with me because I had just masturbated and cum.

AllyWish8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllyWish8

They undressed in the lounge and put their clothes on a chair. What a lovely sight! Both of them had wonderful figures and although I had just ejaculated I very interestsed in what I saw and wished I had fucked one of them and not masturbated. I kept that thought to myself, of course.

"How shall we masturbate, John? Shall we masturbate ourselves or each other?"

"Whichever you prefer, Kay".

They decided to masturbate each other and I watched them doing it. They were panting as they gave each other orgasms . Anne cried out "I`m cumming, John. I`ts lovely".

They asked me what I thought about what they had done to each other.

"I liked seeing what you did, very much. I envy your late husbands because they fucked you and you didn`t have to masturbate. I`ve had to masturbate myself for some time

The next evening after our meal and again a lot of wine Kay said "We have been talking over what we did last night and remembered that you said that you envied our husbands because they could fuck us. Would yo like to fuck us?"

What a question. How should I answer? If I said I would I`d be admitting that I wanted to commit incest. If I said I wouldn`t fuck them I`d be missing the chance to satisfy my secret ambition.

"I want to fuck you" I replied.

"Good. We want you to fuck us, John. Fuck me first We`ll do it in our bedroom". Naked, we went there and Kay lay on her bed and, to my delight, she stroked me to full hard-on.

"Now do be, John" she said and opened her legs . I lay on top of her and pushed my hard cock into her cunt and she closed her legs. Flesh to flesh I fucked her and how I came! Much better than masturbating. Anne was watching me fuck her sister to several orgasms. When we were finished I withdrew and lay beside Kay.

"You realize we have committed incest, Kay".

"Of course. So what? Your big cock gave me the best sex I`ve ever had. We must do it again another time. Tomorrow you will be fucking Anne I`m sure she will enjoy it as much as I did".

She did, said so, and like Kay said we must do it again. I fucked each of them twice more before I had to return to my place. Both my sisters said we must do it again when they visit me.
Published 
Written by Frederik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors