Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Know It's Wrong Part 2

"What's wrong can be so right."

24
6 Comments 6
16.4k Views 16.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

My daughter and I have a special relationship these days. Actually, it is the best kind of relationship that a father and daughter could have, I know it's wrong, but ever since the first time Megan and I slept together its changed our lives.

I always thought my little girl was beautiful, but seeing her around the house with her new found confidence since we had made love in my office it started to make me see her in a new light. One of a loving partner, I actually loved her more than my wife.

I knew that men would want to fuck her, hard. I always felt a twinge of jealousy at that thought, but since the other week Megan, promised me she wouldn't let anyone else make her feel the way I did. Which breaks me all the way to New Year's Eve.

My wife Sharon loved throwing parties and showing off, for her so called friends, bragging and laughing about how great her life is. If only she knew I was upstairs with Megan. As she hosted a house party for thirty people in our house...

Before, I took Megan upstairs by the hand and helping her walk, leading her towards her bedroom. It was quite funny watching Megan drink for the first time. She was drunk, drunk for the first time and not knowing how to handle it. My seventeen-year-old baby girl, Megan was becoming a woman.

I finally got Megan over towards her bed, watching her take little cute sips of her glass of wine. I reached over towards her and stretched out my hand trying to take the glass from her hand.

"No, it makes me feel so good," she murmured.

Falling back on the bed and stretching her arms above her head, her beautiful frame arching. Her shirt lifted slowly as she moved and exposed the underside of her breasts. If she arched her back a little bit more her nipples would show. I felt my dick grow hard as I watched her.

"Mmm," she hummed.

Megan's hips moving in small circles against the bed as she played with her stunning brown hair above her head. As her bottom rocked back and forth and she arched more, her shirt fell back more, completely exposing her nipples to me. So pink and puffy and lickable. My dick throbbed and I could only stare as she moved in front of me. Dancing for me like no one was there.

The reality though, my house was full of friends and family, who I couldn't care about right now. All that mattered was my beautiful daughter, who I couldn't ever refuse before and now she had me completely under her control.

"I'm going to drink alcohol all the time, Daddy," she cooed.

Laughing and tracing a finger across her stomach, zig zags, up to her breasts and there drawing slow, lazy circles around one of her nipples, before switching to her other nipple and repeating her action with her fingers.

"My body feels so sexy right now. Do you think my body is sexy?"

She was looking at me, her eyes smiling at me admiring her body. Her lips were wet with lip gloss, making her mouth look so fuck able, her wet lips around my dick.

"Yes, I do," I stammered, my voice rough.

She simply giggled and closed her eyes, humming again. I stared at her nipples. Her breasts big enough to fill my mouth. She was totally teasing me and she knew she had me.

"Did you know, I have dreams about you touching me since you fucked me, Daddy," she said without looking at me.

Giggling again, she was biting her bottom lip with her eyes closed. I was breathing so heavy I could hear myself. My hands were shaking and my head was spinning. Her breasts and kissable lips drew me forwards I couldn't resist even with a house full of people.

Without speaking I slowly moved to sit beside her on the edge of the bed, her words calling me forward like a siren. I was totally under her spell. I felt like I should say something in response but nothing came to my brain. Her eyes stayed closed and she continued to grind against the bed, teasing us both with the movement of her hips.

"Do you always feel this good with alcohol, Daddy?" she purred.

I stared at her nipples and licked my lips, my mouth so dry.

"Sometimes, baby," I murmured, only half listening.

I was torn between what to do. My conscience was steadily becoming a low buzz in the back of my brain, a distant sound that annoyed me more than stirring any kind of guilt. My daughter was lying in front of me, shirt bunched around her collarbone and young, thin body seemingly calling my name.

While my wife was getting drunk partying downstairs. My mind wondering on last time, does my wife even know we are missing does she even really care, because right now I didn't care. I only wanted my sweet Megan.

Without thinking, I slowly moved my hand up and stroked her side, letting my fingers graze the side of her breast and move across her stomach, petting it gently. Her skin was so soft, like baby's skin, unaffected by seventeen years of living.

"Mmm, that feels good," she breathed, arching her back more and turning her head to the side.

"I feel so funny right now, Daddy."

"Good kind of funny, baby?" I asked. My finger traced light circles around her belly button.

"There are so many funny feelings," she murmured.

"Everywhere." Her bottom squirmed as she talked about it.

Megan's legs rubbing together, unable to find relief and in what seemed like desperation, she turned on her side and continued to move her hips in front of me, showing me her bottom and a pair of small, pink panties disappearing between her legs.

My heart beat in my throat. My cock was straining against my shorts, desperate to escape and slide into her warm, tight pussy. I was losing control again.

I know I shouldn't be fucking my daughter or falling in love. Then again, I couldn't even have stopped myself even if I wanted to.

"You feel funny here?" I asked quietly.

Slowly letting my, fingers reach down to stroke one of her ass cheeks, pushing her miniskirt up higher as I did so. She bucked against my hand, as if she had been shocked by something, a satisfied whimper escaped her lips. I had passed the point of no return I was in a dream now. Hypnotized by Megan and unable to stop.

All pretenses gone, I pushed her miniskirt up with one hand, pressing her into the side of the bed as I did so, and held her there as I took my index finger and traced it along the crack between her ass cheeks, the fabric from her thong preventing me from touching skin. When I got to her asshole she whimpered, pressing herself into my finger.

"You like your asshole being touched, baby?"

"Oh my god, Daddy," she moaned, sounding horny as fuck and obviously knowing where this was going.

I reached under her skirt and pulled her underwear down, but only enough to expose her asshole. I couldn't believe this was happening again, that she was letting me do this, with her mother only just being downstairs. She was wet and so ready for me.

Megan's panties were clingy to her pussy, a wet spot clearly visible between her legs. And then without thinking, I leaned in and slowly licked across her asshole. Once, long and slow across it, and when I heard her moan, continued to lick gently again and again. As I did so, I reached my hand down to find the space between her legs and slowly petted her pussy through her wet, cotton panties, feeling warmth. Stroking her little kitty.

"Daddy," she moaned, "I think I'm going to cum"

"Wait, baby," I murmured against her asshole, licking while I spoke. "Wait for daddy."

"Okay," she whimpered.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

Grinding her ass against my face and fingers. I slipped my index fingers under her panties and ran them along her sopping wet slit, both of us groaning as I finally felt her heat and wetness. I stroked her hole and then found her clit again and continued rubbing it in slow, light circles, barely touching it, teasing her.

"Oh my god," she muttered.

Arching her back, I looked up and saw her playing with her nipples, her mouth open and breathing hard. I sat up and with the hand that had been pressing her into the couch, cupped her behind the head and pulled her to my mouth, kissing and cradling her as I continued to stroke her clit.

She moaned into my mouth, clinging to my shirt with her hands as I tasted her with my tongue, sucking on her bottom lip and groaning as she bit mine. Her legs spread wider, her pussy bucking against my fingers as we kissed and licked and panted heavily into each other's mouths.

"Daddy," I heard her whisper between kisses.

"What princess," I asked, nibbling on her chin and rubbing her clit harder, making her gasp and moan, unable to reply.

"Fuck me," I finally heard her say.

She took my finger into her mouth to suck it slowly with her lips and tongue. I watched her with lust filled eyes, her brown ones staring up at me innocently as she sucked on my thumb.

Dropping her back on the bed, I said, "Bend over," as I unzipped my shorts.

She watched me with curious eyes as she lifted her top up over her head and dropped it on the floor. I watched her, admiring her perky, pink nipples and she blushed with pleasure, rubbing them for me and shaking her bottom before turning around to bend over on all fours, spreading her legs and watching me for affirmation as she did so.

"Good girl," I murmured, staring at her ass. She shivered.

Her miniskirt was pushed up above her hips and her panties hung between her legs, leaving her dripping wet pussy completely exposed to me. I stared at it as I pulled off my shorts, watching some of her juices dribble down her left thigh.

"Oh," I heard her breathe.

I looked up to see her staring at my cock. Her bottom squirmed as she looked at it.

"Can I lick it?" she asked shyly.

Megan's voice sounded so innocent. My dick twitched and I moved in front of her on the bed, staring down at my daughter on all fours, half-naked and eyes level with my cock. Crawling closer on her hands and knees, she opened her mouth and licked the tip gently. I groaned and she licked the tip again, looking up at me with questioning eyes and I stroked her hair.

"Good baby," I said.

She whimpered with pleasure as I took her head with my hands and guided her mouth back to the tip. Without asking she enveloped the head with her mouth and began sucking, moving her head farther and farther down the shaft as she went.

Her mouth felt so warm and tight, I thought like I was going to cum right there. She moaned as she sucked, hungry for more, trying to fit all of it in her mouth as she encircled the bottom half with her hand and rubbed gently.

I groaned, grabbing a fistful of her hair and thrusting harder into her mouth, fucking my daughter in the throat. I heard her gag a couple times, but she never pulled away and it turned me on more, making me thrust harder. In and out, her mouth and tongue swirling around my cock. Watching her face grow flushed and her lips grow red as I fucked her.

After a few minutes, I knew I was going to cum and I pulled out to look down at her, her face smiling up at me. I leaned down to give her small, gentle kisses on her swollen lips.

"Mmm, you're so good for Daddy," I whispered against her lips and she shuddered.

Wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me harder. I moved down as I kissed her, laying her on the couch and petting her pussy again with my fingers. Her legs instinctively spread and I pulled away to move up and gently lick each nipple. Megan moaned and arched into my mouth.

"Daddy loves your nipples, baby," I said, pulling her panties off as I talked to her and putting them in my pocket.

"Such a sexy little girl."

She moaned and squirmed against the couch at the sound of my words. I bent down to give her clit a small kiss and a couple gentle licks. I groaned when I tasted her.

"Daddy," she pleaded, pulling at my shirt and trying to scoot beneath me. I smiled and grabbed her arm, flipping her onto her stomach.

"You want Daddy to fuck you?" I asked, rubbing my cock along her pussy. She moaned, arching her ass against me.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, sounding so horny and cute.

"You like Daddy's cock?" I asked.

Sliding only the head inside of her and then pulling out. She gasped and then whined when my cock left her empty again.

"Say please, baby. Beg for daddy."

"Please, Daddy," she begged, rubbing her pussy against the head of my cock.

"I want to be a good girl for you."

I growled at her words and pushed all of me inside of her, in and out, fucking her hard and fast. I grabbed her ass cheeks and kneaded them with my hands, spreading them apart to see her cute, pink asshole again, and I moved.

"Ohhh, myy goddd," she moaned.

Her voice vibrating to the rhythm of my thrusts as she laid completely bent over, her head pushed into the cushion of the couch. I stroked her asshole with my index finger and she moaned louder.

"Rub your clit, baby, it will make you feel better."

She reached up and began rubbing it in small circles, her body immediately jerking and spasming.

"Good girl," I said, thrusting upward and hitting her G-spot. It was so tight and wet.

"Daddy's going to cum soon, baby. I want you to cum, too,"

"Okay, Daddy," she whimpered.

Rubbing harder and clearly on the edge of losing control. As she rubbed, her pussy tightened around my cock, preparing to orgasm and it was all I could take.

I groaned and felt my grip tighten on her ass as I came inside of her, my hot juices filling her up. I heard and felt Megan cumming as well, her body clenching and jerking as she cried out before both of us dropped down onto the bed in blissful contentment.

Slowly we recovered together, looking at the time it was nearly midnight. I kissed my baby girl on the forehead and told her to have a shower and come back down to the party, before her mother realized she was missing.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mark308
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments