Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Know It's Wrong Part 3

"I know I should stop this."

28
8 Comments 8
18.8k Views 18.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I know it's wrong, but these days, I just can't resist my beautiful daughter. Megan's teasing had become so bad around the house, even when my wife was around. Megan would walk into the kitchen again, wearing white little panties showing off her perfect ass and stunning legs.

When she would open the fridge and bend over, wiggling her sexy bum from side to side, I'd admire the view again while she wasn't looking. Our relationship had changed so much since we had made love together and was still the best sex I'd ever had. She had become such a fucking tease even with her mother around, my bleeding wife. Every day it was something else with her: cuddling on the couch and resting her tits on my arm, asking me to rub her calves after a long day, leaving the door open while she showered, sneaking touches of my cock whenever she could. I would feel my cock stirring in my pants thinking about those legs wrapped around my head, my tongue buried in her pussy as she had my hair in her hands...

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Megan?" Her voice brought me out of my daydream and back to the problem at hand. Now leaned on the kitchen bench with her tits pressed together, straining the flimsy material of her T-shirt which was one size too small.

"What's for dinner?" She asked as she twirled her hair around her finger.

In my head, I knew better, but I felt myself standing up and walking towards her, telling myself that I was just going to teach her a lesson for flaunting herself in front of me. It was my duty as her lover and father to show her what happens when you tease a man.

Before Megan knew what was happening, I grabbed her roughly and shoved her against the refrigerator door. Quickly gathering her small wrist in one of my hands, I stretched her arms above her head, effectively pinning her between me and the door.

"You think it's fun to tease your Daddy? You think it's fun to strut around here showing off your ass like a fucking whore?"

Pulling up her T-shirt releasing those beautiful tits, feeling them against my chest as I shoved my tongue in her mouth. Just the way Megan liked it, I stepped back intending to stop there and leave her wanting more. The sight of her with eyes downcast, a pink blush creeping onto her cheeks, and her body there for me. My cock was hard, wanting to go where it belonged. I removed my shorts and felt my cock spring up and hit me in the stomach.

Smashing back into her, trapping my manhood between us, I started licking her lips. Grabbing onto a nipple, twisting and pulling it towards me, I heard the first little moan.

"You want to suck Daddy's cock? You want to show him what a slut you are?" I asked.

Not caring about her answer, I moved my hand from her wrist to her hair. With a fistful of her brown locks, I snapped her head back. Forcing her to look me in the eyes.

"Daddy knows what you want, huh, and he's going to give it to you."

I took her hair and pushed her down to her knees. Her head was between my hard dick and the refrigerator. Humping my hips, rubbing a smear of pre cum over her eyes and cheeks, I pulled back a little so I could grab my cock and started slapping it against her face.

"What a Daddy's girl you are. Open your mouth for Daddy. Stick out your tongue."

As she did, I started thumping my cock against it, watching her try to catch it in her slutty little mouth was almost enough to make me blow my load right there. Instead, I slid it into that beautiful mouth. The warm velvet flickering over the underside of my cock was wonderful, she was a natural.

I wanted to be nice, enjoy a leisurely blow job, but I caught that smug look in her eyes. She looked like a Girl that had gotten her way. Not like someone that was learning why she shouldn't prance around like a whore.

That was when I felt her mouth slide onto my cock and start sucking it. She matched her sucking and her hand movements and I began to move in her mouth. She began to pick up her pace and I slowly rocked my hips.

evaliu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evaliu

"OH Megan!!" I moaned. "GOD, THAT FEELS GOOD!"

My beautiful daughter Megan stopped sucking my throbbing cock and grinned up at me.

"Well, Daddy, if you want me to stop, just remember, I love the taste of your cum in my mouth."

Then, Megan went back down on me. Her mouth was warm, wet and soft. She bobbed her head in every direction, up and down and side to side. I never knew if the next suck would be hard or soft, deep or shallow. Her lips and tongue found every nerve in my cock.

I went over the edge when she took the head down her throat. The first shot must have gone straight to her stomach. She pulled my cock out of her throat and wrapped her tongue around the pulsating head. I basted her taste buds with jet after jet of creamy daddy sauce. The ten healthy spurts I gave her were not enough for her and she continued sucking hard to get more. She swished my love juice around in her mouth as though she were sampling wine, but rather than spit it out afterwards, as is customary, she swallowed every drop.

"Jesus, Megan!" I said. "That was wonderful. I didn't know you knew how to do that,."

"I'm I better than mummy," she laughed

"I'm going to go to hell for this," I thought, as I answered that question.

"Come on, Megan, into the bedroom I need to fuck you."

Megan lead the way, wiggling her sexy ass all the way. Once we reached my bed, I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed her onto the bed and mounted her the old-fashioned way, missionary style, and drove my cock into her warm, wet cunt. Her cuntal muscles welcomed my cock with a tight embrace.

She was so much tighter than her mother. Each time I pulled my cock out, she clamped down on it as though trying to prevent my withdrawal. I suppose that I should have used a little finesse, but I was simply ramming my cock into her like an uncouth brute. She didn't seem to mind, on the contrary, she thrust her hips up to meet me.

"Yes, Daddy, that's it. Just the way I like it. You don't have to be a gentleman with a slut like me."

Megan's dirty talk was driving me wild she was literally screaming.

Oh, Daddy! Yes, Yes! Take me, Daddy!!" she was crying.

"Oh, I will, sweetie!" I replied as I began to move quicker and harder.

"Faster, Daddy. Cum inside me!! Make me yours!!"

I couldn't believe she wanted me to sperm her. When I heard her say that, I went even faster.

"Ooohhh, Megan! I'm going to cum inside you!!"

"Yes, Daddy! Yes, yes! I want you to breed me, to be mine always!!"

"You have me, my lover!"

I continued fucking her with all my strength and effort. As I began to reach my point of no return, I wondered about cumming inside of her young tight pussy that night. The sensation and the sound of my balls slapping against her ass, the sound of her screaming each time I'was deep inside of her, the feeling of her tight vagina wrapped around my rock hard dick, the thought of filling her with my fluids stormed into my mind.

As I continued slamming into her, I felt her begin to reach her climax because her pussy became even tighter, wet, and very inviting. I kissed her neck and held her wrists above her head. I kept pushing deeper as I reached my climax. I was ready to cum, I was ready to fill her with my seed.

She begged for it.

"Cum inside me!" She said and right on that, I exploded instantly into her perfect vagina.

I pulled my now softening cock out of her, fully satisfied at teaching her a lesson. Her now swollen pussy slowly began to ooze my cum onto the bed sheets. The smell of our sex now filled the room. We looked at each other smiling and proud. Proud of what we had just done, but also excited to do it again.

"Thank you, Daddy, for a wonderful gift," she said.

"No problem sweetie."

 

 

Published 
Written by Mark308
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments