Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Know It's Wrong - Part 4

"Why do I keep doing this?"

32
10 Comments 10
20.5k Views 20.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I had been lying in bed with my wife. As usual, we'd been arguing again because I'd tried to lean over and kiss her neck and work my way towards her ear. That was a complete waste of time. I just wished my wife would have sex with me. I wouldn't say that she is a terrible wife or a terrible mother. She loves me and has worked hard with me to give our daughter anything and everything she ever wanted. Saying that, if she knew what I was doing with our beautiful daughter Megan, she would probably kill me or chop my dick off. Thankfully Megan was worth the risk.

The only thing that really bothers me about my wife is the lack of sex, which forces me to sleep with my daughter any chance we get. My wife has always loved to be wanted. She would flirt with other men in front of me, showing me how wanted she is, but I know she would never do anything with them. She wouldn't dare because she is such a prude.

It made me so angry to beg her for sex night after night, knowing Megan was right next door and always willing to suck my cock.

Once again, I hadn't been able to sleep, because I was so horny. I'd slowly leaned over toward my wife and kissed her neck, only to hear, "I've had enough."

Then she got up and headed toward the living room to sleep on the couch and avoid my advances.

I heard my annoying wife settle onto the couch and turn on the TV. Just as I had given up and started to fall to sleep, my bedroom door opened and Megan was standing there.

"Daddy, I had a nightmare," she whispered.

"Your mom is in the living room," I whispered back.

"I'm going to suck your cock, Daddy." 

Megan didn't seem to care anymore that her mum was watching TV downstairs. She seductively walked toward my bed and crawled up to me, searching for my hard cock without her sexy brown eyes leaving mine. God, it felt good watching Megan fish my cock free and slowly stroke it..

"And Daddy, you can cum wherever you like," she moaned.

Jesus Christ, my baby girl had become such a slut since we first started fucking together and it's just the way I liked it.

"I'll swallow every drop if you like. Or you can cum on my face. I'll let you fuck my tits if you want," she whispered in the sexiest voice imaginable.

Megan got down on her knees and started to jiggle her tits. Her tank top didn't really hold anything in. Megan reached for her straps and slid the white fabric down, showing me her nipples as she pulled part of her breasts out for a split second.

"Is that what you like, Daddy? You like that I have these big tits now don't you? Because I'm still Daddy's girl," she whimpered.

She beamed as she took the head of my cock into her hot mouth, never breaking eye contact as she looked at me for any hint of resistance. I couldn't offer it. I was past the point of saying no. I would give her anything she wanted.

Megan kissed the tip of my cock first, letting her lips slowly tease me as she moved slowly forward. She didn't even take the entire head in at first. Instead, she stroked me with the other hand before spitting on my shaft.

She swallowed the entire length of my cock, gagged, and came back up coughing for a second before moving my cock into her mouth. Gradually, she recovered and took more and more of my dick until all but the base was inside her mouth. I didn't hold on to her head. I couldn't do anything but let my daughter suck fuck my cock. She bobbed up and down, going faster than before and using her hand here and there while taking a breather.

She finally came up gasping. "Tell me how you want to cum, Daddy. Please... I want to make you cum so bad.." She rubbed the head of my dick against her cheek as she looked at me. "Please, Daddy, wherever you want."

I started to pull away from her, but then changed my mind. She felt too good.

"Make me cum in your mouth, Megan. Swallow it all."

She moved back to my cock and took me deeper and deeper, faster and faster, only stopping to tell me, "You know I've always wanted to suck this cock with mum in your bed, Daddy."

Her mouth felt so wet and perfect.

"Cum for me, Daddy. I won't waste a single drop of your cum. I want it so bad. Please, Daddy, I'll be--"

As she stroked me, my first shot hit her across the right cheek and chin. Another hit her forehead and ran down her nose as she pulled me towards her mouth. I shot a few more loads in her mouth as she deep throated me, taking my seven inches without gagging and greedily gulping my cum. I felt the head of my cock twitch a few more times before I was finished. I softened in my daughter's mouth as she looked up at me wide-eyed and through a long stream of cum in her right eye.

She looked perfect.

Cum was on her forehead and covered most of the right side of her face, running down onto her chin. And, as I pulled out, a long strand of saliva stuck between the head of my cock and her lips for a few seconds.

Oh my god, I couldn't resist even with my angry wife watching TV downstairs: I'd just let my daughter suck my cock, and now I was willing to taste her. I looked down at her bare teenage pussy. She looked so tight and delicious, even as I spread her legs apart.

I put my mouth on her clit, using my lips to gently kiss my daughter in her most intimate area. She squealed a little bit, and I wrapped my arms around her legs, keeping them apart as her hips bucked up against my tongue. I licked in small little circles all around the top of her pussy, just the way her mother liked it. It was impossible not to compare the two, though it had been so long since I had fucked her mother.

"Oh God, Daddy, you're so good at licking my pussy."

I varied my technique, tasting every inch of her before putting one of my fingers inside her. I parted her lips with my index finger and watched as my daughter started fucking herself on my hand. I kept my tongue moving, and she began moaning louder and louder.

"Please, Daddy, don't stop."

I didn't.

"Oh God... I'm close, I'm so close. Daddy, can I cum?"

I looked up. Megan's eyes were closed in ecstasy

"Cum for me, baby girl."

"Oh God.... Daddy, I'm cumming."

Her whole body shook underneath me. Her legs and pussy spasmed, and I kept my mouth on her clit, my lips tugging gently on her as she came.

"Jesus, just fuck me, Daddy."

I tugged down my underwear. I adjusted her sexy body, looking down into my daughter's eyes. I needed to be inside her so badly.

"Please, Daddy, I need to cum again. I need you to fuck me."

She looked so desperate.

I gripped my cock, and positioned it right where it could slide into Megan's tight pussy. I couldn't quite get the right angle at first and just rubbed myself all over her hot cunt. I moved her legs back a little, my hands holding her thighs as I adjusted her position on the bed. I moved my hand to my cock and pushed it forward, until I heard her give a gasp as the mushroom head spread her apart.

"Oh, wow! I've missed this."

I moved deeper inside her, slowly stretching her pussy as I held her against me. looking into her eyes and then down at her nipples. I squeezed her breasts with one hand, moving in closer to kiss her. Our lips met for the first time tonight, connecting us in a small way somehow even more important than being inside her.

"Oh God, you feel good."

"I wanted this so bad, Daddy. Oh God I need it. I need your big Daddy dick. I need your cum. Use me, Daddy, use my hole."

I pumped faster into her, trying to hold on as long as possible. I knew that my wife was downstairs, but that wasn't what mattered right now. I wanted Megan to have an orgasm. I wanted her to enjoy sex in every way possible. I wanted to take care of all her needs.

I held her legs apart as I drove my cock into her, pushing up against her, moving forward slowly and taking my time, listening to every moan of pleasure as I pounded my daughter. She moved back against me, and I moved my hands down her legs to grip the sides of her ass. I went faster and faster, spurred on by her moans.

"Oh fuck, Daddy, I'm about to cum."

"Ask me," I said.

"What?" 

"Ask me if you can cum, like you did before."

"Can I cum, Daddy?"

"It's so hot, honey. It makes it sound like you've really given me your pussy."

"You do own my pussy, Daddy. You made it, you can decide when you want to make it cum."

"Oh God, Megan."

"Daddy, please can I cum? Oh God... Daddy, I'm so close... Please, Daddy."

"Cum for me, Megan."

She gasped for breath.

I had to slow down to stop from cumming right then. Still, I couldn't help but keep every one of my seven inches all the way inside her as she clawed at my back. I felt her convulse around my cock, nearly screaming with pleasure as her orgasm overcame her.

"I'm cumming, Daddy," she yelled.

"I know, baby. Cum for Daddy."

KateDegales
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateDegales

Once my baby girl had come all over my cock, it was all I needed to get me to cum once more in my daughter's beautiful pussy.

Megan and I froze when my wife opened the bedroom door. We were caught. We were both naked. I was on my back and Megan was sitting on my cock facing my feet. Megan's hands were on my knees, and my hands were on her hips as she bounced up and down the length of my stiff prick. Megan's tits bounced up and down.

Megan probably rocked on my hard cock three or four times after the door opened before I understood what had happened and was able to stop. Holly shit, were we in a pack of trouble? Would my wife rush over and pull us apart? Would she throw me out of the house? I bet that the same thoughts went through Megan's mind. All I knew was that my cock was still stiff deep in my beautiful daughter's cum-filled pussy.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mark308
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments