Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I miss my younger cousin

"Three cousins and me"

5
1 Comment 1
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
This is my first story written so stay with me also I have a.d.d. So sorry if I jump around place to place. I'm male and not very good looking.

So this is my first time ever. I don't remember most of my childhood because of my head injuries, but I remembered this clearly and cry every time. So about tens years ago when I was 7 or 8 I was forced into having sex with three cousins. One of my cousins had long blond hair and was touched by one of my uncles when she was 6, she also was 7 or 8. The second cousin had black hair nice blue eyes and never had any sexual context with anything, she was just curious what a boy looks like my age 7 or 8. The last cousin was the cutest girl you'll ever see blue eyes long blonde hair cute nose too her age was 6 the youngest of us, she was touched by my cousin I'll tell you about him some other time. All looked white. I had brown eyes dark brown hair that looks black inside. I'm not good with my memory so I don't know the heights or weight.

So I went to my cousins house for Christmas we were a week early like usual. Our parents went out to go back into town to get other family members. I forgot which cousin said it but one said "Devon want to play the tickle game" I said yes of course for fun of it. I was pinned down by the younger and the cousin with the black hair. I blushed because I knew I was the target to be tickled. My cousin with the blond hair unbutton my pants and pulled my underwear down. I blushed a lot shocked on what she was doing. Blond (gonna call them by blond, black hair and youngest) blond started to lick my penis. I flinched and struggled to get out of being pinned. My dick became hard really fast. Each of them got wet and I could see it in their panties since they didn't have pants. Blond took her panties of and soon I felt her pussy on my dick. She moaned and made the other two very wet. "I can't feel my arms" I lied to them. The two that pinned me got off.

I looked at blond and she looked at me. She started to bounce up and down. I grunted and she moaned. I looked up at the other two and seen them touching themselves. I laid there shocked a bit and softly moaned. The blond moaned loud and told me to stay quite as I could still shocked. "S-something happening" I said softly. Blond knew what was going to happen also they other two, but blond kept bouncing and I felt her getting hotter. She squirted a mess on the ground I came into her pussy. Still shocked and black pushed blond off. "My turn" she yelled at her

Black jump on my dick that still hard and she yelped painfully. "Are you okay?!" I asked her. "Yeah.. I heard it would hurt at first" she said shivering a bit. She stairs their for a minute and than started to bounce up and down. The youngest already squirted three times I guess because of the puddle of juices under her. Black soon came and so did I. At this time I was really sensitive and black got off. The youngest was kinda nervous. I looked at her and she crawled to me and slowly climbed up on me. "If you don't what to you don't have too" I told her. She looked at my two cousins that are watching us and she put my dick into her pussy. After to thrust she came but she kept going. Her juices covered my crouch and legs. She seamed like she had more juices that the other two. "I feel tingly again!" I yelp in pleasure. She got of knowing what would happen if I came in her and my cum shot up her back onto her shirt.

This continued for at least a week before we got caught. Of course me being the guy I got blamed because the two use the water works on our parents, I'll tell you the rest of the story

One day after I was forced the youngest cousin didn't want to have sex anymore but I did. So she sat out. Me, blond and black continued to have sex mornings and nights. It was good. On the second day when I was sleeping with my dad in the spear bedroom I felt something tug at me. I woke up to see the youngest cousin in tears "what's the matter?" I asked thinking I hurt her or something "I had a nightmare" she replied. "Here let's get you back to bed" I said while getting out of bed and taking her hand. She smile and wipes her tears with her beautiful little whites keeping dress thing (not good with words sorry) I took her back to her room and she asked for a glass of water. I nodded and got her a glass. I came back and have it to her, she sipped it happily. I was about to leave when I heard her "Devon?" She asked. "What is it?" I replied. She looked at me with her bright blue eyes and asked me to sleep with her. I nodded and laid beside her and hugged her. She giggled and we both slowly drifted to sleep. I had the best dream that night. I woke up to see my cousin looking at me. She kisses my nose and asked me if I liked having sex. "Kinda but I'm getting hurt a bit" I said showing two scratches my other two cousins left from the last time we had sex.

She got mad, but even mad she looked cute. She went to my other cousins who were preparing to have sex with me by getting each other wet. They both came to the room I was at and they pinned me knowing that I would try to run. They took turns with me. I cried a bit but loved it still not knowing what sex was completely. They came two time each before I came. When I came they were in the middle of switching and I came on myself. They licked it up. My younger cousin came in after they left me on the bed in tears.

ValeriaSharm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaSharm

I looked at my cousin and she had a slap mark on her face. She hugged me. Putting my head to her chest and starting singing you are my sunshine. So my two cousins got aggressive and forced me anytime they wanted. Every night I went to my younger cousins room. She hugged me and sang it again and I cried softly.

When I woke up that morning, when my parents were gone I saw my yogurt cousin in the door and my two older cousins trying to get past her to get to me. Blond lifted her hand for a slap I yelled "stop!! I'll do it just don't hurt her". Blond stopped and youngest looked at me. I walk to them and told my younger cousin it's okay. I went with my two cousins and looked back at the youngest as she closed the door. I pleased my two cousins at least six times before I came, but at this point I only came a bit but they let me go aways I instanly went to my younger cousins room she opened the door and dragged me in and kissed me deeply. I kissed back closing my eyes. I put her on the bed and seen she had her legs spread open wanting me. My heart was racing. I knew I was I love with her so I climb onto her and thrusted my dick into her pussy. It seamed like she was tighter than before. She pulled me and hold me close as she reached her climax after two thrusts again. "Your really sensitive aren't you" I asked, she nodded. With my new stamina and strength I thrusted in her for the longest time. She came 12 times. I stopped. "Can I suck it?" She asked me out of breath. I nodded as she laid me on my back. She started to suck it like no other I came pretty fast she tasted my drops of cum or what's left of it.

She put my under wear back on me. We laid in her juices for hours wondering when our parents will get back. We changed her bed sheets before they get back. The next day I came into youngest cousin's room covered in scratches and tears. She looked at me because she couldn't sleep from her pussy being raw. "Devon!" She ran to me and asked me what happened and why I had bags under my eyes. "I didn't sleep.. I was dragged after my mouth being duck taped.. They just finished" I told her. She grabbed me and sang knowing I would be happy hours past she seen I was asleep and locked her door knowing my cousins will come back to try and get me. She said my eyes didn't look like I was there. Our parents stormed into the room knocking the door of the frame and grabbed me. I was dragged down stairs seeing my two cousins crying or pretending to cry and aid I forced them into having sex. My youngest cousin ran to me at this time I was balling my eyes out and she hugged me and sang. Everyone stopped in confused. They just looked at us as she grabbed my head and held it to her chest.

That night me and be youngest cousin into the near by forest and hid from everyone. We made a little camp with a couple of blankets. We kisses hugged and told each other stories and dreams. We snuggled and fell asleep warm even tho it was cold out. I woke up being dragged by my dad and my youngest cousin was already gone somewhere. We got to the house and everyone was yelling at me and my youngest cousin was at the door way listening. I didn't listen to our parents. Only paid attention to my cousin who was smiling at me. Her mother got pissed off and slapped me across the face. All I did was look at her mother and smiled my dad yelled at her and I ran to my cousin as we both ran to her room and sat there kissing as our parents yelled at each other. My dad came up and saw her on top of me and picked her up and put her on the bed. I reached for a hug but I was being dragged to the car. She tries to run after me but was stopped by her sisters that had a evil grin. I cried for days straight don't remember. My dad took me to a councillor or what ever. I tried to call but her mom hung up instantly once she heard my voice. I could hear my cousin crying for me. Once my cousin picked up and sang to me. " I love you" I said. "I love you too Dev" click.. They phone was hung up. I was sad for a year knowing I wasn't going to her house again. She phoned and we talked for hours and she sang to me again.. At every family reunion she was forced to be with her mother. I was sad but looked at her.

Years later her mother let us hang out I was excited. I got to her house to see her holding. Some kids hand.. Night came and I was crying softly. Blond and black came into the room. They saw me heart broken. They asked me for sexy. I said no. They tried to force me until they seen cuts on my wrists they felt bad and than saw the knife I was holding. They backed up and tried to calm me down. That's were my younger cousin can in. She saw the knife first and than the cuts. She told me to put the knife down. I did. Each of them hugged me and sang the song but my youngest cousin was the only I heard...

I'm 18 now with a wonderful girlfriend I told her about his well most of it. Ill show her this story. Don't get sad or feel sorry for me. If I didn't have sex with my cousins I wouldn't have meet my kitty. She's lovely. she shows me a picture of her smiles everyday and role play with our OCs and ours selves. I can get her wet with the stories I tell her. I wish I was in the same town tho. I would have had a lot more stories. But all I want to hear is my kitty sing. It beautiful. 

Published 
Written by Electricflower
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments