Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I want my StepDaddy

"When a teenage girl has fantasy's about her daddy, she gets what she wants"

14
1 Comment 1
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I'm not sure when I started to be sexually interested in guys, but I'm going to guess about 11th grade, when I turned 17. I had always heard my parents having sex down the hall from my room, and would masterbate about them, but never about guys my age. I mean, I was attractive, with my 5'9", flat stomach, 40D breasted body, I knew I attracted the boys. But, I wasn't interested in them. I wanted my stepdaddy.

It all started about the time of my 17th birthday. I would hug him, and he would hold on long, or he would accidently graze my breasts or ass. At first, I ignored it, thinking that it wasn't on purpose, though I wish it had been. Daddy was 6'3", with beautiful abs and a gorgeous body! I watched him more and more as I got older, knowing that I was getting turned on. One night, I heard him fucking mom in their room, and I could help masterbating to this, Daddy and his giant cock. I wasn't a virgin, but I knew none of the other boys would be as big as him. It was then, that I knew I wanted him. And what I wanted, I got!

So, the next morning, I got up, and put on a pair of short pajama shorts and a low cut tanktop, and went downstairs to where I knew Daddy would be getting ready for work. Mom left at the same time, so I had to be careful, but be sexy for him too! I flew down the stairs, o see him sitting in his chair at the table, drinking coffee and reading the paper. I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind, and slid my little ass onto him lap, pushing the paper out of my way. Daddy's eyes got big, but then he wrapped his arms around me.

"Good Morning Brooke" he said, trying not to look down at my chest, and trying to keep his hands a safe distance from my ass.

"Morning Daddy!" I said brightly, as I squeezed him into a hug, making my pussy sit ontop of his cock, which twiched lightly. I pulled away, and smiled at him. I got up when I heard mom start down the stairs, went to get some coffee. Out of the corner of my eye, I was Daddy adjust himself, which made me get even more wet. 

Mom came in, kissed Daddy's cheek, and told me good morning. "Trevor, we better get going if we are expected to be to work at 9!" Mom told Dad asshe hurried to put her shoes on. She kissed my cheek, and went to get her purse. I ran up to Daddy, ran my arms from his chest to around his neck, kissed his cheek and said, "Have a good day at work" as I ran upstairs to fix myself.

Today was Friday, but we didn't have school, so when I went upstairs, I immediatly took off my clothes, layed on my bed, and grabbed my vibrator from under my bed. I was already so wet from just this morning. After I layed there, and thought about Daddy fucking me, I came harder than ever, and devised a plan to get Daddy to fuck me tonight...

Mom and Daddy came home with pizza, and we sat in the living room and watched tv for dinner. It was nice and peaceful. I tried to do everything "accidental" that I could with daddy, passing him, and slightly touching his dick with my ass. I knew he was liking it, but he would never admit his sexual fantasy's for his little girl! After a couple hours, I knew it was time to start the plan.

Mom and Daddy went to bed around 11, and I decided to go too.

"Are you sure you're tired?" Mom asked, puzzled as to why I was going to bed that early.

"Yeah, I have to get up early. Joanna wants to go shopping at the mall tomorrow, bright and early!" I kissed both of them at my door, and shut it. I quickly stripped into my bra and thong and layed in bed, and waited a few minutes, until I knew that Daddy would be in his boxers. Then I went and knocked on their door.

"Yes dear?" Daddy asked, with the door still closed.

I opened the door slightly, just enough so all they could see was my head. Mom was reading a book, and dad was getting his suit out for work tomorrow. "Daddy, there's a bug in my room, kill it!" I exclaimed, and ran back to my room, and went under the covers. Daddy came in a minute later.

"Where is it hunny?" He asked. I couldn't help but stare at his bulging sack from inside his pants, and it made me even more wet.

"On my closet door!" I wimpered from behind my blanket.

Daddy walked over to my closet, and look all over. "I cannot find the bug, it probably just ran away. It's ok, it won't hurt you anymore."

I smiled at him, "Ok, thank you Daddy!"

"You're welcome baby, goodnight." And he started to make his way to the door.

"Wait," I yelled. "You have to tuck me in now!" He smiled and came over to my bed.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

He put his arm under my blanket to hug me. The look on his face toldme that he was suprised at what he felt. I smiled up at him.

"Oh hunny, what are you doing, we can't do this," he said as he started to pull away. I grabbed his arm, and pulled him close to kissed him passionatly. When we stopped, I asked him, "So, if we can't do this, why are you hard?" I grabbed his crotch, and he let out a slight moan.

He grabbed my breasts, and started to suck on them. I moaned slightly, then he stopped. "Daddy, please don't stop. I want you to touch me. I want you!"

He grinned. "Well, if you want to do this baby girl, we have to wait until your mom goes to sleep. Do you want to?"

"I want this more than anything Daddy" I said as I gave him the puppy dog eyes.

Daddy smiled and said, "Alright baby, I'll be back before you know it." Then he got up and went to his room. I layed there and thought about just happened. Daddy liked it when I touched him, and he wanted to fuck me just ass much as I wanted him to fuck me! I started to rub my pussy, because I was dripping wet. I decided not to masterbate though, because I wanted Daddy to do it.

After about an hour or so, my door opened, and a figure came in, and shut the door quietly. I kept my light off, but I sat up in my bed, still only wear my bra and thong. The light from the road was just enough for daddy to see me. He moaned and kneeled on my bed with me, and wrapped his arms around my waist, grabbing my ass, and pulling me into his hard cock, as he stuck his tongue down my throat. After a few minutes, I pulled away and asked Daddy, "Will you please fuck you daughter?"

He smiled and said, "Oh, no need to tell me twice!" He pushed me onto he bed and got ontop. He started to kiss my neck, and started to make his way down. As he got to my breasts, he took off my bra, and sucked on each one, which made me moan. Then he got to my pussy. He started to rub it, and took off my thong.

"Well, my baby is all wet" he said as he stared up at me. He started to rub my clit, and I moan loud. Daddy took a pillow and put it over my face. "I'm sorry baby, but your mother can't hear this." After I put the pillow over my mouth, Daddy started to eat me out. He slowly started to lick my pussy, soaking up all of the wetness. He then put in two fingers, and started to nibble on my clit. I moan in approval, and Daddy starts to finger fuck me harder and suck on my clit.

"Oh Daddy, I'm going to cum!" I tell him, as I breathe hard.

"Not yet baby, I want to fuck you. Can I do that?" He asked as he got up from my pussy.

"Yes Daddy, please fuck your tight daughter!" I told him, as I spread my legs apart.

He took off his boxer, and layed on top of me, and started to kiss my neck. After a little bit of this, he started to rub his cock on my pussy, which was moving at ease, because of all of my juices. He started to tease me, by touch his cock tip on my hole, then moving. I could only take so much of this, as I started to move lower so I can have his cock in me. "Oh Daddy, just do it!"

He grinned back up at me, "Ohhh, you want me to baby?" Then he shoves his cock into my tight pussy, and starts to go in and out. As I moan, he goes in faster and faster. His hard cock completey filling my tight pussy, I almost cum immediatly! It is so much larger than all of the other cocks I've had! But I know what I want to do, so I push Daddy off of me. He looks at me all confused.

"Hold on Daddy!" I smile. I then push him onto the bed, and sit hard onto his cock. I start to ride him, jumping up and down. Daddy moans and grabs my breasts and squeezes. I move my hips fast and fast, making his cock go deeper into me.

"Daddy, please cum in me!" I moan as I breathe hard.

"Ohh fuck baby, I'm gonna fill you all up! Fuck Baby, I've wanted his forever!" Then he picked me up, and slammed me onto the bed, and fucked me hard. He never let up, and his balls started to slam against my wet pussy! I grabbed the pillow just in time to yell into it as I came! Daddy was getting close, but didn't let up. Then, after he slammed one last time into me hard, he moaned loud into my neck, as he filled my with his cum. Then he collapsed next to me, and started to rub my pussy, licking his fingers to taste my juices.

We kept doing this, almost everynight, until I finally left home, after I graduated from college. Mom never caught us, and never expected anything. We even did it in there bed, when mom was gone!
Published 
Written by BrittanyLea15
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments