Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I want you, Uncle Kerry (Family Reunion)

"Can Uncle Kerry resist his niece's temptations at the family reunion?"

10
2 Comments 2
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
It has been a month since Uncle Kerry's niece, Lilly, moved in with him. Day after day they ravaged each other, enjoyed the freedom of being alone without risk. When he thought she couldn't possibly turn him on more or surprise him, she proved him wrong. If he could marry her he would...

Surely they can behave themselves at the reunion. Not one day has passed since they first gave into each other where they haven't had each other over and over again. Not that he needed a break,no...some how she knew how to get him going. No matter how busy work was, how late it was...the smell of her, taste of her, touch...he couldn't get enough.

I jump into the passenger seat as Uncle Kerry starts the SUV and buckle up. I can't wait to see my other Uncle and Aunt, my mother, my grandmother, and any cousins who may show up. We get together for birthday's and holiday's and since we have a small family, it's easy to get together so often.

"So, we're going to behave, right?" Uncle Kerry looks over at me.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be a good little niece." I say before remove my seat belt and lean over, unbuttoning his pants and pulling out his dick which is already getting hard. I fondle it in my hand as it continues to grow before I twirl my tongue around and over the head and slide my mouth all the way down it. I hear him moan as he tries to focus on the road. I stroke him as I take him from my mouth and look up at him. "Am I being a good little niece?"

"Very." He says before I wrap my lips back around him and continue to suck. We're about half way there when he has me stop and sit back in my seat. I continue to stroke him with my left hand as his right hand reaches over and goes up my skirt.

He quickly realizes that I have nothing on under my skirt which nearly makes him cum right then. He rubs my mound before gliding his finger between my pussy lips. My body jumps slightly as his finger finds my clit and he rubs it in a circular motion getting me even wetter as I moan. I grip his cock a bit harder and I stroke it bringing my hand all the way up and down.

"I think your mom's car is in front of us." He says and I look up. "Yeah, that's her."

"Don't stop!" I yell out and he can tell I'm close. I scoot further down in the seat and turn to the side so my back is against the car door and he can now see my pussy, smell it's sweetness, as he plunges his fingers into me making me moan. I place my left leg behind his seat so I can get closer to him, my right leg still draped over my seat on the passengers side making me do nearly a full split.

I reach over and take his cock in my hand, making short fast strokes as he moans. I feel it enlarge before finally letting off his load. I lay back again he plays with my clit with his thumb and fucks me with two fingers. I scream and moan as I cum finally, constricting his fingers as I do and he tries not to think of his dick being buried in there feeing that constriction.

"Do you think she saw anything?" I ask as I sit up right in my seat and fix my skirt. Just then I see my mother wave from in front of us and I wave back and smile. "I guess not."

"What if she had?" He asks.

"Then I'd hope we'd have given her a good show." He can't help but laugh.

We pull into the driveway of my grandmother's house and as I get out I give Uncle Kerry wink before running up to give my mother a hug. He shakes his head and smiles as he joins us.

"You know, your daughter is a handful." He says as he hugs his sister.

"You've finally figured that out?" She half jokingly says and I smirk. Just then I see Tom get out of the car. I don't know what it is about him, maybe it is because of my father, but there is something I don't like. He's not a bad looking man. He's tall and toned, short blond hair and blue eyes. I just wave at him and say hi and then go into the house.

"I don't know what it is with her." Uncle Kerry hears his sister say, pulling his attention from his niece's ass running up the stairs.

"It's alright, she'll come around." Tom says and the three of them go inside as well.

It doesn't take long for everyone else to show up, including Lilly's favorite cousin and his girlfriend and her Aunt's kids from a previous marriage. Like any reunion we mainly stay in the dinning room and kitchen, talking and joking, laughing and reminiscing.

After a while I get up and go to the bathroom and as I go down the hall, Uncle Kerry watches but as soon as I disappear, he turns and sees Tom watching as well. A twinge of jealousy hits him and he wonders if that is why I felt so uncomfortable around him, then again, can he blame him? His niece has a hot body, as he knows all too well.

"Where'd Lilly go?" His sister pipes up ten minutes later.

"Bathroom, I think. I'll go check on her." Uncle Kerry offers and she nods.

He leaves the dinning room and knocks on the bathroom door.

"Who is it?" He hears me call out.

"Uncle Kerry, are you alright?" He hears me say 'come in' so he does.

As soon as he walks in he quickly closes the door behind him. He didn't realize she had brought her vibrating dildo in her bag and there she is, sitting on the edge of the tub fucking herself with it. His cock presses firmly against his pants and wasting no time he pulls it out and begins to stroke it.

"Why do you do this to me?" He asks with a moan.

"I'm not doing anything...yet." He watches as she takes the toy from her and she turns around, bending over the edge of the tub. He walks over running his hand over her soft ass, his fingers grazing her soaked pussy. He kneels down and with a few glides of his cock over her clit, he pounds into her as his hand grabs her hair and brings her head back, the other hand over her mouth so no one will hear her scream as he fucks her.

There is another knock on the door.

"Is everything okay in there?" I hear my grandmother call out.

"Yeah, she just threw up but she's okay. I'm helping her get cleaned up." He says with his hand still covering my mouth as he glides in and out of me with long slow strokes.

"Do you need any help?" She asks.

"No, we'll be out in just a minute. It's already too crowded in here." She agrees and walks off and he proceeds to thrust hard and fast into his niece until they both cum hard.

"Almost caught again." He says with a smirk on his face.

"Didn't feel like it bothered you." I say as I walk up to him and kiss him.

"You're going to be the death of me." I giggle and pack my toy back into my bag before we go back out to the dinning room.

"Are you alright?" Mother asks as I sit.

"I think is was the banana I ate earlier but I'm fine now, don't worry." I say and she nods still with a concerned look on her face.

"Your mom was just telling us that you got the job at the same office as your Uncle." My grandmother says and I nod and can't help but smile.

We've made each other late for work a few times by taking long showers and such but at work, I still don't hold back when I have a chance. A closet here, empty office there...but that is another story.

"What about your other friend's? Ever go out and just have fun without your Uncle? No offense, Kerry." Tom asks.

"The woman at his work are older than me and we have nothing in common." I say thinking to myself that Julie's the only one worth my time but even then, I didn't need her.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

"Most of my other friends moved so they visit now and again, but no, Uncle Kerry and I have a lot of fun together. It's like living with a best friend."

Uncle Kerry smiles and cautiously slips his hand on my leg and squeezes it gently before sliding it away again.

"We've always been close, even when she was a baby but I didn't realize how much we had in common until she moved in. She's right, it's like living with a friend." Uncle Kerry says.

"He's right. No one, not even me could get her to stop crying at times, but then here comes Kerry and the tears stopped instantly." Mother says and we all laugh.

"Oh no, I forgot to pick the platter at the deli. I knew I forgot something." My grandmother announces. Each gathering she always buys a meat and cheese platter for us to munch on.

"I'll go get it." Uncle Kerry says.

"I'll go too, I should pick up something for my stomach." I add.

"Still not feeling well?" Mother asks.

"Just an upset stomach. Trust me, I'll be fine. I probably just need some pepto or something."

We get into the car and drive off to the store.

"Can't get enough of me can you?" He asks with a smile.

"Me? I felt that little squeeze back there."

"Store first." He says and I nod in agreement. "You have your bag with you?"

"Right here." I say as I hold it up.

"Good. My naughty niece needs her Uncle to show her what that toy of hers can really do."

I take a little longer in the store than he does so he waits for me by the car. Once we're done, he drives the back roads and takes a turn onto a dirt trail that eventually ends in a dead end.

We jump into the back seat and he kisses me deeply as he runs his hands in between my legs. I'm already nice and wet from his promise earlier. He hikes up my skirt and gets on the floor between my legs, bringing his head down and licking and sucking my clit. I moan and as he continues, he reaches into my bag at his side and takes out my vibrating dildo and turns it on.

He places the tip on my clit as he tongues my pussy making me squirm in the seat. His other hand reaches down and strokes his solid cock. He then has me turn and bend over the seat with him still in between my legs. He plunges the toy deep into my pussy from behind and with my screams and moans, he feels ready to cum. He sits up on his knees higher and aims his cock at her ass and his load squirts onto her.

He then takes the toy and with her ass lubricated in his cum, he slides it into her tight ass inch by inch as she pushes against it moaning. He sees my juices drip down my legs and this gets his dick rock hard quickly. He gets up, still holding the toy in her ass and she sits up straighter so he can sit down in front of her. This makes the toy go in deeper so she screams out in pleasure.

He has her carefully lift herself up and straddle him where he has his cock slide into her pussy, hearing her juices squirt out as he does and drip down his balls. He bounces her up and down on his cock as he fucks her ass with the toy. She lifts his shirt and lowers her head to nibble his nipple which causes him to cum in her as he holds her down on his cock. She feels his hot seed filling her and as she cums he slides the toy in and out of her ass slowly.

They get back to the house and as Uncle Kerry brings in the platters, Lilly grabs her bag from the back seat making sure she has everything. As she turns and shuts the door she jumps when she sees Tom standing there.

"Hey, Tom." I say and I go to walk around him but he takes my arm.

"Is everything as it should be with you and Kerry?" He asks and I stop in my tracks.

"What are you talking about?"

"If he's doing something he shouldn't..." I pull my arm away from him.

"Everything is fine, Tom. Besides you are nothing to me so therefore it's none of your concern."

"Well, I think it is because whether you like it or not," He grabs my arm again a little tighter now, "your mom and I are together and your Uncle shouldn't be fucking you."

"Why, because you want a piece of me?"

"Is that an offer?" He asks with a smile.

"Don't ever touch me again." I say with a final tug and I run to the house.

"Is everything okay?" Mother asks as she comes out onto the stairs as I go in.

"Tell your creep boyfriend to keep his hands off of me." I shout and storm into the bathroom, completely confusing my mom.

I'm angry more than anything. I knew there was something about him. I hear a knock on the door.

"It's me, Uncle Kerry."

"Come in." I call back.

He walks in and I proceed to tell him what had happened. His face flushes with anger and before I can do anything, he leaves the room. He saw Tom passing glances at her but this was too much. His brother knows the look on his face so he quickly follows him outside.

"I was just trying to ask her if everything was alright." Uncle Kerry could hear Tom saying to his sister.

"Don't lie." Uncle Kerry warns as his brother holds him back. "You wanted to fuck Lilly."

"Like you're doing?" Tom shout's.

"What?!" His sister screams.

"Lilly told me that he accused us of having sex and then he basically said he wanted her." Uncle Kerry explains in a growling voice.

"Tom take your keys and get out of here." She removes the house key and throws the others at him. "I'll arrange for you to get your stuff."

Tom looks around, knowing he's out numbered, he leaves.

"I can't believe he'd accuse you of...and then making a pass at my daughter!" His sister huffs as she walks back to the house. "You'd be my first choice for he, at least I'd know you'd take care of her."

He's a bit stunned at her comment but he can't help but feel proud, not only to protect his loving niece, but his sister as well. He goes back inside and to the bathroom.

"Your mother kicked him out. You don't have to worry about him anymore." He says before hugging me tightly. "If he had ever touched you..."

"You know I love you, right Uncle Kerry...I mean, more than just as your niece." He looks down me and smiles.

"Yes, and I feel the same."

"I'm pregnant." I say and for a moment he is stunned but then excitement rushes over him as he kisses her deeply. He's always wanted children and now....Oh god, what do we tell the family? Fuck it...we'd worry about that later.

She pulls out the pregnancy test and shows it to him and now he knows why she took so long in the store; to buy this. He kisses her again and wipes a happy tear from her soft cheek.

"We'll just tell the family that I got pregnant during a one night stand and you'll be there to help me and "be daddy"." He likes the sound of that. He knows the family would frown upon them if they knew the truth but the bab would still look upon him as its father and no one needs to know the difference.

Perhaps the family reunion had not gone as planned but as far as Lilly and Uncle Kerry were concerned, it was their best. Later that night, Uncle Kerry takes good care of his niece making sure to please her in every way.

Published 
Written by WantingNiece
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments