Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I want you, Uncle Kerry Part 4

"Uncle Kerry wants to show his niece just how good he can make her feel."

6
0 Comments 0
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
He lays there for a moment, admiring his niece's beautiful body. The black corset she wears is sheer enough for him to see everything through it. With her on her side, her perfect curves, soft cream like skin. He leans in and kisses her softly as he places his hand on her cheek.

He runs his hand down her neck and arm, down her side and thigh. As he gets up onto his hands and knees, still kissing her, she turns onto her back automatically. He brings his hand to her breast where he massages it through the corset before letting his hand travel down her stomach and then her leg, letting his finger just lightly graze her thong covered pussy on the way down. He sits up and removes the garter straps before positioning his body between her now bent legs. He takes hold of her thigh high stocking and slowly pulls it down as he kisses the inside of her thigh, then calf, and foot before throwing the stocking to the floor. He repeats this for the other one, all the while hearing her taking deep longing breaths.

He lays down on top of her and kisses her again as he takes one of her hands into his. She feels his hardness press into her which makes her so wet but he continues to take it slow. He let's go of her hand and runs it up her arm to her breast where she feels his finger tip circle her nipple. He kisses her cheek then her neck, then knowing how she likes it, he nibbles her neck gently which makes her moan softly.

He sits back up and hooks his fingers around her thong and slips it down her legs and drops it onto the floor. He kisses both of her knees before sliding his hands down the inside of her legs. One hand continues up to her breast as the other has his fingers lightly caressing her mound before slipping inside her lips sending her sweet smell to him. He smiles and lowers his lips to her wet pussy and kisses her clit before slowly and gently licking it. Her head tilts back and she closes her eyes as her hands grip the sheets. She moans, never having felt such intimate pleasure before.

His finger continues to explore. He circles the hole of her pussy as it continues to drip out her nice juices before he slides his finger in very slowly with a slight twisting motion. The fingers on his other hand continue to massage her breast and nipple. She lifts her head and licks and gently sucks the tip of his closest finger which seems to turn him on even more since she feels his finger plunge deeper into her and she moans. His finger now slick in her juices, glides down to her asshole where he circles it before slowly inserting it all the way in. She takes a sharp breath before moaning louder now and his lips wrap around her clit and he sucks on it as he moves his finger in and out of her.

Her body trembles and shakes as she gets ready to orgasm so he moves his lips down and covers her pussy as his tongue laps up her cum. As her body relaxes he comes back up, removing his finger from her ass, and kisses her deeply letting her taste the sweet juices that make him so crazy.

He gets up from the bed and strips off his shirt and pants and it is her turn to admire his body and his throbbing dick. He crawls back onto the bed in front of her and helps her sit where they both stretch their legs, hers placed over his and he pulls her closer, close enough for her to feel the head of his cock touch her pussy. He removes her top and adds it to the pile on the floor.

His hands cup her breasts the best they can with how big they are and he leans down and lifts her nipple to his lips where he sucks gently on it while the other is being gently pulled and massaged by his fingers. Each move he makes causes his cock to rub against her pussy a bit more and she feels her juices soaking the bed underneath her. He lets her nipple drop from his lips and he looks into her eyes deeper than anyone ever has.

"What do you want to feel?" He asks in a gentle voice.

"I want to feel you in me. I want to feel more connected to you than anyone else." He smiles as she says this.

"I can give you that." He says which sends chills down her spine. He takes her hips in his hands and pulls her closer to him. He then reaches down and takes his cock into his hand and positions it in between the lips of her pussy. She feels it grow harder as he feels how wet she is and with one swift movement of his hips and hers, his hard shaft glides into her and he places his hands on her ass and they begin to move together, bringing his cock deeply into her and back out.

Her head falls back as her eyes close and she moans. He brings her closer yet, her body pressed against his, his cock moving inside her as their hips move, he brings his lips to her collar bone and kisses it, traveling to her neck where she feels his tongue caress her.

Without removing himself from her, he tips her back as he leans forward, placing her onto her back again with him on top of her. He continues to slide his huge cock in and out slowly, getting as deep into her as possible. Her hands move up and down his back, gripping at him as the pleasure increases. He feels her pussy tighten around him but he keeps up his slow pace as she moans and it takes all of his strength to not cum with her as he sees the look of bliss on her face.

He slides out of her now and turns her over so her ass is in the air. He takes his cock and lets the head glide between her ass cheeks, over her wet swollen hole, and circle her clit before bringing it back down and inserting it into her slowly and fully. She moans again loudly as he holds it there, rocking his hips ever so slightly before he begins to slide it in and out. He leans down and kisses her back as she feels is stomach press against her ass. He reaches around her and rubs her clit with his finger, this and his cock deep in her sends her over the edge again and she moans and screams in absolute pleasure.

Now that she has came again, he cannot hold back much longer...her sweet pussy feels so good wrapped tightly around him.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

He quickens the pace only slightly but he pounds harder into her. Her moans match his thrusts. He brings his soaked finger back around where he strokes it in between her ass cheeks passing over the hole several times and her pussy clamps around him again. He feels he's ready to cum. He goes a little faster now, not wanting to ruin the intimacy and he can tell, as she feels his dick widen ready to release his seed into her, that shes on the verge.

"I love you, Lilly." He says and a shocked feeling passes though her as does extreme pleasure which sends her into the best climax she's yet to experience and he moans feeling his cock being choked by her pussy and he cums more than he thinks he ever has. The thought of his niece getting pregnant from his hot seed enters his mind and this makes him shoot out more into her, the thought making him smile like any want-to-be father, or husband, should. The fact that it is his niece, the closest person to him, the sexiest woman he's ever known, doesn't bother him. Another moment of pleasure as more cum spills out into her and his body goes limp just as her screams die down and they both collapse onto the bed.

He lays on his back, looking over at her. She's on my stomach with her arms under the pillow her head is resting on. He takes his hand and softly traces it down her back stopping just at the small of her back. As much as she'd like to stay awake, he watches as her eyes close and she falls asleep. Her breasts seem to expand and contract from under her with each breath she takes.

"Lilly." He can hear his sister call out in the hall. He quickly gets up, trying not to move the bed too much and he grabs their clothes and hides them on his side of the bed. He gets his pants back on and slides back into bed, lifting the sheet over his niece's body just in time to hear a knock at his door. He makes sure she's covered, all except for her head, before answering.

"Come in." He says as softly as possible. His sister opens the door and pauses as she sees her daughter in the bed next to him. "She said she couldn't sleep but as soon as she laid down she passed out."

His sister smiles then signals for him to come with her. He gets up, careful to not move the sheet from his naked niece and closes the door once he's out of the room and follows his sister downstairs to the kitchen. He can't help but be nervous, what if she knew?

"I made some tea." She says as they sit at the table. He isn't a fan of tea but anything to appease his sister he is willing to do. They sit and he nervously sips the hot tea. "You two have always been very close, you and Lilly."

"Yes, we have." He says trying to keep his hands from shaking.

"Much like we were when we were younger." She says but he can't help but think that he's never slept with his sister before and unlike his niece, the thought never crossed his mind. "She's obviously very comfortable around you which is something she never had with her father."

"Well, it wasn't like he tried." He says, still not sure where this conversation is going.

"Exactly, he hasn't. You've met my boyfriend, Tom and he's a great guy, very unlike her father."

"He's definitely an improvement."

"Well, he's going to be moving in and no matter what he does, Lilly can't help but act as though he's her father and the last thing I want is for her to be uncomfortable, especially in her own home. I'm thinking that the more time she spends with you, the more comfortable she'll become with men in general."

"I love spending time with my niece. I have no problem coming around more often." He says as his heart lightens. Yes! This will make it much easier to fuck his niece without suspicion.

"Actually, I was thinking, if you agree, she can move in with you." He can't believe what he's hearing. This was his plan all along! Now he can have his sweet niece whenever he wanted. His mind swims with thoughts of her teasing him constantly, making him hot, not having to hide it anymore in the freedom of his house, her sucking his cock in the kitchen, fucking with her bent over his couch....."Considering you have an extra bedroom and you live alone..."

"Yes." He coughs and calms his voice, shifting in his chair to try and adjust his hard on. "Yes, I wouldn't mind, if she wants too. I think it would be good for her."

Oh how good it will be, he thinks. He imagines his niece's moans and screams echoing through his house, their juices christening each room. Waking up each morning next to her silky smooth body....

"Great! I'll let you talk to her tomorrow about it and at dinner we can discuss it further."She says with a smile. He smiles back, finishes his tea without a problem, and they both go to bed.

He slides into bed next to his niece. The sheet had slid down as she moved onto her side, exposing her breasts to him. His dick already hard from the fantasies earlier, he removes his pants and strokes himself as he watches her sleep. Eventually she turns to her other side, the sheet moving further down giving him a view of her perfect tight ass. As he's ready to cum, he wonders if she's a deep sleeper. He scoots closer to her, gently slides his hand between her thighs and lifts her leg up just enough so he can slip his cock into her still wet pussy. It's only a moment before he cums inside her and as he rests his head on his pillow to fall asleep, she shifts again and moans ever so softly.

Though he only got a few hours of sleep by the time he drifts off, it's the best sleep Uncle Kerry had ever had. Tomorrow he'll discover his niece's reaction to the idea of being able to have her Uncle whenever she wanted, and it is this reaction that he dreams of.....

To be continued.....
Published 
Written by WantingNiece
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors