Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I woke in the middle of the night.

"My brother had always been a player"

7
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I woke in the middle of the night to giggling and moans. Of coarse my attractive older brother had company again. The 3rd night this week, and they were always if different. I'd snuck to his door a few times to catch a look at his new brod, they were always around my age, 16. He has a good build, and a gorgeous face, but he always insisted on going for girls at least 5 years younger than him.

I slowly crawled out of bed and walked down the hallway to his room. His door was cracked as usual. It was crazy how our parents never said anything. I peered into his room, and immediately my mouth fell open. Whenever I watched he normally was already doing the girl of the night. But this time, has rock hard member was completely visible to me. I felt myself instantly become wet. I had only had sex once, and it was terrible, watching my brother came me something to rub myself too. I slipped my hand into my waistband and started to rub my wet lips.

After a few minutes of watching I scurried off to bed, and dreamed of how he would feel inside me.

I woke up the next morning, and groggily walked to the kitchen. My brother was cooking eggs. "You really need to keep your girls quite, I'm tired of waking up every night."
"You're just jealous." He snapped back with a cheeky smile on his face.
"That's not the point, I need my beauty rest." We both laughed, his face turned serious, "have you been watching?" I could feel my face heat up. I manage to stutter a "no."
"Are you sure? I've seen moving around my door every night." He was staring right at me now, his face remained calm but the veins in his arms indicated otherwise.

I took a sip of my orange juice, "please don't be mad."
"I'm not mad, but why do you watch?"
"I have to get ready for school." I started to walk out of the kitchen as he grabbed my wrist pulling me back. "I'm not mad, it's kinda hot how you've been watching me. What do you think?"
"I don't know, I like watching, I don't know what to think."
"How would you like to be my girl of the night?" A mischievous grin stretched across his face. "I'm not very good."
"Just promise to do what I say, and it will be fine."
I looked into his eyes, this is so wrong, but I couldn't help myself. "I promise."

I hopped into the shower that night before crawling into bed, shaving my legs, and perfecting my landing strip. I put on some pink panties then immediately took them off and decided on a long t shirt. My stomach was filled with butterfly's as I laid in bed. Was I suppose to go to him or would he come and get me? Around midnight I heard a knock on my wall. I looked at myself quickly before slowly walking to his room.

I pushed open his door and stood in the doorway, he was sitting in his computer chair staring at my bare legs.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

"Come here" I glanced at the ground thinking about the knots forming in my stomach. I walked towards and stared at him. "Sit down." I turned to sit, but his hands stopped me. "No no, face me." I bit my lip and placed one thigh on the chair next to him. I sat on his lap and avoided his gaze. "Try to relax." he said as placed his hands on my bottom and gripped my naked cheeks with his hands. I became fully aware that I didn't put on panties right then, and I think he did too.

He tilted my chin towards his face and kissed me. His lips were soft. "You never treat other girls like this. Why me?"
"You're my sister, I don't want anyone to hurt you, even me."
I felt my body melt as his words left his lips. I kissed him lightly. My hands traveled up his sides, over his stomach and loosely sat around his neck. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips. Gently he put me on his bed and crawled atop me.

I could feel his hard bulge beneath his loose pyjama pants. I could feel my t shirt rising as my legs spread for my brother entrance. He started to kiss my neck as he pulled up my t shirt, over my hips, across my tummy, over my b32s, and finally over my head. I laid beneath him completely naked and venerable. His soft lips made there way down to my breast, kissing, nibbling, sucking, and teasing each nipple. A small moan slipped from my lips as he played with my nipples.

His warm, gentle mouth left my nipples, the cool air of the room leaving goosebumps on my breast. I found his lips back on mine as I heard his zipper open. I slid his shirt up to his chest, then lifted it over his head, running my finger tips down his smooth muscular chest and stomach. I figured his pants had come down because I could feel his rock hard shaft laying on my stomach. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and guided it to my dripping entrance.

He thrusted into me, slowly. My moans, and his light breathing were the only sounds in the room as he penetrated my tight pussy. Finally his full length was in me, my legs had fallen completely open, as a warm feeling spread over my whole body. He pulled out halfway and thrusted into me again, harder and faster this time, I yelped as he did it again, and again. "Are you okay?" He asked.
I nodded, "it's a good type of pain, keep going." And with that he thrusted into me again, my back arched as he pushed hard into me.

Every part if my body became warm, and a happy and excited feeling spread through my tummy. I could feel my pussy tighten around his cock as my orgasm spread all over my body. My breathing became heavy as he kept fucking me.

The next instalment will be up soon
Published 
Written by Kaat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments