Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Won't Tell If You Don't part 2

"Getting closer with my niece, later that night"

20
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
We both laid back on the bed, catching our breaths (well, me mostly, since I was 48 and she was 17 at the time). Both our bodies covered in layer of sweat and cum.

It hit me again - Holy Crap! I just had sex with my Niece! I fucked a 17 year old family member!

I was laying back, my arm behind my head and my eyes closed shut. Hey, maybe I was dreaming and if I open my eyes I will be all alone on my bed, safe.

I took a breath and slowly opened my eyes. No, not a dream. Actually I was kind of happy to realize what happened, really happened. I looked over and Lauren was sitting up, legs crossed, just twirling her hair and looking down at me, smiling.

"Hey," she said, leaning closer.

"Um, hey, kiddo. How are you doing now?"

Silly question, I know.

She bounced up and down on the mattress. "I am great. Thanks to you, Uncle Mike," she said as she reached out her right arm and squeezed my thigh.

I reached up and brushed some hair away from her face and cupped her cheek. I didn't say a word, just smiled.

Then it hit me - I don't feel guilty or weird at all. I actually felt amazing. I mean, what guy wouldn't. Being intimate with a hot and sexy 17 year old girl.

I reached out my hand and covered hers, squeezing it a little. I moved my hand and stroked her shoulder and down her arm to her lap.

"OK, I know you said all was cool. But I have to ask one more time. Considering we aren't as high and horny as we were earlier. Are you OK? I mean, are we OK?"

She just grunted. You know how young girls get when they are frustrated with something? "Aarrrr. yes! yes, yes. I been wanting this to happen for a long time. I guess I always thought it would only be a fantasy, but believe me for the last time. It was amazing. You are amazing, Uncle Mike."

"OK, good. I feel the same way. But you have to also remember this has to be our secret. No telling your friends or posting on Facebook or whatever sites you use now."

"Yeah, yeah," she said.

She sat up and said she was going downstairs for a drink and her cigarettes and asked me if I wanted something.

"I'll just have whatever you are having."

She jumped off the bed, still naked, and shook her ass at me as she walked out of the room.

I laid there a couple more minutes, still coming back to reality. I shook my head and stood to go take a piss.

I was standing next to the toilet when Lauren pushed open the door.

"I poured us both some of that Scotch we had earlier. Hope that's OK?"

I finished and turned to find her standing in the doorway, still completely naked, holding two glasses and with a cigarette in her mouth.

I stepped close to her and took one of the glasses and the cigarette out of her mouth.

"Don't you know these are bad for you?" I asked as I took a sip and a big drag on the smoke.

"Yeah, yeah," she said. "But so are you."

We both laughed and stood sipping the drinks and passing the cigarette back and forth.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I need a shower," I said as I ran my nad over my stomach and chest.

I took one last gulp and turned to head back into the bathroom. Let me tell you about the bathroom in the master bedroom. It is big. I mean huge, almost size of a small room. We have a whirlpool bathtub, double sinks and a glass enclosed shower that has 4 heads, a built in bench and could easily fit four or more people.
I slid open the door and reached in to turn on the water.

I turned around, and there was Lauren sitting on the toilet.

"Hey...make yourself at home," I said laughing. "Not too shy, I see."

She just stuck out her tongue at me and stood up, flushed and walked past me towards the shower.

"You were right, we do need a shower," she said as she brushed her hand against my hanging cock as she walked by.

She stepped inside under the sprays. "Well, aren't you gonna joine me, Unc?"

I stepped in and slid the door closed behind me. Lauren stepped close and we hugged, letter the warm water rain over us.

I reached for the shower gel and sponge and she took one as well. We lathered up and proceeded to wash each other - all over. She paid particular attention to my cock and balls. Grabbing hold and stroking with her soapy hands. Of course, by now, my cock was rising to attention. I pulled back a bt and we both rinsed off.

She had her back to me as she wrung out her hair. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms tight around her. My hand closing softly on her tits, feeling her nipples harden again to my touch. She pressed her ass back against me, my hard cock caught between us.

SallyVerdaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyVerdaa



Lauren turned her head and we looked into each others eyes and I bent and we kissed, my hands now squeezing her tits tigher as she reached back and grabbed my hard cock in her hands.

Almost instinctively, she bent over, clutching the shower bar against the wall. I moved close and slowly slid my cock inside her tight, wet pussy. She moaned loud as I pushed in all the way. I stood still for a few seconds and then slowly pulled out and back inside her again. She was pushing back against me, taking every thrust. We started moving in unison, I felt her hand reach under us and she grabbed my balls, trying to hold them as I pushed harder and deeper inside her dripping pussy.

I could feel her pussy clenching and tightening around my cock. She was moaning and talking louder and louder.

"OH, Yes, Uncle Mike...fuck me again...fuck me deep...I love your cock in me."

With that she started shaking and mumbling and pushing back. I looked down and saw she was also rubbing her clit as we fucked.

She screamed out one last time, "Yes. Yes, now... I'm cumming Oh My God!"

She stopped moving and stayed still, my cock still buried inside her. She slowly moved forward and stood and faced me. She almost had a dazed look on her face. I chalked that up to probably a combination of the pot we smoked ealrier, the 3 or 4 glasses of my 18 year old Scotch and the fact that we just fucked - again.

She moved close to me and reached down and took hold of my hard cock, squeezing it as she looked in my eyes with the most devilish grin.

She bent forward and started kissing and licking my chest. She licked around one nipple and moved to the other and nibbled it, all the while stroking my cock.

She slowly moved lower, sitting on the ceramic shower bench. She bent forward and evnveloped my cock in her hot, wet mouth. I braced my self bu holding on to the shower rails, looking down at her head,

She was now licking the sides of my cock. Slurping down one side and then up the other. I felt her hands cupping my balls again, lightly squeezing them. She grabbed my cock tight as she bent her head lower until I felt her toungue licking my balls.

She sucked one into her mouth, rolling it with her tongue. She did the same to the other one and then went back to sucking my cock.

I heard - and felt - her moaning. I looked down between us and saw her, once again, rubbing her pussy as she sucked me deeper.

I reached over and turned off the water. She stood up and bent over again.

"Fuck me again. Please, Uncle Mike...I need it so bad again now."

I watched as she bent over, leaning her hands on the shower bench, spreading her legs wide for me.
I stepped closer and easlily slid my cock inside her pussy. I started once again plowing her deeper and harder. She thrust back meeting me everytime. I reached up with one hand and grabbed her hair back so I could see her face. My other hand slid up and down her back, moving to her ass. Now, with both hands I grabbed hold of both of her ass cheeks and squeezed as I kept fucking her pussy.

I moved my thumbs lower and was just about massaging her ass hole. I pushed on thumb inside her a little and she moaned. "Mmmm, yes", she whispered. I moved my hands and pushed a finger slowly inside her tight ass. Each time I moved it in she moaned.

"Feel good, kiddo?"

"OH, Yes...I love it. Don't stop, please."

I slowly pulled my cock out of her pussy and pressed the head against the opening to her ass. Sensing no resistance, I started to slowly push inside her tight virgin ass. She kept moaning, alternatly holding her breatch and taking deep gasps.

"Do you like this?"

"Oh, Yes. I never...I always thought about doing this. It feels so good. Don't stop."

I managed to get almost my whole cock inside her and stopped. Letting her get used to the feel. The I slowly pulled back and then slid back inside her deeper. Now I started to fuck her ass as she again moved back to meet my every thrust.

I could feel her hand below us, alteranatly feeling my balls and rubbing her clit.

I was so close to cumming. I started to groan louder now. Felt so damn good.

She sensed this and moved away and knelt in front of me, squeezing and stroking my cock hard and fast. I leaned back as she milked me dry, my cum spurting against her, face, tits and hair.

She bent one last time and kissed the head of my cock, licking it clean. She stood and we kissed, tasting ourselves on each others tongues.

She stepped back, shook her hair and reached for the shower knobs,

"Guess we need another shower, eh, Unc?"

Published 
Written by NYMM500
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments