Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Won't Tell If You Don't Part 3

"My relationship with my niece progresses nicely"

24
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
We did not get much sleep that first night. Okay, we did not get any sleep. We finished up in the shower and after we dried off we just sat back on the bed together talking. It was still a little weird, sitting with my niece on my bed naked; my niece, who I saw grow up. And now here we were, naked, smoking cigarettes, talking about anything and everything - but mostly sex.

We had just broken that barrier from uncle/niece to lovers. Who knew if this was to be a one time thing or if we would continue to explore. I don't think either of us knew the answer at the time.

I was still reeling from the fact that I did not feel weird. I had just had sex with my niece. We had been naked and she sucked my cock and I had licked her pussy. I had fucked not only that sweet, tight pussy but also her even tighter ass. Yet I did not feel guilty, ashamed or well, weird. Weird was the only word I could think of that could describe what we had done. Well, weird but also amazing.

We sat together talking, opening up to each other. Sitting together naked felt so normal and natural. No shame on either of our parts. I had been into nudism for years and the topic came up.

"Oh, yeah. I always liked the freedom of being naked. When I am home alone I am almost always nude. I have also gone to some nude beaches over the years and love them."

"Really? Does Aunt Linda know?"

"Well, she does know that I enjoy it. And we have even gone to nude beaches together over the years, mostly on vacations to St Marten. But she doesn't know I also sometimes go to the nude beach on Long Island alone at times."

"Cool," she said, all bright eyed and leaning close. "I always like going without clothes at home, but of course it is hard to do with my family always around."

I looked her over again, as I softly rubbed her leg. She was sitting cross legged as we talked. She was a beautiful young woman. Long brownish hair past her shoulder and lovely brown eyes. Her small, perky 32B tits stuck out on her chest and her nipples were long and hard.

She reached over me to the end table next to the bed and grabbed another cigarette and handed me one. We continued talking about sex. She was like both an innocent child asking questions and a mature young girl who had her own experiences. 

"Okay, if you are so nosy and inquisitive, young lady, you get to ask me anything, but I also get to ask you some questions as well. Deal?"

"Yeah, okay. Deal," she said and reached out her hand and we shook, laughing.

So we talked through the night, totally losing track of time. I found out she lost her virginity one summer before, when she was sixteen, to her then boyfriend. I also found out she had since been with two other guys, one of whom was an older guy she met when she had been down at the beach house. She also told me she and her best friend Gina had been intimate, and still were at times. She said she guessed she was bisexual, since she enjoyed being with both guys and girls.

After a little prodding, I also found out she recently had sex with an older woman she met at the gym. She was the mother of a girl in her class. She was close to 40, and Lauren said she was amazing.

I sat listening, fondling my cock. I didn't know what surprised (shocked? turned on?) me more - that she lost her virginity at a young age or that she was bisexual and had been with her best friend in addition to an older, married mom.

I also 'confessed' a lot about my sex life - past and present. She lay back, her head resting on one hand, touching her nipples and pussy, while she listened. I told her that her aunt and I enjoyed the nudist lifestyle when we could. That we had started on our honeymoon and had enjoyed it since. I told her I took every opportunity to be naked when home alone and also sometimes to go a local nude beach on Long Island.

I also revealed that we had been swingers from time to time and both enjoyed sex with other couples, women and men - both together and sometimes alone.

"We really don't like to limit our pleasures and hate labels, but I guess we are both also bi when the right opportunity presents itself."

By this time, I realized my cock had gotten hard again.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

I looked over to Lauren who had been listening intently, all the while slowly running her fingers in her now wet pussy.

I sat up and gently pushed her onto her back as I lay down on top of her. I stroked her hair away from her face, looking into her eyes. Bending, we kissed, softly at first, feeling our bodies together. I felt her tits pressing against my chest as I manuevered myself between her legs. I reached down between us and felt her pussy. She was soaked once again.

I lifted up and reached down to take hold of my cock. She spread her legs for me again, all the while staring into my eyes. I slowly slid inside her tight pussy. Once I was all the way in, we just stayed still, enjoying the moment, both feeling the pleasure we were giving each other.

I started to move in and out of her as she raised her legs and wrapped them both around my back. We started moving faster and faster, our moans getting louder as we kissed deeper now, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

I felt her hands reach behind me and grab my ass, trying to pull me deeper inside her. We fucked like this for a while. No hurries, no worries, no one else mattered at this point.

She then reached up her hands and pushed them on to my chest. Looking up at me, she was able to wriggle herself out from under me and pushed me onto my back. She lifted one leg and straddled me, reaching down and taking hold of my hard 7 inch cock and sitting down on it.

She sat still as I reached up and squeezed both tits and pinched her nipples. She had a dreamy look in her eyes as she looked down and smiled at me.

"I love you, Uncle Mike."

"I love you too, kiddo."

She started riding my cock, moving up and down. She covered my hands with hers as she moved faster and faster. Her hair was flying all over as I watched her move up and down, seemingly out of control. She started screaming she was going to cum.

I lifted her up and pushed her onto her back again and plowed my cock in and out of her. She tightened her legs around my back pushing up to meet each thrust.

I was also close and was moving faster and deeper, sweat pouring down us both. She lifted her head high against my shoulder, moaning and groaning against me. her hands wrapped around my neck.

"Oh, God, yes...now...now," she purred.

That was all I needed as I pumped my cock inside her a few more times, feeling her juices enveloping my cock inside her pussy. I felt her pussy muscles clenching my cock, as she pushed up to try and get me deeper inside her.

I was there now, as she screamed out out. I fucked her harder as my cum shot out inside her. She was grabbing my neck closer, like holding on for dear life, as she murmured and groaned with pleasure.

I slowed down, both of us breathing heavily. I lay still on top of her, my cock softening inside her. I rolled off and we just lay there together, our breaths coming back to normal.

"Whew, that was amazing. Again," I whispered.

She leaned up and wiped the sweat off my brow and bent to kiss me.

I looked over to the night stand and noticed the time.

"Holy shit! Do you realize it is almost 5 AM?"

The original plan was that we were going to leave about 6:30 to head down to the shore house where the rest of our families had gone the day before. I sat up and wiped my eyes. There was no way I was going to sleep now.
I stood up and opened a window.

"I am going to take another shower - alone this time," I said laughing. "Why don't you get your things together. Once I am done, you can take a shower while I make some coffee and something to eat."

We finally managed to leave the house by 6:45 and started the three hour drive down to the Jersey shore.

Once again, it was weird. As we drove it was like it always is. Arguing over what to play on the radio.

"So,?" I asked, looking over my sunglasses, smiling. "You and Gina, eh?"

"Yup," she said, looking over her sunglasses now at me, smiling.

Published 
Written by NYMM500
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments