Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ian and Brenda Part : 1

"Part 1"

1
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
848 words 848 words
Her legs were open as Ian was kissing her inner thighs. Slowly, slowly he made his way up, teasing her, wanting her to beg him to go further. Brenda's bristling, coarse pubic hair tickled his nose as his tongue found her soft folds of skin. He licked her moist center and the delicious smell of her sex was intoxicating to him as usual, wonderfully musky.

Brenda's head moved back and forth as he teased her sensitive nub with his lips, teeth, and tongue. She began to moan and twist, holding onto his head to keep him in place. He had his hands underneath her butt and held her to him. With every flick of his tongue, she shuddered and gasped with pleasure.

She was breathing deeply and rapidly and tried to pull away when it became too intense for her to bear. Ian held her tight and wouldn't let her get away as he continued to devour her and tease her. He knew what she liked.

Soon, she began to quiver all over before giving into the violent contracting of orgasmic waves that invaded her. Brenda gasped for breath and cried out in pure delight, calling his name over and over again. She rode each wave as she came and came again until the spasms eased and it was exhausted.

In her afterglow, Brenda reached down and grabbed his rock hard penis, wanting him to make them meld once more. Ian opened her with his fingers and began to move forward and only then did she let go. Ian guided himself into her and filled her. He braced himself above her and looked down at his love's sweet, beautiful face. Their eyes met and locked as they often did during their lovemaking, each completely loving and trusting the other and sharing an unbreakable bond that they would have forever.

Ian would not be able to last very long that morning. He didn't know if was a trick of her vaginal muscles, her silky soft skin, or the mere beauty of her nakedness. Brenda sensed his urgency and raised her pelvis slightly. His thrusts became harder and faster until he groaned and his release began. She clung to him, taking everything he gave, accepted his seed as lovingly as if it were their first time all over again. She held him tight until he collapsed on top of her, flattening her breasts between them as his raspy, hot breath warmed her neck.

Brenda was deliriously happy and content that first morning of their honeymoon.

melannycovvins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melannycovvins

Whatever was bothering Ian in the wee hours of the morning had been forgotten as he slipped off of her and rested at her side. His hands found her breasts as he lovingly began to massage them and tease her nipples. The day had started splendidly, just as she had hoped.

They had arrived in Miami the previous morning and had spent the rest of the day retrieving their luggage, finding their rental car, and driving to their hotel. The beach was but fifty yards from the hotel and led to pristine, aqua blue water. It was a picture perfect paradise to her and she was so grateful to Ian for picking it.

The last few days had been quite hectic for them with preparing for the trip, job interviews for Brenda, and getting used to being married. They received their wedding photos a few days prior to their departure and they were ecstatic over them. Ian took it upon himself to call his mother and told her about their marriage. Understandably upset, but careful not to place blame, she wished them the best and even talked to Brenda for a few minutes. When Janet asked if they wanted Adrian to know about their marriage, Ian told her that it made no difference to him if his father knew or not. He didn't tell her about their honeymoon plans, but they intended to invite her over to show her the wedding photos and any pictures they took in the Keys when they returned.

Side by side, they stared at each other as if trying to bore through to their very souls. They were so in tune with each other, often thinking the same thoughts. Sometimes, it scared Brenda to think that she could love someone that much. Their breathing was almost synchronized now as Ian's breaths were slowing and Brenda's afterglow still permeated through her body. Brenda took his hands away from her breasts gently and held them to her face.

"I never want this to end," she said, still gazing intently. "I want us to always be like this. Even when we're busy, we must make time for this. Promise me?" she pleaded. 

"Always Bren," he replied. "You know I can't pass up an opportunity to see you naked!"

"Oh Ian," she said, rolling her eyes. "There you go again, making fun when I'm trying to be serious."

"I am being very serious," he said. "No matter what, I will never tire of loving you or making love to you. That is a promise."
Published 
Written by Austin988
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments