Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In good hands

"My niece come to take care of me."

10
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
As a field inspector for a cellular company I've spent a lot of time traveling around to many of the states and have slept with many women, but none could compare to the women I have known for most of my life. It all started over two years ago when I was in St. Louis checking on a tower crew and had broken my leg when I lost my footing on a muddy hill. Had been laid up for a week and two days when there was a knock on the hotel door, when I opened the door I found my eighteen year old niece Erica standing there. I asked her what she was doing here, she told me that my mom called here mom who called her and asked her to look in on me since she was going to nursing school about an half hour away. I told her that was very sweet of her but she didn't need to. She told me that she promised her mom that she would care take of me till I was better.

The first week Erica would come by right after she was done with her classes and we would sit and talk and have a small dinner and talk about what we have been up to since we last saw each other five years ago. On Tuesday when Erica stopped by I could tell that something was bothering her, when I asked she said that she is having trouble in her anatomy class, she was having trouble remembering the internal organs, I told her that I will help her study for her next test. The fallowing week Erica came running in with a huge smile on her face, she gave me a big kiss on my cheek and and big hug said thank you for helping her study because she passed her, test, as she did I could feel her large 36c breast pressed against my chest and I had to quickly clear my mind, but as she walked past my into the room I found my eyes moving to Erica's sexy little ass that was squeezed into the jeans she had on. I laid back down on the bed while Erica put her backpack on the chair across from the bed and then dug out a pair of pink shorts out and went into the bathroom to change, but she didn't close the door all the way because I could see her in the mirror. Erica started by removing her blouse and lucky for me she had a tank top on under her blouse, then she unbutton her jeans and slowly lowered them reveling the sexy panty ass. When she turned to look at herself in the mirror she could see me looking at her, she just smiled and went back to fixing her hair. When she came out she pulled up a chair next to the bed and put her feet up on the bed so I could see her sexy long tanned legs. We talked about if she was dating anyone special, she said no the guys at the college near her school were real losers, all they seemed to want is to get in her pants, as we continued to talk she was slowly running her hands across her legs and it was driving me crazy because I want to touch them, but she was my niece and I knew my thoughts were not right. That night after she left to back to her dorm room I quickly turned on an adult movie and jerked off to the thought of my niece's sexy body.

Over the next couple of days my niece's outfits seemed to be getting smaller and her actions were getting bolder too. When she would go into the bathroom to change she would not close the door and she would put on a show in the mirror because she knew I would be watching. I remember the day that things got real all to well. I had just gotten out of the shower and was sitting there in a towel when Erica came in using the key I gave her, I asked her why she was here so early, she said that her last class was canceled so she decided to come over early. I told her that I wasn't ready for her yet because I just got out of the shower. She told me it was ok then she sat down on the bed next to me and kissed my cheek and again I could feel her breast pressed against my arm and my cock twitched under my towel. As we sat there talking I couldn't help but noticed that the top she had on seemed like it was two sizes to small, so I asked her if she had on one of her sisters shirts. She laughed and said no then she kissed my cheek again and told me she loves talking to me because I always make her laugh. I must have been staring to long because my cock was getting harder by the second, I tried to hide my growing problem but it was to late Erica saw the rise in my towel.

StepphanyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StepphanyTS

Erica touched my arm and told me it is ok that she can fix the problem, she then reached for the towel. I quickly stopped her and told her that it isn't right that she is my niece, she told me it's ok she wants to do this , I told her that we can't she's my sister's daughter. I tried to get out of bed and away from her but she was able to pull me back down on the bed. I again tried to tell her that this couldn't happen but she wasn't taking no for an answer, she pushed me down on the bed. Erica quickly sat on my chest and started to kiss my neck while rubbing her sexy bottom on my stomach, when she stopped I looked down and I could see a wet spot on the front of her tight shorts. She looked me dead in the eyes and told me that she has had this problem ever since I opened the door the first day. She then reached behind herself and undid her top and threw it on the floor next to the bed , she sat there for a minute cupping her beautiful breast before asking me if I liked them, I told her that they are very beautiful, she told me I could touch them if I would like.

I wanted to in a bad way but I couldn't bring myself to touch my niece's amazing breast, she must have known it because she took my hand and put it on her breast, I couldn't believe how soft and smooth they are, I have been with a lot of women in my years but my niece has the softest and the most perfect breast I have ever come across. She could tell that I liked the feel of them because she told me that she rubs them with lotion twice a day. She suddenly let go of my hands and stood up and slowly removed her shorts and I was shocked to see she didn't have any panties on and her pussy is completely shaven clean, she tossed them on the floor next to her top then she reached behind herself and pulled my towel off and then sat back down on top of my semi hard cock and begun wiggling her pussy back and forth. After two minutes she stood back up and stepped back and knelt down next to my legs and took my now rock hard cock in her mouth and started to lick and suck on it, and as she did I could hear her moaning. By the feeling that she was giving me I could tell that she had done this a few times, after licking and sucking on it for a few minutes she again stood up and stepped forward, she sat back down on my stomach and started to slide herself down but I stopped her and told her that I have to taste that sweet sexy pussy, so I pulled her up to me and started to lick and tongue her sweet tasting pussy till she was screaming YES, EAT MY PUSSY UNCLE ALEX. It wasn't long after that Erica had her first orgasm. She looked at me and asked me where I learned to do that because the two guys she has slept with didn't even get close to what I just did to her.

After Erica caught her breath she climbed back on top of me and lowered herself down on to my hard waiting cock and started to slowly sink it in her inch by inch because she said she never had one as big as mine in her, when she got as much as she could handle in she begun to rock her hips back and forth slowly building up speed till she was having her second orgasm but that wasn't stopping her she kept going till she was reaching her third one and when her pussy clamped down on my cock this time I shot load after load in her sweet sexy pussy and as I did it seemed to heighten Erica's own orgasm. After she stopped shaking she fell on to the bed giggling and said that was the best sex she has ever had and she wants more. I told that if it wasn't for my broken leg I would teach her what sex is really like, she looked at me and said that when it does come off I will have to show her then.

When the cast came off I introduced my sweet little niece to the world of passionate love making along with the world of wild sex. It has been two years now since that day and I have taken a job running an office in Orlando and Erica has graduated and has taken a job at a hospital here and we are still getting together.

Published 
Written by techguy66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors