Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Heat of the Night: Part 1

"Mother comes home early and catches son masturbating naked in the living room."

10
3 Comments 3
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It all started the night mom came home early. I had put a Sharon Stone movie in the DVD Player and was stretched out naked on the living room sofa stroking my soft cock when she walked through the door. I was watching the screen so intently, waiting for that bathtub scene where Sharon Masturbates, unaware that she is being watched and videotaped, that I wasn't even aware that mom was standing three feet away, watching me stroke my long, soft shaft.

“Are you watching Sliver, Honey?

I snapped my head around towards the voice, my hand stopping in mid stroke.

“Jesus Christ, mom...what are you doing home? You never get home before one.” I stammered as I looked around frantically for something to cover up with. There wasn't anything. Looking back on that night now, I know that it wouldn't have mattered anyway because I had already started pumping up and down again on my hardening shaft.

Leaning over she placed her hand over mine, stopping it halfway down my swollen shaft.

“I love that movie, Honey. I watch it late at night when I need to get myself off. I was going to watch it tonight. I'm so fucking horny. Let me take a quick shower and I'll come down and watch it with you. OK? Please? It would be so nice to feel a warm body lying beside me as I come. Maybe you could shoot off on me as I climax.”

“Jesus, Mom. Sure I'll wait for you but please hurry back. You have me so horny that I need to cum right now.”

“I need to cum too, Honey, but I really do need a shower. Get up and unzip me. Help me out of my gown and panties.” Standing behind her I unzipped her long, formal gown and pushed it off her shoulders, as it pooled around her feet, I knelt down in front of her and pulled her sopping wet panties down her thighs and legs. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were already hard and erect.

“Fix the sofa so it reclines. I want your body pressed against mine as we masturbate.”

Halfway up the stairs, she stopped and turned back towards where I was standing, caressing my cock slowly as my arousal slowly seeped away.

“I'd really like it if you would call me Liz from now on. I mean...if you would like to.”

I twisted the sofa around so it faced the TV straight on and pushed both sides back into a fully reclining position. It would be almost like Liz and I were lying in bed together. A few minutes later, Liz came back down stairs and stretched out naked against me. Slipping my left arm beneath her shoulders, I pulled her even tighter into my side. As I pulled her still tighter against my side, she draped her right thigh and leg over my left thigh and leg, her thigh pressing lightly against my once again hardening shaft.

I flipped the rewind button and started the movie from the very beginning. As the movie started, Liz turned her face so she was looking straight into my eyes. “I don't know what it is about watching Sharon masturbate in that bathtub that make me so fucking horny but it does. I get so fucking horny watching her play with herself that I climax the minute I touch my clitty. I really don't know why. I have never felt sexually attracted to girls. I don't think I'm bisexual. I know that I'm not a lesbian. I love to fuck. I know that I want to fuck you, Randy, but not tonight. Tonight I just want to masturbate while you hold me and shoot off all over me.”

Slipping my hand over her shoulder, I took her nipples between my fingers, first one than the other, milking them until they got even harder. Liz started moaning and squirming against me.

“Oh, sweet Jesus, Randy...That feels so fucking good...Been so fucking long since I've felt a mans gentle touch.”

“Liz, there's nothing wrong with being turned on by watching another girl playing with herself. It doesn't mean that you are bisexual, but there isn't anything wrong with being bisexual if you are a latent bisexual.”

“Randy, have you ever watched a man masturbate? Have you ever watched two men make love? Did it turn you on?”

The bathtub scene was just starting and I was already ready to shoot my first load all over Liz's hot little body.

“Yes, Liz, to all three of those questions and I don't think that I'm bisexual either. What I think—oh sweet Jesus, I'm going to cum all over you—what I think is that we are both bi-curious and would like to try it at least once.”

As my cock erupted spewing my scalding hot jism all over Liz's upper thighs and crotch, she started screaming as her first orgasm washed over her. Wave after wave of orgasms washed over her thrashing body. It seemed like every mighty spurt of my jism impacting on her flushed flesh, ignited a new wave of orgasms deep inside her.

SamanthaClarkk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaClarkk

When she finally stopped cumming, she collapsed against my side and laid motionless for a moment before speaking.

“Jesus, honey, it felt so fucking good to climax in a mans arms again. It's been so fucking long since I've felt this loved, this wanted. Can you get it up again? I'm still horny.”

“Liz I love you! I want to make you cum this time. Lets masturbate each other this time. I'll do you and you do me. OK? Would you like that?”

“Oh, yes! Yes! Please! Make me cum! I need that so fucking bad!”

Rolling over on my side, my long, soft cock fell across her trembling stomach. Liz took it in both of her hands, squeezing it, stroking it, slowly at first, but picking up the pace with each stroke as my cock grew harder. As I felt my jism starting to gather in my balls, swirling around, anxious to start it upward journey to freedom, Liz slipped one of her hands down to cup my nut sack. As Liz started squeezing and massaging my balls, I worked one, them two, and finally three fingers all the way up inside her steamy hot hole. Ramming my fingers in and out of her sopping wet hole, keeping time with her pumping hands on my throbbing member. I could feel Liz's body begin to tense up against me as her arousal peaked she was about to climax again. Liz pumped harder on my shaft as she massaged my balls frantically, carrying me right along with her. As I felt my jism starting its final journey upwards toward freedom, I started working the ball of my thumb over and around her super-sensitive little clit, as I rammed my fingers in and out of her spastic hole, sending her plunging headfirst down into that bottomless abyss of orgasmic bliss once again. This time, as my cock erupted over and over again, like “Old Faithful, Liz moved it back and forth until my cum coated her hair, face, titties, and belly.

“Oh, darling, I love you too. Oh God, I haven't felt this satisfied in years. Oh, sweet Jesus, I hope that you will want me tomorrow. I hope that you....”

I kissed her hard on the lips, silencing her, as I tasted my own cum on her lips. For a brief moment I was shocked when I found that the taste of my own cum was making me horny again.

“Shut up, Liz. I'll want you tomorrow and for all the tomorrows after that. I'll want you for as long as you want me. Now let's go to bed...together.”

Cradling Liz in my arms, I carried her slowly up the stairs, my throbbing shaft pointing straight ahead, leading the way. As I laid her gently down on my bed, I straddle her body and lowered my head between her trembling thigh. As I started to lick her bloated pussy lips, her body arched up forcing her pussy tighter against my mouth. As my tongue found her hard, erect little love button, I felt myself being engulfed in her hot, moist mouth. Slowly I found myself being sucked deep down her throat, as her hands started working their magic on my swollen nuts. Liz's moans grew to a fever pitch as I circled her sensitive little trigger with the very tip of my tongue, the vibrations sending me over the top and my cock erupted, pumping gallons of cum down her throat. I felt her throat working frantically as she tried to swallow every drop of my jism. Then she screamed out around my cock as she exploded into orgasmic ecstasy. We must have passed out from the intense pleasure and then slipped right into a deep, satisfied sleep because when I woke up again it was daylight. My face still rested on Liz's thigh and my lips still pressed against her pussy lips. Slowly I became aware that she was still holding the head of my cock in her mouth. I licked my beautiful, sexy lover's little love button slowly, gently until she woke up climaxing against my face. She had reacted in her sleep as my cock grew hard in her mouth, pumping on its shaft, running her tongue over its sensitive head. Once again, she tried valiantly to swallow every drop of my hot jism.

“Oh, sweet mother of God, Randy...I thought that I was dreaming. Oh, God, I never planned on...”

“I know, honey...I didn't plan on making love with you either...but I'm glad it happened and I want it to go on happening. I'm eighteen years old. I know what I want and I want you, Liz. I want to make love to you every day and every night. I want to turn you every which way but loose. I want to wake up every morning with you beside me. It doesn't matter what other people may feel about what we've done or what we are going to do, whether they feel it is right or wrong. We love each other and that makes it right for us. Now close your eyes and go back to sleep. I'm going to shower and then go downstairs and fix my beloved breakfast and serve it to her in bed.

Published 
Written by Ramrod1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments